All Comments on 'I Flash My Client and He Cums!'

by NaughtyGemma

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like that baby!! Hope you continue with the story and sample lan's big cock yourself.

earlcarterearlcarteralmost 2 years ago

great story would def like to hear more

BAYWATCHERBAYWATCHERalmost 2 years ago

The dichotomy between laying in a hospital bed w/broken legs and a hot nurse is almost uncontrollable. Pain, recovery & pleasure. Can still hear the swish of her uniform and see her hard nipples. I regret not asking her to stroke me off and charge it to Medicare.

GuidoSoprano1GuidoSoprano1almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Been in the medical field all my adult life and have heard of these things happening. A nice, realistic story. Please let the story line get more involved sexually, E.G. blow jobs, riding him cow girl, etc, These things will make it even more enjoyable!

.

blackeagle45040blackeagle45040almost 2 years ago

Wow, this is really a good one, true and natural. I am looking forward for the next one. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing hope theres more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Cum on Gemma, you must have more adventures you can excite us with. Please tell us ALL. Can't wait to read more.

WidowernHornyWidowernHornyalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.....more of the same please!!!

AnniversaryAnniversaryalmost 2 years ago

what @widowernHorny said, more of the same please!

NaughtyGemmaNaughtyGemmaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Maybe I will write again, I don't know. Most of what I can write is from 2 years ago or more.

I wrote about this as it was recent. We do get on well, despite the other week, and yeah it would be nice to write about Ian more. He does have a nice cock, and I am sure I will see him cum again! [I hope so .]

That's really the 1st erotic thing that's happened between us [openly] in 10 years though.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51almost 2 years ago

Thank you for a very hot account! Such an angel you are, to bless poor Ian with your caring sexuality. He obviously appreciates it. Special moments like this take time to develop, as it did in your care-taker relationship. Looking forward to more of your adventures!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous