I Finally Did It!

Story Info
My first chance to suck cock.
814 words
4.5
13.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on actual events that happened 40 years ago. Hope you enjoy as it is my first attempt here.

I always have felt that I was bisexual but I didn't have my first experience until I was 21. After much trying my wife finally said yes to a 3 some when our best friend Jerome came out of the closet and told us he was gay. As it turned out he was more interested in me than her. Go figure.

We were partying one night when the wife whispered to me "should we try this now"? to which I assured her the time was right.

When the time came I had my wife change into a see thru blouse and no panties on while I rubbed his crotch thru his pants. He was extremely nervous and not sure of the idea.. She came out and sat on his lap and they started to make out. From there it was a lot of feeling up, stroking and kissing. He was more interested in my 7 inch thick cock and with my wifes urging he got down on his knees and started giving me one hell of a blow job. First he slowly licked the underside of my cock as he worked his way from the bottom to the head. He slurped away at the head for a few seconds before he engulfed me with this mouth. He slowly slipped his lips up and down then took the plunge all the way to the base. I didn't know how much more I could take and he sensed this and released me from his lips and started to shake my cock around edging me a bit. When he felt I was ready he repeated that sequence .

After a while I stopped him because he was going to make me cum way to quick and I wanted this to last. I then positioned myself to start eating the wife out while he was kissing her and playing with her large boobs. As much as I enjoy eating pussy what I really wanted was to suck a cock for the first time. I worked my tongue on her clit and I bought her to a huge orgasm that rocked her world. Unfortunately when she cums she is usually done with sex and taps out totally and I knew this. She headed to bed leaving us alone and giving me what I have wanted to do all my life and another mans cock in my mouth.

He went back to sucking me, and man what an expert he was, I manuevered myself so that I could reach down and start stroking his. From there I position us to be able to 69. His cock was now inches away from my face and I savoured the moment. I flicked my tongue out to bath his head with my saliva tasting his precum. It was better then I ever imagined.

I could have spent the whole night licking his head but it was time I finally got to wrap my lips around his cock. It was lust at first taste. I sucked that cock like it was there was no tomorrow, like my life depended on it. After what seemed to be a very short time I got to hear the moans I have grown to love. He warned me "I'm cumming" but there was no way I was gonna stop and he began to fill my mouth with wonderful liquid that I just can't seem to get enough of. His load was massive and I swallowed what I could. What I couldn't I eagerly licked up. From that moment on I became a total cum slut.

The streams of cum kept on cumming, the taste was intoxicating.

When he was finally done I stopped sucking on him while he was working on finishing me. After a few seconds I realized I wanted his cock back in my mouth as I fell in love with that feeling. I lovingly flicked my tongue under the head making him say "Oh my god, you are an animal". I must have held him in my mouth for a good 5 minutes until I exploded with the biggest, most intense orgasm of my life.

We repositioned to where our faces were next to each other so we could kiss and talk about what we had just done. Wondered why we waited so long to do this.

We played a few more times after that but it never quite the same. Wife decided 3 somes were not for her. Still married to the same woman but she has no sex drive at all anymore so I am on my own. I get my cock when I can and savor the moments. If you are ever visiting the Denver area shoot me an email.