All Comments on 'I Dream of Angels Pt. 01'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
gravyruggravyrugover 7 years ago
Interesting

I'm not sure how I feel about this one yet. Rating will have to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm...

Sad. How saints are made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hhhhhhm

bit pish being honest, but will read next chapter??????/

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Fav'd it.

Like it a lot. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely written

But I identify too much with your depressed thoughts, excluding the cancer aspect. I'm personally depressed too, not all the time but it can be pretty bad. I am waiting to see how things get better for this character. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read this before?

Either I've got crazy premonitions or I've read this somewhere before. I didn't remember the fighting, but the dead coyote, the heroin, and the general story was very familiar to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Irony or Coincidence

Sage I'm not sure, but I have seem to have read this before. Great plot line and twist I might add. I remember reading, I think it was one of your stories years ago? Maybe or maybe not that I read it.

Either way great story and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fascinating

A really absorbing and well written story. Brilliant, I hope that there is more to follow.

Richie4110Richie4110over 7 years ago
Tedious read but well writen

I enjoyed the quality of the writing. The repetitive detail of the seizures and his hallucinating about the girl were a little off putting.

Thanks for your effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmm

Beautiful story...thrilling, and warmly comfy too. Great before bed read. Very descriptive with perfect balance of romantic imagery and erotic sensuality. So sexy!! Love it. More...please.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Not a bad effort but

To be honest, I'm not sure with this one so to be fare I'll hold off voting until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a remarkable story

Some of the best writing I've found on this site! Thank you.

By the way, feign not feint. Please don't let my correction deter you from writing more, you are good.

japassoujapassouover 3 years ago
Forlorn Path indeed

My heart goes out to this guy amidst all his suffering. I've visited a nursing home before for terminal cancer patients and the desolation there was immense, especially among people in advanced stages of illness. The brutal disease ravages people and reduces them to shadows of their former selves. I can't imagine how difficult it is for the families to deal with, not to mention the patient suffering through it.

Really intrigued by this mystery woman and how he can unite with her. Seems like she's giving him a strong reason to live, to hang on longer. What will it take to meet her outside of dreaming, to meet her during waking hours? Hopefully they can find a way.

JustTheLetterJJustTheLetterJover 3 years ago

Wow just wow...

This might be the most amazing beautiful and emotionally detailed story I have ever read. Truly amazing, so in-depth with his thoughts and feelings.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

I love the South Park reference on Page 2 (broflovski), also there's another one in Chapter 3; I don't know if the author has more literary references scattered through their works but I love'em.

FZYONEFZYONEabout 1 year ago

Damn dude ! This was really good!

skippersdadskippersdad3 months ago

Wow that was Amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSage_of_the_Forlorn_Path@Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path
1419 Followers
Find me on patreon at https://www.patreon.com/sageoftheforlornpath!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES