Truth Dare and Weed With Sister

Story Info
Truth and dare with sister and her friends.
1.3k words
3.66
62k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi friends,

I am Ravi and I am 22 years old. I am going to tell you about the incident happened last month. I once played "Truth or dare" with my sister and two of her friends.

My sister Savita is 23 years old, and she was hot and sexy with a pair of bouncy butt and milky boobs.

My older sister and I were brought up by ex-hippies. Our parents were very anti-drug. Using drugs was the worst thing that would happen to us as teenagers. We got lectured on this all the time.

But they were paranoid about this one thing. We got proper sex education and encouraged to wait until we were older, but that safe sex was better than unsafe sex.

Our parents drank socially and we could have some wine or beer with them at home from our early teens. But drugs were the devil.

Our parents were away for a week. My sister had two friends for a sleepover and used the pool, and they were all sleeping on air mattresses in our basement family room.

I forgot about them and went down to get some clean laundry, only to find the 3 of them passing around a joint. My sister panicked when she saw me, grabbed me and first threatened, then begged me not to tell our parents.

Her friend Laxmi, the one that brought the weed had a different idea and invited me to join them.

So I did, and I felt more relaxed but very hot. The girls were wearing t-shirts over their bikinis, and when I went to take off my shirt, the other girl took off hers too and I got visibly excited.

So again, Laxmi suggested we play "truth or dare".

It started out with elaborate rules about taking turns and what you could ask, but the ice got broken when I was asked if I was a virgin, and 22 years old boiling me was definitely a virgin.

And I found out that my sister wasn't, nor her friends, and that they had also fooled around with each other. Of course, I was now about to pop out of my shorts, but the weed had calmed me down a bit. And I had jacked off just before coming downstairs.

When I dared the third girl, Sana to take off her bikini top, I thought that the game would end, and I'd go upstairs to take care of myself, but she pulled it off and it stayed off.

The dares continued until everyone was naked, and then they got physical. We'd dare someone to touch breasts, or kiss, or lick nipples for the count of ten.

Laxmi was the one most affected by the weed, and she kept pushing the boundaries and had me kiss my sister on the lips, for the count of ten.

It made her nipples hard, and22-year-old my cock twitched. So my sister got her revenge by daring me to put my finger inside Laxmi's pussy for the count of ten. It was the first time I touched a girl, and it was everything I imagined.

Sana, the third girl, backed off from escalating, but Laxmi then dared me to put my tongue on Sana's pussy for the count of five. I did, and it was amazing, but Laxmi held my head down long past five and it made us all laugh.

So we were more comfortable now, and the girls were touching me or each other.

After my sister was dared to get down on her knees and spread her pussy and ass for us, it went back to a round of truth questions about masturbation and anal sex. The quiet girl Sana admitted to trying anal that shocked even her friends.

So the girls had all had their hands on my cock or balls, but I dared my sister to kiss it for the count of five.

She agreed, but only if the other girls pinned my hands down, maybe fearing that I would grab her head. She put her tongue on my cockshead, then held her lips to it, and after the count of five, she put her mouth around the tip just for a second. Everyone laughed, and the pre-cum seeped out of my cock.

And then Laxmi decided she had enough, but in a good way. She swapped places with my sister, holding down my arm, knelt down in front of me, and put my entire cock in her mouth for a second.

She said something like "This is too good to waste," and climbed on top of me. I knew she was wet from our games, but I slid right in. And I wasn't a virgin anymore. And I came in my sister's friend Laxmi's pussy enormous and messy just after she got off too.

That seemed to sober me up. I felt very self-conscious about the mess and offered to clean up, up. But the girls offered to take care of that.

My sister and Laxmi were still pretty high, so I could hear them as they were in the basement bathroom getting some towels. Laxmi asked my sister if she was going to "Get freaky" with me, but she said that she would pass on that because it would be too weird tomorrow.

I was a bit relieved to be honest - not that my sister wasn't sexy, but if things were weird between us, I might not meet her friends anymore.

So they came back, and I went to the bathroom to wash myself off. My sister had just returned from upstairs with a shoe box and said to me, seriously, "You can't tell anyone about this."

The shoe box had her sex toys. She and Laxmi each grabbed a vibrator and sat together, while Sana got close to me and we started kissing and I started pawing at her body.

She grabbed my hand when I went to touch her pussy, and my sister asked her what was wrong. Sana said that she hadn't broken up with her boyfriend yet, so she wasn't sure.

My sister rolled her eyes and told her it was OK as long as she still broke up with him, and went back to fooling around with Laxmi. I have to say that I sort-of forgot about my sister and her friend being naked and using sex toys on themselves, because I was enjoying things with Sana so much.

She let me touch her and gave me lots of feedback on what to do to pleasure her even before she lay down and had me fuck her.

I lasted a lot longer this time, and we made sure we had a towel under us.

After I came inside her and we cleaned up, Sana came upstairs with me and slept in my bed that night. It wasn't very comfortable with the two of us in a single bed, but it was nice.

I started dating Sana in secret. The boyfriend she dumped for me was the jealous type and she didn't want to cause trouble, so she told him it was about her. I was invited to join them for the weed when they had their sleepovers.

I had sex with Laxmi as well. On those occasions she was a bit of a slut and one time my sister and I double-teamed Laxmi. Sana preferred that we have sex in private, but didn't care as much once she was high.

I dated Sana until she went to college the next year. My sister and Laxmi went to the same college and were roommates for all 4 years too. I stayed friends with Sana and we even hooked up one summer a few years later, but I fucked my sister.

After college when she came I used to fuck her daily and we used to live like nudist at home.

(This story has been auto edited by AI bot, so please don't comment badly)