I Found a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers

"How so?"

Tasha turned around, and I gestured to the paper. "From the tests, we have seen very little that was out of the ordinary or indicative of you being a vampire. The only confirming elements we had was your lack of a heartbeat, your skin being pale and cold, your reflection and images being blurry, and the sun feeling weird. You just drank some of my blood, and almost all of those factors are gone. I'm willing to bet if we marched into that washroom, your reflection would be crystal clear."

"Are you saying I'm cured? Just like that?"

I shook my head. "If you still have fangs, I doubt that it's permanently gone. I think it's a safe bet that if we wait long enough, you will start to be more... vampire-ey... again. Like an illness, and blood is the medicine."

Tasha looked downtrodden, but it was hard to tell from the flush that remained on her cheeks. "How long do you think?"

"I have no idea. Assuming that the blood on you when I found you was from a previous feeding, it seemed to be pretty fresh. I would wager a guess that the symptoms may very well reappear within an hour."

Tasha slumped back down in her seat next to me. "Damn. I was kind of hoping that this would be a bit more manageable."

"Well, at least we can try to manage it together." I offered. Tasha looked taken aback.

"Really? You're gonna help me?"

I grinned. "I've helped you so far, haven't I? Plus, I can confidently say that you are the most interesting person I know. And finally, if you need blood to manage your symptoms, it might be a little bit difficult to get that on your own, don't you think?"

"You really don't mind being a blood bag while we figure this out?"

"I am literally getting a chance to be friends with a real life vampire, and you think I'm turning that down? This is the coolest thing that has ever happened to me! It's also the weirdest and scariest thing, but the coolest regardless."

Tasha's face somehow turned an even brighter shade of red as she leaned forward in pure seriousness. "Thanks, Nick. For everything."

I tilted my own head down to meet her and stared into her blue-ish green eyes. They were so piercing, I swore that she was probably looking into my soul. "Hey, it's no problem. I'm happy to help."

Tasha smiled, and we stayed like that for several moments, a breath apart from one another. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but it was not for her to suddenly lean forward and plant her lips against my own. She was soft and gentle, like a gust of wind caressing my face. It was a simple, closed-mouth kiss with no additional movements. Tasha just stayed there with her eyes closed and one hand on mine. She tasted like Garlic and Herb Instant Noodles.

After many seconds, Tasha's eyes cracked open to once again reveal her beautiful teal irises, and she pulled away a few millimeters until our skin no longer touched. She was almost panting.

"Sorry." She sat back fully in her seat and covered her mouth. "That was stupid, I'm sorry. Just... drinking your blood was so satisfying, and it gave me such a rush. I got all worked up, and I was hoping it would go away, but I couldn't control myself and-"

"-Tasha." I cut her off, and she looked at me with shame splattered all over her face. "It's okay."

Somehow, her face managed to turn even darker shades of red. "It's not weird?"

"Tasha, 'weird' ceased to exist when I stuffed a corpse into the backseat of my car. This might have just been the most normal thing all night."

She managed a side-grin. "Again, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

I chuckled and took her by the hand. "Well, now we know for the future that drinking blood makes you horny."

Tasha managed to laugh, obviously through much embarrassment. As she quieted down, she actively avoided making eye contact and instead looked down at the table. The awkwardness in the room could be cut with a knife. Tasha was the one that broke the silence.

"Could we do it again?"

I cocked my head. "Drinking my blood, or... kissing?"

Tasha chuckled and rolled her eyes, the blush maintaining that crimson shade on her face. "Kissing. That was really nice."

This time, my cheeks attempted to match the red on Tasha's. "Uhh, sure. Yeah, we can keep kissing if you want."

"You're okay with kissing a dead girl?" Tasha grinned as she leaned forward again.

"Prettiest one I've ever seen."

I met her lips across the corner of the table again, and this time my free hand reached the side of her face. I caressed her cheek with my thumb, almost cradling her head in my fingers. I did not hold her there, but I doubted that she was planning on pulling back anyway. My eyes closed with hers, and we both sunk into the kiss with fervor. It did not stay closed-mouth for long. Within moments, it had evolved into a hungry, lustful, wet and sloppy, open-mouthed makeout session. There were two reasons I wasn't using my tongue, though. First, I was still wary of the extremely-sharp fang-teeth that would almost certainly give me a new piercing had I tried to stick my tongue down her throat. Secondly, and more importantly, Tasha was too busy shoving her tongue down mine.

She was aggressive, and it almost seemed like she was an entirely different person. I didn't even notice that she had moved out of her chair until she was straddling me on mine. With her sitting on my lap we were effectively eye level, but the way she pushed into the kiss made me sink under her assault. Both of her hands were on the side of my head, holding my cheeks in place as she practically devoured the kiss. All I could do was caress and stroke her body, not that I was complaining. Her skin was flawlessly smooth, letting my fingertips glide over like butter on a hot pan. The thick flannel shirt I gave her hid the lack of a bra well, but it became swiftly apparent as I slid my hand up underneath the shirt, over her abdomen, and clasped onto her modest breast. It wasn't very big, but it still moulded under my fingers nicely while her nipple rapidly hardened to tickle at my palm. Tasha gasped at my advances, and I was afraid that I had taken it too far. My fears were erased when she pressed herself downwards into me, and pushed her breast more firmly into my hand.

I wasn't sure how long we sat like that- Tasha grinding herself on me, trying to suck my face into her mouth, while I unabashedly groped at her body underneath the very clothes I had given her. Any time I had ever gotten to this point with a girl, it was after several dates. Yet somehow, after just a few hours, I had arguably the cutest girl I had ever seen sitting on my lap and exploring my mouth with her tongue.

What a morning.

Tasha openly moaned into my mouth as the hand I was using to rub her waist and hips slid down, underneath the hem of the pajama pants. The smoothness of her skin was broken up by light pubic stubble, and as I dragged my hand over it Tasha shuddered. It was strange. Just a handful of hours ago, her skin was as cold as ice. None of that was apparent now as the heat emanating from between her legs warmed my fingers like an oven. I almost choked on Tasha's spit when she squeezed my face in response to my fingertips gently curling past the mound of her pelvis and tracing her labia.

With one hand massaging a nipple, the other gently sliding my middle finger into a velvety tunnel, and my mouth being occupied by someone else's, I was greatly enjoying myself. Tasha definitely seemed to be as well, since she was grinding her hips against my hand to bury my digit inside of her further. Her liquid silk was practically spilling out onto my palm, giving me more than enough confirmation to keep going. And so I did. Tasha almost growled into my mouth when I curled my finger back and pressed it up against the bumpy patch of skin on the inside of her sweet tunnel.

As if I were keeping beat to a song, I rhythmically tapped my fingertip on her g-spot, making her quiver and shake on my lap. When I dared to slide my ring finger into her snatch alongside my middle, Tasha's hands left my face to instead grab at the buttons on her flannel. It was no longer lust driving her- that much was clear. It was pure, unadulterated desperation as she undid half the buttons, and tore off the rest to let the shirt drape open. Had I had not been too busy having my lips mauled, I would have seen the flush of red spread across her chest to signify her orgasm washing through her. That didn't matter though, since I could feel the way she clenched tightly around my fingers and let out a shaky breath into my mouth. She didn't moan or scream in bliss like a pornstar. Had I not known better, I would have missed her climax entirely. That didn't mean that it was a small one, though. Judging by the way she was shaking, it seemed to tear through her like a rabid animal.

Regardless, I never stopped my administrations. As she quivered with a lack of motor control, I tilted my head down to kiss and suckle at her neck. My hands did not stop either- my left continued to squeeze and massage each of her supple breasts, and my right continued to drag pleasure through Tasha's orgasm. My two fingers were being crushed to the point that no matter how hard I flexed, I couldn't budge them a millimeter. That didn't stop me from rubbing my thumb around her clit, fully revealed and bulbous. It almost reminded me of inputting a cheat code in an old video game. I played with Tasha's nipples and clit like they were joysticks, mashing a random pattern and hoping that it was the right combination. Thankfully, it seemed I was correct. Tasha could do nothing more than clench her fingers on the edges of the chair, nuzzle her face into my neck, and ride out her pleasure. It was only a few seconds before Tasha was pleading in my ear.

"Sto- uhng, fuck. Stop it."

I ceased almost all of my movements, though I kept flexing the pair of fingers that were buried in her snatch. The hand that was massaging her breasts slid down to her waist while I whispered. "Everything okay?"

Tasha's voice tickled my eardrums. "Holy fuck, yes. I just- I need a minute. That was intense."

"First time?" I chuckled. Tasha shook her head against my neck.

"No, but I've never been this sensitive. It's like my nerves have been dialed to eleven ever since I woke up, and then drinking your blood took it to fifteen. Everything in the past feels like it was muffled now."

"Another perk of being a vampire?"

Tasha giggled. "Apparently. Holy shit."

"You're welcome."

She pulled her face back until our noses were almost touching. Her eyes were intense- pale green gemstones glittering with the afterglow of what may very well have been the most powerful orgasm of her life. Something seemed off, but that thought was immediately washed away with her words.

"What are you saying that for? I haven't actually thanked you, yet."

She once again brought her lips against mine, silencing any retort I had. Her hands moved quickly down to my shorts, tearing a gasp from my throat when she clasped her fingers around my erection. It may have been through two layers of clothing- my boxers and my shorts- but I had no doubts that Tasha could easily feel my arousal. Of course making out and fingering a girl to orgasm would get me worked up, but I was more than willing to deal with that later. I just wanted to help her, and here she was actively preparing to provide thanks I didn't ask for. However, I wasn't about to reject the opportunity.

Tasha brought one hand back up to hold onto my cheek, though more sensually than before. Her other massaged through my clothes for only a moment before her fingers crawled under the waistband. As they wrapped around my extremely stiff member, I pulsed into her palm. Her skin was deliciously soft, drinking in the warmth coming from my shaft. When she rubbed my cockhead with her thumb, I did the same with her clit. When she stroked her hand to slowly jack me off, I restarted the movements of my fingers within her snatch. So we sat, gently kissing and masturbating each other for several minutes. We weren't trying to reach the finish line, we just smiled into each other's mouths and enjoyed the journey together.

Tasha was the first to interweave words between our kisses. "So... I can have... the spare room?"

"Absolutely."

I could feel her grin spread from ear to ear. "Wanna break... it in... with me?"

I responded by withdrawing my fingers from her velvety tunnel and sliding my hand free from her pajama pants entirely. Tasha huffed for a moment. "Wha-"

Her question was cut off by me firmly grabbing her ass with both hands and using it as a handhold while I lifted both of us from the chair. Tasha yelped in surprise and took her own hand from my shorts so she could wrap her arms around my neck for support. I may have been in decent shape, but I was no bodybuilder. Regardless, Tasha was a fairly tiny girl and felt light as a feather in my arms. When she laughed and wrapped her legs around my waist and cradled her head in my shoulder while I waddled towards the empty room, I felt like a king. There was nothing better than feeling her slender body embracing my own. The way she was kissing and nuzzling my neck. The way she giggled when I let go with one hand in order to open the door, only to return moments later when I tossed her onto the bed. The image before me was single-handedly the best thing I had ever seen.

She was laid out on the bare mattress, since there were no sheets, with her arms crossed over her stomach and legs spread wide. She may have still been wearing the pajama pants, but the dark spot on the fabric between her thighs displayed her arousal well enough. The flannel shirt was open and splayed out to present her smooth, milky skin to the world. From the few delicate inches of flesh that stretched between the hem of her pants and her belly button, to the goosebumps that rose on the side of her neck, her glory was open to see.

Even her breasts, though modest in size, jiggled slightly with each of her fluttering breaths. Her small, perky nipples were just about the same shade as the flush continuing to run across her pale chest. My attention was dragged even further upwards, past the way she bit her lip in a lustful grin, past her little nose, and into her gem-like eyes. A halfway mix between emeralds and diamonds, her irises were practically glowing- lances of pale green determination that sent a shiver running down my spine. Again, something seemed off about that, but the thought was brushed aside just as quickly when Tasha began moving again.

Slowly, almost agonisingly so, Tasha closed her legs, slipped her thumbs underneath the waistband of the pajamas, and pulled them down. She kept her legs closed even as the pants were bundled and hanging off one dainty foot, giggling as she let it drop to the floor. Her smile told me all that I needed to know- she enjoyed teasing me. She was watching my eyes with unabated interest, keeping track of how I stared in hopes of a peek at her fleshy flower. That sight was gifted to me when she curled her legs back towards her chest, holding behind her knees with both hands as if in the fetal position. On her back, though, I could gaze upon her most secretive regions freely.

Pressed closed along with her thighs, her pretty pussy was a mere slit in her flesh. A few errant folds of her labia were protruding and eager, still dripping with the remnants of her earlier orgasm. Just a short distance below that, I could see the darkened ring of skin surrounding her anus peeking back at me, a teeny-tiny hole that almost looked innocent despite the inherent naughtiness. Tasha's head was cocked to the side in order to look past her knees at me, grinning as I drank in the glory of her sex. Her eyes sparkled when I stepped closer and knelt down.

It was fairly similar to when we were making out just a few moments earlier, aside from the main difference being that I was now kissing a different pair of lips. These were somehow even softer than her upper ones, and tingled with an oddly metallic aftertaste as her juices practically dribbled down my chin. I greedily slurped up her essence like a man dying of thirst, giving long, slow licks to drag the flat of my tongue up across the entire length of her carnal opening. Over and over again. Lick after lick- like she was a very large lollipop. My hands were gripped onto her thighs for two reasons and two reasons only; to help hold them up and out of the way so I could keep enjoying my snack, and to serve as handholds to keep Tasha steady as she started to quiver.

It was certainly strange. I had gotten compliments from previous girlfriends, but it still took no small effort to bring them to their climax. When Tasha said that she was extremely sensitive, I almost didn't believe her. Now, I had no choice but to accept that as fact when she shook with the pre-trembles of another orgasm, while barely getting into the foreplay. This time, I was the one who was grinning. I interrupted one of my licks up her labia, right as I would cross her tunnel, and instead pushed forward with my tongue. The reaction I got as my tongue pressed through the folds was delightful.

Tasha, already on the verge of orgasm, squealed in surprise. She shuddered. She moaned. She panted. All of that, and her velvet walls clamped down on my tongue tight enough I thought she would amputate it. No other girl I had been with had been nearly as tight as Tasha. I stayed there for many seconds as Tasha rode out her climax- not that I had any choice. Like I had licked a steel pole in the middle of winter, I was firmly stuck.

When my tongue was finally released from its fleshy prison, Tasha let out a long, satisfied sigh and let go of her legs. Her thighs dropped to lie on either side of my face, guiding my vision straight up her delicate, smooth stomach, past her supple chest, and to her beautiful face. She was intimidating, staring down at me like a goddess would look at an acolyte.

"Fuck me, Nick."

I no sooner began to grin in response before it melted away. She had spoken with such force and clarity, it was almost like a different person than the meek girl I had been talking with just a few minutes prior. Looking at her, she was intense. Her face may have been cute, soft, and delicate, but now it held a strong, forceful expression that I had not seen before. What stopped me the most, though, were her eyes. I finally pieced it together. Tasha's eyes were a pale blue, like a freshwater spring. Now, her eyes were a bright, intense green. How long has that been the case? I remembered them being blue before she drank my blood, but after that it got fuzzy.

"Wait, hold on a second. Maybe we should-"

My words fell dead in my throat as I continued to stare into her eyes. Something was wrong- that much I knew for certain. From her demeanour, to her eyes, the girl for whom I was kneeling between her thighs was not Tasha. Not anymore. However, her eyes drilled into mine, and I couldn't look away. I knew that I should, but my neck lost control. Instead, I could only stare into the gemstones loosely as the building anxiety and tension melted away like fat off of meat. It didn't matter that it wasn't Tasha anymore. It didn't matter that I was scared. It didn't matter that I couldn't remember my name. The girl in front of me spoke again, and each word made a shudder run down my spine.

"Fuck me."

I couldn't deny my Mistress. No matter the task, if she called, I would answer. My mistress spread her legs as I stood, presenting her beautiful flower to me, but I was too focused on my own actions. My shorts and underwear were dropped to the floor in record time. Even my erection, a modest size and decidedly average, was only presented to the air for a single second before slamming into Mistress' awaiting folds. She shuddered in pace with my own trembling, but still her eyes never left mine. Mine couldn't leave hers, either. Verdant whirlpools of power that drew me in, gave me a reason to beg for the mercy and grace of her reverence. Every fibre of my being resonated with obedience to Mistress, and to her command. Her word was law. So, I began moving before I could even register the glory of her wet warmth enveloping me. Somehow I knew- I knew she did not care for being gentle. She wanted the joys of life to be given at full strength, so I held nothing back.

Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers
123456...9