I Don't Tell You Everything Ch. 02

Story Info
My sister and I continue to learn.
9.4k words
4.69
23.7k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Mom left, she stopped, came back to the kitchen, and said, "Don't do anything you're ashamed of."

Mom turned around and walked away, leaving my sister and me shocked.

Sue and I got up from the table, moved together, and shook our heads.

"What the hell did she mean?" I said while staring at the door Mom just exited through.

"I'm not sure, but it sounds like Mom and Uncle Bob fooled around," Sue said.

"Mom said we weren't the first siblings to fool around. Maybe she didn't get pissed at us because she did the same things with her brother."

Sue put her arms around my waist, pulled me close, and kissed me. "Did or does? It's only two hours from here to Portland. Maybe they're still getting it on." Sue chuckled. "As Mom said, she doesn't tell us everything."

"So, what should we do now?"

Sue grinned, pulled her top off, then sat at the table. "We should finish our breakfast, take care of the dishes, and go to my room."

Laughing, I took my seat and looked at my topless sister. "How can you think of sex after what Mom said?"

Sue finished chewing her food, swallowed, and took a sip of coffee. "Jim, since we made love the first time, I haven't thought about much else. I don't know about you, but I love sex. It's as if a dam burst and released all my pent-up desires. All of my hidden fantasies are becoming a reality."

Sister or not, this was a dream come true. I felt much the same way Sue did regarding desires and fantasies and wanted to continue our discovery. As I thought about my response, I watched Sue's chest, smiling as her full breasts jiggled when she moved. I felt my cock twitch and swell as I thought about the first time we fucked.

I smiled. "You're right about thinking about sex. Since making love, it's consumed my thoughts too. I was worried you wouldn't want to continue because Mom knows."

Sue got up, came over to me, sat on my lap, and hugged me. "Nothing could be further from the truth. I want to continue what we're doing and more. You have no idea how it makes me feel when you look at me like you do. Didn't Mom say there was nothing she could do if we wanted to have sex?"

"Yes, she did, Sue." I put a hand on one of her breasts. "I look at you like I do because my sister is so sexy. Not to mention the fact you have great tits." I massaged her firm mound.

"My boobs are all yours, along with the rest of me." Sue kissed me. "I wonder how Mom will take it when she discovers we're sleeping together?"

"I don't know whether sleeping together is a good idea. Not until we find out how she really feels about us having sex. Until then, we have all day."

Sue slipped her hand into my pants. "Okay. Let's make the most of the time we have together."

Sue and I finished eating, cleaned the kitchen, and went to her room. We hugged, kissed, and removed each other's clothing. Naked, we got into bed and rubbed our bodies together. Sue wiggled against me as she slid down until she could get my cock in her mouth. As she bobbed her head, taking more into her mouth each time, I rubbed her head.

"Turn around so I can do you."

Keeping my cock in her mouth, Sue nodded, shifted on the bed, then lowered her crotch to my face. I gripped her ass, pulling her down as I licked her tangy sex. We used our mouths and hands to excite each other. When I put two fingers into my sister's pussy, she moaned, reached between my legs, and caressed my balls.

It didn't take long before I felt Sue's legs quiver and her pussy contract around my fingers. I flicked my tongue against her clit as she came, and her juices coated my chin. As she rocked her hips, rubbing her pussy on my face, I came, shooting cum into Sue's mouth.

My sister and I remained with our faces in each other's crotches as we recovered. I ran my hand over her back and ass while she rubbed my balls. We rested for a few minutes, then Sue took my semi-flaccid cock into her mouth and sucked me. When my dick grew, she started bobbing her head, making me hard again.

Once I was firm enough, Sue moved down my body, gripped my cock, and lowered herself on my hardon reverse cowgirl. I watched her ass as she bounced up and down, impaling herself on my cock. Sue put her hands on my legs and rotated her hips as she fucked me. I ran my hands over her ass, moved my hands to her hips, and held her while driving up into her.

After a few minutes of my steady thrusting, Sue disengaged, got onto her hand and knees, and wiggled her ass. "See anything you like?"

I knelt behind my sister, grabbed her hips, and pushed my cock into her pussy. "You're damn right I do."

Gripping her hips, I slammed into her, causing my hips to hit her ass, making a slapping sound. Sue lowered her shoulders to the bed, diddled her clit, and rocked her body, meeting my thrusts.

"This feels so good. Fuck me hard, Jim. I love it," Sue shouted.

"You're pussy is so hot. I want to fuck you forever."

"My body's yours. Take me any way you want to."

Sue and I kept it up for another ten minutes before I pulled out of her pussy, flipped her on her back, and moved between my sister's legs. She pressed heels into my ass as I shoved my cock back into her. I pumped for a few moments, stopped, and dropped my head, kissing her as she wrapped her arms around my neck, holding me tight while stabbing her tongue into my mouth.

Returning her hand to her crotch, Sue rubbed her clit and begged me to fuck her harder. I gazed down, watching her breasts oscillate as I pounded her.

"Don't stop! I'm going to come," Sue shouted.

"So am I."

A few minutes later, Sue came, and so did I. I shoved into her as my cock surged, sending several spurts of semen into her pussy. She writhed beneath me, moaning as her pussy spasmed around my cock. I remained still, relishing the feeling of my sister's pussy quivering around my dick.

Sue held me and kissed my neck. "Wow! It gets better each time we make love. You lasted a long time."

"I guess getting a blowjob first helps."

Chuckling, Sue wiggled. "It helps me. I love sucking your cock."

We remained connected until my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. I got up, scooped my sister into my arms, and carried her to the bathroom. She held me around my neck while I turned on the water and stepped into the tub. I let Sue down slowly, holding her as her feet hit the floor. We hugged, then I took the soap to wash her. When I finished, my sister washed me.

Sue rubbed my genitals with her soapy hands, looked into my eyes, and smiled. "So, how long before this big fella gets hard enough to fuck me again?"

"It's going to take a while. You drained me."

"How many times can you come in a day? I can get off a bunch of times."

"Really? How many?"

"I don't know. I think I've come five or six times with my dildo and fingers. It's way better when you eat and fuck me."

Sue and I laughed and goofed around while in the shower. We got out, dried ourselves, went to our rooms, and dressed. After putting on my jeans and shirt, I walked through the open door to Sue's room. She smiled at me while fastening her bra.

"You look so hot in your underwear," I said.

"When the stores open again, I'll get sexy undies for you. I'll wear skirts and dresses when it's warmer, so you'll have easy access to my body."

Sue finished dressing in her jeans and a top, left her room, went to the living room, and sat on the couch. I put my arm around my sister's shoulders, pulled her to my side, and kissed her. She opened her mouth, ran her tongue over my lips, and moaned when I sucked her tongue.

After kissing for a few minutes, I put a hand on her chest and flexed my fingers on her breast. She pressed into my hand and pulled her head back. "I wondered when you would feel my tits. For a moment, I thought you didn't like them."

"What do you mean? I love your tits, Sue. I'm worried you'll get tired of me touching you."

"Never. I've already told you I like it, and you can touch me any time or anywhere you want to." She put her hand between my legs and rubbed me. "I intend to touch you when I want to."

Sue and I sat on the couch, kissing, touching, and watching television. At about three, Mom texted Sue, telling her to start dinner. She got up, took my hand, pulled me to my feet, and led me to the kitchen.

"Do you want me to help you?" I said.

"Sure. You can peel the potatoes and feel me up."

I moved behind my sister, put my hands on her breasts, and pulled her back to my chest. "It would be better if you weren't wearing your bra."

Sue twisted away from me, put her hands under her shirt, then pulled her bra straps down her arms. A moment later, she pulled the bra from under her shirt and hung it over the back of a chair. When I started playing with her breasts again, she chuckled.

Working together, Sue and I prepared the small roast Mom asked her to get ready. Once the dish was in the oven, we sat at the table, sharing smiles.

"You better put your bra on or take it to your room before Mom gets home."

"Why? Mom said she didn't care if we have sex," Sue said.

"What she said was there was nothing she could do to stop us. I don't think we should flaunt it."

"You're probably right, Jim. I'll put my bra in my room in a moment."

Sue took her bra to her room and returned wearing a flannel shirt with two top buttons undone. She came over to me, put her hands on my shoulders, and leaned over, giving me a peek at her unfettered breasts.

"There, is this better?"

I put my hands on Sue's breasts, massaged them for a moment, then smiled. "Yup."

"I never went around without a bra before. I like it."

"So do I, Sue. Do we need to do anything before Mom gets home?"

Sue leaned into my hands and chuckled. "Yeah, you need to fuck me."

I laughed and shook my head. "As much as I'd like to fuck you, I don't think we have time. I'll take care of you later."

Sue and I finished setting the table and got everything for dinner. I was feeling a little apprehensive because I didn't know what to expect when Mom arrived.

Mom got home at six, went to her room, showered, then came to the kitchen wearing sweats. She took a bottle of wine from the cupboard, removed the cork, and placed it on the table.

"Sue, would you get us wine glasses, please?" Mom said.

My sister took three wine glasses from the cupboard and placed them on the table. She took the roast from the oven, put it on a hot pad while I removed the cork from the wine, filled our glasses, then took my place at the table. No one said anything as we filled our plates and began eating.

While eating, I noticed Mom glancing at Sue and me. She sipped her wine, ate, and smiled as Sue and I squirmed in our chairs. I wasn't sure how my sister felt, but I was uncomfortable. Mom said there wasn't anything she could do to stop Sue and me from having sex, but she didn't say she condoned it. Smiling to myself, I realized it didn't matter whether Mom accepted what Sue and I would do together. As long as my sister was willing, I was too.

We finished dinner in silence. Mom took the wine to the living room while Sue and I cleaned the kitchen. While rinsing the dishes at the sink, I said, "Mom's acting weird. I wonder if we're in trouble."

Sue shrugged her shoulders and chuckled. "I don't know or care, Jim. Regardless, I don't plan to stop having sex with you."

We finished in the kitchen, grabbed our wine glasses, and went to the living room. Sitting on the couch, Sue and I looked at Mom. She offered us more wine, so I took the bottle and topped off our drinks.

"What's going on, Mom? Are you upset with Jim and me?" Sue asked.

"No. I told you I wasn't upset this morning. As far as what's going on, it seems you and your brother have discovered each other. As I said, it isn't uncommon for siblings to have a sexual relationship. I just want to ensure no one is forced or doing something they don't want."

"No one is forcing anyone, Mom," Sue said.

Mom smiled and nodded. "It didn't look like anyone was forced when I saw you two going at it."

I took a drink of wine, placed my glass on the coffee table, and looked at Mom. "Did you ever fool around with Uncle Bob?"

Mom laughed and put her glass down. "I wondered if you or Sue were going to ask me about my brother. To answer your question, yes, Uncle Bob and I were close when we were teenagers too." Mom picked up her glass and took a sip. "When I saw you two, it brought memories of when I was eighteen and curious. My first reaction was to yell at you, but I realized it would make me a hypocrite."

"How long did you watch us? How much did you see?" Sue asked.

"Long enough. I have to say, you two looked like you were enjoying yourselves." Mom chuckled. "I know I should have left, but I couldn't tear myself away."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, then I said, "What happened between you and Uncle Bob?"

Mom got up, grabbed the empty wine bottle, and went to the kitchen. Sue and I traded glances, then I said, "I think I went too far asking her about Uncle Bob."

Sue shrugged her shoulders. "We'll see."

Mom returned with another bottle of wine and the corkscrew. She handed them to me, asking me to open the bottle. I removed the cork, topped off our glasses, and placed the bottle on the coffee table. Mom sat in the recliner, sipped her wine, and looked at my sister and me.

"I'm not sure I want to tell my children about my younger years. What Uncle Bob and I did is between us."

Sue giggled. "Are you ashamed, Mom? You told us not to do anything we're ashamed of."

Laughing, Mom shook her head. "No, I'm not ashamed of anything I've done or do. I just don't feel it necessary to tell you everything about my youth. I'm sure you two don't want to tell me about what you do together."

"We don't have to tell you. You watched us." Sue chuckled.

"Yes, but as I said, I should have left when I saw what you were doing." Mom sipped her wine. "How do you feel knowing I saw you?"

"I was shocked when you told us, but after thinking about it, I know there isn't anything anyone can do to change it. It's not like you can un-see what we were doing," I said.

Mom mumbled something, then drank from her glass.

"What did you say, Mom?" Sue asked.

"I said I wouldn't want to un-see it, Sue. It was beautiful and exciting."

"Did anyone ever see you having sex?" Sue said. Mom smiled and nodded. "Who? Did Grandma or Grandpa see you?"

"No, your grandparents never saw me having sex."

"You're not going to tell us, are you?" I said.

"Why are you two so interested in my sex life?"

"I don't know, but since you told us about Uncle Bob, I wonder what happened," I said.

Mom laughed. "I haven't told you anything about my brother and me."

"You haven't given us any details, but you've alluded to it, Mom." Sue chuckled. "I think it's hot."

When Mom got up, excused herself, and headed for the bathroom, I put my hand on my sister's chest, rubbed her breast, and kissed her. She held my hand to her boob, put her other hand behind my head, and pulled our mouths together. We kissed for a few moments, then separated.

"I can't wait to fuck you," Sue said.

I was about to respond, but Mom returned to the living room and sat in the recliner. She held her wine glass out, so I refilled it.

"When I was eighteen, I hadn't dated often. I went out with a couple of boys, but they never did anything more than kiss me. I found out my brother made it clear he would hurt anyone who tried to have sex with me. I was curious and wanted to know more about sex.

"One night, I confronted Uncle Bob and asked him to stay out of my life. He hugged me and said he would help me when I told him why. To say I was shocked is an understatement. After a moment, I asked him what he meant, thinking he would fix me up with a friend of his. When my brother told me he thought I was sexy and wanted us to get together, I called him names and ran to my bedroom."

"What did you call him?" I said.

"I called him a backwoods pervert and said he was sick for even thinking the way he did. He came to my room and apologized, but I didn't want to hear it. Bob and I didn't speak to each other for a week."

"I guess you got over it," Sue said.

Mom nodded and sipped her wine. "Yes, I did. I thought about what my brother said for a week. Then I talked to him about it. He said he was sorry for bringing it up and hoped we could get past it. I told him I wasn't pissed any longer and asked if he meant what he said. Bob said he meant it but shouldn't have told me how he felt.

"As I said, I thought about what he said for a week. The more I thought about it, the less weird it became. To make a long story short, Uncle Bob and I developed a close relationship. Then he introduced me to your father."

"Did Dad ever find out about you and Uncle Bob? Did you and Uncle Bob stop when you started dating Dad?" I asked.

"Your father knew about Bob's and my relationship. Uncle Bob and I haven't stopped. We didn't have much opportunity when he was in the service, but we rekindled our relationship when he retired. Since the lock-down, Bob and I haven't seen each other," Mom said.

"What are you going to do now that we know?" Sue said.

Mom got up, finished her wine, and placed the glass on her table. "We can talk about it when Uncle Bob gets here. I'm heading to bed." Chuckling, Mom said, "I assume you two will share a bed. Please try to keep the noise down."

Sue moved onto my lap, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. I returned her kiss, put my hand under her shirt, and felt her breasts. We kissed and hugged for a few minutes, then she slid off my legs and knelt on the floor. When my sister gripped the waistband of my pants and tugged at them, I lifted my butt off the couch. Sue pulled my pants down and off my feet, then wrapped her hand around my cock.

"What do you think about what Mom said tonight?" Sue asked as she stroked my cock.

"I don't know what to think, Sue. If she's happy, I don't have a problem with what she does."

"I know, right? How can we judge Mom when we're doing the same thing? At least we know why she wasn't pissed when she saw us."

"Knowing Mom saw us turns me on." I put my hands on Sue's head, pulling her to my crotch.

Taking my cock into her mouth, my sister bobbed her head. When she went too deep, Sue gagged and backed off. Using her hand to prevent my dick from going into her throat, she continued blowing me. I leaned over, grabbed her shirt, and pulled it up. She stopped sucking me long enough for me to remove her top.

"Kneel on the couch so I can reach your tits," I said.

Sue removed her mouth, shucked her pants, and knelt on the couch. As she returned her mouth to my cock, I massaged her dangling breasts. She moaned when I took a nipple between my finger and thumb.

"Damn, this feels good. I love what you're doing."

Sue nodded and tried to take too much of my cock, causing her to gag. I moved my hand from her chest to her crotch and slipped my hand into her panties. She opened her legs, moaning when I diddled her clit, then pushed my finger into her pussy. I glanced up and saw Mom watching us from the hallway as we carried on. Nudging Sue, I used my free hand to point at our mother.

My sister didn't stop blowing me while Mom watched. I moaned when I saw our mom pull her nightgown up, put her hand between her legs, and into her panties. My head spun as my sister bobbed her head, and Mom played with herself.

Lifting her head, Sue looked at Mom and chuckled. "You can come closer if you want, Mom."

Mom came into the living room, sat in her recliner, and continued rubbing herself. She watched for a moment, then said, "I heard gagging and came to see if you two were okay."

Sue lifted her head. "It gags me when it hits my throat."

"You have to learn to relax, Sue. Jim's cock is big, but you should be able to take it all if you want to. When you feel yourself gag, stop and relax until the feeling goes away. It also helps to push your tongue out."