I Don't Believe You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled at her shaking my head.

"Mindy, I still care about you and Brandon, that's why. And your company should have never let what was going on continue past the first woman that got pregnant by that asshole. In fact, you are going to sue him for child support for Brandon."

"I can still do that?" she asked.

"What we did here today was dealing with the company. We have no agreement prohibiting us to go after him for child support. I know you will probably never see a dime from him, which means he'll be either in jail or on the run for the rest of his life. So, you won't have to worry about him seeking visitation as if he would even want that. But he could be a dick about it just to cause you pain or get back in your panties or your bank account," I said.

"I love you," Mindy said softly.

I just nodded at her. Deep down inside, my gut was in turmoil with anger, yet my heart felt love for her. I knew I could never get over the anger of what she had done, therefore, I had to divorce her and go on with my life no matter how much my heart was telling me to stay. We both left Jeff's office and I drove us home.

A week later, we were once again in Jeff's office sitting across from the woman lawyer. She didn't say a word, just handed over the agreement and the checks, along with a stack of insurance policies. Jeff looked over the agreement, while I looked over the checks and insurance policies. Then we switched. Once I read the agreement, I signed and slipped it over to Mindy. She read the agreement and then signed. Jeff took the agreement back, left and made a number of copies. When the woman got her copy, she started to leave.

"Hold on a minute," I said.

She sat back down frowning.

"The names and addresses where all these checks will need to be sent?" I asked.

Sighing, she pulled out a sheet of paper that contained a list of names and addresses. Besides some names, there were stars. I looked up at the lawyer.

"Those are the women who Travers impregnated," she said.

Nodding I scanned the page, there had to be over one hundred names on the list a good quarter of them with stars. Now I was sorry I hadn't asked for more money from these scum.

"Will they be executing a class action against us?" the lawyer asked.

"I have no idea what they will do. Nor any control over what they decide to do," said flatly.

Her shoulders slumped I grabbed her copy of the agreement and read it, just to make sure there was no language in there about us participating in a class action against them. There wasn't. I handed it back to her.

"May I go now?" she asked.

"Jeff?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, Miss Allen," Jeff said.

I looked down at the list of names. She was on the list with a star.

"He did this to you too?" I almost shouted.

She slumped down in her chair. I rifled through the checks until I found her name. I slipped it across the table to her.

"Thank you," she sobbed.

I then went through the checks and found Mindy's and mine. I took a copy of the agreement, Jeff would hold the original and took Mindy home.

~~~ I D B Y ~~~

After the settlement, I moved out of the house. Mindy had given me $350,000 to deposit in my bank account. She also mailed me a check for $1,000 every month. I had moved out of the house but stopped by every so often to see Mindy and Brandon. I just couldn't shake the feelings I had for both of them. It's now been six months since our divorce. I got a call from Mindy last night. She wants to take me out to dinner and whatever. I'm contemplating whether I should accept or not.

Oh, Molly had her baby. A cute little girl who looks just like her mother and her aunt. I have seen Tammy a couple of times. There is some chemistry there, but not like, it was with Mindy. I think I will take Mindy up on her offer of dinner and whatever.

# # # #