I Flash My Client and He Cums!

Story Info
As a carer, I do a bed-bath, flash client and he cums.
1k words
4.48
10.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am quite horny and I have always liked sucking cock and the taste of cum. As soon as I started dating, I was hooked. My boyfriend, of nearly three years, likes licking my pussy, as much as I like sucking him off, and we/I have done quite a lot of 'naughty' things!

I have been a carer for nearly ten years, I studied my NVQ's at college. I am in my late twenties now, and have looked after the same bloke, Ian, for that time, and he is in his late fifties. I have seen pictures of him from when he was young, and he was quite a hunk! He still is quite a handsome man, and despite an enormous stroke, that left him in a wheelchair, he is extremely healthy and quite slim.

As I have been looking after him for nearly ten years, we are very, very close.

I enjoy flashing my cleavage whenever and wherever I can, and also go panty-less and bra-less quite a bit, which my boyfriend likes. I suppose I am quite slim.

Anyway, back to the bloke I look after. I try to keep things as professional as possible, and on the mornings that I work, I give him a sponge bath. He is normally quite aroused as I pull back the duvet and start washing him, as I can only assume that he has been masturbating just before I get there. As I wash his cock, it gets a little bigger. He has a nice sized cock, and when it's erect, I am guessing that it must be about eight inches when hard, and it must be a good four or five inches when it's soft.

Over the years I have been with him, I have seen his cock fully erect many, many times, and when I'm not working I have often thought about it.

I did cover it up years ago, but there was one morning that I didn't cover it up, and he never said anything, as I think he likes me seeing his hard cock. (Which I do.) So since then I don't cover his erection up.

He has asked me to leave him covered over, and leave the room a few times, and when he calls me back, and I uncover him, his cock is still quite aroused, but lying across the top of his leg, and nine times out of ten, I can smell cum.

But as I say, I try to keep things professional with him and have done for years. Well, until the other day.

I tend to wear ordinary, non revealing, T-shirts, tops and jeans when I am with him. But the other day I was going to meet my boyfriend for lunch later that morning, as it was his birthday, and he had asked me to dress up, so I was wearing stilettos, a short red skirt and a white blouse. No bra or knickers. I thought I would be ok working like this, even though I had not worn anything like this before when working with Ian.

I got some water in a bowl, put it on his chair, and pulled back the covers to wash him, and made some small talk with him. He was quite aroused as usual. He did comment that I looked nice, and I told him that I was meeting my boyfriend later for lunch, as it was his birthday.

"Lucky him. I hope he appreciates you."

"I am sure he does."

I had to lean forward slightly to wash and I could feel Ian's eyes staring at my cleavage. This started to turn me on, and I could feel my nipples harden, and I guess Ian noticed this as his cock started growing before I started washing it!

When I did start washing his cock, it got fully erect quite quickly and pointed up to his face. It was big, much, much bigger than my boyfriend's. I could feel my pussy getting wet.

I felt naughty.

I finished washing and moved around the other side of the bed to start dressing him.

"I haven't dried you off properly."

I leaned right over Ian to get the towel from his wheelchair, giving him an eyeful of my cleavage. As I stood up, I noticed that there was a tiny bit of precum on the tip of his cock.

I was feeling very, very naughty now.

I leaned right over to pick Ian's clothes up off the floor, and I knew that he could see, at least, the bottom of my bum. As I stood up, I accidentally on purpose dropped his boxers. I leaned over again, my legs were slightly parted this time, so I guess Ian could see a little more.

I am sure that he, quickly, masturbated as my back was turned.

I just wanted to give him a thrill, but as I stood up Ian started groaning.

"Uuuuuhhhh, god, uuuuhhhh, sorry Gemma, uuuhhh."

Cum started running out of his cock, and dripping down to his belly. It continued to trickle out.

"Uuuhhh."

His cock slowly dipped down to his belly and then quickly shot back up, releasing a tiny spurt of cum. There wasn't loads, but enough.

"Sorry Gemma."

"It's okay Ian, don't worry about it."

His cock was getting softer now.

I walked round to the other side of the bed, and got the flannel from the bowl. I wiped up the cum on his belly, and held up his sticky cock to wash it.

I continued to dress him, get him in his wheelchair, and get his breakfast.

We didn't talk about 'the' incident, we just made small talk.

I finished about half twelve.

I loved seeing him cum, and I hope I will see him cum again soon, and just maybe, I will suck him off!

I did meet my boyfriend for something to eat.

"Hi Gem! How was your morning?"

"Oh you know, just the same old stuff!"