I Fell into a Gay Video Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ashamed to have let this happened to your sacred person. Truly, I am a worthless servant to have not come sooner." He looked genuinely saddened and remorseful. "To think we would be beset by goblins! I am afraid not a single guard made it away unscathed, including our 3 knight templars." His eyes settled between my legs, but he didn't show signs of untoward interest. "The one that attacked you is a type of fae called a Bloody Cap. They are known to kill people and absorb their blood with their disgusting rags, but this one seems to have had other designs on your sacred person." He wouldn't meet my eyes and his shoulders were tense. "Was there penetration?" His entire body visibly relaxed as I assured him he arrived just in time. I imagine having your religion's heavenly herald raped by a fairy would be a pretty big L for the supervising priest. I knew he wasn't personally relieved for me and that he was just a character in a video game, just data at the end of the day, but I couldn't help but feel touched at his concern.

"He harmed and dirtied you, but he was not able to truly soil you, son," he said warmly. He rested his large, aged hand on my head, not caring about the sticky blood or cum that was certainly all over my scalp. I felt warmth fill my body as a notification chime sounded.

[FATHER SHION USED SACRED TOUCH!]

Suddenly, the stinging from my wounds was gone. "You healed me?" He smiled and was about to speak when lightning flashed in the sky and thunder crashed, rumbling in my chest it was so loud. With everything going on, I hadn't even noticed there was a break in the rain, but it seemed like there was another stretch of storm coming through. The Father stood up and offered me his hand.

"Let us go into the cave for now. Bloody Caps are fiercely territorial, so we can rest assured that with him gone, the cave is empty. I healed your physical wounds, but it is important we get his traces off you as well." I tried to stand, but even with his help, I didn't have the strength now that my fear and adrenaline had left me, even after his healing. He scooped me up in a princess carry without a word, shocking me and stinging my pride. Though Jester was young, in truth Father Shion and I weren't that far apart in age. But I had to admit to myself, some of what bothered me was that part of me liked that he was treating me like a child. I'd never known my own dad, so this type of paternal affection was somehow very satisfying in a way I'd never realized I could feel. This was truly the first time I'd felt safe since waking up in this world as Jester, I realized as I rocked in his arms. Though I did feel pretty awkward trying to politely cover my still-raging boner. Far enough into the cave that we weren't obviously visible, but that we still had some natural light, Father Shion sat me onto the cold floor. I tried to inconspicuously pull my robes down to cover myself again.

He dug through his bag and fished out 2 large wine skins, each larger than my head. "Are we gonna drink while we wait for the rain to pass?" I asked, hopefully.

"I do not want to frighten you, son, but as I said, we need to wash away the traces of that creature. The fluids of a Bloody Cap can be fatal to humans if it's not thoroughly cleaned away with blessed wine."

"So I have to wash off with it?" I thought of everywhere the Bloody Cap had touched me. What was I going to do about how much spit he'd tongued into my asshole? And I'd definitely swallowed a good deal of pre-cum. Hesitant, I gingerly voiced my concerns to Father Shion. He looked troubled.

"We must start immediately. We will begin with your skin, it is the easiest to clear away. Tilt your head back and close your eyes." I did as he commanded and almost immediately felt the stream of cold wine hit me directly in the face. I gasped, allowing some into my mouth. When I spit it out, the Father gently scolded me, "The more you drink, the safer you will be against the Bloody Cap's ills. Please do swallow it." He worked the wine through my hair and made sure it drenched my face and neck. It tickled as it dripped down my chest and back, hardening my nipples painfully. I quickly started to feel tipsy from the fumes and the few mouthfuls I swallowed. I wasn't prepared when the stream suddenly splashed on my cock, causing some immediate shrinkage from the cold. I hadn't realized the robes had shifted and exposed me again. As the stream continued, I began to fidget with the need to urinate. "Use your hand to make sure you have cleared his saliva off your nether region," Father instructed.

I hesitated, but reassured myself that the priest had shown no interest in me beyond what his faith required and that there was no new scene notification, so I would surely be alright. Spreading my legs slightly and leaning back to grant easier access to pour in my lap, I began to briskly wash my crotch and thighs in the booze shower I was getting. Even in though the wine was cold, I almost immediately re-hardened as I touched myself. Somehow, Father's lack of interest made it more humiliating that I was getting hard while he watched. I was about to tell him I needed to take a break to pee when he stopped pouring and handed the half-empty skin to me and instructed me to drink the rest.

I took a large swig and felt the burn as it went down. I could definitely smell it before, but this wine must have had a high alcohol content. I was dizzy and light-headed, but afraid what would happen if I didn't drink enough, so I chugged the remainder of the skin, reaching for the other before instructed. Would I be able to go take a piss after this?

"That one is not to drink. We must purify your lower orifice." He sounded uncomfortable, but determined as he pushed my back slightly, encouraging me to take position on my hands and knees. My confidence in the situation waned slightly as this would leave my bare ass sticking out again. "I know this is intimidating, Herald. But I must ask for your trust," he sounded sincere and he really did look concerned for my safety. Feeling warm inside from the booze or maybe something else, I wasn't even sure at that point. I allowed him to push my face to the cold ground and ass high in the air. I stifled another gasp as I felt the wine hit my ass and pour down my thighs. He pulled my left cheek away and poured down my crack before pausing, "Take a deep breath, son. This may hurt." There was a moment of pressure before I felt something cold and metal enter me just slightly. It was maybe the size and depth of a man's thumb to the knuckle. I was still stretched and swollen from the Bloody Cap's treatment before, so it wasn't that it hurt...actually worse than that. In my increasingly inebriated state, I actually might have felt a whisper of pleasure.

That whisper was short-lived as Father squeezed the wineskin, sending a jet of cold liquid into my insides. The cold immediately turned to a stinging, burning sensation inside my ass. My groans increased in volume and quantity as he continued to pour the bag into my guts. "Oooooooh, grrhh....fuuuck!" I complained as I could feel my belly grow heavier and heavier. I was starting to cramp and could hear my insides grumbling. I needed to piss. Fuck, I really, really needed to piss!

"That is all of it. I am removing the bag, make sure you keep the fluid inside. It needs to do it's work cleansing you."

"It buuuuuuuuurns!" I whined, sounding every bit a spoiled child. His big hand reached out, petting my wet, matted hair gently. It felt warm. Despite the continued burning inside me, I clenched my hole tight as he pulled the nozzle out. Goosebumps sprung up all over my body. My bladder was so full. I don't know how much time went by feeling that stinging pain, maybe 2-3 minutes when all of the sudden the world tilted and I was well and truly wasted. My hips swayed and I threatened to tip over, forcing Father Shion to grab my ass cheek to keep me upright. "Warmmmm," I moaned happily, still focusing on clenching my ass, but leaning into his big palm. The weight of the liquid was settling in my gut, almost pulling me down. I wondered absently if this bloated feeling was anything like what pregnant women felt. I would pee myself if I didn't do something soon though and that sense of urgency was mounting. But I didn't think I could hold the wine inside me if I started to urinate.

I tried to turn to look at Father Shion's face, but that was very clearly an error in judgement. The world pitched in ways I hadn't seen since my college days. Hands were suddenly firmly planted on either of my ass cheeks, rooting me firmly in place. "Peeeeeeeeeeeeee," I mewled. "Faaaaatheerrrrrrr!" Somewhere in the back of my mind, there was a sober part of my brain that the intoxication hadn't reached yet and I internally marveled at how badly I was managing to slur so much and sound so childish with so few words. "So full! I gotta peeeee! 'm gonna diiiiie!" I couldn't hold it any longer. I tried hard to focus on my hole and keep it clenched while my pisshole uncontrollably began to erupt urine. I moaned in relief at the decreasing pressure of my bladder. Unfortunately, that relief caused me to start relaxing my asshole, but Father Shion was at the ready and just as I started to feel a trickle of wine leak out, I felt a bony intruder.

The hair all over my body stood on end as electricity danced from my asshole up my spine from Father Shion's index finger. It was thinner than the nozzle of the wineskin, but longer, slipping past my ring tease at the insides of my entrance. "Uunf?! Oooh...ngh! What the fuck?" Without even realizing it, I rocked backwards, pushing his finger deeper inside me. "Good?! Feels...so good?" There was pressure on the small of my back as Father Shion tried to halt my movements.

"Contain yourself, Herald!" Father chided me sternly. I pouted at being reprimanded, shaking my ass harder now. The wine was sloshing around inside me and the world was getting increasingly distorted. Bright lights danced in my vision and my core became warmer and warmer. Why was I so against having something in my ass before? This felt amazing! That slippery pleasure that I'd always felt from fucking someone else, would it feel that hot and wet inside me? Were my insides that silky smooth? My dick was back to a full hardon again. This was going to kill me. How long had it been since I'd cum? I could feel little bits of wine escaping around the finger plugging my entrance. It dripped down my scrotum and thighs.

The discomfort of the bloat and increasing cramps was warring with the pleasure, but couldn't stop my body from moving. "Herald, this lewd behavior must stop!" He repeated behind me. I couldn't interpret the tone of his voice and I couldn't see his face. The world wouldn't stop spinning and neither would my hips. I was stirring my insides up as much as I could with just his finger. All the pleasure I'd felt until now was finally giving way to frustration. My body was in such desperate need of release. I tried to reach for my prick to jerk myself off, to abate the fire raging in my loins even a little, but I was too far gone. I was so drunk I couldn't figure out which way was up, much less figure out where my dick was.

"Lemme cum," I heard myself whine. "Pleeeease, Father! No more cockrinnnng! I wanna cum, lemme cuuuuuuum!" My scrotum felt terribly tight and my balls themselves felt with a deep ache that felt like it was spreading through my entire pelvis. Tears formed at the corners of my eyes as I continued to beg and babble. "Cum! Cum! Father, cuuum! Fuuuuck! Cummm...mmmm...mph...fuh! Father! Pleasssse let my cock cum!"

He didn't let me cum though. Instead, keeping his finger lodged in my ass, he made me change into a squatting position and spread my own cheeks. It felt so lewd. If not for the cock ring, my dick would be continuously leaking. I'd be cumming like an animal. "Cummm! Cum, wannacum!" I chanted stupidly. Father Shion was squatting at my side, patiently explaining something, but I had no idea what. Everything was a haze of frustrated ecstasy. Though I'm sure he gave me a warning, I was taken by surprise when he removed his digit from my backdoor, releasing the metaphorical floodgates. As my bowels emptied, the decreased pressure in my abdomen created a heady relief that was the nearest I was going to get to cumming in the foreseeable future. Father Shion cleaned me up and spoke to me in a soothing tone while he covered me back up with my heavy cloak. Crying, I weakly beat at his chest as he picked me back up in a princess carry. My continued cries to be allowed to cum had turned into jarbled nonsense at this point.

I was so absorbed in my misery, I almost didn't hear the chime that sounded before the notification window popped up in front of me. Unfortunately though, even though the notification was 2 feet in front of my face, I couldn't read it. I was too blitzed and the letters wouldn't stay still. 'I bet whatever it is sucks,' I griped, closing my eyes since the spinning letters were making me dizzy. And just like that, I was off to sleep while the Father Shion walked us to the caravan.