I Found a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, that temperature rose at an alarming pace. Tasha's eyes closed as she sucked, gently pulling forth liquid and drinking it down as if it were a refreshing smoothie. However, even the most delicious beverage in the world would not cause the trembles and shivers that ran through Tasha's body. I could feel her tongue press up against my arm, as if drinking my life essence wasn't enough and she was going to try and lick me right off the bone. By this point, the heat of her hands had risen from uncomfortably cold to swelteringly hot. It had done so at the same pace that her skin darkened back to her normal, pale shade and brought a heavy flush of red across her face. From cheek to cheek, her dark freckles swam in an ocean of crimson. Even her hair seemed to darken half a shade, the black becoming more full and rich. Tasha had been drinking for longer than last time, and I was just about to speak up when I felt her fangs retract. Despite my inability to feel their presence while they were in my arm, I could feel my skin move to somehow close the wounds left behind without even a semblance of pain. Tasha did not fully release from my arm, though. For several moments, she simply held it in front of her face with her eyes closed, panting heavily and letting her hot breath wash over my skin. I could see the exact moment that she regained her composure. Unfortunately, that was also the moment I could tell that Tasha was already gone.

Amelia let go of my arm and leaned back into her chair with a smile, wiping a thin trail of blood from her lips with the back of her hand. When she opened her eyes, I wasn't surprised to see the blue completely replaced with bright green. There wasn't even a hint of a gradual transformation like last time.

"Amelia."

"Nick." She leaned forward. I wasn't sure if she was doing any mind-stuff yet. Her immediate, overpowering confidence made even the slightest movements drip with regality and lust. "You wanted a conversation?"

I was taken aback. "You know?"

Amelia chuckled, raising the same hand she used to wipe away the blood. There was a faint stain of red discolouration on the skin, but that vanished under her tongue as she took a long, slow, overtly sexual lick.

"Of course, darling. I exist in young Tasha now, so I see everything she does. I experience everything she does. I must say, I enjoyed our time together yesterday."

"I figured you did. If you know everything Tasha does, you already know what I'm going to ask."

She gave a wicked grin that sent flutters through my heart. "Yes, I do. I will admit, I don't particularly like the idea of leaving Tasha. As you surmised at dinner, my physical body is dead, hence why Tasha was freed. I am choosing to live on with Tasha. If I leave her, I will die completely. I don't want to die."

"Okay, that's fair enough. I wouldn't want to die either."

Amelia clasped her fingers together. "You know, I used to be a... thrall, as you call it, just like Tasha. My own master took me and many others, making thralls out of each of us. She was a cruel woman even before she practiced dark magic. She preferred to focus on the pain in life. She enjoyed giving misery to others and laughing at misfortune. Do you know what happens when a woman already bearing the blessing of undeath dips into otherworldly evils?"

I was cautious. "Nothing good, I presume."

"Quite the understatement. She spread plague and agony with joy, forcing my fellow thralls and I to commit atrocities for her. In her mind, all that existed was hers to claim, and to tear into ruin. She was the first of the witches to burn during the Salem trials. All the other thralls followed suit. I was the only one who managed to escape."

"Why are you telling me this?" I questioned. Amelia merely sighed.

"Because it has been quite some time since I've had an honest conversation. You are the first person I've met in three hundred years that has not immediately met my presence with violence. The world is not receptive to knowledge about the existence of individuals such as I. To think that you are so willing to assist Tasha despite her vampiric nature, it pleases me."

"So what?" I crossed my arms. "Your master was a horrible woman who caused misery. What makes you think you're any better? You abducted an innocent girl and forced her to become your slave."

"Is that really all you see from me?" Amelia looked hurt. "My master clung to me in this same way, but she forced me to do things far worse than enjoying a night of pleasure. I starved myself constantly, but the desperation always fought back. Every single time I gave in and fed, I would wake up surrounded by anarchy. For hundreds of years, she wrought havoc with me as her instrument. I caused the great famine in Ireland. I instigated the French Revolution. I spread the yellow fever epidemic in Philadelphia. I wanted to kill myself and be rid of her, but I was a coward. It was only after I burned down a third of Chicago that I found a way to use my master's own magic against her and get rid of her while keeping my life. I forcibly severed her soul from my body and let the deepest pits of Hell take her where she belonged."

Her verdant eyes swam with regret, of memories she couldn't forget, of actions that haunted the depths of her soul.

"I tried to make up for my atrocities, even if you won't believe me. While my master sought to bring the world under her heel with wrath, I tried to heal it instead. When hate burns wild, only love can soothe the flames."

"And you decided that bringing love into the world meant becoming a pimp and having sex with whoever you wanted." I frowned, but Amelia clicked her tongue.

"I was no mere 'pimp', young man. Tasha mentioned that I own a strip club, but was under exaggerating by a substantial margin. I founded Desire, and built every single brick with my bare hands. Now, it is an empire, a sex club unrivalled by anything else on the planet. Thousands enter every single day, and embrace love and pleasure to forget their struggles. Yes, I often took advantage of my position and enjoyed the fruits of my own labour. A chef still cooks for themselves at the end of the day, after all."

Desire? For some reason, I believed her, which made Amelia's presence quite a bit more intimidating. To compare a standard strip club to Desire was to compare a child's lemonade stand to a shopping mall. I had never gone, nor did I ever intend to, but the place was like the Las Vegas of Canada. Everyone knew about it- it would be impossible not to. I tried to keep my nerves from acting up as I spoke up.

"That still doesn't explain why you abducted Tasha and made her your thrall. You of all people should know that everyone should at least have a choice in the matter."

Amelia sighed. Despite that, her posture never changed- that of a proud woman stuck in the tiny, slender body of Tasha.

"I did it because I was scared, and I'm not too prideful to admit it. I was dying. Somehow, I knew that my master had lived on through me because I had been her thrall, not because of her dark magic. I knew that if I wanted to keep living, I needed a thrall of my own."

"Why Tasha?"

"Why does a person pick a certain apple at the store? Because it's available, and it looks tastier than the rest. Tasha seemed like a good candidate- a lovely, youthful body that would let me easily indulge in the pleasures of flesh and bring bliss back into the world. Even though she was under my influence, I never controlled her. She was my assistant, my heir. I simply took away her willingness to leave, but other than that, her mind was untouched. She enjoyed her life. She ate wonderful food, met plenty of people, saw magnificent sights- I even took her to Switzerland on two separate occasions as I was visiting with a lawyer friend."

I remained silent for several moments. Amelia merely rested her hands neatly on the table, waiting for my response.

"You still should have given her a choice. You're using her with no regard for her feelings."

Amelia cooed. "Oh sweetheart, I am only helping Tasha to enjoy and appreciate her life. She was merely existing before I came into her life. She never did anything to truly enjoy herself. In fact, the only reason she went to that concert is because she won the ticket in a contest- a contest I rigged so she could at least have one great night on her own accord before I claimed her."

"And what about the sex? How is using her body for sex helping her to appreciate life?"

Amelia brought one finger up to trace along her clavicle. "Sex is a release, and even if she didn't directly feel it like I did, the aftereffects are still very potent. I was fucked to ecstasy by you, and Tasha slept like a babe in the afterglow. I would reckon that was the best sleep she ever had. Her tension and anxieties washed away like water off a duck's back."

"You still possessed her, and made her have sex in the first place. You don't get to make that decision- she does."

"She did make the decision. I never made her kiss you. That was her own choice. The same way she was fantasizing about taking you to bed when your lips first met."

My cheeks flushed. "What?"

Amelia stood up from the seat and leaned over the table towards me. She made sure to give a very deep bend in her waist, low enough that her shirt hung away from her chest. I forced myself to look into Amelia's green eyes, since had I looked at the open neckline of her shirt, I would have easily seen Tasha's bare, supple breasts. Amelia grinned.

"Tasha already wanted it. However, she denied herself that pleasure when she broke the kiss and started apologising. She didn't have the nerve to do what she really wanted, so I did it for her. It was a simple nudge at first- a chip in her inhibitions, if you will- but I couldn't help myself. I wanted you, too. So I took over."

Her eyes were distracting, even without any sort of brainwashing. I was losing myself in the gleaming evergreen until I tore my gaze away from her entirely. I opted to stare at the table- the hardwood was neutral, at least.

"Why was Tasha in the forest when I found her yesterday morning?"

"Ah." Amelia cocked her head and inched back. "That would be because I took her there so she could kill me."

"What?"

"My body was growing exponentially weaker. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I took Tasha out to a secluded patch of wilderness and had her snap my neck. The first moments that a thrall is freed and becomes a full vampire are extremely intense, so it made sense that she doesn't remember. I was watching, though. I expected her to go feral, much as I did when I was first freed from the influence, but I still didn't expect her to consume my body."

A lump formed in my throat. "Uhh, excuse me?"

"No need to be afraid, Nick. She wasn't in control of herself. The primal nature of a vampire took over her mind and made her desperate for blood. So, she took it from me. I suppose that the flesh and blood of a deceased vampire wasn't satiating, since she only took a few bites before running off. She made it perhaps a hundred feet before collapsing. In the last moments of her consciousness, I barely managed to scrape together the strength for a... distress signal, so to speak. One that I presume you answered."

"So I found Tasha, because of you?"

"Precisely."

My mind was shot. Barely any coherent thoughts managed to squeak their way through. In a desperate attempt to not drown in the chaos, I shoved it aside and decided to focus on the key elements that dangled in front of me.

"Fine. Even if everything you say is true, we can't have you taking control of Tasha every time she drinks blood."

Amelia smirked. "Why not? You seemed to enjoy it last time."

"Because you forced me to, remember?"

"Please." Amelia waved a hand nonchalantly. "Had you not figured something was wrong, you would have gladly engaged in carnal pleasures with Tasha. You were already drooling for her."

I slammed a fist down on the table. "That still gives you no right to make me your fuck-monkey. It may have been fun for you, but it was agony for me. I was in pain. I felt like I was going to die."

Amelia sighed. "Fine, I will agree that perhaps I may have gone too far. Forgive me, but I usually have more than one person to enjoy. That, and I didn't expect Tasha's first time drinking blood to be so... intoxicating."

"Let's put it all out onto the table." I said. "You don't want to die, but to keep living, you need to do so inside of Tasha. You want to bring pleasure to Tasha's life, however we don't want you to repeat your actions. Let's come to an agreement."

Amelia crossed her arms. "What makes you think I will accept your terms? My actions are pleasurable for me, and even if Tasha says otherwise, I know that she loves the afterglow of sex. It is beneficial for both of us."

"You are going to accept our terms because you already know for a fact that Tasha's first idea was to get rid of you completely with an exorcism."

I could see that she tried to hide it, but there was the slightest twitch in Amelia's right eye.

"You know that if you don't accept the terms, we are willing to take extremely drastic measures to make this problem more manageable. Of course, we have no idea what an exorcism would do to a vampire benign possessed by another vampire, but I'm willing to bet that you don't know either, and aren't willing to find out."

"You wouldn't dare."

"It's not up to me, it's up to Tasha. Given her reactions during our conversation about you, I am willing to bet that you bother her a hell of a lot more than she lets on, and you know that too. If not an exorcism, she may just decide to take a more permanent solution to the problem. She already has to deal with being a vampire- having to deal with you taking control of her as well might just be too much for her to bear. I doubt that she is afraid of dying as you are."

The corner of Amelia's mouth twitched, and I had to keep from smiling at her words.

"Name your terms."

I took a deep breath. "Our terms are simple. You are to avoid full possession of Tasha's body when she feeds unless she permits it. Additionally, you will do what you can to assist Tasha with the nature of being a vampire, such as providing advice and giving information on everything you know about the symptoms."

"And in return? What do I get?"

"Don't worry." I began. "I believe you will find the conditions very fair. The only thing you want is to continue living in Tasha, to make her life more pleasurable, and to be able to enjoy sex, right?"

"That is a very simple way of putting it, but yes." Amelia nodded.

"And you experience everything that Tasha does, including all of her senses?"

"Indeed."

"Then here are the conditions moving forward. I will review them with Tasha, to ensure she is okay with them, and you will be receptive to her answer, though I think she will find these conditions fair."

I held up one finger.

"To reiterate, on your end, you are not to fully possess Tasha at any point unless she allows it, and you are to assist her in any way regarding her vampirism."

I extended a second finger.

"In exchange for your cooperation, Tasha will strive to enjoy her life, like you want her to. She will appreciate things more and work to do the things that she wants to do."

Amelia's brow tilted. "That is very nice. I want Tasha to be happy just as much as you do- I am living in her, after all. What about the sex? I have grown accustomed to pleasure, and I would highly prefer not to give it up."

I scratched at my neck in an attempt to steel my resolve. This was certainly not my place to make demands for Tasha, especially without input. "I cannot speak for Tasha in the regards of what she deems as fair for the satiating of your sexual appetite. The specifics are definitely something that will need to be worked out over time."

Amelia nodded. "I understand that much. However, we could at least try to come up with a baseline idea to offer her."

"Very well. Since a partner may not always be available, then you may have to rely on Tasha indulging in... self gratification. Is that fair?"

"I suppose it has to be. Very well, name your first offer."

"One orgasm per day, only done through masturbation if an appropriate and willing sexual partner is not available."

"Two orgasms per day, and I get to take full control of Tasha once a week in order to have whatever sex I please for the duration of my control. For reference, my control lasted for five hours yesterday before I was too exhausted to continue."

I never imagined that the single year of law I took during college would help me to negotiate the terms of sex regarding horny vampire ghosts, yet here I was.

"Two orgasms per day, and you get full control of Tasha once per month, at a predetermined date, for a period of up to two hours. During that period, you may engage in whatever activities you wish, provided that you do not brainwash anyone, break any laws, or bring about harm on another person."

Amelia pondered the idea, but from her expression, I was still afraid she was going to decline. Unfortunately, there was only one other thing I could think to offer.

"As an added bonus-" I started. "I will have sex with you right now, as if this were the two-hour period of full control this month. That way, you won't leave tonight having gained nothing."

I saw her eyes flash with interest, and in that moment, I knew I had her.

"Deal."

"No brainwashing." I warned. Amelia almost looked disappointed.

"Hmph. Better make sure you're up to the task. I expect to be satisfied before we're done, or I rescind our agreement."

I didn't get a chance to retort before Amelia, still bent over the table, leaned the rest of the way and pressed her lips to mine. One of her hands stayed on the table to brace herself, but the other snaked out to clamp onto the back of my neck as she pulled me into a heavy kiss. I could only hope that Tasha would be okay with this. She seemed accepting of the fact that if the diplomacy failed I would be forced to have sex with the vampire possessing her body, but these actions were completely willing. In fact, they were my idea, which only made the situation weirder.

I didn't dwell on that, and instead focused on the woman-in-a-girl's-body mashing her lips to mine. Just like yesterday, Amelia was aggressive. If I wanted the best chance to make the deal last, I needed to make sure that Amelia viewed this moment as fondly as any other. It was obvious that Amelia was used to taking control, both figuratively and literally. Simply trying to withstand her advances wouldn't be enough, especially since yesterday I had all but lost motor control. The only thing keeping me going ended up being Amelia's brainwashing. That was not an option tonight. I needed a new plan.

I needed to take the control away from Amelia.

Just as Amelia began to thrust her tongue into my mouth, I pulled half an inch away, just enough that the only contact was her hand on my neck, and the string of saliva that dangled between our lips. Amelia moved forward to reconnect, to which I intercepted by flicking a hand up and placing my index finger against her lips.

"Tssk tssk." I smirked, slowly standing from my seat but bending over to remain level with Amelia. "Not so fast. Yesterday, you made me yours. It's my turn now."

Amelia raised an amused eyebrow. She opened her mouth as if to speak, but I cut her off with a deep, forceful kiss. My lips squished and deformed the much softer skin while my hand slid down her chin. I rested my fingers atop the delicate skin of her neck for only a moment. The gentle purr in Amelia's throat was quenched when I clasped my hand shut- not hard enough to cause damage, but just to the point where it certainly got a bit harder for her to breathe. I saw her eyes flick open in surprise at the action and she almost pulled away. However, I held her there, slowly causing her to sink beneath me as I stood us both up from our bent-over positions. I may have been average, but Tasha's body still reached almost a foot shorter than mine- a difference made prevalent by me tilting Amelia's head upwards to continue the kiss.

1...456789