I Dream of Teacher's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smart choice. It looks good on you."

"Looks are irrelevant. It's about being practical."

Even as I'm about to suck her nipples, she's still analytical-minded, which is shockingly sexy. We look each other in the eyes. Her expression softens, giving me permission. I can tell by looking at Professor Chen that she's never been with another woman, much less a student.

On the flipside, I've never done anything with breast milk before. The thought had never crossed my mind. I'm sure if someone had asked me about breast milk, I'd have thought that the person has a weird fetish. Now I'm consumed by it.

"Do you mind?" I ask, gesturing to her nursing bra.

"Only if you're quick. And clean. No stains. Class is going to start soon."

"Yes, professor."

I called her 'professor' in a casual way and her eyebrows narrow in my direction. Now isn't the time for typical formalities, as she's reminding me with a strong glare. I know she's in a tough spot and she'd lose her job over this.

Before getting to business, I'm struck by how pretty she is. I've always thought she was attractive. But standing so close to her, seeing every detail on her face, makes me appreciate her more. She's an academic beauty. It could also be our heightened sense of arousal, because make no mistake about it, nipples are an erogenous zone. And I'm about to do inappropriate things to her.

I've never handled a nursing bra before, but it seems easy enough. I decide the best approach would be to open both cups so I can handle the breasts simultaneously.

My fingers unclip the cups of her nursing bra.

Professor Chen's nipples are something out of a porn movie. For such a thin woman with small tits, her nipples jut outward. They're long, thick, and black. The dark color is what's most surprising. She's a fair skinned Chinese woman, but her nipples are as dark as they come. I marvel at them, standing in disbelief for what I'm about to do.

I won't tell Professor Chen, but now that I think about it, her nipples are exactly what I saw in my dream. The dark color. The unique size contrasts with the smallness of her areolas. The uneven tips. Even the tiny nipple bumps.

When I look into her eyes, she's no longer just my professor. She's a woman in heat. A sexual creature. Her eyes are more narrow. Her mouth is slightly open, breathing heavier because she's aroused by this unholy situation.

We're not in denial and we're honest with ourselves. Doing this is a sexual act. There's no way around it. We're not performing mental gymnastics to pretend otherwise. We're accepting of the fact that I'm about to give her pleasure. I'm excited about doing it. She's aroused to receive, which is why she's breathing harder.

Lowering my gaze to her chest again, her nipples are more erect. Rock solid. Her tiny breasts are flush with arousal, stiffening with milk behind it. Her chest is heaving with deeper breaths.

I put Professor Chen out of her misery and take her right nipple into my mouth. She moans. I suck on her. It's my first time sucking a nipple this big. I'll admit, I suck my own nipples from time to time, mostly in the shower. It's a fun treat with shower masturbation. I know what feels good, the right amount of suction to apply.

Her nipple feels heavenly on my tongue. I keep nursing, loving the feeling of taking my teacher into my mouth. I'm devoted to her nipple, sucking so hard that my mouth is filled with her tit.

The first shot of milk is a revelation. It shoots across my tongue in a way that I wasn't prepared for. Honestly, I had no expectation for how it would go. I try not to choke or gag. The act of consuming fluids from another woman's breast is jarring, but I remind myself that it's the most natural thing in the world.

She tastes sweet, and the more I suck, the more milk squirts into my mouth. A rhythm forms and my mouth is pumping her breast milk. I'm awestruck by this process. Her huge nipple combined with her milk is a feeling I could never have prepared for. I remind myself that I'm doing a duty. I owe her.

I look up while nursing, Professor Chen's eyes are wide, looking down at me. She can't believe that a student is doing this to her. I wonder if she's ever fantasized about fucking a student. Or fucking a female student. Or fucking women in general. This is foreign to her. Her eyes refuse to accept what's happening.

But she's breathing hard.

She's aroused.

I work the other nipple. It's the same process, where it's dry at first and I have to keep sucking to get the flow started. Once it starts, it's opening the gates of a dam. This breast shoots with the same amount of pressure as the other breast. I'm drinking so much milk that I start to feel full. But again, I'm not doing this for my pleasure, I'm doing this because it's my responsibility.

My pleasure is a mere byproduct of helping her.

"You should stop now," she says.

Her left breast is halfway drained compared to her other breast. Stopping now seems pointless. Her tits will be uneven if we stop now. She'll go to class with one boob bigger than the other. Literally. No one would notice except for us.

I can tell why she wants me to stop. It's more than just shame. I release the nipple from my mouth.

"Are you going to cum?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Does that bother you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I know how my body will respond," she says.

It takes me a second to understand what she means, and once it clicks, my curiosity piques. Draining her breasts is my responsibility but sometimes I can't help myself. My curiosity is too great.

"Just relax, okay?"

Professor Chen doesn't stop me, so I bend down and finish sucking on her wet nipple to finish the job. The sweet milk flows freely into my mouth. Her nipple is erect and she moans in delight. She's close.

I reach down and touch between her legs. Her body tenses and she tries to relax. My hand rubs her crotch, through her jean pants, as I keep sucking her nipple. I try finding her clit and I succeed when she breathes deep. She moans as I rub harder.

My sucking and rubbing work in unison. Professor Chen groans and she doesn't hide her lust anymore. My teacher is loving this. She spreads her legs wider so my hand can have more access to her crotch. Her milk shoots in my mouth.

Her orgasm is unusual. She cums differently than I cum. Her body trembles and her hands grip my shoulders. She's making this strange noise with her mouth, which sounds like she's gurgling while her teeth clench, like she's trying to gasp for help. Great sex is something that's always alluded her. I can tell.

"Thank you," she says.

Professor Chen steps back, a worried expression on her face. She doesn't look at me. She doesn't thank me. Instead she grabs a tissue from her desk and dries her nipples, careful not to spray milk by accident. I wonder if her panties are a mess. I'm certain they are.

*

An hour later, I'm sitting in her class, watching her give a lecture. She's teaching like everything is normal, going over formulas, trying her best to be interesting, wearing a tshirt and being animated with her hands. Only we know the truth.

When she turns the lights down and uses the screen, I reach below and touch myself through my pants. I hadn't relieved myself since our sexual experience. I'm worked up and desperate. I'm sure I can do this secretly. My hand is subtle.

Professor Chen looks around the room as she talks. The screen projects enough light where she can see the faces of students to make sure everyone is paying attention. She sees my right arm moving. Subtle. She looks at me for a moment. Then she looks away, continuing her lecture.

I give myself an orgasm in class. Twenty minutes later, she turns the lights on, then she looks in my direction. She's wondering if I came. She stares at me and knows the answer. It makes her breathe deep and lick her lips.

Two Months Later -- The Friend

From the fourth floor of an adjacent building, I have a view into Professor Chen's office. I'm not supposed to be looking. No one knows I'm here. It's my first time being a voyeur. Ashley would kill me if she knew that I'm spying.

The professor and Ashley are both topless and making out. Clearly they've done this before, they're so familiar with each other. They're casual lovers at this point, it would seem. Their hands aren't hesitant to rub each other. Their lips are free during the kiss.

Seeing their breasts mesh together is something I'll always remember. Big dark Asian nipples poking against Ashley's white girl, pink nipples. Their nipples are erect. But it's the professor who has milk which needs to be nursed. If there was ever a big nipple contest, the professor would be the grand champion.

Ashley has been my best friend since high school and we tell each other everything. She's told me that she still 'helps' the professor out of guilt, but I had the sneaking suspicion that something more was going on. Great sex changes a girl's personality. Every time.

I spy on my best friend getting on her knees, undoing the professor's pants, then pressing her face in between the bare crotch; this makes Professor Chen tilt her head back and play with her own big nipples.

So this is what they've been doing. I knew it. They've been licking each other's pussies, giving each other orgasms. Looks like I've created a monster by suggesting that Ashley assist her professor. Truth be told, I never thought it would happen, or come this far.

Whether she admits it or not, I'm the one who taught Ashley everything she knows about this topic. I taught her the ins-and-outs of pussy service -- literally speaking. I made her into the professional she is today. I should be upset that she's using my techniques on another woman, without my permission, without even telling me. Actually, I should be fucking furious. Even though we're not dating, it feels like Ashley is cheating on me.

I mean, wouldn't you feel the same way?

Instead I'm fucking hot. In fact, I even feel proud that she's sharing these techniques and I secretly hope there are more women in the future. It gives me a twisted rush to know that Ashley is expanding her sexual horizon.

As for the professor? Seeing a mathematician like Professor Chen enjoying the mouth of a student is better than having a gourmet dessert. It's like a paradox that should never have happened. The look on her face is remorseful, but the pleasure is intense and she's grimacing.

They switch places and I'm curious to see if Professor Chen will return the favor.

Ashley pulls her pants down. But instead of facing the professor, she turns around and leans on a desk, sticking her butt out. Professor Chen gets on her knees and puts her face between the butt cheeks, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, stroking up and down like a paint brush.

Rimjob? Maybe.

I'm over the moon watching a mathematician giving oral to Ashley in the most deviant of ways. Maybe smart women are the freakiest of them all? I want to howl and cheer, watching this. I wish I could touch myself, but I'm not that brave.

When they finish making each other cum, Professor Chen sits on a desk and feeds Ashley her big nipples. This is more sensual than their pussy-licking exchange. It goes beyond medical necessity. This is an act of sensuality and lust.

Was it the lamp's fault? We'll never know. The shopkeeper is long gone. The good news is, according to Ashley, the breast milk situation is gradually going away. Each week the amount is smaller.

In my opinion it's the lamp. I want to live in a world where the supernatural exists.

The breasts appear to be drained after Ashley had sucked both nipples for a few minutes. They look each other in the eyes. Professor Chen wipes excess milk from Ashley's lips, then they kiss again. A milk wet, tongue kiss.

What's crazy is that they have class together after this. Ashley told me several times that it was fucking hot seeing the professor give a lecture after sucking on her tits. Seeing them together is burned in my memories. I'll masturbate to this later.

They dry themselves with tissue, get dressed, and smooth their outfits so they look casual. As if they hadn't just eaten each other and conducted an adult-nursing-relationship.

When they leave the office, I also leave from my hidden position. I walk to my history class with a smile on my face. I'll never mention this to Ashley, unless we get into a big argument and I have to embarrass her with something.

"Oh yeah? I saw you on your knees, eating your professor out."

Yep, she'd be horrified if I ever said that.

The End

always remember ~~ you are important

enchant your local small business

vote / comment / follow

12