I Don't Care If You're Rich

Info
I don't care if you're rich. You're still a rich fucking loser.
1.1k words
4.67
1.8k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't care if you're rich. You're still a rich fucking loser - EllyCuddles

You know what you are, is a fucking loser. You are a loser. I don't care if you're a billionaire. I don't care if you have a doctorate degree. I don't care if you're a CEO, the hottest guy around, whatever. You're in my presence. You're a loser. All males are losers before me. Unless I deem otherwise. Look at you. Do you like it when I call you a loser? When I tell you what a little fucking bitch you are from me? You know what's funny? It's not just the actual losers and the actual bitches and the little weirdos out there that like it when I call them a bitch. You know who also likes it? Doctors. Lawyers. Professors. Every single one of you guys, you love it for some reason. Bitch. Slave. Loser. Cunt.

You like hearing me spew filthy dirty insults at you. It makes your cock hard, doesn't it? Yeah, does it feel good? When someone berates you, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you? That you actually like it when someone's mean to you? You like mean girls? Yeah. You like it when I say you're a fucking no good piece of shit. Piece of shit on the bottom of my stiletto. Yeah, you like that when I call you a piece of shit that I could just stomp out smother into the ground because you're useless and worthless. Yeah. Have another slave lick you off the bottom of my shoe because you're that much of a worthless piece of shit. Oh, you like it. You like it, don't you?

You naughty boy. You like it when I call you names. Bastard. Useless fucking twit. You are ugly. You're stupid. But you're like, princess, that's not fair. I'm not actually ugly or stupid. I don't give a fuck. In my presence you are. I'm superior. You might think that you're attractive out in the world, maybe you are. But I'm so superior that there's a whole other realm when it comes to me and you don't cut it in my realm. No, you don't because you're just a loser. Yeah, in the real world you might be a stud. I don't give a fuck. In front of me you're on your knees and you're a bitch and nothing more. Why don't you say it? Say it again. I want to hear you say that you are my bitch. That's right. You're my bitch. Do you like being my bitch? bitch. You like being a little grovelling snivelling loser for me. A nobody and nothing insignificant little worm.

Look at you. What makes you so excited, huh? What makes you so excited when girls are mean to you? What's wrong with you? fucking loser. Are you jerking it? Are you jerking it when I call you names? Are you jerking it while I call you a fucking loser? Am I getting inside of your loser head? Yeah. Yeah, am I getting inside that brain of yours? That little P brain? Fucking shit for brains. You like it. Look at you, you sick fuck. If you didn't like it, you would turn off the clip, but you do. You like losing control. You like when I take the power. You like when I call you a loser. Slave, sub, piece of trash. Little dust mould, that's how insignificant you are. I don't give a fuck about you. I don't even know you.

You're one of the hundreds of pee-ons, thousands of slaves out there toiling away, vying for one little shred of my attention. Well here you got it. You went thousands of others who will buy this clip. You don't deserve my soul attention. I put this clip for the masses because that's what you are. Sheep. Masses. Masses of little money, slaves, jerk junkies, drones, slaves to your cocks and slaves to me. A whole bunch of losers. A whole bunch of bitches. A whole bunch of sluts. You need me. Who need me to jerk off. Who need me to tell them a little fucking piece of trash they are because you like that kind of thing. You like mean girls. You like bitches. Is that what you think I am a bitch? You know nothing.

I'm not just mean. I get into your fucking head? Seduce your mind. I make you addicted to my cruel words. But I make it feel so fucking good when you jerk off to me. Isn't that right? It feels so good to stroke to this mean girl. For some reason you don't even find me mean. Maybe because in a way, since I'm giving you what you want to be called a little fucking bitch, maybe I'm being nice in some sick twisted way. Am I being nice by calling you a fucking bitch? Yeah? Sure, I'm doing a good deed, right? I'm letting you losers get off. How nice of me. How very nice of me. Say thank you for letting me be your bitch princess. Thank you for letting me be your bitch princess. Thank you for letting me be your bitch princess.

Say it again and again and again and again and again and again. That's right. You're welcome, slave, for letting you be my bitch because that's what you are. A bitch. A fucking bitch for me. A little loser, a little submissive slave. Only thing you're good for is jerking your cock and serving me. That's right. You're welcome. Now I want you to come for me. I want you to shoot that load while you're saying thank you for letting me be your bitch princess. Thank you for letting me be your bitch princess again and again and you shoot that load for me you little fucking bitch. Shoot it. That's right. Fucking come for me. You little jerk junkie. You little loser. You little bastard. You little slave. You little slut for me. That's right. It feels good when I call you bitch. Jerk it out bitch. Jerk it out bitch. And come for me. Slave, slut, loser, cunt whore, bastard, asshole, fucking nobody. Mm-hmm. feels so good doesn't it ? Mm-hmm.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Bill's Story Ch. 01 He watches female coworkers have sex.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Tied Up at Work I submit to your desires, unbeknownst to co-workers.in BDSM
What A Wife From naive to naughtyin Loving Wives
Daddy and Babygirl She tries hard to be good, but it's so easy to be bad.in BDSM
Professor for Hire Two co-eds get spanked and fucked by their professor.in First Time
More Stories