I Don't Know How This Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got my answer a few hours later. Bro ordered me to strip in the office. He then brought me across his lap, and swatted me with his hand, three or four hard slaps.

"Why are you being punished," Bro asked.

"Because I threatened to fire you?" I said in return.

"And what would happen if you fired me."

"I don't..."

"It's simple, really. I'll tell your husband to deliver you to me the next day," Bro said.

Up until now, I had not realized the degree to which Bro knew how much power he had over me. As he pushed me off his lap an onto my knees, I began to wonder the whether my husband would deliver me to Bro, knowing that Bro was holding a grudge. I wasn't sure my husband wouldn't. That was a scary thought.

I was holding my high heels, giving Bro a vigorous, hands-free blowjob, when I heard a knock at the office door. I stopped. Looking at Bro, who only smirked.

"Just a second. Who is it," I said, trying not to sound like I was panicked or catching my breath, both of which I was.

"Hayley," came the reply.

"Come on in," Bro said.

I looked at Bro with shock and anger as Hayley walked in to see me on my knees, Bro's magnificent cock erect and just a foot or so from my face.

Hayley looked at me and laughed.

"I told you," Bro said. "She does what I tell her."

Then he looked at me.

"I'd like it if you continued," he said. "Don't stop."

"I'm not..."

Bro grabbed my hair, and guided it back to his hard cock. "I don't know if you know this, but Hayley and I have been dating for a few months. You've actually licked her juices off of my dick. Anyway, the thing I love about her is that we have we have so much in common. We never grew up in a world without internet porn. We've watched videos of slutty little cougars blowing their boytoys since we were in our early teens. And the way I treat you, it's normal to her. She knows that, for some women, this is their place, and you are one of those women. It's normal for me to treat a married whore like yourself like this. I mean, nobody would treat a beautiful young thing like Hayley like a piece of meat, would they?"

"I don't think they would," Hayley said.

I opened my mouth and began sucking Bro off again.

"Oh my god Bro, she's going so deep," Hayley said.

I blushed, maybe, and then beamed with pride and shame, realizing that my skills were admirable, and shame because of how debased I felt, having pride in this adulterous act.

Bro erupted while buried deep in my mouth. Then he asked Hayley if she wanted a turn.

I cringed at the thought, knowing that Bro had just asked a teenager if she wanted to be eaten out, without asking if I wanted to eat this teenager's pussy.

"No thanks," Hayley responded, much to my relief. "Saving my energy for later. Maybe some other time though."

"Ok," Bro said. "Now, tell your husband to bring you to my place, 11 a.m. tomorrow. You may wear the usual. And follow all instructions on that piece of paper."

"Now run along to dear old hubby," Hayley laughed.

He happened to be waiting in the parking lot. I sat in the car, my anger mixed with my extreme horniness. Yes, I was angry with my husband. Because he let these things happen to me, because he got turned on by them. That night at home, I made Edward follow the instructions, cleaning me, cleaning the inside of me. I tested Edward's devotion to the task, like Bro did to me only a few short weeks ago, telling him he'd have to lick my little rosebud to make sure I was clean.

He did it with enthusiasm, eating my ass (as the kids say), with two fingers in my vagina and another rubbing my clit. I came so hard, then rode his fat dick as I told him everything, about how I'd threatened to fire Bro, how he'd punished me for it, how he'd let our hostess watch me give him a blowjob. I told my husband about Bro's threat, that if I'd fired him, Bro would still have a sexual hold on me, and that he'd also want to take revenge for firing him.

"Would you take me to him?" I asked my husband as I ground into the girth of his dick. "He'd be so mad at me. He treats me like a, like a, nobody now. Oh god, I can't imagine. He'd be so rough. He'd need money. He'd probably let his friends fuck me for cash."

I had no idea where this was coming from, but the idea of being a whore, a real one, a woman that fucked for money, someone that never said no when the price was right, it stirred something deeply in me, and I had a massive orgasm right as Edward began spasming in me.

When I woke up the next morning, I was horny beyond belief, my anxiety spilling into my loins and lighting my libido like a match on gasoline. I pushed Edwards head between my legs, and langored in his oral ministrations as he brought me to orgasm. I pulled him up to to fuck me, but, alas, his cock was flaccid, no doubt because I had not spent the previous 30 minutes revving his engines with tales of my debasement.

"Selfish, perverted asshole," I said. I wasn't sure I was talking about Bro, Edward or myself.

Edward drove me to Bro's. I was wearing my usual uniform. High heels, a raincoat, sunglasses, and a floppy hat. I made my usual entrance, letting the raincoat fall open as Bro answered the door.

As Bro let me in, he said "I'll take that," and removed my raincoat for me. It had happened suddenly, I'd let the raincoat fall from my shoulders in a way that was so familiar I'd committed to muscle memory. Edward had been taking my coat this way for years. Once done, it meant that I was exposed to Bro's roommates.

"You remember Ron and Frankie. Why don't you give the boys a hug?," Bro said.

Both got up from the couch where they were playing video games, and hugged me. I was nude, they had clothes, and both copped a feel on my ass and hips. One tweaked a nipple.

"Ron and Frankie heard that your husband might be interested in spreading the love a bit more, so I wanted to give them a look," Bro said.

Oh, is that all, I thought to myself. Bro presented the whole scenario as if we were all seeing if we'd like to play a long game of golf, not, you know, pass me around like a piece of property.

"Well, I hope I get a say in all this," was all I said. And then I felt pathetic, because it just sounded as if I had no control anyway.

Bro led me back to his room.

There, on the bed, was Hayley. She was wearing a cutoff midriff t-shirt and tight shorts that hugged her ass. She was just waking up.

"Wow. Bro wasn't lying. You show up to his house without any clothes," she said. "That's so fucking slutty." She picked up an empty glass. "Would you get me some water, Bro?"

Then to me she said "Oh my god, Bro and I were up all night. It was sooooo good."

I looked around to see that Bro had given her the lover treatment he'd given me the first time I'd visited. Glasses of water, a bottle of wine. Candles. The room still smelled like sex, but there were candles there.

Bro handed me the glass, wordlessly.

After I filled the glass in the narrow galley kitchen, I turned around to see one of Bro's roommates blocking the path.

"If you keep coming by, Bro's going to share you, you know," he said. "It won't be the first time. He does it with all the cougars. We usually have to stop because their husbands find out. But he says your husband is into it? That's fucked up. Good for us though."

I could see his bulge.

"Are you going to let me through," I asked.

He moved to the side. Not so much that he I didn't have to turn sideways and squeeze through, forcing me to rub against his hardness.

He grabbed my tit. "You should be nicer," he said. "If you keep coming around, we're going to be getting to know each other much more intimately."

I wanted to slap him. At the same time, images of me on my knees sucking his dick flashed through my mind.

Back in Bro's room, Hayley and Bro were laying next to each other in bed. I gave her water like the stupid, subservient slut I was.

"Thanks," she giggled.

"Hayley wants to watch me take your ass for the first time," Bro said.

"I just think its so hot, and, I kinda want to try it, but I'm so afraid it will hurt. Bro put a butt plug in me last night and it was huge, and I'm like, there's no way I could get a dick up there."

She showed me a tiny plug, just one-fourth the size, at best, of the one Bro used on me.

"He says you are supposed to work up to bigger ones," Hayley said.

I thought back to weeks ago, when Bro had first put a plug in me, and it dawned on me that Bro knew then that he could have started small and worked up, but he didn't. He stuck the largest one in there.

Bro had a smirk on his face, that arrogant fucking smirk, as he watched my face, searching, I think, for evidence that I'd realized his little game. This fucking asshole was toying with me right now, and I wasn't going to do anything about it. In fact, I was probably going to suck his dick and let him fuck me in the ass.

"Anyway," Hayley said, "Bro says you love having stuff in your ass. That's good, because we had a lot of sex last night and he's going to last a long time."

I began to wonder if Hayley was only playing the airhead, and that she was, in fact, a partner to Bro's torment.

"Ok, you know what to do," Bro said, changing the subject.

I got on all fours on the bed, laying my head near Hayley's body. I could smell her sex.

"Oh man, I wonder if it will hurt more because Bro is going to last so long," she said. "I mean, we had sex like five or six times, and that was after you made him cum in the office."

Yeah, I thought, she was in on it.

I felt the cold lube on my ass, and then Bro's fingers, and then the plug. Over the past few weeks, I had begun - been trained to, really - to associate this sequence of events with sex, and I began to feel my juices flowing.

After the plug was in, Bro laid next to Hayley. He didn't have to tell me to suck him. I took him in my mouth, working to get him hard. Suddenly he told me to stop. He reached into a drawer and grabbed a vibrator. He told me to hold it between my legs while I sucked him.

At one point I looked up to see Hayley playing with herself, kissing Bro. I started spasming, turned on by how depraved I felt. The powerful orgasm made my mouth open wide around Bro's dick, and I could feel him thrusting deeply into my, into my throat.

Bro was rock hard. A part of me wanted him to cum in my mouth, knowing that I'd feel so proud that I could get him off after he'd just spent a night with Hayley's tight little body. The other part of me worried what it would do for his stamina if he came right then, wary of the length of time he would be in my ass.

Bro got behind me and slowly remove the butt plug. There was a brief pause as he applied lube to his penis. Then I felt his dick at the entrance to my hole. He pushed and worked his dick back and forth, stretching my little rosebud until his head passed through.

At first, the stretching of my hole drew a little pain. I grabbed the bedsheets tight. Once through however, I felt full and aroused.

"Does it feel good to have his dick in your ass, you fucking buttslut," Hayley said.

She rhymes. Cute.

Bro began working back and forth, penetrating deeper with each thrust. I knew now that, just as I'd always suspected, I'd never be able to take my husband like this. I breathed deeply and accepted the length of his shaft, noting, in particular, the feeling of his abs on my ass cheeks, a sign he had bottomed out. He waited a few moments, and then came the inevitable sawing in and out of my asshole. He applied more lube a couple of times as he drilled into me.

"So fucking tight," he grunted. He began picking up the pace. Hayley reached under the me with the vibrator. I wondered if it had been used on her just a few hours ago. She sat up and reached under my stomach, sliding it lower until she made contact with my pussy.

"Let's see if you can cum like this," the little bitch said.

Bro was definitely fucking me, but his pace was respectful. I did not feel pain, and even began to enjoy the sensation. When Hayley hit my clit with the vibrator, I lit up like a Christmas tree.

Hayley backed off, and I whimpered in dismay.

"Why doesn't your husband fuck your ass," she said.

Bro kept fucking. When I didn't respond, Hayley tased me with the vibrator again. I let out a deep grunt as electric shocks generated from deep inside my own brain overwhelmed my nervous system.

She asked again. I didn't respond. Something about getting fucked made it so hard to think.

The whir of the vibrator turned on. No, no, no. It was too much. When she hit my clit again, I tensed every muscle in my body, clenching my sphincter onto Bro's dick. I was cumming, and, for the first time, squirting from my pussy.

With a few quick, very hard thrusts, Bro began emptying the contents of his balls into me.

Within a few moments, Bro pulled out and left the room.

Before I could lay down fully, Hayley said "return the favor?" and lined her pussy up with her mouth.

I tried backing away, but she grabbed my hair.

"Silly. Where are you going?"

"I'm not... I don't, I've never..."

"When Bro comes back, you don't want me to have to tell him that you wouldn't eat me out, would you? I mean, he'd be so insulted. Like, he eats me out. Are you telling me your too good to lick a twat that he's licked. And it's not like you haven't tasted it before when you cleaned my pussy juice off his dick. He would never ask me to do that."

I felt shame well up inside me. I felt humiliated knowing that Bro hardly every performed oral sex on me. He only used it as a tool to lower my guard, like when he put a butt plug in me for the first time. And I was ashamed because I knew that what Hayley said was true. Bro would never ask her to clean another woman's pussy juices from his dick because deep down, Bro had at least some respect for her.

Me? I was a collection of holes, one that could not say no because I was too enthralled by his lust, and his hotness, and because it had partially helped rejuvenate my marriage.

I took the leap, burying my tongue in Hayley's teenaged pussy. It tasted musky, like sex, but familiar.

"ohhhh yeah," Hayley said. She mewled like a kitten. "Don't stop," she sighed, as she began grinding and gyrating her hips, two hands wrapped themselves into my hair. My head was held firmly in place, my tongue flicking back and forth across Hayley's clit, as I kneeled between her legs.

After a while I decided I didn't need to be on my knees anymore, and I relaxed onto my belly. Bro came in and parted my cheeks, cleaning lube from my butt crack. I then felt another dab of something around my hole.

"Just a bit of ointment. You aren't bleeding, but just in case," Bro said.

Moments like these made me remember that Bro was far more experienced than some typical guy his age.

Even though Hayley had a death grip on my hair, I began to relax. Bro straddled me, and gave me a little bit of a back rub. His touch began to rev my engine, even if eating Hayley's well-fucked pussy didn't. I could feel Bro's cock swelling into the crack of my ass, and I swelled with pride, because he was touching me, and not Hayley.

After a while he laid on his back. Hayley pushed my head away, and straddled him.

"Can you ask her to eat me from behind," she said to Bro.

"You heard her," Bro said.

I felt, again, deflated. I realized that my desire for Bro had generated a deep seated sense of competition with Hayley. Unfortunately for me, Hayley had been preparing for this competition for days, and she knew exactly where she wanted to be.

"If you don't want to, I mean, you can take off," Bro said.

Hayley giggled as she started grinding into Bro. I took my position, licking from Bro's balls to the bottom of Hayley's slit, and up to her little asshole. She came, a mewling little orgasm that sounded as if she was afraid Bro would hear it. Afterward, she slid off and lay on the bed panting. I rose to the occasion and took Bro in my mouth, using every trick he'd taught me, impaling my mouth and throat on his shaft, using my hand to jerk him. When he finally erupted into my mouth, I felt a final victory.

"Jesus christ, you really won't say no to anything," Hayley said. "Why on earth does your husband let you step out like this? Does he have a small cock?"

Bro laughed.

"Apparently," Bro said, "it's enormous. But the only thing that gets him hard anymore is when I treat her like a fucking farm animal."

That was degrading, I thought to myself. A farm animal?

"Really," Hayley said.

"Bro, please don't," I interjected.

"Has he seen you fuck her?," Hayley asked.

This wasn't happening. Hayley was pushing boundaries too.

"Not yet," Bro said. "But that's not a bad idea."

"To tell you the truth," Hayley said, "I've never seen a really big one. I'm, you know, kinda curious."

And with that, I was filled with rage. This little bitch could threaten my relationship with Bro. But she was openly hinting at seeing Edward's cock.

"Listen you little bitch," I said, "if you even think..."

Bro cut me off.

"You're really pushing it," he said. "Tell Hayley you're sorry."

I looked at Bro defiantly. My anger was welling up.

"What's going to happen if I don't," I said.

"You know where the door is," Bro said. "You can leave at any time. But I want to make one thing clear, if you go, there's no coming back."

He had called my bluff. I wasn't going to walk out, to let Hayley win. But even in trying to compete with her I was losing, being put in my place. I should leave, but so many things were going through my mind, particularly the idea that I didn't want to lose the fantastic sexual energy I'd rekindled with Edward, and the idea that being used like a little fucking slut by Bro was so fucking hot.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Hayley gets to pick the punishment," Bro said.

Punishment? That I hadn't anticipated.

She thought for a minute, then whispered in Bro's ear. He laughed.

"Ok, you have a choice," Bro said. "You can take ten hard spanks with a wooden spoon. Or, you have to give a blowjob with your hands tied behind your back and a blindfold on."

This didn't seem like a hard choice. I picked the blowjob. I mean, I may have given Bro more than one hundred of them, and I always had my hands between my back.

"I knew it," Hayley laughed.

So it began. After binding me, and blindfolding me, they put me on my knees. I heard footsteps. The door to Bro's room opened and closed. Then silence.

A few minutes later, I heard the door open again. Within moments, I felt a penis touch my lips. I opened my mouth.

It dawned on me quickly that this might not be Bro's dick. It dawned on me that I might be getting my face fucked by one of Bro's roommates dicks. I felt so humiliated. What if this was the idiot that had accosted me in the kitchen? How had I fallen so low that I was not only sucking a stranger's dick, but that I was powerless to stop it on so many levels. Sexually, I wasn't sure I wanted to stop it.

Later that night, in bed with Edward, I began recounting the story of the day's adventures. Edward's cock buried so deeply inside me as I told him how this penis had fucked my mouth so hard, had cum inside it, and when I coughed a little from the force of the ejaculate, he scooped what had fallen from my mouth with his fingers and fed it back to me.

Even after Edward came, I continued telling my husband the story, of how afterward, Hayley came into the room and took off my blindfold. How I had gotten dressed, and how, as I was leaving, I saw Bro and his roommates sitting on the couch, playing video games, and how ashamed and humiliated I'd felt not knowing which had been given free use of my mouth.