All Comments on 'I Don't Want a Cheating Wife'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

There are some stories that just shouldn't be finished, no matter how MANY requests are made and sorry FTDS THIS was one of them, why did you waste your time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LMAO!

When I reviewed the story this was an ending for I couldn't figure out how you were going to end it any other way then cuckoldum. You managed it. Funny little tale.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
YOUR TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWN

to stiff the waitress for good service. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Actually kind of funny. I know cheaters are stupid but this skank is beyond stupid.

You could have continued the tale, adding a new wife better than the cunt to really break her but you were being nice. Great sequel to a bad tale.

Five Stars

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Stupid Wife Story

This is an example of a "Stupid Wife" story. As with many of these tales the wife is presented as so dense that she would have to be mentally retarded. This is kind of "silly".

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

not your best. The original was unsalvageable. If I'm not mistaken, he had asked her to fuck another guy. A point you seemed to overlook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waste of reading time.

One star.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
FTDS did seem to forget

that in the original story, the husband asked the wife to fuck another man.

Sure its a dumb story, but given the dumb nature of the wife as portrayed in the original, its a pretty fair sequel, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry for not finding the exact quote from the original....but.....

I read the part about other guys as him saying that in his desperation to her something like:

Is it me? Would you be rather have another man? And of course, the original wife's response was "NO, that is silly"! I don't think he wanted her to be with another guy like it was a sex thing, I think he was trying to say he would step aside and give her a divorce, if she wanted to be with someone else.

Obviously, it had to be vague enough for her to misunderstand, and go overboard. This bitch really must have been one of the stupidest cunts on Lit. -OR-

The most conniving and deceitful, playing the "helpless dumb blonde" act so thoroughly, that she gets him to do all sorts of stuff for her, EVEN after the divorce!

Still not sure, but I can't say I agree with how FTDS's hubby dealt with it. That said, I still manage to appreciate his "solutions" to these crappy stories somehow. Thanks man, keep it up!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another good ending...

Another good ending...This one very funny!! I laugh a lot. 4* just for phrases like this one: " I almost thought I felt something in my heart, but realized it was the spicy Italian sub from lunch."...Very good....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stay true to what is written

If you are going to finish another story, you need to have at least some fealty to that story. The man in this tale is not the same man who asked his wife to fuck another man in the original. I know you don't like wimps - neither do I, am a BTB type - but geesh man, if you are going to claim to finish a story at least finish THAT story and not another one.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago
Horrible

Please stop finishing stories

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous "Fuck another man"

He DIDN'T "ask her to fuck another man!"

The exact quote:

"I even told her if it was me and she wanted to have sex with other men, I'd understand."

He was obviously saying that if the problem was that she found him inadequate that he would UNDERSTAND if she wanted to have sex with other men. That is NOT the same as ASKING her to do it!

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
ROFLMAO!!!

I'm surprised you even read; "I Don't Want a Divorce."

I'm surprised I even read; "I Don't Want a Divorce."

(But I felt I had to. It was one of the worst stories I've ever read).

In fact, it was so bad, that I'm surprised anybody even read; "I Don't Want a Divorce."

I believe you should save your talents for some of the better or at least more "well written" pieces of shit stories that we all know are out there. Many of our more "esteemed" writers have some serious drivel that needs refinishing, and I think we all know who I'm talking about, and I think we all know who the man for that job is.

Keep up the good work!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
You had to work for this finish

I am just not sure the original merited the effort.

but, thanks for trying.

Your response is better than the material you had to work with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are not

getting "hundreds of request", although I suppose it is possible that you recieved....two.

Rather presumptuous of you to think you are good enough to hijack and fix another author's work, by now it is clear you are....not.

What you and others do not seem to understand is that there is never an end to any story, unless death is in the mix. Often not even then.

The truth is that when we see a post requesting more, the story interested the reader, and that reader want a serial, not an ending.

So no one is BEGGING you to write.

Way it is.

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
Not worth finishing

I agree with former commenters: Save your talent for other stories. This one was unbelievable crap (not worth one star) and even you could not salvage it. Why did you even try?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Why Bother

You are so fucking predictable. Why waste your time and ours?

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Unusually Bad

Usually I find some closure in your stories, but this one was unusually bad....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Credit for trying

Not even the great FDS could salvage that story. Your ending was error free I give you credit for that, and trying hard to plug holes in a ship that was already doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Apparently,

you got the idea from a small handful of the BTB crowd that if you write rants & fantasies about brutality committed by un/under-employed high school drop out husbands, that a few pathetic strangers who read LW with their little-boy pee-pee's in their hand will say something nice about you.

Give it up.

A story is over when the writer ends it, period. Nothing you can do changes that. You are unnecessary and irritating.

Have you noticed that even the retards you write for are getting tired of your same old same old. No "attaboy's" anymore.

If you can actually write, try being original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT

I like the way you finish the no-end stories. Fuck the people who don`t like your endings. They are all cucks. I like the BTB endings not a cuck ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with previous responses. I love your attempts to salvage so many gay married men stories.

That said this story was so fucked up from the beginning you were working with a pretty much lost cause. Great job. Thanks for posting. No many men writing and posting any more. Look forward to your next salvage mission.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Not a fan

I find the concept of "finishing" other authors' stories distasteful, but it sure seems to have a great fan base. It just seems too easy to me, like a bully picking on the weakling in class. It's much more difficult to create an original story of your own.

But whatever. Carry on.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 9 years ago
A comment about a comment.

Swingerjoe, telling finishthedamnstory that he shoudn't finish the damn story because you don't like it is pointless. It's like me telling you that you shoudn't drink Pepsi because I like Coke better.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 9 years ago
Finishing

Point one: This is not a criticism of FTDS. It is my understanding that he gets the original author's permission to write an additional chapter or new ending. The permission makes FTDS's work acceptable.

Point two: Swingerjoe says he finds finishing another's story distasteful. That is understandable. Several others who commented applaud revised endings. I understand that the revised ending may provide a better salve for their psyche but that alone does not justify the second opinion.

Point three: Without permission from the original author writing a revised or additional ending to a story is theft of intellectual property and theft is a crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finishing a story.

There are some stories that shouldn't, for instance I wouldn't want to read a continuation of a willing cuckold story, but in some cases stories that are well written and interesting for some reason never get finished. Case in point, I invested hours in reading a story with over twenty chapters and then for some reason the author didn't write the final chapter. What a let down. It took over ten years for somebody to finally write a finish, but although the finish was good, it always left me wondering how the original author would have finished it. See my point. A finish no matter how bad is better than none at all.

FTDS is taking on quite a challenge, but he should be more selective in the stories he chooses to finish. This one was best left alone. I disagree with the comment that it takes more effort to come up with a story than to finish one. Most stories that are not finished is probably because the author had no idea how to finish it, therefore FTDS's effort shoud be appreciated. Enough rant. Keep on writing.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 9 years agoAuthor
Clarification of Permissions and Usage

I prefer not to pad my comments by writing my own, and allowing the commenters to pretty much write what they want, without censorship. I did want to correct BobNBobbi's earlier comment.

I do not always get permission to continue a story. I request permission before continuing a story. In some cases, I receive no response. As per the explanation in my profile, if the story is three years old, the author hasn't written anything new in two years, and they don't respond to emails sent through the Lit contact information, I may write a continuation considering the story abandoned.

I only continue 'abandoned' stories, open invite stories, or stories where I have the author's explicit permission.

As to the idea that continuing someone else's story is theft, that is ludicrous, and has been shot down in court dozens of times. Particularly in this case, where no profit is made on the resultant creation, the new creation does not impact on the commercial viability of the original project, and the work is transformative not derivative. This is all evidence of fair use.

I'm not going to argue the elements of copyright, fair-use, transformative vs derivative, or the copyrighting of ideas vs presentation, in the comments section. If you disagree, you're welcome to email me and we can discuss why you're wrong.

That said, even if it is fair use, if any author has an issue with a continuation of their story, all they have to do is contact me and I will take it down.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Yuck

This was terrible. The husband's response was completely at odds with the original piece. And the original seemed to come to a reasonable conclusion given what was said in it. You chose to ignore what was there in order to create your own little tale of vengeance.

Was the original good? I certainly didn't think so. But it was NOT a story about a cheating wife. I was a story about a wife trying to find a way( a sick way in my mind) to please her husband.

His statement about understanding if she wanting other MEN after looking at some site devoted to cuckholds doesn't even hint at divorce. And his response too seeing her in the first video was confusion about whether he was mad she didn't do those things with him and PROUD of her for trying t fix their marriage! And he was turned on by it at ever point. She goes on camera and says that what she is doing is silly but clearly doing it for him so that he will not divorce her. Dumb? I think so but his comment about other men certainly put the idea in her head. That and seeing his internet activity may have convinced her to make the sacrifice. And other than some over the top responses for the guy she was using to entertain her hubby, she certainly seemed cold about the activities.

If you are so set on writing trash like this, PLEASE have the decency to do your own work and not try to make this a case of fixing someone else's story. Taking the work of others and distorting it to fit your 'needs' is really a sad thing to do.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
This doesn't seem like vengeance to me

It's more like self defense. He separates himself legally and financially so it doesn't affect him materially if she continues to be unfaithful. In fact, the original concept of her doing what she did because she thought she was "saving their marriage" is still left intact, because she's clearly too stupid to make the decision to deliberately betray his trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One stupid original story and you Made it worse with your finish

Sorry this one doesn't cut it. A poor original made worse this time by you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
from Duna

I think FTDS does a pioneer work, but he should choose better the stories which he follows. Northlander was very lucky with the story of Castlestone (Sofia). My request to FTDS do not stop writing sequels, but you should be more picky. My idea is the next I think the most rarly genre here LW is the later consequence story. In nutshell the husband does reconciliation with the cheating wife (for example for sake of the younger kids), but the he leaves the wife 5-10-15 years later for a younger, better woman. If you find a RAAC story where the root cause was the kids for the reconciliation and the Author gives permission or does not answer to your letter you could try such stories with RAAC stories................

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
You do have issues with women don't you?

A lousy original story followed by worse finish.

I like the fact you try to finish stories but you so frequently walk away from the original sense of them to dump this BTB shit. It would be SO MUCH HARDER (as a writer) to finish the original story with the original sense of it and make it work. That I would admire you much more for.

The BTB stuff is one dimensional surely you're capable of better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Stupid Wife Story

I was going to label my comment “This is a rant, not a story” but yours works better.

<P>

However, your comment of “…the wife is presented as so dense that she would have to be mentally retarded.” may be a little too generous. She’s not a character, she’s caricature. She’s so one-note with the “I didn’t cheat” and “I don’t have a disease” that she comes off not as a character, as a person, but as a placeholder for FTDS’s rage. The husband is little better, being all rage and extracting his pound of flesh.

<P>

Even in a chapter this short, the constant “I’m didn’t cheat”, him fucking her, “I’m didn’t cheat”, him fucking her, “I’m didn’t cheat”, him fucking her, … became redundant.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 9 years agoAuthor
I got the message

LOL - Alright, that one didn't work. I hear you.

To be honest, the 8-10 short stories I'm posting have been hanging around on my hard drive for a while, until I had time to go through the process of posting. Most were written quickly, without a lot of thought going into them. I have several more, some longer, some shorter that are much more complete and complex. These first few were done mostly to shorten my list, which is growing out of control.

Obviously, I saw the man in this story differently than most of the readers. I saw a man on the verge of divorce, seeing his wife cheat on him, repeatedly, without giving him a chance to respond to her actions. Yes, in a moment of desperation, much earlier, he'd even asked her if it was him that was the problem, and if it was and she needed another man, he'd understand. She assured him that wasn't the case, and like every other concern of his, it was "silly".

Many commenters picked up on this as him giving her permission to fuck anyone she wants to, as often as she wants to, without his consent, and without discussion. Obviously, I don't see it that way, and don't believe many right-minded people would. His wasn't a cuckold mindset, telling her he wanted her to fuck around, as much as some commenters might want to believe it. Nothing indicated that in the original story.

He was torn. Physically excited, mentally shocked, emotionally hurt. The physical excitement does not mean he condones or likes what he's seeing, but he's responding to seeing his woman doing things she never would, things she denied him. It's a common theme, excited but not happy. He repeatedly states that he was 'shocked', and that he couldn't sleep. He said he was going crazy. He said he was horney, and excited, but in my understanding, that did not mean he liked or condoned what she was doing. Seeing her let go, like he's always hoped she would for him, physically excited him. Again, at NO point did he say he liked what he saw, or thought it was a good thing, other than the very first impression when he stated he was torn between being Proud that she was at fighting for the marriage, and Furious that she would do those things she would do for him. I believe the author did that on purpose, never explicitly saying that the husband approved. When she wouldn't take his call, after the first session, and he was upset, I interpreted that to mean that she wasn't fighting for their marriage, or she would have given him an opportunity to discuss it. She didn't, and that changed the dynamic.

