I Dream of Demie Ch. 34-35

Story Info
A familiar face.
3.1k words
4.37
2.7k
4
0

Part 34 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers

I was coming back from the store with more diapers for baby Amy when Tilly's apartment door opened. I turned to greet the siren, but instead came face to face with myself.

Other Tom froze. "Oh, hey, Tom," he greeted me with an awkward wave.

A moment later, the door opened wider and Demie was there behind him, clad only in a bathrobe.

"Demie?" I asked, dumbfounded. She had walked out a week ago and never came back. What was she doing in Tillie's apartment?

"Demie?" she replied, confused, and then gave me a sympathetic look which looked wrong on Demie's face. "No, I'm Tillie, Tom." She pulled the bathrobe tighter about her. "Um...I guess you two have stuff to talk about..." She shoved Other Tom forward and closed the door behind him.

"Yeah, I guess we do," I said, tilting my head toward our apartment door. Other Tom opened it and we went inside. My head was swimming. Why did Tillie look like Demie now?

After putting the diapers away, Other Tom and I sat on the couch. I nodded toward Tillie's apartment. "So how'd that start? And why aren't you dead?" Sirens absorbed energy from her lovers, much like a succubus did, but a lot worse. Tilly had almost killed me the one time we fucked.

"She thought I was you at first," Other Tom explained. "I didn't recognize her because your memories showed her looking differently. I told her how I came to be and she just came right up and kissed me, to see if that would take my energy. It didn't, so she pulled me into her apartment and we've been there for..." He looked at the wall clock. "...a few hours? I'm getting better at this sex thing." He grinned at me.

"Wait, she looked different?" I asked. "If she didn't look like Laura or Demie, then what does she look like to you?"

"I don't know this Laura person, so Tillie just looks like herself to me," he replied. He got my gist, though. "Oh, she's about average height, average weight, brown hair, brown eyes. Hm, I guess she's just pretty average? Men generally want Sirens because of the effect of their powers, but Tilly's nice...she really appreciates that we can have sex without me dying. Guess there's an advantage to me being a changeling instead of human, huh?"

Other Tom only had my recent memories, which is why he didn't remember my ex-girlfriend Laura. I couldn't fault him for boffing Tilly. Her ravenous hunger had caused her to become predatory when we met, but now that she was getting all the energy she needed from her job as the Champagne Room mystery woman at a local strip club, she was nice. We watched TV together sometimes, but her looking like my ex-girlfriend Laura made me sad and regretful, and so I probably wasn't hanging around as much as she would've hoped. I hadn't seen her since before Demie had stormed out. Maybe this would be good for both her and Other Tom.

I clapped him on the shoulder. "Go for it, buddy. You both deserve some happiness."

"Hey, thanks, man." He started up Netflix.

I was perpetually horny since Demie left, so finding out that Other Tom was getting laid just made me even more frustrated. I went to Kate's room and pushed the door open.

She was bent over her workbench, and because she generally didn't wear clothes I had a nice view of her shapely naked behind. I came up from behind and grabbed a boob and buttcheek.

"Aah!" she yelled, and I heard glass break. "Damnit, Tom!" Kate turned and shoved me back. "That was an hour of work! Do you know how difficult it is to perform alchemy without magic?" Hearing her mother's angry words, baby Amy started crying in her crib.

"I-I'm sorry," I offered lamely.

Kate took a deep breath, and Amy started to calm down as well, now that her mother wasn't yelling. "I should have closed the door...I'm sorry. Was there something I can help you with?"

I looked down at my obvious erection and then back up, giving her an awkward grin.

She looked sympathetic. "Demie's still not back, huh? Okay..."

She pulled a robe on, picked up Amy, and we headed to the living room. When Kate saw Other Tom sitting there, she handed him the baby and he gave my daughter cuddles. Unlike when he had originally shown up thinking he was me, Amy didn't cry now that she'd gotten used to "Uncle Other Tom". Then Kate and I headed to my bedroom.

She dropped her robe, sank to her knees, unzipped me, and then began to lick and suck my turgid member. She was still getting used to pleasuring a man, her previous life as a virginal witch at odds with learning such skills, but I wasn't complaining.

"Mmm...that feels good, babe," I urged her. She redoubled her sucking. I angled my body toward the bed. "Maybe we could...?"

She pulled her mouth off of my cock. "I really want to make love with you, Tom, but it's still too soon after the birth. Another couple of weeks, okay?"

"Okay..." I said, petulantly, and let her continue to fellate me.

After a few minutes I could tell that she was getting tired. I took her head in my hands and started to thrust.

"Guck guck guck," she grunted as the head of my cock dipped into her throat just a little with each thrust. I looked down at her curvy body and thought about fucking this sexy ex-witch in a couple of weeks. That helped, but not enough. I closed my eyes and thought about Demie.

A lost thought from earlier came back: why had Tillie suddenly started looking like Demie instead of my ex-girlfriend Laura? Laura had been the love of my life, and when that had ended I had been shattered.

"You fallin' in love with me, dummy?" Demie had jokingly asked before she left.

I stopped. Tillie's powers knew the truth.

I felt Kate pushing my hands away, and then she pulled her mouth back. "Tom?"

I looked down. Tears were running down her cheeks from my penile invasion of her mouth and throat, but that wasn't the problem. My penis was getting soft, and I hadn't cum.

"Oh shit..." I moaned, and sat down on the bed.

Kate moved around behind me to rub my back. "What's going on, Tom?"

"Kate, I...I think I'm in love with Demie."

--

"Hey, Patty, can you catalog the evidence dump from that fire over on 15th? It's in warehouse B."

Patty Calloway looked up from her romance novel to meet the gaze of the assistant fire marshal, her boss. "Yes! No problem." She flushed...she was supposed to be working, not reading, but the characters in her books were always so much more interesting than the things going on in her own life. Her boss gave a wave as he headed off early for the weekend.

Patty tucked her book into her bag, grabbed her clipboard, and headed out the back door of the office. The acres-wide evidence yard occasionally gave her some much-needed exercise, she considered as she walked the half-mile to warehouse B. The bespectacled brunette wasn't fat, but she wasn't as fit as she would like to be. The day was cool but dry, so the trek was kind of enjoyable.

The truck that dropped off the evidence was just pulling away as she got to the warehouse. She returned the driver's wave as he drove by, and then headed in. Not much left that wasn't just a charred mess, but the important things had been set aside: a burnt bed, a dirty glass ashtray, a scorched vodka bottle, and a book.

She looked at the book. It was an old hardcover, and completely unburnt! There was no way that it had come from this fire! She picked it up and opened it. Several pages had been torn out - who would do such a thing to a book?! she wondered angrily. She read the remaining pages...then she re-read them.

Finally, she pulled her hardcover romance novel out of her jacket and dropped it where the spellbook had been sitting. Slipping the old book into her bag, Patty headed home.

--

As Patty unlocked and opened her front door, she found a man standing in her living room.

"Oh!" she recoiled.

"Hey, Patty," her landlord Carl greeted her, casually looking her up and down.

"What...what are you doing here, Carl?"

"Surprise inspection," the balding man responded as he continued to leer at her in his grubby jeans and t-shirt. "You need to clean your shower better, okay, sweets? Gotta make sure the mildew doesn't build up."

She moved aside from the door. "Carl, you have to give me notice of inspections. Please leave."

He gave her a lopsided grin. "Can't be a SURPRISE if I let you know aforehand, eh? Seeya, Patty." And then he stepped out the door, but not before Patty caught sight of something lacy peeking out of his back pocket.

She slammed and locked the door, and then ran into her bedroom. Sure enough, it looked like he had been rummaging through her laundry hamper. This confirmed her suspicion that she had been losing undergarments for weeks since she moved in!

But what was she going to do? Even if she caught him in the act, he'd just say it was her word against his, and he was her landlord, after all. She could wind up on the street!

--

"Otie?" I shook my head, confused.

"O.T." Other Tom said, "which sounds like Otie. If you're introducing me as your twin brother, then you probably don't want people to think our parents named us 'Tom' and 'Other Tom', right?"

"MY parents," I replied reflexively.

Other Tom tilted his head like I would when someone was being pedantic.

And he was right. "Okay, Otie it is," I agreed.

"Alright, so back to Diablo..." Otie said as he picked his controller back up.

--

That night, Patty dreamed of a man whispering in her ear - a bad boy, by the sounds of him, with his buttery deep voice and confident manner. He told her about all the things he could do for her, *to* her, and all she had to do was...

Patty startled awake. A loud booming bass line was coming from her landlord Carl's house next door. She looked at the clock: 3 AM.

She would normally have just turned over and plugged her ears, but that dream had left her feeling full of energy. She grabbed her bathrobe, put on some slippers, and strode across the intervening lawn, the cool night air slipping under her robe and up her thighs like an overeager lover as she went. She shook her head at that thought...she had been reading too many romance novels!

She banged on the door of Carl's house with her fist. A few moments later, her nose was assaulted by the scent of unwashed male and cigarettes, and her ears by Def Leppard, as Carl opened the door, beer in hand, still wearing the jeans and dirty t-shirt from earlier that day.

He leered at her. "Who're you, babe?"

"I'm...Patty," she answered, confused, "your renter?"

"Oh shiiit!" Carl whistled as he squinted at her. "Without yer glasses you look totally different, like Clark Kent and Superman, y'know? Well, come on in, Supergirl!" He opened the door wide.

Now Patty realized that she was standing there in a simple bathrobe being ogled by the man who had been stealing her dirty panties, and she had left her phone back in her bedroom. Was she stupid? she wondered. Why did she think that this was a good idea? "I...no, I need to go to sleep. Please just turn down the music, Carl."

She turned to leave, but he grabbed her arm. "Naw, I said get in here, bitch!" Then he yanked her into his living room, her robe coming open as she spun about. She heard the front door slam and the deadbolt lock as Carl strode toward her.

"Carl, no-"

Smack! He backhanded her, and she fell to her knees, her face nearly hitting the coffee table. She could see several bottles of liquor on it, mostly empty, and the remainder of a line of white powder on a mirror, which explained Carl's lack of restraint.

Then her face was shoved forward into the dirty carpet and she felt her bathrobe being flipped up onto her back. Her bare ass was hanging out now!

"Noo!" she cried, but her voice was muffled by brown shag carpeting, long past its trendiness. She heard Carl unzip his pants.

All her life, Patty had been treated like she didn't matter. Her older sister was prettier and more successful, her only boyfriend in college had revealed that he had settled for her when he really wanted her more attractive roommate, and now she was going to be raped by this skidmark!?

Her hand flew out to grab something, anything, that would help her. Her fingers closed around something solid, and she swung it back, hard.

"Ack!" Carl yelled, and fell back, holding his head where the whiskey bottle had tagged him. "Fucking bitch! I'll..."

Then he was face down on the floor and no longer moving. Patty hadn't even realized that she had jumped to her feet and swung the bottle again, this time with maximum force, fueled by her anger and adrenaline.

"Carl?" She dropped the bottle. She knelt next to him and saw blood trickling from his head.

"Oh no...no no no..." She looked for his phone but realized that it must be in his pocket. She didn't want to touch him again, so she unlocked his door and dashed back for her own phone. As she ran into her bedroom, she tripped over something.

The old book from the apartment fire was on the floor. How had it gotten there? she wondered. She was sure that she had left it in her bag. Then she thought for a moment...the book promised power, everything she ever wanted, and all she had to do was...

She rushed back to Carl's house, the book in her hand and her phone in her robe pocket. As she reentered his house, she noted that he was still breathing, but the growing halo of blood around his head told her that time was running out.

Phone or book, she asked herself? Book or phone? A buttery deep voice whispered in her ear and she felt her nipples harden. Book. She found Carl's box of table salt and drew the circle and the symbols, as the book prescribed. Then she doused Carl with the remains of his liquor bottles, careful to not mess up the salt circle.

She spotted the dying man's cigarette, burned down to almost nothing in an ashtray on the corner table. She grabbed it, took a puff to steady her nerves and inflame the end, and then held it above Carl's dying body.

She couldn't, she realized. She needed to call the paramedics.

"Boo!"

"Aaahhh!" she screamed and dropped the cigarette. That sound had come from right behind her, but when she turned, no one was there!

Fwoomp! Carl caught on fire as the cigarette hit the high-proof liquor.

"Noo!" Patty screamed, but it was too late. With the burning on top of the damage from the head wound, she knew Carl was done for. She ran back to her home, crying, book in hand, as the flames spread through Carl's house.

--

Another week passed before Demie came back, dressed in her usual short purple dress. God, she was gorgeous!

"Okay, gang!" I greeted my friends in the living room. "The newspaper reports that old Mr. Winthrop's bed & breakfast is haunted by a ghost, and it's interfering with his business! Are you ready to solve a mystery?"

"Boinks!" Monday exclaimed as he sat on the sofa wearing his customary green t-shirt and brown bell bottom pants. "A g-g-g-ghost!? That's scary, right, Doobie Roo?"

"'ca-ree!" the shaggy brown mutt next to Monday responded.

"Ghosts aren't real," Kate replied, pushing her thick glasses back up her nose.

"So says an ex-witch," I told the voluptuous former magic user in her oversized orange sweater and brown skirt. She shrugged.

I went to the mirror to adjust my ascot tie. Lookin' good! I told myself. "Okay everyone, to the Misery Machine!"

--

As we drove out to the boondocks in the green-blue Chevelle, my mind started to wander. Something was bothering me, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was.

"Hokay, Tom?" Doobie Roo had stuck his head up from the back seat.

I looked over and scratched the mutt behind one ear. "Uh, yeah, Doobie, thanks."

The dog pulled his head back, and then I was looking at Demie in the passenger seat. "I missed you," she said.

I thrilled to hear that. "Me too." I struggled to remember why she left, but it wouldn't come. Then I felt something snaking along my leg. I started for a moment, but it was just Demie's hand. She had stretched her arm along the car's floor so that no one in the back could see, and now it was unzipping my pants. I did my best to keep my focus on the road as her hand snaked into my underwear and then I swear I felt a hot mouth surround my hardening cock. I gasped softly and looked over at Demie, and she had that little mischievous smile on her face that I loved so much.

Now that hand-mouth was sucking on my full erection, pulling off and back on, and thankfully I was able to keep us on the road as she hand-blew me. Finally, I moaned softly as the demon expertly brought me to orgasm and her hand sucked out all of my cum.

"Mmm..." she moaned, and I could see her cheeks expanding, as if I was cumming in her mouth. Then she gulped it down and gave me a sexy smile. A moment later, I was zipped back up and she gave my wilting penis a pat before pulling her arm back.

A few minutes later, I heard Kate whisper into my ear, "Hey, only one more week..."

"Oh yeah..." I replied, turning to give her a grin. Then we'd finally be able to have sex, since her body would have recovered from...from...

"'nuggle Bottom!" Doobie Roo called out, standing up and using his full body to point like a hunting dog toward an upcoming road sign that announced that we had arrived at our destination, the Snuggle Bottom Bed & Breakfast. There was a mystery to solve!

To be continued...

Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers