All Comments on 'I Don't Need a Father'

by folwer

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

He needs to give his daughter a present- a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Great story! I love how you gave your characters, well, character! It made the story all the more enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!!!!

Is their gonna be a part 2.

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 3 years ago

Very well done. Loved the characters, loved the situation, and loved the sexual descriptions. I fervently hope there won't be another 3 year wait before your next story is posted.

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlover 3 years ago

Story was perfect and hot until the end. Teddy's little scene ruined it

VividehavVividehavover 3 years ago

Damn I hope this is a two- parter!

dirtyincestgirl2020dirtyincestgirl2020over 3 years ago
Yes!!!

Unf that's sooooo fucking yummy

justhorny2justhorny2over 3 years ago

You need to finish this story, so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please please please write more 😍 I loved this so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Couldn’t agree more ...

... with the comment about your characters characters ! They all drew an interest in me and how someone can bring that kind of depth , in a shortie of 2 pages , is beyond me ! But when I run across an author who has that superb talent , and it’s a rare thing , I want to applaud them , and since the eroticism was so so hot , it became a standing ovation ! You even had a very clean edition with only a couple of errors , that I noticed anyway . But who am I , whose literary experience is confined to high school english and composition classes , all many many moons ago , to critique anyone at all ? Especially a truly talented writer such as yourself ? You stand in a very small , elite circle of authors who exceed the boundaries of novices !

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years ago

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC! One the best stories I have ever read. I agree that she needs a baby bump!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Good Writing

Sexy and hot.

Blessthefall96Blessthefall96over 3 years ago
So Good!

Loved it! It was a realistic way for a father and daughter to have sex accidentally. Then I appreciated the fact that they really tried having a normal familial relationship but they had already established a good sexual relationship. Why give up something great when nobody else knows the truth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!!!

One of the best stories

Pls more parts needed

Pixielittle39Pixielittle39over 3 years ago
Amazing

Amazing please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update!!

Please oh please update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need a sequel to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need a sequel

Amazing story and writing. Need a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sequel please!

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgabout 3 years ago

Great story. Super hot. Like everyone else says, sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sequel please! Hope there’s a threesome and they double time her. Father and son seem close enough that they could do stuff as well. They could have a proper relationship as no one knows that they are father and daughter. Hope she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I keep coming to check if there is a sequel for this every now and again. Hope there will be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

if it was teddy who fucked this would be great.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"I Don't Need A Father h. 01:" - Forty-one Year Old Father, Theodore Henry Simonton (Sr) and Twenty-three Year Old Daughter, Hannah.

This story is one that happens realistically and not all that unusual. It's know as Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA)! Simply, it means blood-kin DNA and Gene related male and female (mother/son, father/daughter, brother/sister, and less frequently grandfather/granddaughter).

I'm hoping that daughter Hannah and her father, Henry stay true to each other; they're destined for a life of love, romance and an awesome familial life, especially since father Henry has not had a long-term family relationship.

The writer/author 'folwer' has written a very good structured story, in the vain of professionalism and smooth easy reading. The theme is grand, the characters, though limited, are well played in their roles.

Though this writer has offered only two (2) stories--on Literotice--he/she has the wherewithal to wright great incest/taboo reading material.

racfguyracfguyabout 2 years ago
FTDS

Excellent story, but the little 'Teddy' scene at the end ruined it for me.

Five Stars, but

Please . . .

Finish The Damn Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Logically, if your father gives you $100 to leave a conversation. You leave your phone there accidentally on record and go watch a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck off, Teddy!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

AND ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfolwer@folwer
I am a real life librarian, figuring out what it's like on the other side of a story by writing erotica.