I Don't Need a Father

Story Info
Hannah meets her father for the first time.
5.2k words
4.56
66.1k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
folwer
folwer
63 Followers

A moan stuck in the back of Hannah's throat as she slid down on the thickest cock she'd ever had. She'd met Henry in a bar this evening, and he'd charmed his way back to her hotel room. Not that it had been particularly difficult. She'd wanted a distraction, and a handsome older guy with a great cock was exactly what she needed.

Her hands gripped the headboard as she rode him hard. She tossed her head back and focused on the pleasure building inside of her. He'd brought her to completion twice so far, once with his mouth and again with her body suspended in the air in his arms and on his cock. And he was having no trouble helping her to number three.

Henry bit gently on her nipples and brought her focus back to the man underneath her.

"I want to see your face as you come," he mumbled as he switched between breasts. His blue eyes were heavy with lust as they met her own.

She laughed breathily and ground her hips down into his, "I think that can be arranged."

He gripped a fistful of her long chestnut hair and thrust up into her fast and hard, drawing moans from her. She met him thrust for thrust, chasing the electric feeling she could feel building beneath her skin. Every nerve stood on end as his free hand slid from her hip to her smooth cunt, sliding wryly over his cock. His thumb circled slowly over her hardened clit, a shocking difference in pace from his hard and fast thrusts. This soft touch on her overexcited nerves pushed her over the edge. Her body shook as she screamed and ground down onto him, chasing every moment of pleasure she could wring from her orgasm.

Henry had stilled underneath her as she took her pleasure from him, and he grinned up at her as the last tremors of her orgasm left her feeling strangely empty.

"Having fun?" he asked with a smile, gripping her hips to keep her in place as he began to thrust into her again--slow and deep.

She smirked and leaned down to kiss him, using momentum to roll them over. He settled between her legs, still thrusting slowly into her, and nibbled down her neck.

Her breath hitched as his thumb once again found her clit, tracing slow circles at the same pace as his tongue sliding over the pulse point on her neck.

"Oh fuck, you're going to kill me before I've done anything in life. This is murder by orgasm isn't it?" her hips began to thrust back at him as he worked her up again.

"Oh no," he left off nibbling her neck to entwine her hands with his over her head, "You've had yours. This next one is for me. Getting you off again is a bonus."

She gasped as he bit down at the juncture of her neck and shoulder. "A bonus for you or a bonus for me?"

He laughed and sped up his thrusts, "Oh, definitely for me."

Hannah wrapped her legs around his hips. "Let's get to it then."


The next morning, Hannah woke feeling sore but sated. And, more importantly, less nervous than she'd been when she got off the plane yesterday. Flying to New York on a whim had seemed like a great idea until she was halfway there. The rest of her flight from Seattle had seemed unbearable.

In the light of the morning, and the serotonin still in her system from the four massive orgasms Henry had given her before he left, her reasons for coming seemed much less crazy. She would meet her father today for the first time. He didn't know she existed, but he deserved to know he had a kid in the world after 23 years. And she deserved to know who he was.

She paused in front of the mirror on her way out of her hotel room. Her long hair down and wavy, blue eyes framed with subtle makeup, she looked remarkably like her mother. She wondered if he would recognize her, although she doubted it. Before she could succumb to the nerves building up in her stomach again, she took a deep breath and headed for the door.

A thirty minute cab ride later had Hannah outside the door of a charming Brooklyn brownstone. Not letting herself dwell on her own idiocy, she rang the door and waited. She had just begun retreating down the stairs when a breathless young man opened the door.

"Sorry about that," he got out after a moment, "I was all the way upstairs with no pants and had to run for it."

Hannah wanted to smile, but her twisting gut kept her face with a curious frown on it. "I'm so sorry. I must have the wrong house. I'm looking for a Theodore Simonton."

The young man smiled, "Nope you've got the right place. That's me. How can I help you?"

Hannah frowned. This young man was only a little younger than her, maybe 19. With floppy black hair and brown eyes, he was definitely not who she was looking for. She had flown across the country to find the wrong Theodore Simonton.

"That can't be right. The man I'm looking for would be in his mid-forties. I'm so sorry to have wasted your time." She started back down the steps.

"No no. You've still got the right place. Hold on a second." He poked his head back in the house and yelled inside, "Dad! Hey, dad! There's someone at the door for you."

He smiled at her again, "He should be down in a second. He was just finishing up a shower, which is why I had to run all the way down in the first place. I'm Teddy, by the way. How is it you know my dad?"

She was saved from answering by the door opening wider behind him. Hannah let out a horrified choked sob as her eyes beheld the man in front of her. He was buttoning the cuffs of a blue shirt that set off his messy black hair and matched his eyes. Eyes that took all of her in, standing on his stoop in a sundress and flats, with more than a little confusion. Eyes that had stared up at her just the last evening as she rode him.

"Hannah, right? What are you doing here? How did you get my address?" Theodore Henry Simonton was more than a bit perplexed as to how last night's one night stand was on his doorstep not six hours later.

Hannah burst into horrified tears, leaving both Simonton men even more confused.

Henry sighed. "Teddy, help me get her inside and grab her a glass of water. Hopefully she will calm down and we can figure this out."

He went to guide her in the house, which prompted more hysterics. Every time he got close to her she freaked out, so Teddy helped her inside and he sat across his living room from her as she sipped on water and her tears gradually slowed to a stop.

"Now that we've passed the hysterical part of the afternoon, care to tell me what exactly is going on?" His tone was biting, which he felt bad about. But there was no hiding his annoyance.

She refused to look at him, "I... yesterday I flew in from Seattle to find... You are... We've made a terrible mistake." She let out a broken sob and rested her face in her hands, but didn't start crying again.

Teddy will hovered in the next room. "Hey, Teddy, why don't you go out for a bit, yeah? Here's some cash." Teddy began to protest, but his father's stern look and the hundred dollars he held out to his son quelled any fight. The door closed behind him not two minutes later.

Henry sat back down across from Hannah, "What do you mean we've made a mistake? We're both consenting adults. I saw your ID last night, you're definitely old enough."

She shook her head, "Do you remember a woman named Leann Geary? You dated her in college for a few months."

Now Henry was even more confused. "A bit. We didn't date for very long. She dropped out, I think. Or transferred."

Hannah finally looked at him. "She's my mother." She could see he was still confused, but she didn't want to continue. He'd hate her. He'd throw her out of his house. She had a brother who she didn't know existed until just a while ago. This wasn't how the day was supposed to go. But then, when had anything in her life ever gone according to plan?

"She left school because her mom died and her dad was so torn up he couldn't take care of himself," tears were streaming down her cheeks, but she forced herself to continue, "When she realized she was pregnant, the school year had ended and she didn't have any way of contacting you. So she never did. She only told me your name a few months ago."

He sat back on the couch in shock. She watched as the news hit him first, and then the implications of their new relationship. He met her eyes--his eyes in her face--with horror. She stood up from the couch and looked around for her purse.

"I'll just be going now. I think maybe it's best if I don't..."

"No!"

She jerked to a stop and slowly turned around to face him, "No?"

His eyes were shiny and hurt was written on his face, "No, don't leave. Please... I... I don't know how to fix this, but you can't leave. You're my... my daughter."

She laughed bitterly, "A daughter you fucked six ways from Sunday last night." He cringed. "The ironic thing is I only brought you back to my hotel because I was so nervous to meet you today. I was so strung up I knew I'd never bring myself to do it without working out some of that nervous energy. And in this city with its millions of acceptable hookups, the one person I found was you."

He crossed the room and pulled her to him, "I'm sorry. I don't... I don't know how to fix this. But I want to." He cried as he hugged her, and she gave in to her tears and cried too, tentatively hugging her back.


By the time Teddy came back that night, his father was locked away in his room. The light was on under the door, but he got no answer when he knocked. Lights were on in the guest bedroom on the opposite side of his father's floor, so he assumed the girl had been out there for the night. He decided not to worry about it. He'd find out more in the morning.

Henry ignored his son's knock. He wasn't sure what to tell him. He and his son were very open with each other, even about their sexual exploits, but this was different. He and Hannah hadn't done much after they'd both stopped crying. She had been tired and fell asleep on the couch. He'd gone to his office downstairs and pretended to work. Really all he'd done was obsess over this impossible situation. He tried to reconcile the young woman in his house--his daughter--with the young woman who had so expertly ridden his cock the night before. He saw her horrified expression at the sight of him and it morphed into her face as she came undone on top of him, hair tossed back and breasts heaving.

She'd come to find him when she woke, and he'd been ashamed to have to conceal the erection that had come from lascivious thoughts about his own daughter. In his defense, he hadn't known she was his daughter when he'd eaten her to orgasm and fucked her into a wall.

He'd ordered pizza and offered to let her stay the night in a guest room, as it was getting late. She had accepted with much hesitancy and taken her food to the offered room.

Hannah couldn't keep images of him from her mind either. Replayed on a loop in her mind was his face between her thighs, his smiling face as she rode him, the feeling of his cock sliding inside of her. She wouldn't lie to herself and say that the attraction was gone. It was unnatural now that she knew his true identity, but she was sure it would fade with time. As she came to know him as her father, she would forget that she ever knew him as a man. Until then, laying on a bed in his house dressed only in panties and one of his old t-shirts, she was aroused.

She abandoned the idea of masturbating before she had even finished thinking it. The only images that would come to her mind were of Henry. Of her father. And she wouldn't go there again. She pondered her predicament and unthinkingly toyed with her nipples until she heard a knock at the door. She'd heard Teddy come home, and figured the young man--her brother, which would take some getting used to--was concerned about why she was still there. "Come in."

It was Henry's head that popped into the room, not his son's. "Can we talk for a moment?"

He took her in, lying on top of the covers in nothing but his t-shirt and a scrap of lace, and felt his cock stiffen at the sight. He berated himself mentally as he went to the desk chair. He crossed his legs hen he sat to hide his inappropriate problem. Given how upset she'd been earlier, any evidence that he still found her sexually attractive wouldn't be received well.

"I just wanted to talk about Teddy."

Now it was Hannah's turn to be confused, "What about him?"

"Well, what are we going to tell him tomorrow? He's a wonderful kid, your brother, but if he senses we aren't telling him something he'll be like a dog with a bone." Hannah smiled slightly when Henry called Teddy her brother. Whatever else had happened, she had a brother and their relationship was new and pure.

"I assume you don't want to tell him... everything... that happened?"

Henry grimaced and glanced at her, "You would assume correctly."

Hannah studied him for a moment. He looked uncomfortable folded into the desk chair, so she patted the bed beside her. "Come up here. Let's talk like adults."

Henry wouldn't meet her eyes, "No thank you, this chair is fine for me."

"I am your daughter. We had sex. Great sex, iactually," Hannah's eyes were narrowed in anger, "We need to talk about it. If we don't, we can't ever move past it. If we can't move past it, then why am I still here? Why do we need to tell your son anything?"

Henry let out an aggravated breath, "We can talk about it. I just don't think I need to be right next to you when we do."

"So you can't even be near me yet you expect me to lie to your son as I try to build a relationship with him?"

"Why is this such a big deal? I'm here. We're talking. Let's talk."

Hannah was near to yelling, "The big deal is that you are treating me weirdly when it's just the two of us so what will you do in front of other people?"

"I'm not treating you weirdly because we had sex yesterday. I'm not going to sit next to you on that bed right now because that bit of floss you're passing off as panties makes me think about tearing a similar pair off of you with my teeth yesterday. And it makes me want to do it again. I know that you're all of a sudden my daughter but my cock doesn't know that. So my erection and I are fine over here," Henry's eyes blazed with frustration and anger.

Hannah could only gape at him as she snapped her legs shut. That he felt their attraction still was problematic, but also validating. Not to mention flattering for all the wrong reasons. She averted her eyes from his obvious erection as he uncrossed his legs. She now knew he was hard, so there was no reason to hide it anymore.

"I'm sorry," he sighed, taking his hands through his hair, "I know it's not right. But I can't exactly help it."

"Oh, believe me, I understand," she muttered, staring at the bedspread. Now it was Henry's turn to gape.

"You too?" he asked, incredulous.

She blushed. "I keep seeing it. Us. Yesterday. It horrified me at first, and then I remembered how great it was. And I've been laying here ashamed of myself for it for the last couple of hours."

Henry chuckled, all of the anger in him gone as she put words to his own feelings.

"That's exactly it. Logically I know it's wrong but it'll just take some time for that to feel true emotionally."

Hannah looked up at him, into eyes so like her own she wondered how she hadn't realized it before, "I think it may be best if I go. Just for now. I think we need to get to know each other as father and daughter, and we can't do that if I'm constantly dreaming about how you're fifty feet away and possibly naked."

Henry laughed, "And I will never get to sleep knowing you're down here looking like that. So what will we do then?"

Hannah smiled, "Well, I'd planned on being here for two weeks anyways. I've got the hotel for that long. How about we spend the next two weeks getting to know each other?"

"And Teddy?"

"Maybe don't tell him anything. If this doesn't end up working out well, I don't want him to feel like his sister abandoned him for no reason. I will introduce myself to him outside of my relationship with you. For now, just tell him that you'll talk about it another time?"

As she'd been talking she'd slipped on an overly large pair of sweats she'd borrowed and held her shoes in her hand.

"That sounds acceptable," Henry said slowly, as they walked towards the door. He stopped to grab shoes for himself as he walked her outside to hail a cab.

Hannah pulled out her phone and gave it to him, and he sent himself a text. His phone chimed in response as a cab sidled up to the curb.

"I will text you tomorrow, Hannah. We will get better at this, I promise." He leaned down to hug her, and her hands wrapped around his neck. He placed a soft kiss on the side of her neck and felt her shiver in response. She didn't say anything else as she slid into the cab and drove away.


Over the next week and a half, Henry spent as much time with Hannah as he could. He took some personal days from work so he wouldn't have to worry about it, and made up excuses for Teddy as to his whereabouts. They were mostly true, except the matter of who was with him. Not that he thought Teddy believed him for a second. He'd still not given up badgering Henry about what was "the deal with chick at the house".

But Hannah was worth the trouble. God, she was amazing. He hadn't known her for very long, but he could already tell he cared about her. Probably more than he should. His filial affection for her was growing, but slowly. Unfortunately, his lust for his daughter was growing by leaps and bounds. If she'd been anyone else, he'd have had her on his cock nightly. His attraction was compounded by the fact that she was genuinely charming and funny and kind. He'd never met anyone like her.

Teddy's mother sure wasn't. His ill fated marriage had crumbled almost as quickly as it began. He'd been fresh from college and trying to start his career was hard enough without adding a baby and a woman who clearly didn't want to be a mother. So Morgan had left and they were all better for it. She'd given him full custody, but Teddy had spent summers with her all through elementary and middle school. She'd since moved back to the city, and they'd made their peace. She and Teddy were actually quite close now. Henry was as close to friends as you could ever be with your ex wife.

He'd not wanted a serious relationship since his marriage ended. He'd been too busy building his career and raising a kid. Hannah made him wish things were different. He wished so many things were different. Mainly his paternal relationship with her. But he was certain he could keep his desire from her and be the father she so desperately wanted.

Hannah desperately wanted to sleep with her father. He was trying so hard to give her what she'd always wanted growing up, but it wasn't working for her. She was angry with her mother for keeping him a secret for so long--this whole situation could have been avoided had her mother been truthful. But it was impossible to stay angry with her mother--early onset dementia meant she wasn't the woman Hannah had grown up with. Instead, her anger was self directed. Sure, she was getting to know Henry, and yes, she thought he was wonderful. But she couldn't bring herself to think of him as her father. She'd started calling him "Dad" to see how it felt. It made him so happy that she kept doing it. Sometimes she switched to "Daddy" just to see him smile goofily at her.

But she didn't want a dad anymore. The more time she spent with him, the more frustrated she became with herself. He seemed to be having no problems with their situation. The problem had to be with her. She was the holdup to solving their problem. If only she could stop the pulse between her legs that beat at the sight of him.

"This isn't working," she blurted one day after lunch. They'd left the restaurant with plans to go back to his house and formally introduce her to Teddy. She couldn't let it get that far.

folwer
folwer
63 Followers
12