All Comments on 'I Fell into a Gay Video Game Ch. 02'

by spiderboi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude, this story is so hot. Thanks for writing it. I’ve been wanting to read an isekai type of story where the main character is oversexualized and exposed like this for so long you don’t even know. I really hope we can see Jester’s outfits and clothing getting increasingly sluttier and skimpier as the game progresses, showing off more nipples and big ass and overall a lot more of his twinky body. One thing I’d love to see is him getting in situations where he gets exposed and disrobed a lot, and in compromising, sexual situations, like accidentally falling on all fours and exposing to horny men his tiny pink hole. I loved to see the male leads in the story, I’d just really love to get a little more of description on them - are their outfits revealing too, but in a manlier way? Like showing off their muscular chest and arms or accentuating their bulges? I hope we get to see a young, hung and barely clad red blooded barbarian from the north in the story soon, one we know will have his way with Jester and be a very sexual companion to him on his journey. Anyway these are just some fantasies and suggestions of mine of things I’d love to see on your story, but no pressure, do whatever you like. I really love the direction the story is going and literally can’t wait for the next chapter, it can’t come soon enough. Already thinking about what Jester’s next sexy misadventure will be. Cheers!!

Elmara

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

You’re truly talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Father has my vote.

He seems like the bonus option though and through.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please post chapter 3 soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous