I Don't Need a Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry's blood ran cold as she pulled him to a stop on the sidewalk. "What do you mean?"

She gripped his arm tightly, "I mean I can't do this. I can't go meet Teddy and be his sister when I can't..."

"You can't what?" his eyes on hers were unreadable.

"I can't stop myself from wanting you. I have tried, but I don't want you as my father. I want you as a man." She looked at him defiantly and slid her hand out of his grasp.

He caught her hand before it slipped away completely, "What if I told you I felt the same way?"

Her only answer was to press her lips softly against his. He growled into her mouth and coaxed her lips open with his tongue, moaning at the taste of her. Catcalls had them pulling away, remembering where they were. Henry wasted no time in pushing her into the back of a cab and heading home. It was early enough that they'd have hours before Teddy was due home. He couldn't wait to have her again.

He pushed her against the door of his home as soon as they were inside. She'd teased him all the way home by running her fingers over the length of his erection, prominently outlined in the slacks he wore. He planned to repay her teasing in kind and dropped to his knees in front of her. He grinned up at her as he reached under her dress and slid her panties--yet another flimsy scrap of lace--down her legs. He lifted her feet out of them and breathed in her scent.

He searched her eyes for any hint of doubt, "Are you sure about this, baby? We can try again. Try harder for a normal relationship."

Her eyes were hooded with lust, "I don't need a father. I need this. I need you. Please fuck me, Daddy."

He groaned and pressed forward to bury his tongue in her slit. All his plans to tease her flew out of his head when he heard her call him Daddy and beg him to fuck her. The taste and smell of her overwhelmed him, and he lapped at her like a starving animal.

One of her legs slid over his shoulder to keep her balance, and one hand buried itself into his thick black hair. He was better at this than she remembered, or maybe she'd been too drunk before to appreciate his skill. He ate her cunt like a man possessed and she thanked whatever god had blessed him with the ability.

All he could hear were her moans. All he could smell was her. All he could taste was heaven. He was surrounded and overwhelmed, intoxicated by her sex. Her first orgasm washed over his face and dropped down his chin, but he didn't stop. He kept licking and sucking, his tongue circling her clit and sliding between her wet lips. Two fingers found her hole and slid inside to a steady rhythm. Her walls fluttered around his fingers as he sucked hard on her clit. He looked up as she cried out to him.

"Fuck, Daddy! Yes, Daddy, I'm coming!"

As she came down from her orgasm, he slid his fingers out of her and sat back on his heels. His other hand still held her hips to keep her standing as he sucked her juices off of his fingers with a wicked grin.

She smiled back at him as she caught her breath, "To think we could've been doing that for the last week and a half."

He laughed and climbed to his feet, sending her up the stairs in front of him so he could watch her ass sway at him as she walked, her wet, pink slit winking at him from between her thighs.

"Look all you want, Daddy. It's yours now," she laughed as she turned towards his room, stripping her dress and bra off and tossing them carelessly on the floor. She looked back at him with a wink as she opened the door, "No clothes past this point."

He took his time stripping just outside the door as she situated herself in the middle of his bed. His cock, hard and heavy, slapped against his stomach when finally freed. Hannah let out a small sigh at the sight of it and the sound propelled him to move faster into the room. She had laid herself out on her back, stretching so that her head was hanging off the edge of the bed. As Henry approached, she reached out to grab his aching dick and guide it into her waiting mouth. The angle let him slide his fat eight inches straight into her throat. She hummed in pleasure as his cock slid in and out of her mouth and throat.

Her mouth was heaven. He watched with rapt attention, her throat bulging as he fucked his length in and out of it. He wished he could see her eyes from this angle, but the sight of his cock between her lips and in her throat was enough to make his balls begin to tighten. He reluctantly slid out of her mouth and climbed onto the bed as she caught her breath.

"I can come in your mouth another day, princess. Tonight that little pussy is mine," he growled.

Hannah eyed him hungrily and let her legs drop open. Her pussy was wet and swollen with need. "All of it is yours. Fuck me, Daddy."

They both watched as Henry placed the tip of his cock at her entrance. Hannah whimpered as he teased her without penetrating her. He caught her wild eyed look and bent down to kiss her. As their tongues tangled, he pushed into his daughter's willing cunt. Henry groaned into her mouth at the feeling of completion. It felt so perfect to be inside of her. Her silky inner walls clutched at him tightly as he withdrew until only the tip was left inside. He plunged deeply into her again, smirking in satisfaction at Hannah's deep groan.

"Please fuck me hard, Daddy. We can be sweet another time. Please!"

Her breath was hot on his ear as she begged him to fuck her hungry cunt. It would be no trial on his part to pound her little pussy until she couldn't walk straight. With a snap of his hips he sped up his thrusts. Her sugary walls fluttered around him as their hips moved together. She would be the death of him, and he would welcome it wholeheartedly.

The flush on her cheeks and her short panting breaths signaled her cresting passion. He watched as her eyes widened at the pleasure coursing through her writhing body. Her cunt tightened on his cock, her inner walls thrumming an erratic heartbeat. He kept thrusting, his hands on her hips to keep her steady. His own hips did not stop moving, forcing his cock into his daughters overwhelmed little pussy. He chased his own orgasm and prolonged hers, sliding one hand to finger her swollen clit.

Her mouth was opened in a never ending moan and her eyes were glassy with pleasure.

"Fuck. Yes. Henry. Daddy. Yes. Daddy." His name was a prayer on her lips as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her.

He was magnificent, she thought as he rutted above him. The muscles in his arms and stomach flexing, his face serious as his eyes roved over her curves. His lusty, hungry eyes took in her bouncing tits and circling hips. He saw how her stomach tightened and quivered as another wave of pleasure hit her. He saw her mouth form his name in a whispered plea.

"Please Daddy. Please." It was a plea he couldn't refuse. His rhythm began to falter as his own pleasure rose up in him.

Hannah tightened on his cock again, another orgasm making her eyes roll to her back of her head. A garbled moan stuck in her throats as she tried to shout her pleasure.

Henry let out a roar and thrust himself deep into her cunt as his orgasm overtook him. He shot his load deep inside of her, panting at the exertion. When he was done and her legs at last relaxed their death grip on his hips, he fell half on top of her, not wanting yet to unsheath himself from her spent pussy.

She welcomed his weight and closeness as they traded slow soft kisses. Both of them tensed as they heard clapping from the doorway. There was Teddy, grinning and clapping. He looked a bit crazed and had an erection rising obscenely in his mesh basketball shorts.

Henry cursed his own stupidity at forgetting to close the door as Teddy twirled Hannah's lacy panties from one finger.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here, Daddy?" his voice was full of amusement.

Henry's voice was not, "Teddy, this is not the time. Now get out."

Teddy's grin was wild as he closed the door on the couple, "See you later, big sis. And Daddy..."

12