I Don't Know How This Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we finished our talk, I went out to the parking lot where my husband was waiting.

He didn't say anything until we were close to the house, and neither did I. My mind was a swirl of emotions and I didn't know whether to confess, cry, or pull down my pants and jill off right in the car.

"I saw Bro leaving. Was he the last one?" Edward asked me.

"Yes."

I could see the erection in his pants, but the rest of the ride was short and quiet. When we got in the house I got ready for bed immediately.

Edward followed me into the room and laid next to me.

"Did he make you do anything?" he asked me.

What a weird way to phrase that question.

"He didn't make me do anything," I said. I let a long pause hang between us. "But I got on my knees and blew him. I let him cum in my mouth. Like a dirty little slut. Is that what you like? You like your wife to be a dirty little slut?"

In truth, anger was welling up inside me. Really, it was a mask for guilt.

Edward didn't pick up on the anger. He rolled over and tried to kiss me.

"Is that really what you are? Trying to kiss me after another man has shot his seed?"

His giant dick was against my leg. He didn't really say anything, but he pushed my nightgown up.

"No," I said. I turned him over and rode his face again, this time grinding my sex into his face rather than raising my ass and making him lift his head. I wanted my juices all over his face.

And when I came, I rolled over again on my back, much of the anger I felt pushed to the side in my mind. Edward returned the favor. He fucked me hard. I was super wet, but I knew I'd be sore in the morning.

In the days that followed, Bro often found himself working late, and being on the receiving end of a blow job. Looking back, I can say that Bro was an expert in sensing my boundaries, and pushing them a little bit each time. What started as dirty talk became light teasing, which progressed to single adulterous blow job. But then, I found myself on my knees regularly. Bro became more demanding. At first, it was little things. He'd tell me I wasn't allowed to use my hands. Then my hands had to be behind my back.

It's like, if the first time you blow a guy, he pins your head to a wall with his cock while he fucks your mouth until you gag, you have to wonder what's next, and maybe you don't give that guy more blowjobs.

So yeah, the first time I gagged, Bro backed off a little. But after a while he didn't bother. After a while it seemed normal that after he came down my throat, he held my hair in his fist and looked me in the eyes as I caught my breath and said "say thank you." And then, he wasn't asking me to say thank you any more. I was just doing it.

He pushed those boundaries little by little. A lot of people would not have noticed this slow progression. There's that old saying about frogs in a pot and all... In fact, I noticed the crumbling of my inhibitions because each night, I recounted my ordeal to my husband, who reveled in every little detail of Bro's use of force.

How long did it go on like this? A month? Six weeks. All I knew is that when I'd get home, I'd straddle my husband's enormous cock as I gave him the blow by blow.

"He makes me wear high heels to work now. And when I'm on my knees, I have to hold the heels. He says he likes the way it pushes my tits out. But honey, he has a new rule. If my hands don't stay on my heels, he spanks me."

Splooge

"Oh god honey. He held my head down, and his dick was so far in my mouth, and he just held it there. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't breathe. I didn't want to put my hands on his legs to push off, because I didn't want to get spanked again."

Splooge

"He told me to take off all of my clothes and I felt so powerless. I mean, we were in an office... people were around. And I was just naked."

Splooge

"I couldn't swallow it all. He just scooped it off my boobs and put it back in my mouth."

Splooge

"Well, I was on the floor after he came. He told he to turn around. He was behind me. He told me to spread my ass. I made my legs farther apart but he said 'no, with your hands.' I lowered my face to the floor. Honey. I put my face on the cold tile floor and exposed myself. He used his thumb at first. The palm of his hand on my ass cheek. I could feel his fingers covering my wedding ring and oh gawd, he started making little circles on my wet hole. And then he moved his hand and started making circles on my butt hole. I told him nobody had ever... he just said 'shhhhh' and he kept doing it. And then he started rubbing my clit. It made me cum. It made me cum when he rubbed my ass like that. Honey, oh honey, I think if he wanted to fuck my ass, I'd let him. And I know that's something we've never done, but you are too big. Does it hurt you to know that I'd do things with him that I'd never do with you?"

Splooge

Yes, I was embellishing a little. It seemed the more I played up the damsel-in-distress angle, the harder Edward got. And there was a part of me that saw my oral performances for Bro as a service I did to spice things up with my husband.

As time went on, Edward started asking me why Bro never fucked me. And over time, he became hyper focused on it. At first, I was relieved that Bro never fucked me. I mean, it's downright slutty to perform oral sex on one guy, and then go home to fuck your husband. Fucking two guys in a row? I mean, was I that much of a whore?

And Edward became more insistent. And so I brought it up with Bro.

"My husband says you can fuck me," I told him.

"I didn't know I needed his permission," Bro said.

Cocky little asshole. Though, not totally unexpected, given the fact that I was naked but for a set of high heels, on my knees, my eyeliner smeared from the tears of getting facefucked.

"He wants you to fuck me."

"Oh. He wants it." Bro said sarcastically. He thought for a minute. "Why does he want me to fuck you?"

I paused.

"It turns him on."

"Do you tell him everything we do?"

"Yes."

"Do you tell him that I spank you?"

"I do."

"Have you told him how fucking wet you get when your are on your knees?"

"He is aware."

"When do you tell him? In the car ride home, or in bed."

Oh god, Bro was toying with me. And he was probing around the big secret of this. I knew one thing for sure. If I told him that pushing my boundaries was the specific thing that Edward was most interested in, I might as well have surrendered any limits I thought I'd had.

"Both," I said. Then I gave him a sexy look. "He likes knowing his wife can still pull the hot young studs."

Bro told me to turnaround and bend over. And then I felt something strange.

He was writing something on my ass.

"I've thought a lot about this," Bro said. "Like, how do I know that this is what your husband wants. I mean, its not like I care too much, but I don't want to have to fight a guy in a parking lot when he figures out what's going on. And I don't want you catching feelings for me. So here is the deal. I've written some instructions for your husband. They are on your ass so only he can read them. Follow them, and I will fuck you. If these aren't followed, well, you don't want to know what might happen."

When I got in the car, I was fuming, angry at being turned into a human billboard, at being a bargaining chip between two men. And I was angry at myself, because deep down, I couldn't wait to get home and bend over for my husband so he could read this message. I knew what it would do to him, and I knew that I was going to get a royal fucking.

"This is going too far," I told Edward. "The only way you get a boner is hearing stories of this guy - he's barely 20 - treat me like a little whore. I mean, Jesus Christ, I dribbled a little bit of cum on his shoe, and he made me lick it up. Like a dog, Edward. And when he starts fucking me, I don't know what else he will make me do. And for christ sake will you stop rubbing yourself."

"Sorry," Edward mumbled.

He was hearing my words, I knew that, but he wasn't really processing what I was saying. He was just lost.

"He has a message for you," I told him.

"What is it?"

"I don't know. He wrote it on my ass."

When we got home, Edward's reaction was predictable, if not pathetic.

He immediately followed him into the bedroom where he yanked down my pants.

"What, no foreplay, perv?" I said.

"It's an address," he said. "He wants me to bring you there."

Edward had to spread my cheeks wide to read the whole message, which sent shivers down my spine. I was just aching for everything. Edward was breathing heavily, and because his face was so close to my sex, I could feel it.

"And he seems to have drawn a bulls-eye on your butthole."

Oh jesus. If Edward tried to fuck me there, I wouldn't be able to walk for days.

"He wants you to lick it," I lied. This was new territory, but it was something I'd been thinking about since the time Bro had massaged my anus. I didn't really know what Edward would do, until I felt his warm tongue there.

Yes, he fucked me. God it was good.

The next day I woke up with a knot in my stomach. If Edward went through with this, we'd be crossing a major threshold. What was I thinking. Of course he was going to go through with this. He'd already called out of work to drive me there.

In the morning he'd started a shower for me, and washed me, something he hadn't done in years. He paid special attention to my butt, removing the ink, kissing my little rosebud, and teasing my clit.

God damn, I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to stop this madness. I begged him. I told him I'd do anything he wanted, told him that he could treat me the same way Bro did. He could spank me, degrade me, spit on my pussy and call me a whore. It didn't matter. He didn't want to do those things. He wanted Bro to do those things. I suspected that the shower scene was part of a weird plan. Not only was he presenting me, he was bringing me to the edge of orgasm and backing off. He wanted me to be... unable to say no.

The drive to Bro's was silent. I was absorbed in a feedback loop of anxiety and horniness.

When we got to Bro's apartment, Edward pulled to the building's entrance. As I opened the door to the car, he said "should I wait?"

I did not respond.

Ok, I buzzed to be let in. I heard the click telling me that the door unlocked. I looked back to see that Edward wasn't where he'd dropped me off.

There was no turning back.

Bro lived on the third floor of an older building with no elevator. It was a long walk, but when I got to the top, Bro was waiting at the door.

Inside, I realized that, not only did Bro have roommates, but they were there.

"Did your husband really bring you here?" one of them said.

I turned beet red.

"Tell them," Bro said.

I nodded, feeling like an object on display.

"You owe me $20," Bro sneered.

That introduction to Bro's apartment made me think that whatever happened next was going to be unpleasant, but when Bro led me to his room, I relaxed a bit.

It was clean. The bed was made. There was a bottle of wine and a carafe of ice water, and glasses for each of us. It served as a reminder that, despite his age, Bro had a lot of sexual experience. There was a realization that I probably wasn't the first older woman he'd been with.

"Somebody taught you well," I said.

He just smiled his cocky, arrogant smile and offered me a glass of wine. We were facing each other, our eyes locked, even as we sipped our glasses. It went on like this for more than a minute and... again, the eye contact. It made me feel like the center of his world. He downed his wine and put the glass on a dresser. I did the same.

And then he kissed me. Just like the first time I had performed oral sex on him, Bro was a perfect gentleman. He kissed me deeply. He unbuttoned by blouse slowly. He laid me down on the bed and used his hands everywhere, finally taking off my pants and slowly fingering my sopping wet pussy.

I have to say, Bro's foreplay was strong. He had made me cum whenever he'd bothered to try during one of our office blowjob sessions, but this was so different. This was giving. He wasn't simultaneously asserting dominance and returning the favor after shooting a load into my mouth. He was treating me like an equal and it felt so, so good.

I would have reached a climax anyway, but the one that overcame me was intense, making my whole body quiver and shake until an epic release. After I came I took him in my mouth, using all the tricks I'd leaned from weeks to being on my knees every night after our shifts ended.

He pulled my eager mouth off of his dick and laid me on my back. Then he got on top of me and started kissing me again, teasing the entrance to my pussy with his cock head.

I was on fire. I strained my hips to try and get more of this dick inside me, but he just teased me, entering with just the tip, then pulling out and sliding his whole dick along the channel of my labia, and over my swollen clit.

"mmmmm. Please," I moaned.

Bro put his lips to my ear to nibble once more.

"You're ready?"

"I need it," I said.

He plunged into me, all the way to the base of his dick. He stayed there, grinding deeply, the hard bone at the top of his dick lined up perfectly with my clitoris. Within two strokes, another orgasm hit and and I began moaning loudly.

Now, I'm one of those girls that can have vaginal and clitoral orgasms, but the vaginal ones are much harder to achieve. When Bro started to finally fuck me with the full length of his shaft, I melted into another one that peaked quickly and faded into a long tail that lasted for minutes as Bro fucked me.

At last, he came, and I felt like a good girl.

Bro poured me a glass of water and another glass of wine. I felt like I'd just been surprised with flowers at work. He got up to pee and I checked my phone.

There was a text message from Edward, from about 45 minutes ago.

"I'm waiting in the parking lot."

Guilt washed over me. Blowjobs... were technically adultery. Fucking was technically adultery. But Bro hadn't just fucked me. He made love to me. I wanted more and that made me mad at Edward for putting me into this situation.

"He just fucked me like a real man would. Not sure I want to leave. Go home."

Bro walked into the room naked. His god's body a tangle of ripped abs, his dick chubby and half aroused. I felt the need to perform for him. To prove that I was good enough to deserve this.

I'd remembered something I'd seen in a few pornos, where a girl laid on her back and hung her head over the side of the bed. It was a position that allowed the guy to fully fuck her throat.

Yes, this level of submission was risky given how in under two months, Bro had started treating my mouth like his own personal fleshlight, but...

Bro knew exactly what I was doing. He let my lips envelop his shaft and I felt him get harder and harder. As he thrust deeper and deeper, he leaned over and kissed my belly, and fingered my snatch.

It's weird to feel pride when a guy is able to fit his whole dick in your mouth, but this is what I'd been working up to, and pride is what I felt. He was fucking my mouth, all the way to the base, and I wasn't gagging. I wanted him to cum like this.

Eventually, however, he slid his dick out of my mouth.

"Doggy style," he said.

I got on all fours, then leaned down to rest on my shoulders and to spread my cheeks. He entered me in one thrust and fucked me with raw, animal passion. Then he slowed down and began massaging my asshole again. The combination of getting fucked and this new sensation was deeply arousing. I'm not sure this would have made me orgasm, but the newness of assplay revved a motor deep inside me. After a while, I felt Bro stiffen and cum again.

Again, I felt like a good girl.

Bro fell over on his back while I laid in his arms. After a minute, I realized he'd fallen asleep. Oh man, what an ego boost, to know that I had sent him to the sandman.

I put on his robe and went to the bathroom, Bro's roommates, fratboy Rosencrantz and fuckboy Gilderstern, leering at me as I passed them.

"Milf," I heard one of them say.

Getting leered at wasn't so bad, I mused in post-coital bliss. I felt beautiful, desireable. and when I walked back through the room, I pretended not to notice that the robe was tied a little looser, giving them quick glimpses of all my lady parts.

When I got back to Bro's room, I climbed back into his arms, looking at the alarm clock on his nightstand, realizing that we had be be at the restaurant in two hours.

Bro woke up and said "clean me off."

I got on my knees and sucked him hard. When he was ready, he pulled me by the shoulders, signaling he wanted to be inside me again.

I rode him, slow, then fast, then slow again, while he kissed and massaged my nipples with his lips. He bit them to make me mewl, and held his hands just a hairs-width away to watch me lean into the sensation.

After a while, he reached around and massaged my ass. The position of his arm locked me into a slow grinding movement, with Bro's shaft buried fully into me. The position forced my clit into his pubic bone, and soon enough I was building to another orgasm.

Bro used my juices to insert a finger. Not deep, but just around the little rose bud, teasing my sensitive nerves there. As I neared climax, Bro sensed my orgasm and plunged his fingers even deeper. It pushed me over the brink and I moaned loudly. For the first time in a long time, I was setting the pace, and I used the opportunity to prolong this orgasm by focusing my everything onto Bro's shaft and my clit.

Bro erupted into me, again. A simultaneous orgasm.

I collapsed in the bed next to him.

"Was that your husband you were texting with earlier," he asked. The question caught me off guard, because Bro had rarely, if ever, shown any interest in anything about me.

"It was," I said, for a moment I felt guarded, and almost let the sentence end there, but then I added, "He wanted me to know that he was waiting in the parking lot, but I told him to go home because I was getting fucked by a real man."

"You really said that?"

"Mmm hmm," I purred.

"So he doesn't fuck you like I do," Bro said. "Does he have a small dick?"

"Ha. Actually, it's fucking enormous. And it isn't that he isn't good in bed either. I mean, he can be amazing," I said. I felt open. I felt a post orgasmic bliss, and I felt, perhaps wrongly, like Bro was someone I could trust. That's a specific result of a chemical, I've since learned, called oxytocin. Women produce it when they orgasm and when they have a child. It helps them form bonds.

"So, what is it, he can't keep up with you?"

I did not think before I spoke.

"He has trouble getting hard unless I tell him a dirty story about something I did," I said.

"That's what he likes?"

"Well, he likes stories where you are... where you take what you want," I said. Instantly a little voice in the back of my head screamed that I had gone too far, that I had changed the power balance in a way that would almost surely be trouble.

"What does that mean?" Bro asked.

"It means just like it sounds," I said, raising my guard once more, afraid that if I'd reinforced the idea that Edward was turned on by my mistreatment, it might lead to more than I could handle at Bro's hands.

Between naps and fucking, I'd been in Bro's room for almost four hours. It was time for both of us to go to work. We dressed quickly and took the subway downtown. I did not check to see if Edward was in the parking lot.

When it slowed, Bro was among the first to go. After our afternoon together, I felt exhausted and didn't want to press my luck.