All Comments on 'I Don't Tell You Everything Ch. 02'

by darkvision29

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

Interesting story. Hope to read next chapter soon. Thanks.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 2 years ago

The anonymous coward can just go the fuck away. The rest of us are enjoying this story.

Marvin2017Marvin2017almost 2 years ago

Liked the story, and can see you building to a conclusion.

Love to see Mom & Jim preggers (Sue’s on the pill).

Just don’t put Bob & Jim together directly.

Marvin

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

You had me salivating when the son and his mother came close to having sexual intercourse. Hopefully it’ll be soon when the two of them cross that line together.

I have my theories on where you’re going to take this story. But I’ll let you be the one who writes this and not tell you how to do it.

It appears the one named ‘anonymous’ is having a hissy fit. Perhaps it might be good if that person would start writing their own stories and show the rest of us how it’s really done.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

First, I have to agree with NorthPark and Mr. Brady regarding the spineless whiner who feels so strongly they won’t even put their name to their feelings.

I was glad to see ths n addition to the story. Thank you for all your unpaid hard work. I for one truly am appreciative of your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

harem mode meets incest = boredom. Yawn.

kingswedekingswedealmost 2 years ago
More

Don’t let the idiots bother you.

GREAT story that can keep going for many a chapter.

One that should get TEN stars if they had them.

DungeonsDragonDungeonsDragonalmost 2 years ago

I don't mind the mother getting involved with the two of them. I just hope that Sue and Bob don't end up having sex. I wouldn't mind the mother/brother/son combo or the mother/brother/sister just no Uncle/Niece stuff. However it's your story and I've enjoyed it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I suspect Darkvision29 bailed on this story as so many authors do. Its too bad, its a nice story.

I guess the authors have good reasons for stopping but ill always appreciate the time they did spend writing. I can't write to save my life.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I have never been quiet about my opinions regarding cross-generation incest. So I want to quote directly from the story:

"Having sex with a sibling is one thing. Sex with my children is something else. So, how do you two feel about it?"

______

Personally, I'm against it in most situations. But I've discovered in the last three years that if it happens in a loving AND emotional support situation that I'm okay with it. That's not exactly what occurred in this story, but I didn't feel like throwing up while reading it.

The author still has the opportunity for focusing in that direction if/when they continue this story. But sadly, the foreshadowing in this chapter leads me to believe that the next installment will degenerate into a family orgy with Uncle Bob fucking both his sister and his niece. 😞 😥

It's very obvious from revealing the mother's mood and alcohol abuse that she is quite depressed over the passing of her husband. If sexual congress with both of her children moves her past that, then I can accept it and not have a negative reaction to the cross generation incest. But Uncle Bob is another matter altogether. He needs to stick with fucking his sister and confine his interaction with Jim and Sue as a voyeur ONLY. He has no such emotional issues to deal with.

But as I said, foreshadowing indicates that a family orgy is right around the corner. That's when I'll drop this story like I have done so many times before and give it a rating of one. But for now, 3/5.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Much better than the first chapter, IMHO. Really got me going when Mom was standing there with her hand in her panties watching her children having sex. I think I sprung a leak when she joined with Sue and Jim and then when Jim ate his mother out. Not sure how I feel about Uncle Bob joining the group and everyone sharing, but I don't think it will be any better than it is now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was fucking awesome! Well done...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Chapter 1 was good and looks like it was setting the stage for a nice B/S love story. Then Chapter 2 looks like it wants to turn it into a kind of orgy involving the mom and uncle (nothing happened yet but it's obvious that was the direction hinted at, well except the mom blowing the son but she was "helping" teach the daughter, weak as an excuse that is). Once it goes that direction, I lose interest and I'm sure many others do, too. When it becomes nothing but random fucking, there's no substance. May as well just watch porn if that's all you're interested in. Probably best it ends here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My opinion is that everything was progressing nicely between the siblings, but took a nosedive when mom was included in the game.

KlitomaticKlitomatic2 months ago

As my sister told me many times, "Don't Stop!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous