I Found a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rutted like a wild animal, kneeling over her in an aggressive missionary position with my gaze tethered to hers. She bit her lip and grinned. I panted in the presence of her. For some reason, it didn't bother me that the sensations of sex were muted. I could feel her carnal flesh massaging my member, gripping onto me, making me work to pull myself free so I could delve into her again. However, it almost felt like an afterthought. Like a fond memory I was recalling, and not experiencing right then. I couldn't make out the exact feeling of her pussy wrapping around me. I couldn't quite comprehend her juices slicking up my shaft with her natural lubricant. The pleasure was still there, but it only served as a smolder. I could blow on the coals, but it would take a lot of time and effort before the flame achieved the purpose for which it was designed.

That did not stop me from my task. This was not for me- this was for Mistress. She wanted me, and I would give everything I was and more to her. I moved my hands so that I was bracing myself against her breasts, instead of the mattress. Her skin was soft and pliable underneath my fingers, the perfect texture for a queen. I squeezed. I groped. I fondled. I fucked. I grunted. Mistress just rolled her head back onto the bed with a smile from ear to ear. Even when her eyes closed in ecstasy, I could still see them. They were on her chin. On her chest. On the wall behind her, and on the ceiling. They existed beyond reality, in the forefront of my head. Even when I blinked, they stared back at me from the inside of my eyelids. Green, purer than anything nature could produce.

Mistress' legs quivered against me as she climaxed. An orgasm made extremely obvious by the flush of red across her chest, and the contraction of every single muscle in her pelvis threatening to tear my organ off. I wouldn't have minded. Every part of me belonged to her. I was her property, and she could do with me as she wished. However, I couldn't register that concept for very long before the eyes boring through my mind flashed with light. They burned and branded my skull, but there was no pain. Instead, the only sensation I felt was Mistress herself washing through me. Her pain was mine. Her joy was mine. Her pleasure was mine. Every vein throbbed with my pulse and hers, already slightly faded despite her recent feeding. Bliss and sexual satisfaction shattered each barrier in my body, immediately igniting the coals of my pleasure into the raging bonfire of my climax. Within a fraction of a second, I had gone from the numbed sensations of Mistress' perfect pussy to the violent, leg-shaking ache of the most powerful orgasm of my life.

My cock throbbed only once before streams of seed spewed forth, eager to race towards the depths of Mistress. My eyes rolled back into my head while my testicles worked overtime, dumping all of my essence into my queen. I couldn't even register the sensation. It was so much pleasure it bordered on pain. Pink was painted white under many layers of spunk as my cockhead eagerly deposited every drop as deep as I could manage. Even after Mistress' insides were thoroughly coated in all of the sticky cream I could hope to produce in a month, my pelvis kept throbbing, my balls churning as they desperately tried to make more seed to give. For almost thirty seconds, I was in blissful agony as Mistress' velvet walls rippled and continued to forcefully milk me, driving daggers into my reproductive organ in hopes to coax yet more liquid.

When my eyes finally refocused back to the world around me, I was in a daze. Everything was blurry, save for the emerald beacons of Mistress staring back up at me. I sensed her smile more than I saw it, and as I already started to soften inside of her, she purred.

"We aren't done yet."

Like an injection of adrenaline, the ache in my joints faded into the background. My penis immediately hardened to the approximate texture of steel inside my queen's depths, and my heart was battering against my chest like a caged animal. I leaned back, tearing both my hands away from her breasts, and instead grabbed underneath her thighs while lifting them up and placing them on my shoulders. I rose off my knees and instead crouched over my Mistress, forcing her to roll up partway onto her back and neck in a rudimentary mating press. Before I even placed my hands to either side of her head for support, I was already thrusting. She was wet before, but my added cream served as perfect lubrication. It squeezed up and around my shaft with each thrust, spreading it across every inch of her inner walls. Once again, the feeling was muted. This time, it was even worse than before. The flame had died back down past the coals they were before. Now, my pleasure was a single ember, fighting to stay alight in a storm of flesh and cum. Despite that, I existed only to serve my master, and she wanted me to keep going.

So I did. I drove her down into the mattress with each thrust, relishing in every gasp and squeal that passed her lips. Her moans shook the muscles of my heart, making it pump double-time to keep up with my exertions. Sweat dripped from my brow, splattering like raindrops against the bouncing flesh of her breasts. I had lost track of where her hands were earlier, but I quickly found them again as one was now clamped onto her right tit and squeezing her nipple tightly. The other, I could feel fighting with my cock for space near her pelvis. Her knuckles brushed up against my flesh with each downstroke, and judging by the way Mistress was biting her lip, I could only assume she was working diligently at her clit. I had no idea how long I stayed like that, crouching above her and aggressively thrusting my cock into Mistress. It could have been seconds, it could have been hours. Given her sensitivity, it surely wasn't too long before she once again portrayed the telltale signs of yet another orgasm.

It was almost a mirror to the one before it. Seconds after Mistress began to shudder and groan under her climax, it erupted inside of me as well. A dying flame was drowned in fire and every muscle in my body throbbed with my release. I wasn't sure if I actually had any more cum to deposit after my previous orgasm, but that did not stop my lower organ from desperately trying to provide. Pain was mingled with pleasure. Aching masked by bliss. I could only grunt in the ecstatic displeasure as I was forced to ride out another finish my body wasn't ready for.

But I would please my Mistress.

I continued to weakly thrust through my agonizing pleasure while Mistress trembled. She reached up with one hand to wrap it around my neck, pulling me in for a wondrous kiss, which I happily provided. She ground against me, using my cock to stir her insides like a pot of gravy. Our kiss was just as sloppy as our conjoined nethers, but neither of us cared. I only wanted to please Mistress, and she certainly seemed to enjoy it rough and messy.

Unfortunately, I was only a mortal next to a goddess. She broke the kiss and frowned as I lowered her legs off of my shoulders. The sight of her frown sent daggers into my heart, long before her words of disapproval.

"No. Keep going. Give me everything."

Yet another jolt of energy lanced through my body and pierced my softening erection. Such as it did a third time when I tried pulling out of her gooey pussy, dribbling a translucent, milky mixture of our combined fluids while she was prone with her chest pressing against the mattress. And then a fourth, when I unsheathed from the sweet chocolate rosebud between her ass cheeks. Even when the bare mattress was thoroughly soaked with a mixture of sweat and cum, I continued to obey. Even when every joint in my body screamed in agony, and my balls boiled with dry release after dry release. Mistress was unrelenting. Not a single of my orgasms was my own- all were products of Mistress' gift, her pleasure coaxing me to an abrupt, painful finish.

It was only when I lied down on the sex-soaked mattress, with Mistress curling herself into my arms, that exhaustion truly took hold. Both of us were covered in sweat, and our lower bodies slicked with our cum, but I couldn't be bothered enough to care. I could only focus on my pulse pounding like a battering ram through every millimeter of my veins, and the obvious lack of a heartbeat from Mistress as one of my hands was gently cupping one breast while we spooned. My fully-flaccid member was still snug inside of her lower lips, which clenched onto the sore flesh painfully tight. I did not move, however. Mistress did not order me to, nor would I have the strength to even breathe had I wanted to. Though the world darkened while my consciousness slipped away, I could feel Mistress' cool, pale skin shudder as she purred.


When I woke up, I wasn't sure why I was in so much pain. It hurt to think, and even the minute movement of my limbs as a result of my strained breaths were met with daggers. The only thing that was slightly less than agony was the shape curled in my arms. My fingers were resting atop a deliciously soft, smooth, cold mound of... something... and the pressure of the thing up against my nude body was pleasing, albeit cold. I struggled to make sense of the situation. While my body was in pain, my mind felt numb. Like when I would drink a little bit too much, except I was completely aware of the fact that I was starting to get drunk. The pieces of the puzzle only started to come together when I cracked open my eyes.

I was met with the back of a head, shoulder-length black hair brushing up against my nose and mouth. Turning my gaze downwards, I saw a nude shoulder the tint of porcelain stretch downwards into an equally nude, extremely feminine body pressed up against me. Almost every inch of her was curled up in my embrace- my hand was cupping her breast, and even her shapely rear was pushed into my pelvis, with my achingly sore penis gently resting in the crevice of her asscheeks. What shocked the memories back most was simply the temperature of her skin. She was cold to the touch, like a mannequin covered in rubber had been left outside during an autumn storm.

The highway. The rain. The corpse.

Tasha.

The mirror.

The testing.

The bite.

The kiss.

Green eyes.

Mistress.

I was frozen. Someone, or something, had completely taken over Tasha. My will had been bent like a paperclip, and then Tasha- no, this Mistress had... fucked me? As I thought more of the extremely lewd events clumsily returning to my mind, I could almost feel the blush running through my cheeks. Those emotions were only tempered by the fear of the body pressed against me. She certainly felt like a dead body. I knew that Tasha had been cool and pale before, but not to this extent. Even when I first found her, it wasn't as convincing as right now. Was she just sleeping, or was she actually dead? I wasn't sure, and the thought of cuddling up to a corpse put a lump in my throat.

Thankfully, the figure in my arms shifted just enough to confirm that she wasn't deceased. Unfortunately, that meant that she was waking up, and we were in an extremely compromising situation. For a split second, I wasn't sure who it was that woke up. Was it Tasha, the scared girl trying to figure out what was happening, or was it the Mistress, who was rousing and ready for another round of sex that might actually kill me? The answer became obvious when she screamed.

Half a heartbeat later, I was on the floor. She moved so quickly and with such strength that I couldn't even comprehend that she had pivoted around and shoved me until I was flung off the mattress and lying on the carpet. I could only groan in pain and slowly lift myself to peek over the edge of the bed at the nude girl staring at me and desperately trying to cover her nakedness with her hands. My heart relaxed a few BPM when her eyes locked onto mine, and I confirmed that not a single speck of green broke the pure ocean in her irises. They were piercing and impossibly intimidating, yes, but blue.

"What the fuck? What did you do?"

"Tasha, calm down for a moment."

"No! Nick, you better tell me right fucking now what is going on!"

A relieved sigh passed my lips. She knew my name. That meant she remembered some stuff, and wasn't a complete amnesiac.

"Take a breath. What is the last thing you remember?"

Tasha frantically looked around before her eyes caught something on the floor. When she picked it up, I saw that it was the flannel shirt, which had been discarded at some point during our... activities. She quickly shrugged it over her shoulders and held it closed with one hand while she dropped to her knees on the other side of the bed, using the mattress to block my view of her mostly nude body.

"I... I don't know. I remember us testing stuff to see if I was a vampire, and that I had fangs. Then I- Did I bite you?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I let you bite me, so we could see if your fangs worked. Do you remember anything else?"

Tasha gripped her head with one hand and scowled. "Not really. It gets really fuzzy after that. Were we... kissing?"

"Among other things, yeah. Anything else?"

Tasha shook her head. "No. It's just... gone. Did you drug me or something?"

She cocked an eyebrow and reached one hand down beneath the edge of the mattress, presumably to feel around her nethers. My suspicions were confirmed when her eyes widened. "Did we have sex?!"

I couldn't meet her gaze. "Yeah. A lot of it."

"Nick..."

"I swear, I didn't mean to! I mean, I did originally, but only when I thought it was still you!"

When I looked back up at Tasha, her gaze was hardened steel. "What do you mean, when you thought it was still me?"

I took a breath. "As you know, we were kissing. Well, you kissed me first, and got all embarrassed. I said it was okay, and you asked if we could do it again. I said yes, and then we continued. Then, things kind of spiralled. I fingered you, you started fondling me, and then you invited me to your room to keep going."

Tasha looked unimpressed. "And you agreed?"

"Well, yeah!" I defended myself. "We had been making out and fondling each other, and then you invited me to have sex when I was too worked up to say no!"

She sighed. I couldn't make out her expression. "Circling back to what you said before about me not being me. What did you mean?"

"When we got to the room-" I began. "-but before we did anything... serious, I realised that you weren't, well, you. You were talking in a completely different tone, acting differently, and your eyes were green." Tasha raised an eyebrow, but I continued.

"I tried to back off and figure out what was going on, but then you told me to... well... you know . I couldn't resist. I had no control. Suddenly, I wanted to obey you more than anything in the world, and do everything you asked of me. I was yours to command."

Tasha blinked. "Like, mind control?"

"Certainly felt like it." I nodded. "I was completely under your spell. I don't know how long we went at it. All I know is that you- well, not you but other you- made me keep going dozens of times. I felt like I was going to die, but I had to obey Mistress."

Tasha immediately furrowed her brow. "Mistress?" I just shrugged.

"Yeah. For some reason, that is what I thought of you as. I knew you weren't Tasha anymore, so it just kind of defaulted to Mistress."

At first, I thought Tasha was simply lost in thought. It quickly became apparent by the fogginess in her eyes that this wasn't natural- a film of grey smoke wafting across her irises confirmed that. "Tasha?" I tried. Nothing.

"Tasha!" I called out, louder this time, and Tasha abruptly shook her head with a loud gasp. When she looked up at me, her expression was one of complete dumbfoundment.

"Amelia."

"What."

The last wisps of smoke cleared from Tasha's eyes. "Her name is Amelia."


"Okay, let me get this straight." I said between mouthfuls of my sandwich. Tasha sat in the booth opposite of me, dressed in a simple black t-shirt and jeans that was among the clothes she picked out at Salvation Army half an hour prior. In fact, the shirt and jeans she was wearing were almost identical to the ones I originally found her in, albeit much less ripped.

"You were sleeping in the hotel room the night you went missing, and woke up to a vampire woman crawling through your window. She brainwashed you, drank your blood, fed you some of hers, and then you became her thrall?"

Tasha nervously tapped on the side of her glass. The salad she ordered sat in front of her, almost untouched. "Yeah."

I took another bite. "And this vampire, who's name is Amelia, treated herself like some kind of goddess, taking what she wanted, and was filthy rich. She would then feed and sustain herself... with sex?"

Tasha blushed- the red standing out like paint against her skin which had paled to the shade of marble. "Kind of. She was like a pimp of sorts- she was the owner of some big strip club and had dozens of prostitutes working for her. Occasionally, she would hire a few to spend the night with her- male or female, it didn't matter. Then, she almost made it like a ritual. She would feed on them, and then spend the entire night having sex with four or five people while her senses were sharpened from the blood. She made them worship her as their Mistress, their queen, and their goddess."

I set my sandwich back down onto the plate. "And you were..."

"No, oh god, no!" Tasha scrambled. "No, she never made me participate. I was more like her personal assistant or something. She took me everywhere, and I didn't want to leave. She was really nice and treated me well, and I was myself, except that I didn't even comprehend the idea of leaving. I guess it was kind of like a trance."

"Okay, next question." I clasped my fingers together. "If you were in a trance working for Amelia, how did you get free?"

"I- I don't know."

"Final question, if you somehow got free from Amelia's influence, does that mean she's dead? Could she have been possessing you or something yesterday?"

"What makes you think that?" Tasha cocked her head.

"Classic vampire mythology. When a vampire makes a thrall, the thrall is under their control until the vampire dies. Then, the thrall is free. Sometimes they turn into full vampires themselves, which I'm assuming is what is happening to you."

"What about the possession part?"

I shrugged. "Educated guess. You started acting exactly how you described Amelia did, and you even said that she had green eyes, just like how yours were yesterday. If that wasn't her possessing you, then I have no clue."

Tasha dragged one hand through her hair and sighed. "Cool. I'm a vampire's thrall being possessed by the spirit of my dead master, who is a sex-crazed narcissist. On top of that, I now have to deal with the side effects of becoming a vampire myself, and then the issues of trying to regain my life after being missing and assumed dead for half a year."

"You know, it sounds really bad when you put it like that."

"I'm just laying all the problems onto the table."

I leaned back and looked around the restaurant. Randy's Roadhouse was almost empty, certainly because it was quite late. Tasha and I apparently slept for almost a day and a half after our... activities, leading to it being almost eight in the evening the following night. By the time we had stopped by the pharmacy for a morning-after pill (could vampires get pregnant?), went shopping for some clothes, and then arrived here, it was close to closing time.

The only people I could see was one family sitting at the far end of the dining room, with what looked to be three early-teenage daughters and a younger son. Thankfully, even if they wanted to try and listen in to the quiet conversation between Tasha and I, their multitude of children kept the parent's attention. Aside from them, the only other person I could make out was Leonard sitting down behind the billing desk and obviously watching a video on his phone. His gaze still occasionally flicked up towards the family, or towards Tasha and I, in case either needed our server, but he kept himself entertained in the meantime. I turned my gaze back to Tasha.

123456...9