I Fell into a Gay Video Game Ch. 02

Story Info
I'm still in an erotic video game. Adventure awaits?
9.9k words
4.68
9.7k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spiderboi
spiderboi
36 Followers

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

This work will continue to feature themes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sexual scenarios. Also, this chapter contains a scene where Jester has a wine enema. Do not do this in real life! It is very dangerous and potentially fatal.

*****

Chapter 2: Arrival of the Male Leads

Previously...

Completely exhausted, I stayed where I was as Mr. Lloyd climbed off the bed and readjusted his clothing. "That was your late fee, boy." He said, matter-of-factly. "I'll be back same time next week. If you don't have my money by then, I'll take it out of your ass." With that, he walked out.

Now...

I let myself rest for a few minutes, but I could feel the cum crusting on my face, so I dragged myself out of bed and found Jester's bathroom. It was small and yet surprisingly modern for the setting of the game. There was a sink, a shower, and a toilet. Anachronistic, but welcome. There was a cluster of sparkles in front of the cabinet below the sink, but washing was a higher priority right now. I stepped into the shower, the faucet just barely clearing my head. It would have been inconvenient for a taller man. There was a red and a blue gem in the wall, one on each side of a metal lever. I twisted it slightly toward the red gem. It flashed and rumbled before warm water started pouring out of the faucet. I was too exhausted to be really worried about how it all worked.

Washing myself, I contemplated my options. Getting to the real world had to be my number one priority, but how was I going to do that? Considering the presence of the automated direction, it seemed most likely that whatever brought me here wanted me to play the game. Maybe beating it was the way out? But what exactly did beating it entail? This wasn't a combat focused game, so I doubted there would be a big boss fight. I might get a better idea after meeting the male leads...I didn't really have a better idea. Jester was the main character and from what little I could remember from everything Lee had told me, he was total rape bait, so it wasn't as though I could strike out into the world and try to find my own way. If today was any indication, I was sure to be fucked silly as soon as I let my guard down.

My hole felt itchy and sore just from being fingered roughly, I couldn't imagine taking a cock and I spared a thought for the sex partners who had taken mine in the real world. My actual dick wasn't the biggest, but it was definitely above average at 7" and some change. It was veiny and fat, with a slight curve to the left and I was certainly proud of it. It'd stuffed many a squealing twink and lusty woman as I'd pleased. But here I was debating strategies to avoid someone ramming me into next Sunday.

I gingerly touched my beaten rosebud again, massaging slightly and applying a bit of pressure, but hesitating to venture further. I needed to check for any tearing or blood inside of me though. With one finger, I carefully explored my own insides, fascinated by the tight smoothness of the muscle as it allowed me entry. I could feel remnants of thick stickiness that I already knew was cum, but it still turned my stomach when I pulled my fingers away to look. The blood I saw didn't help either. "Bastard needs to cut his fingernails," I muttered to myself, starting to gently clean my asshole. How long would this take to heal? Would I be able to avoid another assault?

The landlord would be back in a week and to keep my ass safe from him I would need to get my paycheck. Returning to the Boss was no safer though. He'd kept it between my thighs last time, but what were the odds of him doing the same tomorrow? And exploring the town was out of the question. It occurred to me suddenly that though getting to the end of the game might be a way out, what if it wasn't the only way? What if I just killed myself as Jester? If I removed myself from the story entirely, could I go back to my body then? I felt a chill down the back of my neck and a sense of pressure on my shoulders that I recognized as the beginning touches of the automated controls. Instinctively, I realized that it would prevent me from any attempts on Jester's life. Well, fine then, be that way. If an emergency exit wasn't an option, it would probably be best to stay in Jester's home as long as possible. Then what? I knew that the church received a prophecy about me already and someone must be on the way, but how soon would they arrive?

I had continued to slide my finger gently in and out of my hole absentmindedly, so I was surprised when my prick stirred. I'd gotten half-hard. Self-conscious even though I was alone, I stopped touching my ass and turned my attention to my dick. As I stroked it to full mast, I was surprised by how sensitive it was, letting my head lull back and the water hit my face. Was it because it was smaller than my real cock? It couldn't have been longer than 4.5 inches. I couldn't help but flush and feel ashamed at the decrease. It's not that it was horrendously small, just much shorter and slimmer than what I was used to working with. But it still shot pleasure through my loins with every tug.

I shifted slightly and the hot water hit my nipples straight on, which alarmingly sent a thrill up my spine and made my cock twitch in response to the tender buds being stimulated. As if my body associated the extreme sensations it had just experienced for the first time, my asshole clenched in anticipation of assault. Despite my arousal, that startled me enough to stop jerking off. 'I can't cum with this body.' My balls were heavy and my junk felt tight with the need to release, but I just couldn't let myself keep going. I wasn't the type of man to get off on having my damn nipples tweaked or have my asshole twitch when I'm masturbating! Taking a deep breath, I turned the water to cold in the tried-and-true method to dispel horniness.

Finishing up in the shower, I wanted to sprawl on the bed again, but just before I could flop down I noticed a cloud of sparkles on the kitchen counter. Well, fuck, when did that get there? It was a newspaper, likely left behind by the landlord. I couldn't read the language on the pages, so it seemed pretty useless, but I picked it up anyway since it was glittering.

[KEY ITEM OBTAINED: NEWSPAPER]

[TRANSLATE?]

[YES] [NO]

And just like that, it's in English! I didn't have to search for any news on the church. The front page story was about a summons being issued from them for the empire's 3 most powerful faction heads to come hear the prophecy they'd received. Those were for sure the male leads that would be vying for Jester. Finishing the game would involve at least one of them, I would hazard a guess. Luckily, the paper gave me a little bit of info about each group.

First was the current Imperial family, which had a dynasty that went back over 300 years, was the strongest financial force in the empire, and had the support and loyalty of most of the noble families. There were two potential heirs: the Emperor's legitimate daughter or his illegitimate son. Despite her legitimacy and the fact that their ruling deity was female, the emperor repeatedly showed more love to his son. In an obvious display of favoritism, he would send the bastard Prince. Second would be the grand duchy of the frozen north, a territory that held its own army and was a terrifying military might. They were officially beneath the Imperial family, but especially with uncertainty around an imperial heir, there were murmurs about if the balance of the power could tip in their favor depending on what the summons revealed. The acting Grand Duke would be attending. Finally, the summons that was causing the greatest uproar among noble and common man alike was sent specifically to the Master of the Burning Tower. Before he took over the mage's tower a decade ago, all mage's had been free to ally themselves as they pleased with any noble or cause and would simply pay a fee to the tower, which was governed by a council of mages. The current Master came out of nowhere, offering every mage in the empire the option of obedience or death. Today, he kept them all on a tight leash and neither the imperial nor ducal faction could oppose him for risk of losing access to the magical products they provide.

These would be the men I'd have to be most wary of, but knowing I'd need at least one of them on my side, I immediately ruled out the mage. Lee had been really interested in the mage character because he'd liked tentacle rape a lot and somehow or another you could unlock it with the mage and I wasn't interested in being involved in all that. Feeling better that I had even a little bit more information, I set the newspaper down and headed to bed.

I spent the next week in Jester's home. The cherries in the cabinet were never-ending and there was bread and cheese in an ice box stored in a corner. I also returned to the sparkles under the bathroom sink and found a book under there for some reason. It helped me pass the time once it translated like the newspaper. I was able to confirm that the bathroom, as well as any other seemingly-out-of-place technology, was in fact powered by magic and learn more generalized information about the story setting.

For the first day or so after being abused by Boss and Mr. Lloyd, my nipples were basically permanently hard and it distracted me throughout the day. Especially as I was refusing to rub one out. My hole still didn't feel normal either, but I tried not to think of that too much. Whenever it would catch my attention that my hole felt itchy or puffy, I would remind myself that it was technically Jester's hole and I would never have to notice something like that when I got back to my real body.

As the days continued to pass, my anxiety and frustration grew. When would a representative from the church come? If they didn't come in time...I was afraid to go to Boss after skipping the shift he told me about himself, even if I hadn't been afraid of him trying to fuck me prior to that. But without that money, Mr. Lloyd would wreck me himself. Uncertainty plagued me. I would wait until the 6th day, I decided. If no one came by then, I would have to take my chances trying to find someone from the church on my own.

On the 5th evening, I tossed and turned in Jester's bed. I was afraid of what I would run into outside. On top of that, I was deeply ashamed of my fear. In my real body under normal circumstances, I would be able to defend myself, but I was pretty much helpless now. And fuck I was so horny. Thoughts like those danced around my mind all night, keeping me awake long enough to see the sun start to rise through the window. The gentle glow of the morning was just starting to lure me to sleep when a soft knock sounded from the door.

My stomach sank, but I couldn't let the sense of dread paralyze me. If I hesitated, the automated controls would force me to answer anyway. Had the landlord come early for the rent? My hands shook as I reached for the knob, but when I opened the door Mr. Lloyd was nowhere to be found.

Instead, the person in front of me was a man who looked to be my age--my real age, so mid-40s. His hair was white all the way through, despite his early age for that sort of thing. He wore dark blue robes, a red hat, and a large red sash tied at his waist. His eyes as he greeted me seemed kind and his smile gentle, "This humble servant of the Goddess humbly greets you, the Divine Herald of the Goddess. I am Father Shion. I trust you know why I am hear. May I come in?" The now familiar chime sounded.

[FATHER SHION WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE GODDESS' PROPHECY. WILL YOU LISTEN?]

[OPTION 1: "Please, come in, Father."]

[OPTION 2: "No, thank you, I don't believe in any religion!"]

Almost overwhelmed with relief that someone was finally here, I selected Option 1. Father Shion thanked me and had a seat at the table before he began to explain what I mostly already knew, but with more specific details. That Jester was the Divine Herald, Chosen One of the Great Goddess Intacta, guiding the empire closer to Paradise, blah blah blah. "In order to best protect you, three men have been chosen to potentially act as your...guardian, of sorts." He placed a bag I hadn't noticed him carrying on the table between us. "You will be coming with us to a nearby monastery. It is about a day and a half journey by carriage. You and your potential sponsors will be residing there for 3 days. At the end of the third day, you must choose one of them."

"What happens after I choose?"

"You will leave with him, of course. What happens after that and how you are to guide us closer to the light of Paradise is unknown to one such as I, I am afraid. The Goddess will lead your sponsor and in turn you shall be led. Now, if you do not have any more questions, please get changed into these clothes and we will be on our way!" He pushed the bag towards me, smiling gently. I took it and glared at the Father. He'd seemed nice, though stiff, but where did he get off being so pushy?

I didn't argue though and shut myself in the bathroom to change. This society was based around strict social and class hierarchies and someone like Jester would easily be cowed by a member of the church, even if they didn't look particularly remarkable. And looks aside, if he was the one sent to retrieve Jester he would have to be reliable and high ranking. I didn't want this interaction to turn sour if I made the wrong move. I needed to be more careful from now on. Comforted by at least making a decision completely of my own volition instead of the automated directions, I finally took stock of the inventory inside the bag.

I'd read in that book that bags like this were magical and a much larger storage capacity than they should be able to hold without their weight increasing.

[PRIEST'S SATCHEL:

ACOLYTE'S ROBES.........1x

ACOLYTE'S SANDALS....1x

ACOLYTE'S RING.............1x]

[EQUIP ALL?]

[YES] [NO]

Well, can't beat convenience, I thought as I selected "YES." The bag in front of me and the clothes on my body began to glow brightly. As they started to shine, they dissolved, but light remaining around my body quickly began to reshape.

[ACOLYTE'S ROBES EQUIPPED: +1 SEX APPEAL!]

[ACOLYTE'S SANDALS EQUIPPED: +1 SEX APPEAL!]

[ACOLYTE'S RING EQUIPPED: STATUS EFFECT: ORGASM DENIAL!]

Wait, what?! As the glow faded, I could see my clothing and feel a weight settle at the base of my rod. I felt a sense of dread mixed with frustration as I lifted the very short hem of the light blue robes I was wearing. Sure enough, I saw a silver cock ring engraved with strange designs on me. It was snug now while I was soft, but I expected utter misery if I were to get hard while wearing it. Try as I might, I wasn't able to take it off or unequip it.

Seething, I opened my Status window. The full body picture of Jester made my anger turn to disgust and worry. "Robes" had been a strong word for what I was wearing. It had much more in common with a sexy nun outfit, right down to the length, which just barely cleared my boys. If I were to lift my arms overhead, that would no longer be the case and it was cut in a way that it hugged Jester's curvy, twink body. The sandals I'd equipped were the kind that had string crisscrossing up my calves, tying behind my knee. They made my legs look long and shapely.

Closing the window, I called out to the priest. "Father, the uh..." I trailed off, too embarrassed to explain. When I stopped speaking, I heard footsteps approach the door.

"Is everything alright? Does anything not fit?" His patience and concern made me at ease enough to continue.

"The ring won't come off."

There was a pause before he exclaimed, "Oh!" Then chuckled slightly. "That's working as intended. It will prevent any emissions during your stay at the monastery. Do not worry, it can be removed by a special incantation when the time for you to leave the monastery comes." How was he saying that like it was reasonable?! I'd already been avoiding Jester's body, but that was my choice! My anger was blended with embarrassment at being spoken to like a child that couldn't control his urges as well. Whatever! My situation and clothing was humiliating, but at least I hadn't unlocked a scene. Going into the open in this getup felt dangerous though. Bracing myself, I entered the main room. Father Shion looked at me blankly for a moment before pinching his chin between his pointer finger and thumb.

"You do look lovely, but it may be in the best interest of our journey if you wear this over your robes before the guardian candidates see you," he said, handing me a heavy, grey cloak.

'Well, that was both comforting and not comforting at the same time,' I thought to myself, flushing at being called lovely. What man wants to be called that? I was grateful for the additional coverage though. It went well past my knees and made me look shapeless.

[ACOLYTE'S ROBES EQUIPPED: -1 SEX APPEAL!]

I followed Father Shion out to the procession of carriages waiting for Jester. A crowd of NPCs was gathered around and I could hear generic dialogue wondering what the commotion was and why such lavish carriages were there. For a moment, my eyes lingered on a taller figure that stood out amongst the rest, but I was quickly interrupted by the long-awaited introductions to the male leads.

First to introduce himself was the dazzling Prince Fastus Hubriste. Hair the color of gold, he had piercing blue eyes, and fair skin. He smiled widely and bowed with a grand flourish, then grabbed my hand. His smile never left, but he stared me down as his lips brushed the back of my hand and I was again grateful for the cloak that hid the little hairs all over my body standing up in a speedy wave of anxiety. There was no mistaking the hunger in that gaze and I was confused by his greeting. Wasn't that how men normally greeted women?

The second man was the first I'd actually noticed of the group and it was easy to see why. The giant of a man was every bit of 7' tall at least and he was broad and muscular, I could tell even through his heavy, black clothing. His skin was dusky brown, hair shaggy and dark black, and his eyes were dark brown and glared down at me coldly. Duke Robur Vis Potenia didn't speak to me, but grunted in acknowledgment when Father Shion introduced him.

The last man to introduce himself looked younger than the other two. He was slightly shorter than the prince, but still cleared 6'. Amare Amentia, the Master of the Mage's Tower. He was grinning happily at me and waving, setting his numerous bracelets to jingle, but made no move to touch me. In classic video game fashion, he had long, silver hair and dark green eyes. On one ear hung an ornate earring with assorted charms attached and on the other was an large emerald stud.

Our greetings were brief since the other men were eager to get the selection process underway and I was ready to advance the plot. Each male lead entered his own coach, the Prince and his personal guard at the head, followed by the Duke and his personal guard, the one I was riding in with Father Shion and a small guard from the church, then the Mage. As I entered the coach, I received another notification.

[YOU HAVE RECEIVED A NEW QUEST:

TRAVEL TO THE MONASTERY!

OBJECTIVE: Travel to the Eastern Bank Monastery where Intacta's Herald may choose his guardian.

REWARD:??? ]

At the start of the journey, I was apprehensive about being alone with the Priest. I felt so frustrated and pathetic that all I could do was stare out the window. A carriage is not the same as a car though, it was extremely bumpy and I quickly got motion sick. My head swam and stomach lurched, but I tried to close my eyes and relax. I heard a rustling before I felt a warmth on my forehead that startled me into opening my eyes.

spiderboi
spiderboi
36 Followers