All Comments on 'I Finally Did It!'

by BiParkerGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And that's the way it starts, one cock, one load and your hooked. At least that's the way it was with me, and thousands of cocks later and I still can't get enough. Would love to hear more of your adventures. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once you have sucked a cock you always want to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I been fucked but have never sucked, go figure. I'm older but emailed a guy. I mentioned to my first guy I wanted to experience being screwed and he was more than willing to pop my cherry with his very big cock and yes it hurt. I was willing to do it again but he never responded, wham bam thank you mister. The next fellow wasn't a baseball bat but an experienced fellow who fucked me twice from behind then nicely jerked me off. The next week he fucked me very vigorously with my legs back for some time time, he said it was great, one to remember, I certainly did. I really wanted to blow him.

cohikr68cohikr68about 2 years ago

Very erotic story telling!! Hope you keep at it.

Never dreamed I'd suck a cock until a chance encounter when I was picked up by a guy late at night when I was loaded following a party. Standing at bus stop and guy asks if I want a ride. He suggests we go to his house. My inhibitions low, I agree. He gives me mind bending blow job. I ask to give him one. Once that cock entered my mouth I was a confirmed cocksucker. Once he shot his big load in my mouth, I knew I wanted more.

Older married guy now. Still love pussy but over the years had many chances to worship cocks and it has been one of the great pleasures of life.

Another Denver cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I sucked my school fiends dicks back when we didn’t cum. Later on, I was sucking a dick and he came in my mouth. At first I was scared and spit it out. I couldn’t tell or ask my mommy, so I went to confession. He explained, short version of what sperm was, and homosexuality was a sin. A couple of our fathers and Hail Marys and I wanted more sperm. Older school boys wanted me to suck them. I loved the taste and texture. The older boys not only wanted me to suck them but also wanted to fuck me. First couple of times had to throw away my underwear. I didn’t want my mommy to see them. One time I forgot and mommy asked the neighbor man to talk to me. He showed me to kiss with tongues and suck his cock. Well I eventually got married and was ok for awhile but the years of having cock, I broke my vow and started sucking cock and getting fucked. I did ask her if we could have a MMF 3some. I did bring over a guy where he and I were having sex. While waiting for my wife to get home from work, we were 69ing. When she saw, She kept screaming queer, faggot, homosexual, etc. I knew what I was and she was right to accuse me of being every name she used. Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle6 months ago

Great line, "lust at first taste"..love it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I've played with cocks all my sexual life though pussy is preferred , love thinking about sucking cock or having it in me, nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous