I Enter a New World with My Son Ch. 03

Story Info
Coming home.
1.8k words
4.23
21.2k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

The continuation of this story was on a memory stick and very much in the same vein as chapter two. Unfortunately the stick got damaged and lots of stuff was lost forever, I've had several attempts to recreate chapter 3 and finally settled on this shortie.

To recap from the previous chapter:

"Thanks Terry." I took the mug, "Your not trying to get rid of me, are you?"

I saw Terry wilt like the wind was knocked out of his lungs. "Fuck NO, I don't want you to see anyone else, I want to keep you to myself, but I'm being realistic."

I moved over and wrapped myself around him. "Then I'll call Henry and cancel."

"I can't be that selfish Mum; I can't expect you to put your life on hold for me."

Terry's phone rang and he went off in conversation with someone about a meeting the following day. No more was said about relationships that day. We slept together but there was no sex, the following night we made simple, almost casual love and Tuesday Terry was away on business.

Wednesday evening we had a light snack for tea as I was not really sure what to expect with Henry. I had arranged that Terry would drive me and Henry to the pub which turned out to be a rather nice restaurant and he would pick us up again when I phoned. I looked at Terry with a sad feeling, knowing that as I left the car it may possibly be the action that brought an end to our love life. We kissed, far too enthusiastically for the situation. "Your date is waiting, go have some fun." I turned toward the door. "Mum." I turned my head back toward Terry, hoping he would stop me. "Mum I love you and that will never change."

"See you later."

"Thanks for the lift Terry, catch you later." Henry said as he tapped the roof of the car twice.

As we entered the restaurant I looked over my shoulder and saw Terry pull into a lay-by. He stopped and cried.

==============================================================================

I felt nervous as I turned and replaced my hand on the offered arm, more than nervous, I felt worried that my baby needed me but he was the one who seemed to be pushing me in this direction. I didn't know and he couldn't tell me what I needed to do. My head told me Henry is... perfect for me but my heart is elsewhere, pounding, pouring out mothers love. My heart was in a lay-by where my baby was hurting, just a few metres down the driveway from where we awaited the maitre-d.

The door closed behind us forcing my mind to be refocused on the music wafting in from the piano player; "Chopin piano concerto number two."

"You have me there Valerie, I have no idea what it is but it sounds beautiful."

The moment of beauty was quickly destroyed with my next thought: 'Fuck he's an ugly man.' You know how Tom and Jerry's eyes bulge out and become disassociated when they're frightened? Well that's just how Miguel looked, his eyes looked like comedy ping pong balls with black circles drawn on them, any moment I expected them to fall down on springs. His cheeks looked all swollen and hanging down like a big dog. I reckon he has been a boxer too, as his nose looks flattened and spread across his face. the tuxedo, starched collar and bow tie could do absolutely nothing to improve the facial problems.

Miguel showed us to our table and introduced our waiter and wine waiter and the perfect meal began. I won't bore you with the menu but Henry is a bit of a wine buff and chose a different bottle for each of the four courses, he looked absolutely aghast when I said we'd take the four started bottles home with us. Judging by the look on the wine waiters face I felt well and truly scolded.

It had been a perfect meal with fantastic food and wine in a pretty and soft furnished room so it isn't noisy, we took our coffee and brandies on a sofa near the lovely piano player; she has a wonderful repertoire of many classical composers' works with a little contemporary music thrown in.

I'd quite forgotten about my baby until Henry smoked a cigar and I was taken right back to my days as a little girl and visiting granny and granddad which led on to my thoughts of family life and inevitably Terry and the lovemaking I'd had the honour to share with him.

"I should be calling for our carriage."

"Are you sure Terry doesn't mind? I can easily get us a taxi."

"Of course not Henry, he really is good to his old Mum."

"Ey up Valerie, less of the old."

I pushed green on my phone.

"Hello Mum, are you ready?"

"If you don't mind darling, I think we'd best be done before I get totally sloshed."

"On my way, see you shortly."

"Thanks." I felt a little dejected that he closed the call so quickly and... well I minded.

"One more for the road Valerie?"

"Ooo Henry are you trying to get me drunk?"

"I want my beautiful date to be fully satisfied."

I bashed his shoulder and the pianist started playing 'Carolina moon' "This was my Dads get up and slow dance tune, come on." I'd dance with him to it so many times. I held up my hand.

Henry stood and took my hand for a close dance, he was a little inappropriate but I was far enough gone to let it ride. There was certainly a lump in his trousers and it felt quite firm against me, it made me wonder if he had ideas for later. I didn't.

The song finished and returning to our seats we drank some of the replenished brandies and danced to 'Bright Eyes' then right at the little twinkly notes at the end of the song my phone beeped to say Terry had arrived. We finished our drinks, Henry settled the bill and we made our way to the cooler night air and the comfortable warmth of Terry's car.

"Thank you Terry."

"What's that Henry?"

"For being taxi."

"You're welcome. What was it like?"

"I thought it's been a wonderful evening, what say you Valerie?"

"Wonderful..." I raved about everything: food, wine, music, napkins, ambiance, the works.

Terry was surprisingly chatty and the two of us went into the full details of the food and wine, listed some of the music the pianist played... "and then she played 'Carolina Moon'...

"I know what happened then."

"What's that?"

"I bet you had a little dance." Terry gave a knowing smirk.

"Mmmm yes. And Henry was a naughty boy."

"How's that?"

"He was touching mummy's titty and rubbing his willy on me."

"Oh no." in a mock shock manner, "that naughty man." Terry later told me Henry, sitting in the back, had a little smile on his face but turned bright red.

We arrived at Henrys house and he was out of the car as quick as a flash.

"Are you going in Mum?"

"No no."

The door opened and Mum stepped out.

"Are you coming in for a night cap. You too Terry?

I had to give him credit where due inviting us both in for a drink. "That's very sweet of you Henry and it would round the lovely evening off but, well to be honest I have a lot to do in the morning and I do need my beauty sleep before I turn into Cinderella."

"Understood m'lady." He bowed, just slightly, took my hand and raised it for a kiss.

"We can do better than that." I moved in for a series of kisses on the lips, nothing major or earth shattering but enough to please him. We hugged for a few seconds before I stepped back.

"Thank you my dear for a splendid evening, I hope we can do it again sometime."

I placed my hand on my tummy; "This lot needs to go down first. Thank you Henry." I gave one more kiss on his lips and returned to the passenger seat.

"Good night Valerie."

"Yes it really has been a good night, thanks again Henry."

The door closed and he blew me a kiss. Two taps on the roof indicated it was time to go and we started moving.

"I saw you crying."

"Ya."

"Jealous?"

"Ya."

"Good."

A big intake of air and he let it out again. "Hmm."

"In that case don't hang about. I need to say something else when we get home."

The rest of the journey was in silence, we got home, I kicked my stilettos off and headed for the bathroom, thunder peed and farted, had a freshening wash and wearing only hold up stockings went to the kitchen where Terry had made coffees.

"Nice. What else do you need to say Mum?"

I bent over the three island laying my chest flat on the worktop and gripping the other edge; "Fuck me." Simple, factual, straightforward; "Fuck me."

Well I'm so glad I had a little play to open up and lubricate while washing as he slammed into me so hard and just as I'd planned and hoped started humping so violently it should have been hurting,. My first orgasm was quick, a real slammer 'n cummer, no build up just bang like a firework. I knew that the second would be different but only if Terry will last long enough. He was like a wild animal giving it everything he had, with only one thing on his mind and that was to reclaim and impregnate his wandering female. Without a variation in his rhythm he grabbed my arms and pulled them back behind me, with all four hands locked together on my bum there was only one thing I could do, my total submission to my baby son was unconditional and I felt the tension deep in my tummy rising, I felt my cunt heaving against the speeding onslaught it so desperately needed for the orgasm of the decade. My muscles squeezed and pulse against anything they could as the tension grew, I could even feel some cramping up. My hips tried hard to push up to let more in to fill the... the... sticky white fertility giving... I was staring into the abyss, into the darkness of the biggest fucking orgasm possible (actually staring into the eyes of mister moggie as he looked up from the floor below me) and felt the tempo slow.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE STOP." I half hissed, half shouted.

Terry tried hard but my all out planet earth destruction nuclear explosion turned into a little bit of a fizzle and a pop, yes I did cum but not what I was hoping for. Right there, right then I wished for the first time ever, I wished there was someone to take over, I wished it was a threesome.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers