I Found a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I stepped in and used my free hand to pull Amelia against me, I felt her tremble. It seemed like she wasn't sure what to do with her hands- she moved them awkwardly between my shoulders, my chest, and my hips. The situation reminded me of my last girlfriend, Kylie. She liked it when I took control away. All I had to do was try and remember all the things she liked most, and hoped that they worked well enough on Amelia.

Cracking an eye open, I could see that her face was flushed with red. Good. That blush only deepened when my free hand wrapped around her back and reached down to firmly squeeze her ass. Again, it felt weird to do these things, since Amelia's body wasn't technically hers, but I couldn't deny how great Tasha's rear end felt underneath my fingers. Even through the jeans, her skin was soft and pliable, allowing my fingers to sink into her lower cheeks. It felt just as amazing as yesterday, when I carried her back to the room, and it was no different right now.

Each time my left hand squished and fondled Tasha's shapely ass, my right gave a light squeeze to her throat. Every single squeeze, without fail, elicited a surprised grunt from Amelia into my mouth. Unfortunately, she couldn't even attempt to complain since my tongue had now fully invaded past her lips and claimed new territory. Despite her noises, I doubted that Amelia was really complaining, since it was easy to tell that her fangs were fully retracted to allow for my explorations.

Just like a normal, completely-alive person, Tasha's mouth was hot and wet. Her tongue danced an intricate duet with mine to the rhythm of our lustful moans. Spit and breaths were equally shared between us, though Amelia's came in ragged whispers through her partially-blocked airway. I didn't care. I needed her to struggle. To feel weak. Both of us knew she certainly wasn't, and could easily take over the situation had she wanted to, but for now at least, Amelia seemed to be playing along with my game.

Meanwhile, I was just trying to think of what to do next. I didn't want to move onto the actual intercourse yet- I needed to take this slow. However, I had to keep the situation moving in order for her to stay interested. Should I eat her out? Probably not, that can easily make her feel in control again if I'm servicing her. Should I make her suck me off? That wouldn't be very pleasurable for her, but it would certainly ramp up the image of dominating her. If I'm lucky, it might also get her more worked up and horny, desperate for her turn. I could get her to beg for it, to beg for me...

I pulled away from the kiss a handful of inches, enough for me to get a good look at the face in front of me. Tasha's features were so dainty and adorable, the image of her in between my legs almost made me weak in the knees. Once again, I had to convince myself that Tasha would probably be okay with it, considering the deal is that Amelia wouldn't possess her anymore. Additionally, the memory of Amelia's words rattled through my head, only further inciting my arousal.

That was her own choice. The same way she was fantasizing about taking you to bed when your lips first met.

Some part of me knew that Amelia wasn't lying. She wasn't some silver-tongued seductress. She didn't need honeyed words and sweet temptations to get what she wanted, when she could simply knock down the barriers of other minds without a second thought. Amelia was a hammer- blunt and powerful. She didn't take alternative routes because she didn't need to.

So when Amelia said that Tasha actively wanted to have sex with me, that meant it was real.

Sadly, I couldn't have Tasha right now- another conquest was in my way.

"Get on your knees."

Amelia panted, but her unfocused eyes suddenly gained a bit of clarity. "Excuse me?"

I pulled up lightly on her neck, making her crane upwards and adjust to stand on her tiptoes.

"If you want it, work for it."

I let go of her neck, partially dropping Amelia. Whether it was intentional or not, I didn't know, but she stumbled and fell onto her knees. She was eye-level with my crotch, and I was positive that Amelia could see the bulge underneath my shorts. In fact, she was looking past it to stare up at me with a mixture of confusion and amusement on her pretty face.

"Do you want it or not?" I mocked. Amelia's eyes narrowed and her lips curled into a grin.

"Yes. Yes I do."

I expected Amelia to tear down my shorts in one swift motion and get to work in the same aggressive manner she used for everything else. Instead, I could only watch in surprise as she licked her lips and placed her hands on my shins, just below the hem of the legs on my shorts. Her fingers were soft, wrapping partway around my legs and tracing over my knees as she dragged her hands upwards. Her eyes never left mine- emerald gemstones that flickered with lust.

Amelia's fingers slipped underneath the fabric of my shorts, sliding up against my thighs and reaching higher still. She leaned forward so she could better angle her arms to reach up the legs of my shorts, putting her face a mere inch away from the tent in the fabric. I had to hold back a gasp when Amelia's hands- instead of moving overtop of my boxers, slid underneath instead. Her fingers tickled against my pelvis as they passed, eventually allowing her to twist her hands around and peek her fingers over the waistband of both my shorts and underwear.

She kept her slow movements even as she began tugging down my clothes from the inside, and it was erotic as hell. Her knuckles brushed my thighs while she lowered my shorts inch by slow inch. Still, she never looked away from my face, not even as my erect shaft caught on the waistband and halted her movements. She merely smiled in response and opened her mouth, showing that the fangs were fully extended. I couldn't move- I was paralyzed and could only watch as Amelia gently bit a few milimeters of fabric on the waistband, and used her teeth to pull my shorts open wide enough for my cock to flop up and out.

Somehow, she moved quick enough that she had already released my shorts from her dangerous teeth, and caught the head of my member on her hot tongue. I didn't even notice as she lowered my shorts to the floor and untangled her arms from the cloth. I was too busy focusing on the delectable heat and moisture as her lips closed around my tip. It was soothing and gentle- certainly not what I was expecting from Amelia. It certainly didn't help that the inside of Tasha's mouth was just as soft as her skin, and her adorable, freckle-splattered face was staring up at me. The illusion may have been marred by the distinctly green eyes boring through mine, but it was still ridiculously hot.

It only got better when Amelia started moving.

Again, never breaking eye contact, she slid forward on my shaft so easily, I may as well have been half the size. Even average as I was, Amelia was obviously experienced. Her tongue gently pressed against the underside of my cock while she moved and left a slimy trail like it were a slug. Even so, she took me to the depths and her expression never wavered. The only visual indication on Amelia's face that would signify she had my cock buried to the hilt in her throat was the fact that my testicles were resting calmly against her chin.

I, on the other hand, was struggling to stay composed. Tasha's throat was like muscular silk, and Amelia had it wrapped around every bit of me I could offer. For everything that was left inside of her mouth, Amelia lovingly caressed it with her tongue like it were a popsicle instead of a sex organ. Her lips were clamped around the base of my shaft to create a seal. A seal which she immediately began to use as she somehow managed to apply suction despite my cock occupying her throat.

I had to place one hand on the table beside me to brace myself. Amelia was good. I should have expected that, considering she literally founded the largest sex club in the world. That mistake was on me.

Not a single sound of strain passed by Amelia's lips as she began to slide them up my shaft. Unblinking and unwavering, Amelia slowly relinquished my cock from her tight throat until only my bulbous head remained in her mouth. I didn't even notice her hands were moving until one was resting on my upper thigh. The other scooped up my testicles and cradled them as Amelia's tongue kissed the slit in my cockhead.

She sat like that, smirking as she held all of my power in her hands (and mouth). I was scrambling to think of what I would say to Kylie if we had been in this situation to get her hot under the collar. Sadly, Amelia was faster. I was once again buried with my light tangle of pubic hair squished up against Amelia's nose before I could even comprehend that she was moving again. Just as quickly, she retracted completely until nothing but my throbbing head resided in the warm, wet confines.

I groaned in response as Amelia brutally, but somehow effortlessly, fucked her throat with my cock. I wasn't sure if Tasha simply did not have a gag reflex, or if being possessed by Amelia removed it, but the only sounds that could be heard were the wet sounds of skin against skin and my own moans.

"Fuuuck..."

My voice trailed off under the assault. Amelia somehow managed a grin despite my member encompassing the entirety of her mouth.The suction became stronger, and on each downstroke, Amelia tilted her head while my cock slipped into her throat. Whether it was to add more friction to the act, or simply to look like she was waving her head side to side like she was playing with me rather than deepthroating me, I wasn't sure.

Thankfully, she kept a pretty steady rhythm. It was still by far the most impressive deepthroat fucking I had ever experienced, don't get me wrong, but the predictable rhythm helped me regain my composure. It took a good minute and a half of throat-induced bliss before I managed to form coherent words.

"Mmmm, you certainly know what you're doing."

Amelia pulled off completely with a wet 'pop' as my cock dislodged from her suctioned lips. It was slick and shiny with saliva, and it rested on Amelia's face. My turgid shaft reached from her chin, over her delicate lips, against the side of her nose, and just past the corners of her eyes. It was insanely hot to see her like that, especially when her lips tickled my member as she spoke.

"Practice, darling. I can take anything you can give me."

I smirked. "Oh? If that's true, then surely you wouldn't mind me getting a bit rough."

Amelia's grin was wicked, and her tongue actively licked along the side of my shaft during her response.

"I love it rough."

Tasha's hair may have been on the shorter end, but it was still more than long enough for me to get a good grip with both hands. Amelia's eyes only flashed with shock for a moment as I pulled her head away roughly. Obviously, she knew what I was going to do and was perfectly okay with it, as signalled by her open, waiting mouth. Her tongue practically waved at me and invited me in before I yanked her forward onto my cock. I knew she could take it, so I had no qualms about being gentle.

Once again, my balls rested upon Amelia's chin after I shoved my entire length into her throat. I never gave her the chance to adjust before pulling her off halfway and then tugging by her hair to sheathe myself again. And again. And again. This time, I was properly fucking Amelia's throat- under my control, not hers. When I looked down, Amelia was still making eye contact, but I could visibly see her evergreen irises flick back and forth between my pelvis slamming into her face, and back up to my own eyes. She still took it exceedingly well, which meant I had to go a step further. Literally.

I moved both my feet forward a foot and a half, so that Amelia was no longer kneeling in front of me. Now, she was sitting squarely in between my legs, head tilted all the way vertical as I yanked her up and down to jerk myself off using her throat. I grinned when her hands quickly reached to the sides and braced herself on my knees. It was harder for her to make eye contact in this new position, but Amelia remained stalwart even as I used her like a fleshlight.

That wasn't enough. I needed her to be desperate, not confident. Unfortunately, I only had one arrow left in my quiver, and I wasn't completely sure it would work. Both Tasha and Amelia seemed to be breathing before, but I had no idea if that breathing was simply out of habit, or if they actually needed the oxygen even though they were vampires. It was time to put that theory to the test.

I pulled Amelia by her scalp upwards until her nose squished up against my thin tangle of pubic hair and tightened my grip. Based on the flicker in her eyes, I could tell that Amelia thought I was cumming already. That flicker faded quickly as she visibly realised that I was not, in fact, at my climax. I clicked my tongue as her eyes narrowed.

"Surely a vampire like you doesn't need to breathe, right? We can stay like this as long as I want."

Amelia scowled around my cock but held still. Her eyes were locked on mine. The game had officially begun- a game of chicken to see who would give in first. Unfortunately for Amelia, it was completely one-sided. Her throat squeezed and massaged my rigidity in time with her tongue encircling what was caught in her mouth, but I was still just far enough away from my climax that I wasn't worried about spending myself just yet.

Moment after moment, Amelia and I fought with our eyes. She battled bravely, keeping a straight face for just long enough that I started to second guess myself. Maybe vampires didn't need to breathe, and this was futile. All it took was a single tear beginning to well up in the corner of her eye to tell me that my bluff paid off. For several more seconds, Amelia held herself into my grip before the silence was broken. The sound of sputtering and choking that leaked past Amelia's lips signified that even she, the confident champion, had her limits reached.

The convulsions in her throat squeezed me oh-so-delightfully as I backed out a few inches. It was just enough room for her windpipe to be cleared, and Amelia coughed around my cock as she gasped. However, I didn't let her recover before yanking her back upwards to sheathe my shaft. This time, there was a lewd, loud 'glug' as I plugged her airway once more. She gurgled and pressed against my knees when I pulled out again, but it was apparent that she knew what was going to happen, since she almost completely gave in.

Amelia was obviously no longer concerned with trying to keep up a casual, confident appearance. When I throat-fucked her this time, she did not mask the gags and chokes. She didn't muffle her moans. She didn't even try to maintain eye contact anymore. Her eyes were fully rolled back as she simply took my cock like the fleshlight I used her as. When I looked past her face being repeatedly shoved against my pelvis, I could see that both of her hands had moved from my knees. One was now aggressively groping her breast through her shirt, and the other had undone the button on her jeans and wormed its way inside to work at her snatch.

I grinned through ecstatic breaths. Now, she had been lowered to my level.

My pace was quick and rhythmic. I dipped into the reaches of her throat like I was keeping time to a song, and the chorus were Amelia's sputtering chokes. Despite that, she never actually tried to push me off- or brainwash me to stop. If anything, I could almost feel a tickle at the back of my mind itching for me to keep going. Although, I really wasn't sure if that actually was Amelia, or just my own inhibitions starting to fade away. If anything, Amelia may not have even had the presence of mind to control me had she wanted to. Tears streamed down her cheeks from eyes that were glazed over and rolled back to reveal the whites. Strings of spit drooled down her chin and hung in strings that quickly detached under the rapid movements of her head being forcefully fucked.

Unfortunately, I myself had reached my limits. There was only so much I could pound into Tasha's silky throat while Amelia gagged before the strain in my balls felt like fire. I could feel my heartbeat throbbing through my cock, and I was sure Amelia could as well. After all, I held her still while sheathing the entirety of my member while I groaned at my incoming release. With six inches of meat stuffed in her windpipe, I would have been surprised had she not felt my flesh pulse.

Despite her obvious desperation for oxygen, it certainly seemed that Amelia was more desperate for my release. She didn't even try to push against my hands curled in her hair to get off of my cock. Instead, she almost sucked it in deeper, slurping at it with her tongue as she loudly choked down my climax.

It was a rush of delight. Tension pulled against my abdomen from every direction. I could only convulse in response alongside the streams of cream that pumped from my shaft. I doubted that Amelia could taste my release- it was being deposited already halfway to her stomach.

I didn't care that Amelia couldn't breathe, and apparently, neither did she. Both of us simply let out the natural sounds of our exertions for the short time it took for my cock to release a little over half a dozen ropes of thick cream that glazed the walls of Amelia's throat and dripped down towards her digestive system.

As both my strength and climax waned, I tugged Amelia back and down to release her from my cock. Since her knees were in between my legs, she was leaned back far enough that she would have fallen without my hands still gripping onto her head. In the split second after being pulled free like the sword in the stone, my rigid length pulsed and spit out a final, weak jet of spunk that splattered against Amelia's face- just beside her nose.

The hand Amelia was using to fondle her breast moved to quickly squeeze and stroke along my shaft to coax out the dregs of my orgasm and let it drip onto her cheeks. We were both panting- me from the aftermath of a wonderful climax, and Amelia from being all-but-completely deprived of oxygen for however many minutes I spent abusing her throat.

I unclenched my fingers from her hair, and Amelia wobbled a little bit before shifting her knees back and regaining her balance. Despite the tears running down her cheeks and the spit and cum staining everywhere else, she was wearing the largest smile I had seen from her yet.

"No-" She coughed, bringing her free hand to her chest. "Nobody's even tried anything like that with me since the 70's. I had forgotten what it was like to not be the one in control."

I used a hand to brace myself against the table and keep myself upright. "Put up one hell of a fight, you did. For a moment, I didn't think you were going to break."

Amelia still had one hand buried into the front of her jeans, but the other reached up to her face and swiped a finger through the sparse globs of semen that clung against her skin. She gleefully slipped the digit into her mouth and sucked it clean while staring up at me, green eyes gleaming.

"You were certainly up to the challenge. Shall we continue?"

I grinned. "Only after you take your hand out of your pants. You don't get to enjoy yourself until I say you can."

"Ooh, what are you going to do about it?" Amelia teased, but withdrew her hand. As it rose back out into the open air, I could see that not one, not two, but all three of her slender middle digits were slick with moisture that clung in strings between each other. Much like she did with my cum just moments earlier, she brought her fingers to her lips and lewdy licked at the nectar.

"That is for you to find out if you disobey. Now, go to Tasha's room and get comfortable, but don't even think about playing with yourself. I'll be there in a minute. If I find out you even laid a finger on Tasha's pretty pussy without my permission, you won't be fond of your punishment."

1...456789