THAT was the message I got. Angry, excited, shocked, and upset that she wouldn't communicate with him, other than the continuous escalation of her cheating and doing things for others she wouldn't do for him.

Again, all stories are open to interpretation. Before writing a continuation, I read the story several times, taking notes, looking for little hints, whatever I can use later. I still believe that the way he responded was well within the bounds of how the husband was originally portrayed, but it is obvious than many readers thing otherwise.

As for the 'stupid wife' theory, I could get no other interpretation from the original. They had problems, he discussed them, told her his issues, pleaded with her to change, and her only reply, over and over again was that he was 'silly', and she didn't want a divorce. Hardly the response of a Mensa candidate.

Her interpretation that what he wanted was for her to do the things he wanted, but to do them with someone else, was idiotic. Nor did she give him a chance to express that concern. Yes, I'll stick with stupid, as her original portrayal.

Either way, it's obvious that this didn't work. One of the most telling indicators of a successful story, is the number of comments and favorites that a new story generates for my OTHER stories. This one generated very few.

Thank you for the frank and honest comments (For the most part), and trust that even though I don't respond very often (I hate to hijack my own comment thread), I read and take them to heart. Hopefully I'll learn from this one.

The next story out of the chute will be another original one, 4 chapters, then four or five more short ones, before a couple of longer complex continuations I've been working on for a while.

User requests do influence the stories I choose to work with. By far, I've had the most requests for The Photo, Trust, Sophia, Party of Five, A Teacher's Way out of a Dilemma, Do Not Pass Go, The Widowmaker, and everything by JPB and EdRider73. I will not do the Widowmaker, since the author denied permission. This story had four separate requests in the last 9 months. That's middle of the pack, along with stories like Holly: A Cheating Slut Wife, Charade, Neighborhood Wives: Maddie, Homeward Bound, and Unbreak my Heart. Just a little insight on how this story was selected.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

write a second chapter to where he does take her back but does not remarry her

and she stays faithful to him

5 stars

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Neither Fish nor Fowl

Since there were no sawn off nipples and the guy was getting sex from her, the BTB crowd won't sing your praises.

But talk about repetitive. Both people said the same thing about 5 times. There was nothing new. There was no twist. There was no emotion. There was no witty dialogue.

So those looking for a 'story' were also bound to be disappointed. The sex....was described. There! Who says I can't be charitable!

Not a lot of audience for this one, and for those who find the original story offensive, bring it to their attention will not get them to love you.

user110user110over 9 years ago
as shitty as the original

that is all

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Short and Sweet

This sequel was not the authors best work, however it is a major improvement over the original. At least there was a point to the story !

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
I feel no enthusiasm

This guy sounds like a sociopath and his wife is truly stupider than SS06 models.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Always ...!

ALWAYS tip the wait-staff! Only exception is if the owner is serving you (and, also, only if the restaurant is financially successful.). Cheapskate!

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
And I thought StangStar and Matt Moreau had the monopoly on the Stupidest Cheating Wives Ever...

Wifey in this tale takes the cake! I would have rated it higher, but keeping a proven disease magnet around, even as a FWB, is just begging for it to happen again.

3 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Normaly............

I like your re-wrights but NOT this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wanker

The best part of the story was the bit about the 800 thread count egyptian cotton sheets. wow you really know hoe to tell a great story! 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get real

You've got real anger issues. I hope this was an attempt at humor and not how you really feel. I didn't like the original story but this ending is stupid. Dump the cheater and move on. And feeling superior by not tipping is childish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FTDS, you've...

....come unhinged!

You must have gotten hosed pretty badly in your personal experience to write a character that cold and cruel. This has manifest more adamantly in your most recent stuff. Makes one wonder what happened to you?

That might make for a great LW story from your own experience, give you a vent to your deepest hurts and angers and give you a place to create a scenario where you get to "give back" some of the shit you were made to eat by a family court system bound upon the destruction of men and legalization of fiscal rape of men by women that really, truly ought to get punished for breaking vows, breaking trust and breaking hearts and backs of the men that supported, loved and adored them before they discovered what it meant to be bound and legally enslaved to a whoring, fetid bitch with no love, no heart and no decency.

Apologies here to those women who have character and moral terpitude and that stay true to their avowed love and the covenant of their marriage.

And please understand, folks that when a married man does that to his wife, he IMO, should get denuded of any capacity to repeat that against any other woman. Both financial, social and emotional enslavement are just and appropriate. Y'see, I believe in just consequences and equality in distribution of suffering for those that cheat, no matter the gender.

Yup, she did what she did. What made the original so stupid was that he was so passive. Any man I know, would have long since laid out the ultimatums.

Now in the "completed story" he's as assertive as a man can be, without risking jail time. Too much, too late. Sorry that die was cast in the first month, as much by his inaction as by her refusal to participate. And I agree, she didn't love him, or even understand the concept of marital love.

However, vindictive on this scale goes farther than both her stupidity and her faithlessness.

A little over the top for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

What to think ?? FTDS why ? Soooo many stories to choose from, why this?

3*s from habit.

AMerryMan

AwakeningofSensesAwakeningofSensesover 9 years ago
Really?

My take on this woman is that she has to be half a tard...

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
You should go get tested yourself, FTDS

Because you seem to think, in nearly all of your stories, that STD's can only be passed on through penetrative sex. Some, yes. Others,no. Some can even be passed on by kissing, so blowjobs from a slut like that are a great way to go, if your aim is make your cock fall off!

Also, when you wrote that she never cheated before that, conflicts with the part about all the guys being angry with her for giving them an STD. She had to have it, to give it to them, and the only way that could happen is if either she or her husband got it before that by cheating.

Btw, what's yellow and green, and eats nuts?

Gonorrhea!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Also

Not a great story, but when all you have starting off are shit ingredients, the cook can't be blamed for making shit-pie! The original was utter garbage, so how can anyone be expected to improve on it, when all they have to work with is that shit?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
5*

she kept saying it was what you wanted, but never explained. she didn't cheat after she was caught, and still said what hubby wanted. there is a lot more to this story, than meets the eyes. I suspect a few things, but will wait for the author. he is still with her, and by the story, there is still something there. some guys want their wives to fool around, if that's what you want, who am I to criticize. this story could continue in so many different directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
surprised

surprised the Author let themselves be talked into finishing this story.

surprised that considering what they had to work with they managed to come up with something as "ok"as this.

having been a fan of Ftds. for a long time , be totaly surprised if this one took more than 2 hrs to write , or any real effort

still it stops the trolls from bugging you on this one , and the disclaimer at the start , shows you were never really interested in it.

lol

xxxhugsxxx

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
HOW DOES ONE JUSITIFY THEIR ACTIONS

as a result of her indiscretions, TK U MLJ LV NV

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
the husband is now worse than the wife!!!

Usually I love your stuff. But this guy....man he went way over the top! He became worse than she was. Did someone shit in your Cheerios before you wrote this?

He becasue a mean, cruel, and evil man. She was stupid this we know, but what she did was, however misguided, for him. She did not cheat after he returned and she did everything he demanded of her. man, about the second time I saw him treat her this way i would have had to beat the shit out of him!

Stay calm when you write because your stories are so much better then,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crap

What a load of repetitive crap, try something original

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
improvement

This was supposed to improve on some other previous story?

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 9 years ago
He really is silly!

He marries a naive twit, never works out how to reach her and educate her, and is then surprised and self-righteously indignant when she proves that she's not only naive and a twit but also deeply loving and sacrificially devoted to him. She should try doing anal on him, because he's one of the world's great assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not bad

4*, mostly for the effort. the original story was really too idiotic to be "rectified".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The woman is clearly mentally handicapped.

I mean what is this shit? Its like you were too lazy to write, so you just decided she was autistic and made her repeat herself like a Dustina Hoffman.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HOW FAR AND HOW LONG

before one of them breaks down. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Very funny this time...

Very funny this time...Well written as always, but FTDS took the funny road this time...Please come back...I miss your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TOO FUNNY

let's rename our hero here chucky.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thought

"I love you. I had to show you." – How about showing him by doing the things he wants, with HIM?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waste of time

Half the script is pure repetition, the rest is every retarded JOB story ever.. not sure why you bothered adding this crap to a story you already called ridiculous, because yea it was.... almost as ridiculous as a dude taking permanent sloppy tenths on his disease pit of a wife. Apparently he believes her..... after she lied and told him she didnt cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I guess that this was supposed to be humor.

I rated it so!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading (Don't Ask Me Why!)

“I took the jewelry I'd bought her over the past several years, and pawned them, getting maybe 20% of what they were worth,” – Why not sell it, and get closer to its real value?

Assuming (always a bad idea, I know!), that the first night was her first time cheating, how could she have gotten the STD’s fast enough to infect all those guys? I’m not an expert (thank God!!), but I thought that there would be a longer incubation period before she could pass it on.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
This Gives BTB Stories a Bad Name!

Yeah,she fucked around,but he sort of asked for it.

He's a piece of shit wimp who wasn't man enough to get from his wife what she later proved she would deliver.

Hope the shit catches on of her diseases and his dick falls off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She's smarter than you let on....

"I told her to order in Chinese..."

That is a difficult language to master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost As Bad

This story is almost as bad as the original. The idiot put up with her for how long, knowing she was cheating? He's a bigger idiot than she is a slut. He should have dumped her ass as quickly as possible after he found out about her cheating, not weeks or months later. I got no sympathy for him at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn straight

Mandarin Chinese is a bitch of a language to learn. I took 4 (four!) semesters and I can barely say thank you and hello. Forget reading that right to left chicken scratching! I caught that oddly turned sentence, too. I wish I could still order in Chinese. Dzai jian. (Good bye)

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 7 years ago
How Much Does A Gun Cost?

BANG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid n crule guy

Man dont take revenge from those they have loved they just walk away n never look back

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid

Cruel and stupid.waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hate to say it, because I liked almost all of FTDS’s stuff, but this one sucked. It made no sense. If she’s that much of a slut, why in hell would he stay with her that long, and more importantly, why did he keep screwing her? It baffles me. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A real improvment

I've read FTD passed away. A true loss. He improved a lot of unifinished pieces of trash and turn them into something wroth reading. This story is an example of that.

Just a vital piece of information. you CAN get an STD from a BJ.

Otherwise a 100% improvement from the original trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Are you KIDDING! This is just as bad as the original story and your character has no character!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
neat

she kept repeating the same line.

she is broken mentally, but highly functional. some serious cognitive dissonance.

it's a super interesting take on the story. if OP died, that's a damn shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well, she is kinda slow on the uptake,,,

Don't really care about her sexual "issues" as I'm not going to sleep with her.

But consider, if she can't lie,,,,she'd make a great President, wouldn't she? I mean,,,,considering all the lies out of Washington DC,,,,,I'd think she'd have great potential!!??!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Not The best

But even FTDS 'a worst is better than most folks best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FTDS Didn't Have A Lot To Work With

You know a story is bad when FTDS can't revive it.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Yeah...

... I am pretty sure wifey has some degree of mental handicap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant!

This story is hilarious. The original story was a farce. FTDS gave it a farce ending. With a wife that is dumber than a box a rocks, going any other direction would change the original premise.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
I love it when you get a free desert and don't have to tip

I dated a smokin' hot "Rich" girl for almost 2 years (I have the patience of Jobe). She let me always drive her cars, either a newer Vette or a jacked up F-150. She had great season ticket seats to the Minnesota Vikings, Twins, and North Stars (ya, it was in the 80's). She had a big Condo I moved in to with her and she let me pilot their family Yacht on Lake Minnetonka. She also bought be a custom chopper for my birthday and said she would sign the title over to me as soon as we got married but I could drive it all I wanted til then.

She was a great Cook (her father made her work 30 hours a week Cooking at one of their Restaurants as a deal for getting her Trust Fund at 21.

She rented out "1st Avenue" for a private party on my birthday (before Prince owned it).

She was a FREAK in bed and never turned me down and would give me killer massages after sex.

So why did I need the Patience of Jobe???

She kept whining about wanting to get married.

She kept trying to get me to do her without Condoms because she wanted my babies & also figured I would marry her so I had to really be careful. I even caught her trying to dump the contents of a condom into her love box afterward lol.

But the VERY WORST was her Friggin' Voice. She had this disturbing high pitched nasal voice.

Money CAN'T buy you Happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm not sure what was worse, the original, or this steaming pile of dog shit.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
no!

that is one story that could have gone on forever without an ending! that was horrible. I wanted the husband to suffer after awhile. lol

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Even

FTDS is good even when he is not really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The problem with this story

is that the wife is written as mentally handicapped, and we are being invited to laugh at her retardation. Not funny. Sad, actually, when looked at from her point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

Making fun of handicapped is pretty low even if it is okay with the President.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OK...

Anon 10/6/19 - Not handicapped, just stupid as a rock.

Anon 12/21/19 - If making fun of the handicapped is OK then you must get your share of hilarious comments. Don't worry Gomer, the president said it's OK to make fun of you. How many Gomers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Two. One to bend over and spread his cheeks and the other to shove it up his ass while yelling "Let there be light." Don't worry if you don't get it. You're a Gomer but it's funny to the rest of us.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Opened up all envelopes immediately and after first sex divorce

Also get men involved takes 2 to tango etc

Not much of a protagonist to work with you tried

Took stance earlier who knows

Whole story just tossed in trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
?

Don't get the constant "I don't want a divorse I didn't cheat"? Is she mentally disabled?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
she's not mentally handicapped or anything like that

she simply has cognitive dissonance, and it's super common.

humans have the ability to hold two completely opposing views in their head at the time and believe both at the same time. it's completely illogical, but we do it all the time.

the problem is that she wears it on her sleeve. she claims to love a man, but disrespected him up until her protests of divorce. she understands her two beliefs don't mix, as she avoided his call during her affair on purpose. but she won't accept it. the same with her, 'i don't have a disease.' spiel. when forced to confront those two beliefs, the person in question will have small or large break downs. it explains why she sat there sobbing and sobbing when the doctor called.

the truth is she really REALLY does not want to accept that she is a bad person. that her pain is the result of her own inactions and actions. she helped create the asshole her ex-husband has now become. that's why she keeps saying she loves him and doesn't want a divorce out loud like a moron. repetition helps. it's why she is sucking up so hard to her ex husband and treating him like a confessional. she's truly remorseful... but the problem is she refuses to own her failing. if she just picked one belief over the other, she could honestly grow. as sweet as she is right now, without that growth she'l likely to cheat on him again. her being stuck in guilt limbo is keeping her faithful to him. and him never giving her an inch, as much as it makes him an asshole, is forcing her delusional belief to be largely ignored by her. she wont kill that belief, but she'll sweep it under a mental rug if he keeps up like he's been doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
the wife is written as so

mentally challenged you have to feel sorry for her, which makes the marriage implausible in the first place

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, I still don't understand this one, but it's better than the oeigional.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Original was dumb, this on not really much better.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

This is a sad sad story. She obviously needed help because of her mental disorder and should of been seeing a psychiatrists, and if he didn't see that right way after he married her and before she cheated on him then he got what he deserved. If he was unwilling to deal with her antics he needed to walk away early in the relationship and never look back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Author is legendary, and generally does interesting and well-respected work.

This story no so much; though he had not much to work with; given his selection of target.

Nevertheless, while he may be chastised for his selection, I give him a 4 anyway

Because he's here to write wrongs for us, in spite of the source material being so awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

he's a woman .

jflindersjflindersabout 3 years ago

Some may get off on the ex-husband continually screwing the diseased ex who humiliated him.

I'm not among them. Two stars, which seems overly generous this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Right on

Way to go, now that's the way to treat a cheating bitch, get rid of her but still get free pussy on demand without having to support her ungrateful ass.

As for the other comments, being "mean to her" or saying he was too vindictive.

Item 1 :- Don't forget what she did to him, the diseases she picked up were mild, they could potentially have been permanent and deadly for both of them.

Item 2 :- What some of the idiots out there can't seem to grasp is, it's a story, fiction, or to make it simple to understand, IT'S NOT BLOODY REAL.....

As (nearly) always, a damn fine read, 5 stars.....

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous