I Ejaculated in my Sleep Again

Story Info
A B&B Hostess discovers a Guest has a throbbing exposed cock.
854 words
3.74
17.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm well into my forties now so you can imagine my surprise when I started having 'wet dreams' all over again. Sure, when I was younger I would often wake up to find I'd obviously cum in my underwear or all over myself and sheets but these days, at my age?

Here's the embarrassing part of the story. It happened again and an old auntie sat and watched the whole thing. By the 'whole thing' I should first explain the scenario first. I'm the occasional hiking enthusiast and on the odd long weekend, I'd stay at a familiar Bed & Breakfast near a beloved rural hiking area run by a lovely older Indian auntie. So we are clear, she's quite proper and I could even turn her cheeks red with the slightest fun flirting but never dared go too far.

That long weekend, the problem occurred that the usual bedroom was being renovated and I agreed to take a bedroom adjacent to hers. No problem except, as she made clear, she would have to cross through my room to hers and I thought nothing of it and even said something like "Believe me, I'm a deep sleeper so I won't even notice if you kick on lights and do whatever back and forth."

I didn't even think of the raging hard erections I'd have in my sleep but I should have because here is all I can remember about what might have been one of the most dramatic orgasms I've ever had. At some point, I remember dreaming about sex, about pumping my cock into a mysterious dream woman from behind only to wake and find my cock was outrageously hard and throbbing and I had been pumping and grinding my hips into the mattress and all I could sort out was my underwear was somehow too tight. In a daze of horny sleepiness I know I pulled the underwear down over my ass cheeks and then fell asleep again. An unknown amount of time later I was woken again by an absolutely screaming hard cock and in some sort of dream like stupor I just remember turning onto my back and tossing the blankets off me when, and this is really to my own total surprise, without touching a thing, not a finger to my cock I felt myself starting to cum and I just let it happen for the sheer relief. I'm sure I moaned as it was the most intense wave after wave and I could feel cum squirting on my own chest and really everywhere, cum squirting and my hips gyrating, and pumping each time and it seemed impossibly long to be cumming and cumming like that. I do remember glancing down and wondering if it was over and yet another pulse or two finally had emptied me. The wave of euphoria washed over and a tremendous sleepiness came over me that I could barely grab the blankets to cover myself, roll over and...

.. I saw her. there we no lights on that I can recall but the room was bright with a full moonlit night and for sure, just as I was closing my eyes there I saw the Indian B&B hostess peering through the the bedroom door. Or did I maybe dream that I saw her in the doorway? If it was a dream she was in a knit sweater, glowing red with an utterly hot wet look in her eyes. I convinced myself it must have been a dream or something, there is no way she actually opened that door just as I pulled covers off a massive throbbing cock and started 'sleep moaning' and pumping cum all over myself?

It was actually well over 2 years later when she messaged me on FB to let me know she had sold the B&B but that new owners would carry on the service. We chatted a while and I mentioned something about the last time I'd stayed there and I was amazed she actually had the courage to tell me via text message: "I'm sorry about that bad timing, honestly I would not have walked in if I knew you needed... well it's okay you're a man so you need to release, I understand." It floored me, I was crossed between shame at the idea she did see me naked, pumping and cumming in a wet dream but I felt a hot rush of horniness at the idea she surely got off on watching my throbbing cock pulsing and bucking. I finally replied something along the lines of "Oh, no worries, we are always good friends and like family and I'm only sorry if it bothered you."

she replied "Yes and I won't tell if you don't," with some sort of blushing emoji.

I haven't seen her ever again but quite seriously the entire thing has made me incredibly horny and I'm tempted to find out where she lives these days.

No matter what, I do believe that is one of the most embarrassing but most exciting and horny things to ever happen to me so far.