All Comments on 'I Dream of Teacher's Milk'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 1 year agoAuthor

If you're reading this, thank you for being here, thank you for existing.

heyall

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Weird premise, hot outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Think That More Women Should Just Forget The "Stigma" and Face Facts... Most Women LOVE To Eat Pussy...! * If They Ever Get That "First Taste", (and They Definitely Should"...), They Will Crave a Sweet Creamy Pussy For The Rest of Their Lives...!!! * I Know That My Girl Cousins Have Eaten Each Other Out Lots of Times and My Own Mom Used to Masturbate to Naked Women Pictures in The 1970's and 1980's... * There is Nothing to Be Ashamed of If Girls Eat Pussy at Sleep-Overs or Whenever They Can... * It is Delicious... It is Natural and It is Lots of Fun...!!! * Ladies... Keep Your Pussies Trimmed and Shaved... Just in Case Your Sexy Female Banker Needs to "Relax"...

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

Totally unexpected! So different and well done. Congrats..

MissMeepsyMissMeepsyover 1 year ago

I loved it! PLEASE keep up with more~

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65over 1 year ago

The premise was quirky but the story was so well written that it pulled me right in. Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

goodwabgoodwabover 1 year ago

Another standup triple. Many thanks.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

I'm glad Ashley and the professor are enjoying each other. Maybe Anonymous thinks I'm not qualified to comment because I'm a man, but I think there is nothing more delightful to eat than a pussy. There is no chef ever that has or will ever prepare something more delectable than a pussy. I can think of nothing I would rather eat.

I like the author's solution to the lactation issue. But, to me, the obvious solution is for Ashley to sell the lamp to another person and for that person to negate Ashley's wish. Although the reward from having the opportunity to make a wish could be tremendously fiscally rewarding, merely wishing to negate the effect of Ashley's wish is the most rewarding thing the second wisher could ever experience. The epitome of "Do unto others..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m so aroused

Can’t hide it

SnoopygirlSnoopygirl5 months ago

Hot as #%^* loved it thx for sharing!!! Xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...