I Don't Tell You Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath, I said, "I love you, Sue. I've always loved you as my sister, but my love for you is changing."

Sue nodded. "I know. I love you too, Jim."

After sharing our feelings, we fell asleep while hugging.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder the following morning. When I opened my eyes, I saw Mom standing next to the bed, wearing a towel around her waist but otherwise naked.

"It's time for you two to get up and get going. Uncle Bob will be here soon," Mom said.

"What time is it, Mom?"

"It's nine o'clock. As soon as I finish dressing, I'll start breakfast. You and your sister need to get a shower, dress, and meet me in the kitchen."

Looking at my mom's breasts, I chuckled. "Is this the new dress code?"

Mom laughed, pulled the covers off my sister and me, and laughed. "It seems it is."

Sue woke up, looked at Mom, and sat up. "Good morning, Mom. I like the towel."

Mom shook her head. "Get going."

When Mom left our room, Sue and I headed to the bathroom. We took care of our overfilled bladders, got into the shower, and washed each other. As she washed my genitals, Sue chuckled.

"You didn't fuck me this morning."

I laughed. "You didn't fuck me either."

"Do you think we have time before breakfast?"

I wrapped my arms around my sister, grabbed her ass, and pulled her against me. While we kissed, Mom opened the bathroom door and told us to hurry. Sue and I laughed, finished in the shower, then dried ourselves.

We went to our bedrooms to dress for the day. I put on jeans and a flannel shirt, then went to see what Sue was doing. When I went into her room, she wore panties and a bra while looking in her closet. I moved behind her, put my arms around Sue's body, and held her breasts.

"You're so sexy in your undies, Sue."

Leaning her head back, she wiggled her butt against my crotch. "I'm glad you think so. What should I wear today?"

"I don't know. It doesn't matter to me," I said.

Sue went to her dresser, took out a pair of leggings, and sat on her bed to put them on. Once the skintight garment was in place, she pulled a tank top over her head. As she modeled her outfit, I chuckled.

"I can see your panties through those things, Sue."

Sue stood in front of her full-size mirror, twisted to see her bottom, and giggled. She removed her leggings and panties, then put the leggings back on. "Is this better?"

I smacked her ass. "You look great."

Laughing, we went to the kitchen for breakfast. When we walked in, I stopped and looked at Mom. She wore a dress, something she didn't wear often.

"You look nice, Mom. Should I change?" Sue said.

Mom looked at my sister, smiled, and shook her head. I poured coffee for Sue and me, then sat at the table. Sue helped Mom finish cooking breakfast before they sat down.

"Are you looking forward to seeing Uncle Bob?" I asked.

Mom smiled and nodded. "You have no idea how excited I am to see my brother. It's been too long."

"Do you know how long he plans to stay?" Sue asked.

Mom looked up from her plate and shrugged her shoulders but didn't respond. We finished breakfast, then Sue and I cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes. While my sister stood at the sink, I moved next to her and rubbed her ass.

I heard a diesel truck at one o'clock, then a knock at the back door. Mom went to the door, opened it, and let Uncle Bob into the house. Sue and I watched as Mom threw her arms around our uncle's neck and kissed him.

"I can't tell you how happy I am, Bob. Take off your coat and boots," Mom said.

Uncle Bob removed his coat, leaned over, and untied his boots. When he finished, Mom led him into the living room. Sue hugged Uncle Bob, and I shook his hand as we greeted him.

"How was the drive?" I asked.

"It was fine, Jim. Not too much traffic, and the roads were clear. How have you been?"

"I'm great, Uncle Bob. We had a storm and lost power for a couple days," I said.

"Your mom told me about the storm. She said it wasn't too bad."

"You can visit with Uncle Bob later. I need to talk to him for a little while," Mom said as she took his hand.

Sue and I chuckled as Mom led our uncle down the hall to her bedroom and closed the door after telling us she and Uncle Bob would be back later.

My sister moved to my lap, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. "I wonder what Mom and Uncle Bob are doing, Jim."

I put my hand under Sue's shirt and rubbed her breast. "If I had to guess, I think Mom's doing what you should be doing."

Sue chuckled. "Oh yeah? What?"

"Having sex with her brother."

"We should fix that, shouldn't we?" Sue got off my lap and removed her shirt and bra.

I gripped the waistband of Sue's leggings and peeled them down her legs. After she kicked them away, my sister unfastened my pants and pulled them down my legs. When my jeans were at my knees, she tugged at my underwear.

"We should go to your bedroom."

Sue stroked my erection and smiled. "I think we have time. Mom and Uncle Bob are going to be busy for a while."

"We shouldn't take a chance, Sue." I got up, removed my jeans and underwear, then led my sister to her bedroom.

Sue removed my shirt, pushed me onto her bed, and straddled my body with her crotch above my head. I gripped her hips, pulling her down so I could lick her pussy. She looked down, gazing into my eyes, as she rocked her hips. Sue reached behind her, wrapped her fingers around my cock, and stroked me while I flicked her clit with my tongue.

"I love the way you eat my pussy," Sue said.

I mumbled, unable to speak with her crotch pressed against my mouth. Holding her hips, I lick her and flick my tongue against her clit. After a few minutes, Sue moved off my face, slid down, and impaled herself on my cock. Placing her hands on my chest, she bounced up and down.

I reached up and covered her breasts with my hands, gripped her mounds, and guided her on my cock. We stared into each other's eyes, lost in the lust of our heated coupling. Sue removed herself, turned around, and shook her ass while looking back at me. I got onto my knees and fed my dick into her pussy.

"As much as I like making love with you, I love sucking and fucking you." Sue looked back and smiled.

I gripped my sister's hips and thrust my cock into her pussy, causing my hips to smack her ass. "I guess I better give what you love."

Sue nodded as I increased my movements. She put her shoulders against the bed, reached between her legs, and rubbed her clit. I fucked my sister for another ten minutes, pulled out, flipped her onto her back, and shoved my cock into her again while Sue held my shoulder with one hand and continued rubbing her clit.

Dropping my head, I took one of Sue's nipples into my mouth and sucked it. She moved her hand from my shoulder to my head and held me against her chest. A few minutes later, I felt her pussy contract around my cock and came, shooting cum into her.

"Wow! You were great, baby." Sue smiled while looking into my eyes.

I kissed my sister and nodded. "You're so hot I can't believe it, sweetie. I really love fucking you."

Sue wiggled under me. "You can fuck me anytime you want, Jim."

We remained snuggled together for a few minutes, then I rolled off next to Sue. We hugged, kissed, and ran our hands over one another as we recovered.

"I wonder how Mom and Uncle Bob are doing," I said.

Sue shrugged her shoulders. "Who cares? I have what I want, baby."

I ran my hand over Sue's chest, rubbing her firm breasts. "We should get dressed and go to the living room. It's been over two hours since Mom and Uncle Bob went to her room."

"I know. I wonder what we're doing for dinner? Mom didn't say anything before she went to her room." Sue giggled, moved down my body, and took my flaccid cock into her mouth. She sucked me for a moment, then looked up. "Maybe we'll have tube steak."

"That's fine for you and Mom, but what will Uncle Bob and I eat?"

Sue grinned. "Pussy!"

"As much as I love eating pussy, I need real food. Let's get dressed and see what's happening."

I got up, grabbed my underwear, and put them on. While slipping into my jeans, Sue went to her closet, returned with a sundress, and put it on over her naked body. I laughed and buttoned my shirt.

Sue went to the bathroom, telling me she needed to clean up. I walked into the living room, sat on the couch, and waited for her. When my sister came into the room, she sat next to me on the couch. Knowing my sister was naked under her dress was driving me nuts. I put an arm around her shoulders, pulled her closer, and put my other hand on her knee. Sue wiggled, spreading her legs when I moved my hand to her crotch.

I rubbed Sue's pussy, and she pressed her mouth to mine, kissing me. We got lost in the moment as I fingered her, and she shoved her tongue into my mouth while rubbing my crotch. Slipping my hand into the top of her dress, I massaged one of my sister's braless boobs.

Sue and I kept it up as our passion rose. We were getting turned on and moaning, then we heard laughter. Scrambling, my sister and I tried to compose ourselves. We looked toward the hallway and saw Mom and Uncle Bob standing there with big smiles.

"Damn, Gwen, you told me Jim and Sue were getting along well, but I didn't know..." Uncle Bob started saying.

Mom laughed, put her arm around her brother, and said, "Bobby, I haven't told you everything."