I Don't Need You to Speak Pt. 02

Story Info
Your silence continues, even with a reminder of safewords.
752 words
4.18
13.5k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am laying at an angle across the sofa, my head back and eyes closed, moans and cries of pleasure escaping my open mouth as between my open legs you thrust the phallus in and out of me. But it is not the penis attached to your body. Oh no, that remains locked away in chastity for the second week running. No, no. Not that phallus. Instead, the dildo harnessed securely to your face, with the synthetic member extending out from in front of your gagged mouth, is what is giving me so much joy right now. I know you are looking up at me from where you rest on your knees between my legs, but I don't mind. If you want to make that cage that little bit more uncomfortable you are welcome to.

As I feel myself reach the point of no return I grasp a fistful of your hair to guide you more thoroughly until the climax crashes over me and you feel my soft thighs squeezing either side of your head. If it was difficult to catch a breath before, it is all but impossible now as my legs close off any air that had been reaching you.

As the feeling passes and a warm satisfaction glows within me, I release the grip between my thighs and hear your gasp for air - one of my favourite sounds, in all honesty, and one I hear often during our playtimes.

"You are getting good at that." I say softly alongside a contented sigh. "I told you we didn't need to unlock you, didn't I?"

Looking down at you I see your pleading eyes gazing back up at me and so, leaning forward, I carefully unfasten the strapon holding the dildo to your face and, now that you're able to speak, ask you a question.

"Would you like to say your safeword, honey?"

You shake your head and I see the twinge of a smile on your face.

"And you know you can say it at any time?"

A nod.

"And if you're gagged or cannot speak?"

You lift a hand and snap your fingers three times; our non-verbal safeword. It is sorely needed, as so often during our play it would be impossible for you to get any safeword out. Not when I am so fond of gags, smothering and many other things of that nature.

"Good boy." I say with a smile, leaning forward to kiss you on the forehead before turning the strapon dildo around in my hand so the tip is mere centimetres from your lips. "Since you didn't get to taste me this time."

You take my meaning quickly and part your lips, taking the phallus into your mouth and no doubt tasting me on it.

"Now, hold that for me and stand up."

Once you have climbed to your feet, still holding the dildo in your mouth, I extend a leg and gently tap your feet with my own until you are stood, spread and exposed before me.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now?" I ask, gently sliding my foot up your inner thigh, just barely grazing your caged package before moving down the other thigh. I see your knees bend a little in anticipation, and you let out a soft groan which is muffled behind the strapon-become-gag. "Of course you do." I giggle, now laying back in the sofa and looking up at you, admiring the dread in your expression. "The question is how many times am I going to do it, hm?"

As I lift my foot slowly back up to lift your balls up an inch or two, and as I do so a single drop of precum slips out from your tip of the cage and onto the top of my foot. I smile, tilting my head as I think of how long I might see you go until your next orgasm.

"Close your eyes."

You do so and feel my foot retreat as I bring it back. A few, long, seemingly endless seconds pass before I swing my leg back up and a well practised kick in your most sensitive area. You immediately cry out and go to your knees, holding your now throbbing package.

I raise my toes to your chin and guide your face back to look at me.

"Stand back up, honey." I say almost apologetically, though a wide smile is beaming across my face. "We have a few more to go yet...."