I Don't Know How This Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you next time," one of the idiot roommates jeered.

As I retold this story, Edward got hard again, and began fucking me for the second time that night. Despite the massive amount of sexual activity at Bro's, this was the first time anyone had fucked my pussy that day, and it felt so good that it was my husband. That last encounter with Bro had pushed so many boundaries in one fell swoop that I left Bro's apartment fairly shaken. Not only had I taken Bro in my ass, but I'd performed oral sex on a girl, and possibly, a stranger.

I took the next few days off. Seeing Hayley and Bro at work together was likely to drive me absolutely crazy. Edward decided to work from home, and we used that time to fuck like rabbits. I felt comfortable, knowing that I'd built up a pretty comfortable spank bank of 'damsel in distress' stories that I could use to put Edward in the mood. I felt loved. I felt genuine affection from Edward, and I felt like, maybe I could end things with Bro, maybe I could sustain us on fantasy.

Then after three days of calling out, I heard a knock at my front door. It was a Tuesday morning. Edward answered, and I heard Hayley's voice.

"Are you Edward?" she said. "We've heard a lot about you," she chirped.

Oh, dear god, no no no.

I walked into the foyer, and behind her was Bro. In my house.

"Don't you guys ever go to class?" I snapped.

"Spring break, whooooo," Hayley replied. She made the devil horns sign with her hands, but her whole affect was one of sarcasm.

"Anyway," Bro said, "we called earlier this morning. Edward said you weren't really sick, and he invited us up."

"Invited?" I asked, looking at my husband.

Sheepishly, Edward stammered out a weak "it seemed like a good idea."

"He didn't tell you," Hayley asked. "That's probably because we told him not to. We wanted it to be a surprise."

"Anyway," Bro said. "If you remember last week, Hayley said that maybe it would be fun for your husband to watch, so I thought, what the heck."

He said heck. He was trying to put on this good guy persona.

Bro dropped a duffel bag he'd been carrying, and it landed with a hard thunk on the floor. Definitely things made of metal in there. He walked to me and kissed me deeply. Just like the first time we'd had sex. He turned us a bit so that my back was to my husband. Then he spun me around so that we both faced Edward, and he used his hands to squeeze my tits. He started pinching my nipples, then brought one hand up and placed a finger in my open mouth.

"I would like to fuck your wife in front of you," Bro said. "How do you feel about that?"

"I, I think I would like that."

Nobody bothered asking me.

Hayley stepped forward with a pair of handcuffs.

"Now, I don't think we have anything to worry about, but, because this is a first for everyone, Bro asked me to make sure you can't do anything unexpected. He says that men get a little weird when they see their wives under another man. Why don't you show me your room and we'll get you situated."

Bro continued to fondle me, but when they were out of earshot, I hissed.

"What are you doing here, and what is SHE doing here. This is my house."

Bro just laughed.

"Relax, this is just the natural progression of things."

I'd expressed enough anger at Bro, and been punished for it, to know that his reaction signified his intent. He could have threatened me, or even punished me right here, and then used that to further subjugate me. Instead, he sought to soothe. I took this as a sign that the sexual encounter would be one of the gentle, loving kinds that he used to set a baseline before pushing further.

He kissed me again, and took off my robe, slowly. We were alone, and I felt desired.

That petulant little brat yelled from my bedroom.

"C'mon guys hurry up."

I led the way, fully nude, into a bedroom I'd walked into thousands of times, to see a sight I'd never seen before. Edward was handcuffed to a chair, brought in from the dining room. He had no pants on. His dick was hard and shiny, and that fucking cunt Hayley was staring at it in amazement.

"It really is huge," she said.

Before I could react Bro turned me around. He started kissing me again, taking off his clothes slowly. He pressed my naked tits into his hard body, hid dick pinned between my belly and his abs. He stroked and fondled my ass cheeks.

He sat me down on the bed, presenting his penis to my mouth. I took him in. Just the tip at first.

He reached down to my slit, and felt my moisture.

"I don't know if you know this, but there's nothing that gets your wife wetter than having my dick in her mouth," Bro said.

I was filled with anticipation, and anxiety, knowing that the next few minutes could change so much. Yes, my pussy was on fire. I was looking up at Bro, my focus entirely on him, but my mind was filled with thoughts of my husband, of what he was thinking and feeling at that moment.

"Lay back," Bro said.

I moved all the way to the back of the bed. I gave me a wider view of the bedroom and for the first time I could see they Hayley was teasing my husband. Touching his dick. Stroking it lightly up and down. I did not want to ruin this moment with Bro, and so I put the rage out of my mind for just a moment as his body crawled on top of mine. He kissed me, deeply for a few moments before sliding into me.

He was making little noises as he pumped into me.

I felt an orgasm building, but my anxiety over my husband watching held an orgasm at bay. Bro stopped grinding and began deeper thrusts, lifting his body away and then returning to kiss me.

"Touch yourself," he whispered.

I reached down and touched my clit, skimming the top, the way I usually masturbate.

Within moments, I was cumming so hard my stomach muscles were contracting. Bro kept a steady pace, firm but constant as I groaned and moaned through a full body orgasm.

When I was done, he did not try to finish. Instead, he pulled out.

I heard Hayley ask Edward "What did you think?"

In my post-orgasmic haze, the deepest voice in the back of my lizard brain recoiled when I heard Edward's response

"I didn't think he'd be so gentle."

Nooooooooooo.

Well, not 'no' exactly. The feeling I had was similar to someone who had just watched the last line of defense fall.

"What do you want Bro to do to her," Hayley asked.

"Everything. Anything," Edward responded.

Bro grabbed me by my hair and guided my face to his cock. He was not gentle. He was pushing the limits, trying to see if Edward would react.

"Open," he said.

I opened my mouth. The death grip Bro had on the back of my head was firm and unmoveable. I could taste my pussy on Bro's dick, but had nottime to think of that as he rammed his dick into me.

I was unprepared for the speed of this, and I quickly began to gag. Bro did not care. He fucked my mouth, even as my my body fought the retching and gagging. I did not throw up. For that, I am proud. Bro used my face like he'd never used it before.

I heard Hayley say "Jesus, perv," But I did not know what she was talking about. Finally, Bro came in my mouth. He told me not to swallow. I followed his instructions, knowing that eventually, like he'd done with his roommate while we were in the shower, he'd make me show my husband.

I turned around and opened wide, realizing that my husband had shot a load of cum.

"I just touched him a little bit, and he spewed everywhere," Hayley said.

My mouth remained open.

"You can swallow," Bro said. "Then use your mouth to clean up your husband's mess."

I licked the cum dripping from my husbands cock, and I licked the cum off of his leg. I licked his balls, and then I licked the chair getting every last drop. As I did, his cock got harder.

"Oh good, he's getting hard again," Hayley said. "Bro, can you turn him around."

As Bro got up, Hayley went to the duffel bag and produced a spreader bar, that had an extra set of cuffs for my hands. She buckled my ankles in, and then drew my arms back, securing my wrists as well. I was on my knees, bent completely at the ass, exposed, helpless, and vulnerable, with my face and shoulders supporting my body on the bed.

She returned to Edward. I could see her straddle him in the chair. She was facing me, making eye contact. She was looking directly into my eyes when she whispered into Edward's ear.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you everything he does to her."

The night became a blur. Hayley declared that every time Edward came, I'd receive ten smacks with a wooden spoon. The first round came quickly as the little bitch described the way Bro inserted a butt plug into me. I received a second round of punishment when she described the size of the vibrator Bro penetrated my pussy with. While that was inside me, Bro fucked my ass, and Hayley told him the likelihood that Bro would leave me to his roommates, who would almost certainly fuck my ass and pussy at the same time.

She rode his enormous cock, struggling at first to accommodate him, then moaning as she endured orgasm after orgasm. Many women discover their capacity to squirt when they encounter a larger than above average penis. Hayley left Edward soaked.

Through it all, Edward was not a passive participant. I could see him suck her nipples, and thrust when he could. I received my third, and final punishment for the evening as Hayley described to my husband how much I hated watching her fuck him.

"I can see the rage in her eyes," she said. "She wants you all to herself, but she now has you trapped in a situation you can't get out of, and after I'm done with you, she's going to eat your cum as it oozes out of my pussy, and she's going to hate every minute of it."

Splooge, as the kids say.

It was at that moment that I knew that I'd lost completely. That Edward and I had become, for better or for worse, owned by a couple of college kids. I marveled at how young they were, and how they had navigated this entire scenario. And then I remembered what Bro had told me just a few weeks ago, about a younger generation that had grown up with a virtual library of pornography at their fingertips. Bondage, domination, perversion. This was normal, at least to some of these kids.

I won't bore you with too many more details. I will tell you that yes, I did end up eating Hayley's pussy until cum came out that day. I won't tell you about the time that Bro decided to wager an hour of my time in a poker game with his roommates, and how he'd lost and doubled down. I won't tell you about the time he brought a bunch of friends to my house to watch football. Yes, I brought them beers, and yes, I took anyone interested back into my bedroom, where my husband was tied to a chair. They were all interested, more than once, it turns out they had all taken a viagra pill that one of them had stolen from their father. Yes I was sore the next day... I mean, there's the morning game, the afternoon game, and then Sunday night football.

What's important to remember is that my story is not unique. All around us there are milfs, and cougars, and swingers, and sluts. We manage restaurants, we're CEOs. Some of us are very powerful women, and some of us are just housewives. But it's important to remember that our sexuality is our own, and that we can take comfort in the sense of belonging that organizations like LOL create.

Thank you.