All Comments on 'I Don't Need You to Speak Pt. 01'

by BellaLikesToDom

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
bagman666bagman666over 1 year ago

This happens to me a lot, as I seek out women with huge asses, which they are willing to keep in place on my face...I make use of two small firm rubber tubes, inserted in my nostrils, to allow me to survive while tirelessly sucking and tonguing their clits, which are usually pretty excitingly prominent. This way the delicious torture can even extend through their sleep periods...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very nice story, I like it much!

WoolmohairWoolmohairover 1 year ago

Hot. Thank you. Wonderful, compelling imagery. I could sense the vibe, and wished I was him. What happens when you come back from the toy closet, please?

condor62condor62over 1 year ago

This is excellent work - writing in the second person is notoriously difficult, and often turns out "clunky" but this feels natural and intimate.

It's also fantastic to see recognition of how great femdom is with big girls, for both parties.

This is a great story about a great relationship - I hope we see a lot more from you. Thanks for sharing!

Sparhauk70Sparhauk70over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. I do hope you'll keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, loved it, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Great story

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Wow, just wow! How could any man NOT want to be tortured and teased like this? Especially from his wife. Written with just the right words and descriptions to make us want to be in his place.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Bite hard once and the whore will never have a clitoral orgasm again. All you have to do is tell the police that you couldn't breathe and in a panic you bit down to get air again. So no problem!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fat cow. Oh how you would pay for that.

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerabout 1 year ago

Wonderful and erotic story! I always enjoy stories written by women, we don't often get that perspective.

Grogu269Grogu26911 months ago

This, written and directed by the perfect woman, needs a sequel, and then another until I am completely spent....

Will527Will52722 days ago

This is what we perverted submissive men live for......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellaLikesToDom@BellaLikesToDom
Please don't call me mistress or any other titles like that. They make me cringe real hard so probably won't be interested after that lol. I like roleplaying sensual, intimate scenes. Nothing non-consent, no incest or anything like that. Usually happy to roleplay if I'm in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES