I Finally Got My Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twenty something young man who stood behind me was a local guy I met at a hardware store. He was looking for a strong rope while I searched for something much less sexy, a show curtain. This marvel of a man was openly gay and had no issues with one-night stands or so I thought. He could have cared less if I felt like a man, a woman, a dog, or a cat. All he was interested in was being with another man, and all I wanted, to be treated as a submissive woman.

I'm not sure how it got this far so fast, me bent over my own bed, and him putting lube on his penis, but it was happening. Just hours earlier we started talking in the hardware store when I basically invited him to my apartment. Most people go out to eat. As soon as he arrived and before I knew it, he took charge and had me face down, bent over my bed, panties almost down. I guess I wasn't as hungry as I thought?

I wasn't prepared for this, yet I had planned, day-dreamed, and even masturbated to thoughts of this day my entire life. Now that it was here, I was scared to death. I had heard the stories, the fears, and painful accounts of what was about to happen to me. It felt hard to breath, but I was managing. I was standing, but he had me bent over my own bed. I was mostly dressed. I was about to experience what had only been a distant dream, something I privately wished for with each extinguished candle on birthday cakes. I was about to experience what it actually felt like to be penetrated by a man. I would finally know what it felt like to be female, symbolically becoming a woman. I was ready.

So there I was, getting ready to take my very first virgin ride. I was ready but, where was he? I turned to see him fidgeting with a rather odd, lime green condom. Even though I was basically naked, I was growing bored. While I waited for my first anal insemination I began to have an out of body experience. There I was, dressed in my all-time favorite pink panties. I was leaning forward over my own bed. I was standing but bent over looking down at my own crisp white sheets, my palms resting flat on my bed--ass in the air. Actually, my face was so close to the sheets I could smell the fresh laundry scent emanating from the clean linen. I was face down, butt up, panties looking good, just waiting. My bottom was now vulnerable waiting for a penis to simply, insert. What on earth was taking so long? Was it me? Did he not like the way my bottom looked? Was there an odor? I quickly glanced back to my left to see what was going on from behind when my mouth just hung open. I watched him roll the condom down his huge member. My inner girl moaned, she cried in erotic ecstasy. Finally, the rubber had seated at the base of his penis, he was now ready, and I couldn't be hornier if I tried.

"Sorry about that, it started to unroll the wrong way." Said Robin. His six-foot solid frame had been perfected by the military. At that moment he seemed to be having a simple issue, putting on a rubber--strange. He had recently been discharged from the service and I assumed he was an old pro at this.

"That's ok." I said. I mean, what else do you say when your ass is facing another man waiting for is erect penis to be shoved in.

"Let me know if you need more lube." He said. It was nice that he was thinking of me. I nodded as I didn't want to ruin the moment with saying something wrong. I just kept quiet--like a good girl.

"I've never done this before and-- " he said, but I cut him off. Not all that shocked, I could now stop assuming he was a pro. Now, I was really nervous but didn't want him to know. I closed my eyes, shook my head in disbelieve and just did what came naturally.

"Shhh, its fine, just go slow." I said. Finally, it happened, I felt his hot clammy hands on my hips. He slowly pulled down my panties when they got caught in the crotch area. He reached underneath and gently pulled them down to my knees and away from my semi limp penis. Then it happened. I felt the tip of his penis touching all around my crotch area as it searched for the honey pot, my lady pussy.

He poked and prodded, I tilted my anus up, then down, trying to give him the best angle to insert. We were both new to this, and we would learn together. Then, I felt it, he found the honey hole. He slowly began to push it in, and I felt myself going forward and instinctively knew to push back. I could feel the bulb, the tip of his penis slowly pushing through my watertight seal. I took a deep breath as it was going inside me. Thank goodness I had a lot of practice with my toy because this could really hurt, he is huge! Next, part one was done, the head of the penis was in.

"Hold on." I said as I needed to let my poor little sissy hole expand as a sharp pain began to build.

"Ok," he said. We sat there, his penis partially inside me, I was trying to take it all in, the experience and the penis. I was trying to smile as I had finally been penetrated after all these years of yearning, and wondering. I just needed the sharp pain to pass.

"Are you ok?" he asked in a very caring, sweet, tone.

"Yes, it's better, keep going" I said, needing all of him to make this official. He began to push more, and I pushed in reverse. I felt like an old 1950's Cadillac being driven backwards by a ninety-year-old man backing into a long driveway. It was a slow process but Robin was doing great, he held my hips, he was going slow, and asked me over and over if I was ok. Every time he asked, my heart would skip a beat and I smiled. It was the first time in my life someone, anyone, thought about how I felt. I didn't know if I was experiencing love or lust, but my thoughts were getting in the way of me being taken like a blissful bride on some gay wedding night. I had to calm my thoughts. I just let myself feel. His penis, at the speed he was going, felt like his dick was twenty-two feet long. It just kept going, and going and going. I began to wonder if he was doing me with a novelty, black strap-on. I could hear him breathing and I tried to sync my breaths with his. Not only did I need him to breed me, but I had the need to feel love and be loved all at the same time.

"Are you ok?" he asked for the millionth time. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, my mouth hung open, my limp penis flopped in empty space. I didn't want to speak, I was in the moment, but out of respect did so.

"Yes." I replied, and as soon as I spoke I felt a new sensation. My bottom was being pressed into by his hips. I was excited; my soul was smiling. If Jesus were gay, he would be smiling and giving me a thumbs-up. His penis was fully and totally inside me. Our bodies now joined, mated together. My open mouth tried to make a smile, and did so, partially. I was finally happy! I now knew, after all these years, what if felt like to be penetrated, conquered, and dominated, like a women. The word submissive just took on a whole new meaning. I would spend the rest of my life being the submissive or bottom in several loving relationships. To be conquered by another, to me, was a beautiful way to live.

"Ummm, oh yeah, good girl. Suuuch a good girl!" Exclaimed Robin, as his words were slurred from his erotic drunkenness. I played the part of the girl the best I knew how. Just shut up and take it; be the good bitch. I felt nothing but love as he muttered again, "Good girl!"

At that moment I felt happiness down to my toes. He was pushing in and out of me, deep thrusts. His speed changed slightly making me wonder if he was about to cum. Sitting next to me on the bed were a pair of his black and white boxers. He paused his thrusts and his penis popped out of me. Oh my God, what did I do wrong? I turned to my left, then my right trying to see what was going on. My mind began to race with everything bad that could possibly go wrong. Just then I saw his massive, calloused hand quickly grab the boxers, and I froze. Then he mumbled with quite authority, I his submissive prisoner.

"Lean...gjfje djfff cde" He muttered, but I couldn't hear what he said.

"What?" I said feeling frustrated.

"Lean back!" He shouted with police-like authority in his command voice. He made my already tired legs even weaker. At that point I would have jumped out a window if he told me to. I did what he said. He spoke loudly again. "Lean your head back towards me!" He wasn't angry, he was horny and just wanted to get back inside me to finish the job.

Then, he used his super human strength to push me forward and onto the bed. Now on my hands and knees I leaned my head back as far as it would go and was immediately met with a rope-like object around my neck.

He rolled his boxers into the form of a tube and put that around my neck. Then, he held onto each end with tremendous force. Finally, he got behind me and pushed his penis back in. This time he wasn't playing around. He was on a mission as the sexual bludgeoning began. He was pounding me harder and faster, this time he was holding onto each end of the boxers which was round my neck. He was pulling on the male garment like a cowboy pulling on the reins of horse getting it to turn--submit. He was pulling harder and harder. My throat was being compressed, my breathing was labored, but I felt intoxicated with lust. I was submitting to and being taken by a Texas-like cowboy; and I the female cow being bred in captivity. My own limp penis was not even registering what was going on and continued to swing back and forth, it had surrendered long ago. I suppose my body needed to feel feminine and having an erection was not an option.

The estrogen that coursed through my male body was pretty much imagined, but none the less, being on all fours, on a bed while being anally bred, was all my female inner-self needed.

Robin continued to pound away at my anus, pulling back on the makeshift reins as I gasped for breath in the best experience of my life. Harder and harder Robin's cow was being plowed right in the ass. I played the part well, an overly submissive cow. For a brief moment I felt the beginning of an orgasm, but that passed as all I could think about was being bred.

"Uhgh...O...Yesss...!" Muttered Robin as he pulled back on the boxers so hard I actually could no longer breath. As I nearly motioned for help, his grip began to loosen. My male lover was in the throes of ecstasy, he was cumming; more importantly inside me. At that very moment I became, figuratively speaking, a female, a woman. It was everything I had ever imagined.

As the homemade reins began to lighten up and Robin's breathing began to slow, I couldn't help but notice his hips were still pushed up against mine. He was still buried seven inches inside me. I began to smile both on the inside and out. I, Markus Scott Knoll, could now officially think of myself as simply "Kattie," my feminine alter ego.

Still on all fours, I turned my head to see him remove the condom with a slight, quick tug. I saw that the tip was full of cum, I had done my job. I told him early on that I didn't mind if he wanted do me without a rubber, but being a larger than life Boy Scout, he wanted to be safe. How could I say no to that? The whole experience gave me a warm fuzzy feeling down to my tummy, then my toes.

I finally got to experience what it felt like to be a woman, and I finally got my wish.

12