All Comments on 'I Don't Want To Be a Virgin'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Silence is never consent

This is still a rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

this strays into the area of non-consent/reluctance. Didn't like it.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
Rape writen all over it

Not a good read as I am not into rape fantasy and this as told was certainly rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Good

Rape just doesn't make a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rape

This is a rape fantasy. It belongs in the Non-consent/Reluctance category instead of the First Time category. This was a male ego power trip and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not rape

I disagree that this was rape story. She consented and he gave her every chance to say no

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please move to non consent section

This is definitely a rape story, and it doesn't belong here. This was very upsetting to read.

Highlander76Highlander76almost 4 years ago
"No" means "no" when it's said…

… and doesn't when it isn't!

This is in no way a rape story. Consent is implied all the way through… and Paul gives Meredith ample opportunity to say "no"—which she does NOT say.

To all those "Anonymous" commentators who bleated otherwise, please don't let yourselves be carried away by "political correctness". This is a skilfully told story of a careful seduction that was enjoyed by both parties.

Come to think of it, you're probably more motivated by jealousy than political correctness. Study Ashson's work and you might pick up some tips!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

@highlander76. You are a fool. Look at Ashson's story page. This dude is all about rape. 2/3 of his stories are in the rape category. Try not to be any dumber than you have to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was in no way rape. HE GAVE HER CHANCES and she didn't even resist even once. So I don't think so. She went along withit andd now she's eager for round 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous