I Finally Found My Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her open the door and from a safe distance, with no possibility of a good night kiss, said, "Good Night, I'll see you soon," and walked back to his car. Ann stood in the doorway in shock.

"What the fuck?" She said out loud as she closed the door.

"You're home early," Alice said. "I figured you kids would burn the midnight oil."

"Yeah, me too. I have no idea what happened. He left me at the door like I was his sister."

"Did you plan another date?"

"No, he didn't even ask for my number. He just said 'see you soon'."

"Ooh, that's not good. Tell me all of it from the beginning."

Ann recounted their night in minute detail. As soon as she told her mom about dancing with the other guy, Alice lit up.

"Oh, you silly girl. Why would you dance with someone else on your first date? Hell, you never dance with someone else without your date's approval. You always dance with the one that brought you."

"What? That's stupid. Why would he be so insecure about me dancing with someone else?"

"It's not about security, It's about respect for your partner, and you didn't show him any. Hell, I bet you were rubbing all up on the guy too? Or was he rubbing up on you?"

Ann found a spot on the floor extremely interesting at that point, and meekly said, "It was a crowded floor so we may have been dancing close."

"Oh sweetie, you messed up. Do you like him? Would you want to see him again?"

"Yes. Hell, I didn't want tonight to be done yet."

"Okay, we can fix this. JACK!"

"I'm right here, stop yelling."

"You were gonna bring those cigars to John when you golf tomorrow, but your puddin' head daughter blew their date tonight."

"WHAT?"

"I'll fill you in later, but make John come over after golf to get them. We have to help fix the mess she made of their date."

"Okay, no problem."

"Thank you, good night," Ann said sadly.

"What happened?" Jack asked.

"He took her dancing and she failed the dance with the one that brought you test."

"Jeez, he did that old trick,"

Alice laughed and said, "Seems so."

"Silly girl. I can smooth it over with him over 18 holes."

"Don't you dare. Just get him here. This needs a woman's finesse. He didn't even walk her up the steps to the door."

"Oh boy."

"Yep"

********

"Here ya cheating bastard. Take your blood money." John said to Jack at the bar in the clubhouse.

"Come on John, you just weren't on your game today. What's on your mind?"

"Well honestly it's your daughter."

"Date was that good huh?"

"It was until she started dancing with some other guy. Without painting too much of a picture, I'll just say they were dancing really closely. It was our first date for Christ's sake. I guess she isn't as into me as I am her. I really felt a spark man."

"Look John, come to the house. You need to get that box of Cubans anyway. Talk to her. Tell her how you felt. I know she liked you."

"Maybe, I do want those cigars."

"Atta boy."

********

John and Jack walked into the house and grabbed the cigars. Jack said, "She's out by the pool, go talk to her. Communication is the key to everything."

"Okay, thanks for the stogies."

"You're welcome."

After John left the room, Alice walked in and said, "All set out there. She has beer and is wearing a rather small bikini."

"Aw jeez, I don't want that visual."

"Okay sour puss, let's go out to lunch and leave them alone."

********

John opened the sliding door leaving the kitchen and walked outside. It was a hot day and going from the cool air in the house to the hot air outside almost made it hard to breathe. Or that could have been his nerves.

He saw Ann laying on a deck chair, on her stomach. Her skin was golden and glistening with a sheen of sweat and her white thong bikini bottoms left nothing to the imagination. She was wearing dark sunglasses so he couldn't tell if she was sleeping or looking at him.

She was looking at him.

Desperately hoping he came over, she watched as he grabbed a beer from the fridge on the deck, walked past the grill to the steps and walked over near her. He walked past her and sat down on the edge of the pool on the opposite side from her and took his shoes and socks off, putting his feet in the cool water.

"Damn, what is he doing?" She thought.

She turned her head and watched him take a pull from his beer. He set the bottle down and looked at her. She figured he was playing it cool, so she walked over and sat next to him, putting her perfectly pedicured feet into the water.

She decided to take the lead and said, "I'm sorry about last night. Dancing with that guy was a bad choice. You and I were together, and I should've told him no. In my defense, I haven't dated much (she wasn't going to tell him that her most of her dates in college didn't bother to leave her apartment, going straight to sex). It took my mom explaining things to me for me to understand. Will you please give me a second chance? I do like you and I thought we clicked until I fucked it up."

John sighed and took a deep breath, "I liked you from the moment you walked in the room. I felt something, don't know what it was, but it was something. Yes, I'd like to try again."

She leaned over and kissed him softly. "That's what you should have gotten last with a promise of more to come."

"Feel like getting some lunch," John asked.

"Sure. Give me a few minutes to get ready."

A half hour later they were on their way. "Like fried shrimp?" John asked.

"Yeah, are you thinking Frank's?"

"Yep, you know it huh?"

"Dad loves it. I love the potato pancakes with sour cream. I bet you're an applesauce guy?"

"Nope, hush puppies with hot sauce for me."

"Ooh, that'll do nicely."

*********

After the rocky start, things clicked. Ann found herself falling hard for John, and John had already fallen for her.

After a 3 months of dating, Ann moved in with John. He came home from work one day to find Ann standing in the living room wearing nothing but thigh high stockings and heels and holding a bottle of Champagne.

"Hey baby, guess who got a job?"

"You did? That's great. Is it the appraisal job?"

"Yep. I'll be valuing art and art collections to be used as collateral for loans or for insurance purposes."

"That's great," John said as he grabbed the bottle and put it down. "Let's celebrate properly."

He lifted her and carried her to their bedroom. He laid her softly on the bed and dove between her legs. Ann never needed much warming up and many times refused foreplay altogether, but John enjoyed going down on her. He attacked her sex with gusto. Licking and sucking her clit, tonguing her tunnel and lips and even going lower teasing her ass.

She thrashed and closed her legs, holding his head in place as he worked her through her orgasm. Finally coming down, she said, "Now baby, give me that hard cock now."

Ann was wild in bed and liked it rough. It took quite a while for John to get used to that, but once she got him trained to what she wanted he was able to deliver to her standards.

"Ugh, so good. I love your thick cock baby. Give it to me. Harder, now. Do it."

He obliged and pounded her into the bed. Her eyes rolled back and she came hard from his relentless hammering. A few minutes later, he cried out, "Oh Ann, baby I'm close. Yeessss!" He came inside her, shooting his load deep into her body. He looked at her and told her, "I love you so much, baby."

"Me too, love. Me too."

*********

John was on the tee box of the first hole when he was talking to Jack who was taking practice swings waiting to tee off. He said, "Hey Jack, what would you say if I asked your blessing to marry Ann?"

Jack dropped the club he was swinging and said, "You serious?"

"As a heart attack."

"About damn time." Jack said extending his hand. "When are you gonna do it?"

"Tonight, but don't tell Alice. We'll swing by after dinner and surprise her."

"Sounds good son. Good luck."

**********

"Hey hon, how about Temporis for dinner tonight?" John said to Ann from the shower.

"Sounds good to me. Dancing after?"

"How about we play it by ear?"

"Okay."

*********

Sitting at their table, John asked Ann, "All those months ago when we had our first date here, did you think we had much of a future together?"

Ann smiled and said, "I hoped. There was definitely something about you that I was attracted to. I could see why my parents were so smitten with you. I'm glad it all worked out for us so far, knock on wood. I'm madly in love with you."

"Me too. I felt a spark of something that I never felt before. I love you with all of my heart." With that declaration, John pulled a small box out of his pocket and took Ann's hand.

"Ann Reilly, will you do me the honor of being my wife? My companion forever? The mother of my children?"

Ann stared in shock at the large diamond. She knew this day would come eventually, especially after they moved in together, but she was shocked at the speed in which John did this. Could she get married? Could she tie herself down? Could she settle down and start a family? Seconds felt like hours and as she felt herself begin to cry, she quietly said, "Yes baby. Yes, I'll marry you."

John jumped up from his chair to come around and put the ring on her finger. He took her in an embrace and cried a tear of joy.

Ann was overwhelmed. She was crying but she wasn't smiling. She couldn't understand what she was feeling. Was she happy? Was she afraid? Was she nervous? She couldn't reconcile her feelings. She made eye contact with an older lady at the table next to them. John had his back turned and couldn't see the lady silently mouth the word 'smile' to Ann. Clearly she saw the conflict on Ann's face and this snapped Ann out of it. She backed up and grabbed John's face in her hands, kissed him and said, "I love you baby. I'm going to make you the happiest man on Earth."

John looked her in the eyes and answered, "Baby, you already have."

***********

As promised John and Ann went to the Reilly house after dinner to share the good news. Alice was ecstatic and briefly upset that Jack hid the news from her. "I can't believe you didn't say anything, Jack! Although now it makes sense why you were hiding away in your study all evening."

Jack laughed and said, "Congratulations you two. Let's celebrate. I picked up and chilled a bottle of Champagne hoping she said yes."

"DADDY!"

"Oh, Jack of course she would say yes," Alice said. "They were made for each other."

Jack opened the bottle, poured four glasses and raised his glass for a toast. "John, you've already become like a son to us and it is in our eternal happiness that we welcome you to the family. Ann, we couldn't possibly love you more than we do. You're our hope for tomorrow, to carry on the family tree, to continue to bring joy to our world. To my beautiful daughter and future son-in-law, may your future be as bright as your hearts; Slainte Is Tainte!"

They drank and John laughed, "Whatche is whatche?"

"An old Irish toast, John. It means health and wealth." Jack said.

Alice smiled and gave Jack a high five. "I love it when a plan comes together. Now let's get to work. We have a lot to do to make this the wedding of the year."

Jack laughed and said to John, "That's our cue son, let's have a smoke and scotch while they plan your life away. All you and I are going to do from this point on is say yes dear and write checks.

I hope you're not thinking of paying for this, by the way. It would offend me greatly if I wasn't allowed to pay for my only daughter's wedding."

"You know that's not necessary, Jack. I can give her a dream wedding with no trouble."

"Nonsense, son. I insist."

"Alright. I won't fight you on it."

"I'm happy you were able to find a good woman to love and settle down with. I know how concerned you were about gold diggers. You know she has a very large trust, don't you." John nodded as Jack continued. "Well, you're marrying into money son and you know there will have to be a pre-nup."

"Yes sir. I'm not after your money. Hell, I could've taken it all and ran already if I wanted. I'll gladly sign a pre-nup. Your family fortune is safe from the likes of me," John said laughing. As they enjoyed their expensive drinks and smokes, John was excited for the future.

***********

The newly engaged couple were attending a barbecue at Ace and Jenny's new house; and while Ace and John were charring animal flesh, the ladies were talking.

Ann showing her new engagement ring to Jenny who is also recently engaged said, "Have you set a date yet? My parents are all over us to get one set so they can start planning. But I think it's really my mom having her heart set on immediate grandkids."

Jenny laughed, and said, "Mine too. I want a fall wedding, so we picked September 29th, and we plan to have kids right away."

"Really," Ann said. "You don't want to experience a bit more life before settling in?"

Jenny smiled saying, "We've both been all over the country and have had plenty of excitement, so we're ready to settle down. Ace has expanded his business and the job John got me has us sitting in a pretty good spot, so I can't hardly wait to be a mom. It's hard for me to stay on the pill right now, I want a baby so bad, but Ace insists on me being not pregnant at the altar."

They both laughed at that, as Ace and John came over from the grill. "What's so funny?" John asked, setting the steaks down.

"We're laughing at Jenny wanting to jump off the pill and start dropping puppies as soon as possible." Ann said.

John said, "That's a great idea. I want half a dozen kids for myself. I can't wait to be a dad."

John didn't see Ann frown and look out over the yard, worried about his wanting to have children right away. She shook that off and thought, "Maybe he'll change his mind when he sees how hard Ace will have it. The first smelly diaper will change his mind for sure - I hope."

***********

The wedding went off without a hitch and the 2 week honeymoon traveling Europe went smoothly with the one exception of a brief argument over Ann staying on birth control.

"John I'm 23 years old. I don't need to jump right into motherhood. Let me get settled in my career first. Let's travel and not worry about rugrats spoiling our fun. Let's be able to be wild and crazy in bed and not worry about waking up a sleeping baby. Let's enjoy our youth. We're young and rich. Let's act like it for a while."

"Ann, I'll agree to hold off starting our family for a bit, but don't make me wait forever."

John was not happy, but let it go in order to not ruin their honeymoon. He hoped she would eventually come around. He knew Alice would be pushing so he had an ally in the war to start a family.

*********

Time passed as it often does and on their third anniversary, John brought up children again.

"Ann, sweetie, I've been very patient. Can we please go off of birth control and see what happens. Hell, it may take a year or more to get you pregnant."

"Jesus, John. Between you and my mother I'm sick of the nagging. I get it; you want kids, well I'm not ready yet, Damn it! I'm 26 years old, not 36. We have plenty of time to destroy my body with having kids and no sleep. Enough with this, tired old conversation. I'll tell you when I'm ready."

"Fine then. Sleep alone." John walked out of his bedroom and into the guest room slamming the door behind him. He laid on the bed and looked around the room sadly. "This would make a great nursery," He thought. Sleep did not come quick as he worried about Ann not wanting kids.

**********

"Tony, I swear he's driving me nuts with this kid bullshit." Ann said venting to her friend from work.

"My mother is all over me, my husband is all over me and I just want it to stop. I'll decide when I'm ready."

"Of course you're right on this Ann. They all need to understand it's your body and your decision. They need to back off and stop pressuring you. Kids are a pain in the ass. You don't need that shit."

"Exactly. I'm young, I'm beautiful and I'm married to a 50 year old in a 28 year old's body. Jesus, we hardly go out anymore. I want to dance, I want to enjoy myself. Drink too much, smoke some pot; shit, I haven't done a line of coke since I've been married. My husband would kill me."

Tony said, "Ann, how about if you come out with me Friday? You'd really enjoy hanging with my crowd. We actually enjoy ourselves and stay out later than 10 o'clock on the weekends."

"Yeah, you know what? I think I will."

*********

Things had been frosty around the house all week when Ann told John, "I'm going out with some friends from work tonight."

John looked up from his tablet and asked, "Oh yeah? I'm not invited?"

"It's not about being invited or not, John; it's simply work friends going out. You'd rather not go to a night club for dancing anyway."

John, had an ominous feeling, but Ann had never given him reason to not trust her. He said, "Okay, be safe. Don't trust a drink you didn't order."

"Yeah, it isn't the first time I've ever gone out before. I'll be fine."

********

Ann met Tony at Drink, a popular club not far from home for Ann. There were three other guys with him and Ann was the only girl. Tony made the introductions and Ann said, "Are we going to dance or what?"

All four hit the floor and the three guys formed a circle around Ann. She took turns bumping and grinding with them to the loud thumping music. Then, Tony got behind her and she danced extra hotly with the handsome bachelor. She pulled her arms up behind her head and his neck, while he ground his semi hard cock into her ass. She was receptive to each sexy move. This is what John hated, but he wasn't there to intervene. She felt his hot breathe on her neck and jolted forward.

"I need a drink," She said breathlessly.

"Okay, babe," Tony said. "Let's head back."

Ann was taken by surprise at how aroused she got from dancing with Tony. She knew she was not going to sleep with him, but dancing with other men never turned her on that much before. She took more care in keeping her dancing fairly clean the rest of the evening.

Around midnight she stopped and bade farewell to the guys. Tony walked her to her car and kissed her cheek, saying good night. Tony knew he had to play a long game with her. He knew she wasn't going to be an easy get, but he was going to get her.

Ann walked in the door and found John having a drink and smoking a cigar in his office. She didn't even say hello before she snapped at him, "I told you I don't want you smoking in the house. Put it out or take it outside."

"I told you I don't want you grinding your ass on other guys dicks, but I'm sure you didn't listen to me in that regard, dear."

"Screw you. My dancing or how I choose to do it has nothing to do with your stinking up my house. Put it out."

John took a long puff and blew the smoke at her. "Good night, dear," He said to her back as she stormed out of the room.

At breakfast John handed her a cup of coffee. He could see her eyes were bloodshot and puffy from crying. "I'm sorry, Ann. I've been acting like an ass. Can we get back to normal please?"

"I'm sorry too. I'd like to. After you golf can we do a picnic or something?"

John bent down and kissed her. "Of course. Why don't you get what we'll need while I'm on the course. We'll go right when I get home."

"Okay, love."

********

Some months went by and Tony kept his soft press on, having lunch with her several times a week. After lunch on a busy Friday, he walked her to his car and opened her door for her. As she came around to sit, he turned her head with his hand and kissed her. She pulled away in shock.

"What do you think you're doing Tony?"