All Comments on 'I Enter a New World with My Son Ch. 03'

by Harvey_32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Is this the end? Really? I was hoping to read so much more of these two as they live together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like where this is going? The was very poignant. Straight and to the point. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pls continue story but no threeson

just mother and son unless its another woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You just gave up on part 3. What a shame. You had a good start, a good middle and you crapped the bed with part 3. Just gave up on the ending. Go back to your day job, quit writing!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I am sorry to say that chapter 3 was a disappointment. I know what it is like when you lose your train of thought when writting a dissertation. In this case, the author should have read/reread chapters 1 and 2 in an attempt to regain the emotional chemistry, sensitivity, and sexual relationship between lovers of equal standing. Honestly, I gave this chapter a 5 star rating soley out of respect for the quality of writting of chapters 1 & 2 and because I felt sorry for the author that he failed so badly in finishing chapter 3. It would have been betterif this chapter had never seen the light of day.

ukrainianukrainianalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for 1&2. Sadly I wish I'd not read 3. I had hoped that the promotion led to a move abroad and a fresh start together. Your story and your ending. I will go and read some of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wtf was part 3 all about?

TerrydactilTerrydactilover 1 year ago

Sorry about the two stars but part three was crappy! Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous