I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allie, I guess what I'm getting at is, while it obviously wasn't you having sex with Brock, I wonder if Jack didn't fantasize that it could have been. I mean...he did ask Brock to help take off your clothes earlier. Maybe he was fantasizing about Brock fucking your brains out like he did Kristen's. Let me ask, has he ever suggested he would get turned-on watching you and a black man having sex?"

The line was silent for several seconds before Allie spoke. "Well...uh...he did say something like that while we watched...you know...porn."

"Let me guess, interracial porn?" Hannah asked, already knowing the answer based on the conversation she and I had the day after the party.

"Umm...yes..." Allie answered softly.

"Hmm...well Al, Tom might not be the only husband in our group who has interracial cuckold desires. Speaking of that, how are things going with Robert? Have you seen his BBC yet?"

"Hannah! I can't believe you just asked that! He is doing a good job with the construction so far, but nothing else."

"Nothing going on between you guys? He hasn't tried to get in your pants?"

"Hannah! You're bad! Of course not!" Allie shouted into the phone, as she guiltily pictured the big lump she'd seen in Robert's pants on more than one occasion. "This conversation has gone way too far, I need to go!"

After Allie hung up, she realized her fingers had been between her legs the entire time she spoke to her friend. Even the embarrassment of learning of my masturbation in Hannah's hallway hadn't caused her to stop. Allie was horny as hell after hearing about Hannah's experience at The Bullpen and now needed relief. But she then remembered Robert said he would need access to both bathrooms today.

Frustrated, but not wanting to masturbate in her office, she reluctantly went to the gym instead to try and relieve both her physical and sexual tension.

Allie accomplished the physical part, but her sexual fire hadn't been extinguished by the time she returned home. It became an inferno when she walked back into the house and witnessed Robert's huge black cock flopped over the kids' bathroom toilet.

That vision, coupled with her earlier arousal couldn't be satisfied in any other way. She peeled off her workout clothes and climbed into the shower--before her body was even fully wet, her fingers were between her legs. She pictured Robert's long dark cock while recollecting the erotic experiences Hannah had told her about at both the Bullpen and her three-way with Brock and Kristen.

Just as the words "Jesus...so big and black" escaped my wife's lips, the shower door opened and a large naked black man stepped inside.

"Robert! Oh my god, what are you doing?" Allie screamed while making a feeble attempt to cover her nakedness.

"I thought I'd help you out with that problem between your legs. Those skinny little fingers can't begin to satisfy the needs you were just moaning about!" He chuckled as he gripped his fat limp cock and held it out for her to see.

Allie's eyes nearly bulged out of her face. She stared at it, mesmerized. "I...I...don't know what you are talk...talking about..."

"Yes you do. You were thinking about this big fucker, weren't you? It's right here now...touch it!"

Allie's mouth was slightly open while she gazed at the contours of the biggest penis she'd ever seen live. She finally detached and peered up into his steely eyes. Speaking slowly, clearly distracted, she whispered, "You shouldn't be here right now...it's...it's not...um...it's..."

"...Oh, it's right alright and we both know it! Tell me you haven't thought about this son-of-a-bitch every damn day since I started working here."

No words formed on Allie's lips as her heart skipped a beat. Warm shower water poured over both of their naked bodies. The warm, moist air elevating the sexual tension.

"Touch it..." He directed, not making it her choice.

Her gaze slowly fell from his face down to his dark hanging phallus. "What's...umm...going to...?" She whispered distantly.

"...We are both going to enjoy each other and this motherfucker's gonna take you places you never imagined. You want that don't you!" It was a statement more than a question.

"But...I'm married and Jack...I love him..."

"Of course you do, but can he give you this?"

To Allie his cock was so dark it looked almost purple. "Jesus...it's so...I mean...I've never seen anything like it..."

"Lookin' ain't gonna do nothin' for you! Hold it and feel the power of black cock." Robert urged as he ogled Allie's heaving C-cups. He couldn't remember ever seeing better natural tits.

Slowly her shaking hand reached out and touched the portion extending beyond his large fist. "Mmmm...god...it's so...so thick..."

"Shit...it ain't even hard, stroke it and you'll learn what thick really is!"

Allie's small fingers began slowly moving up and down the shaft just below the rubbery band of the flared head.

"That a girl..." Robert uttered as he reached for one of her distended nipples and lightly pulled. She moaned quietly.

"Damn baby, you got some nice ass nips. I thought they might pop through some of them tight shirts you've been wearing around here lately. Bet you were thinking about that thing in your hand every day to make your nipples that hard?"

She slowly nodded, but her gaze never left the meat stick between her fingers. A far-away gaze glazed her face as she observed the contrast of her thin white digits and his obsidian cock.

"Mmmm...oh my god it's getting bigger." She cooed as she felt him hardening.

"What do you want to do?"

"This...I want to keep doing this. It...it feels good just to hold it. Jeez...it's pushing my fingers apart..."

"Of course it is. Use your other hand too, this ain't no little white dick." He encouraged while releasing his own grip. Allie's other hand replaced his and both were now wrapped around the thickening shaft, one on top of the other.

"My god, it's still not even hard yet...and...and I can't even wrap around it."

"That-a-girl. Stroke it...that's right...getting harder now, ain't it?"

"Mmmm...uh-huh..."

"Bet you never felt nuts like these before either. Give em' a grip with them soft little hands."

Allie's head shook as it tilted backwards for a better look. She cautiously reached down and cupped his smooth oversized ball sack.

Her eyes got wide. "Oh my god...these are nothing like Jack's. They feel like lemons. I...I...had no idea they could be like this...how...how much comes out...?"

Robert laughed loudly. "You'll find out...let's just say you ain't never seen nothing like it! You on the pill?"

Allie gazed at him and nodded. "We weren't sure about having another, so Jack hasn't had a vasectomy."

"Good...then you'll get to feel it too!"

"Robert...we can't...this is good, but I...I...can't..."

"You're already doing it! And I know you don't want to just hold it...in fact, what you really want right now is to put it in your mouth, huh?"

"N...no...I...mean I...don't think I can..."

He was now fully hard and sticking straight out as she continued stroking him and squeezing his low hanging ball sack.

Robert held back a laugh, he had watched her wrap her silky lips around the fat black dildo which wasn't significantly smaller than him. "Oh...I think you can. And I can see it in your eyes, you want to!"

Allie peered back at him and bit her bottom lip before gently nodding. Moments later she dropped to her knees.

She stared at his dark manhood nervously while her tongue unconsciously circled her lips. She thought about all the big black penis's she'd seen in the videos, but none were more impressive than the one only inches from her face. The entire surface was rutted with a series of blood-pulsing veins, one thick one meandered like a long river the entire length from his wispy pubes to just beneath the giant head.

Allie leaned in and planted a wet kiss on the soft spongy head.

A satisfied grin formed on Robert's face. The inevitable outcome he'd expected since the first time he'd met this hot married bitch was now a reality. He wrapped one of his big hands around the back of her shower-soaked hair and guided her mouth. Allie was a grade-a white MILF and he had every intention of making her his BBC slut. He ogled her narrow shoulders and slender neck, made all the sleeker by the contrast to her full round tits--tits capped by some of the hardest nipples he'd ever laid his eyes on.

Nothing sexier than a thin married white bitch with big natural tits...

Allie's tongue was now making long passes along the underside of his shaft from his balls to the flared head--sounds of satisfaction percolated from deep in her throat.

"Damn baby, that feels good. Tongue that BBC..."

In Allie's muddled mind, despite her excitement, she couldn't believe this was happening. All the interracial stimuli that had bombarded her since that first time she'd seen Hannah and Brock together, were finally converging with her on her knees, in our shower, tonguing the biggest, blackest cock she could imagine. Hannah's constant encouragements, the IR porn, her own black dildo, and of course my cuckold urgings had culminated in this inevitable crescendo, one she could no longer resist.

"Fuck...you're big..." Allie gasped breathlessly between swirls of her tongue around his sable dome.

"Yeah...but not too big for those sweet dick-suckin' lips...take it in your mouth baby!"

Allie's head retreated and now stared straight down the barrel of the gun. The long slit at the tip was slightly creased from the grip of her fingers. She stroked him slowly, like a snake charmer beckoning a cobra until a marble-sized bead of milky precum formed. She swelled with accomplishment before extending her tongue and licking up her prize. My wife coaxed two more glossy pearls before she took him in her warm wet mouth.

Robert's head fell back, "Ahh...that's it. Suck that big cock!"

Despite his size, Allie's experience with her dildo had conditioned her to take him deeper than her previous capabilities. But this was no dildo--the slickness of his stretched skin and the masculine aroma of testosterone made this so much better.

"Mmmm...Robert...it's good..." She moaned while slutishly slurping the dark bulb in and out of her mouth.

"Uh-huh..." Was all he groaned as he gripped her head with both hands and pushed further into her mouth. He had watched her lustful reactions to the IR porn and the dildo, but he was pleasantly surprised by her apparent lack of nervousness now--her arousal clearly contributing to her growing confidence.

"Black cock is good, ain't it?"

"Mmmm yes..." She mewed before swirling her tongue around it again. "I love how hot it is in my mouth."

"Yeah? Well we got lots of time for you to savor it. But right now, it's time to feel how good it's gonna be in your tight little pussy! Stand up bitch!"

Allie wasn't used to being talked to like that--but she found it incredibly arousing.

"Uhhh...Robert...we shouldn't. Jack...the kids...I'm not like this..." She objected obligatorily while rising from her knees, undeniably anticipating whatever was next.

"Turn around!"

She slowly turned away--her perfect ass and toned thighs now beckoning him as she leaned slightly forward against the tile.

The large black man gripped her puffy ass cheeks, one in each hand, and squeezed while his cock brushed her pale target.

Allie moaned.

"Damn, you got a fine ass. It's about time you givin' this shit up, I've had enough of your teasing in all those tight little outfits you been parading around here in."

Her hands flattened against the tile wall and her feet spread slightly. "We shouldn't be doing this..." She whined despite the fact her ass was already wiggling in little circles.

Robert leaned in closely. "You ain't never had big black cock, have you?"

She shook her head and whimpered. "No...but...but I shouldn't...this isn't right..."

"But you want it...it's only wrong cuz you know you're going to love it! It felt amazing in your mouth, and you know how much better it's gonna be in your hot little pussy. Ain't that right?"

"Oh Robert...uhn...god...yes I do...but..."

Before she could finish, he gripped her head and steered it sideways. He extended his tongue and pushed it between her half-open lips, invading her mouth from the side. His fluttering digit wasn't met with any resistance, instead, my wife sucked it into her waiting mouth. Moments later they were tangled in a fiery kiss while he lowered his hands and palmed her heaving C-cups.

Allie moaned in his mouth. "Mmmm...feels good."

They're tongues danced as he squeezed and massaged her heavy mounds. He thought to himself, these firm titties belong on an eighteen-year-old, not someone almost twice that age.

Within minutes he learned from her reactions, not only were these some of the best tits he'd ever felt, they were sensitive as fuck too.

"You like that?"

Allie's head fell forward, she moaned, "Uhhh...yes...your big hands feel so good, I love the way you do that..."

"Do what?"

"Mmmm...touch me like that."

"You like the way I squeeze your big fucking tits. Open your eyes and tell me what you see."

She did as he directed. "Uhn...I see your big hands squeezing them...it feels really good."

"You mean big black hands don't you?

"Ohhhh...yes...black hands."

"These black hands aren't just good for squeezin' nice white titties." He lowered one of them and parted her ass crack with his middle finger until it located her puckered hole.

Allie gasped out in a surprised squeal. "Oh...what are you doing? I don't...I mean I haven't...uh...not there..."

"Shit baby, that's about to change..." He grunted as his long digit expertly circled her tender pink spot. The unfamiliar sensation caused her to rise to her toes.

"Ohhh...uhn...fuh..." she whined as he tingled her rim.

"You like that? That long black finger right there."

"Noo...oh...I mean it feels...uhn...why are you..."

"Baby, everything I do is gonna make you feel good--relax and enjoy it!"

Allie slowly sunk back down onto the balls of her feet as her ass began making subtle circular undulations against him and she sucked on his tongue with more enthusiasm.

"Mmmm...that does feel good. I never knew...uhn...uhn..."

"There's a lot you'll learn." Robert growled before using his foot to kick a bunch of shampoo and conditioner bottles off the knee-high ceramic corner shelf in the shower. The loud crashing sound caused Allie to scream in surprise.

"Put your foot up there!"

Her heart was beating fast from the unexpected crash, but it didn't stop her from repositioning her feet so she could extend her right one onto the shelf. The new positioning caused her legs to spread and her sexy ass to bubble out. With better access, Robert's fingers grazed her taint on the way to her swollen labia.

"Ohhh...ohhh...god yes!" She cried when she felt him finger her pussy.

"Damn...that's one wet fucking slit, even here in the shower. I'd say it's as ready as it's ever gonna be for its first black dick!" Robert grunted as he roughly positioned his pulsing viper between her puffy ass cheeks.

Allie felt the swollen crown press against her dangling lips. "Robert, mmmm...it feels good...but we shouldn't do this without protection."

"Shit, you're on the pill and I'm clean! We'll both get off more without that shit! Trust me, you'll love it bareback and will get to experience every inch of this veiny stick with nuthin' between us!" He boasted while slapping his bulging cockhead against her beckoning cunt.

Allie's resistance had completely evaporated.

"Oh...umm...god. Yes...I want it inside me. Give it to me however you want! You can even make me beg...uhn...yeah...please! Please fuck meee..."

A toothy smile spread across his lips as he pressed down on her upper back and adjusted her hips. Robert gripped his cock and smeared it up and down from her clit to her asshole. With her leg up, she was in the perfect position to be taken from behind. "You ready?"

She turned, her eyes glazed with lust. "Yes...but please go slow. You're way bigger than Jack."

Just then she felt his swollen head spread her labia and bully its way inside.

"Oh Jesus...ohmygod...ohmygod...ohhhhh...uhhhhh...go slow..."

Allie squealed and moaned as Robert fed the first few inches into her stretched hole. After all the lead up and playtime with her dildo, she thought she might have a sense, but this was already far better than what she imagined. Hannah's voice resonated in her head, "Dildo's are great, but they don't compare to blood-filled black cock."

Allie knew immediately her friend was right.

"Ohhh...ohhh...I feel you everywhere, oh my god, I can't believe it...oh my god...you're going to make me cum! Mmmm...yes...so fast...I've never cum so fast...uhn...uhn...yessss...fffffffuck meeee!"

The contractor watched proudly. He'd only sunk halfway in and waves of her pussy juice now squirted around his rigid dick and mixed with the water circling the drain.

"Fuck yeah! Cum all over that horse cock!" He continued on through her orgasm and sunk deeper with each new thrust. "Damn, this pussy's fuckin' tight!"

"I've never...never felt anything...like this...uhn...uhn. Oh god, I'm cumming again...uhhhhh...ohhhhh." Allie wailed while her palms slapped the tile wall and her slender body shook.

"Keep cummin' on that big dick, then we can get to some serious fuckin'!"

Despite her tightness, each orgasm slickened his path to a balls deep insertion.

"Fuck, this is some good pussy!' He roared.

After letting her slick slit savor his huge dick, he pulled almost all the way out before shoving it back home.

"Shiiiiittttt!" She screamed, still struggling to catch her breath from the huge orgasms.

Before long he was hammering into her at a steady pace, spanking her ass and artfully delivering one toe-curling climax after another.

"Ohhh Robert...it feels soooo good...don't stop...I love it!" Allie squealed while wishing it hadn't taken this long for this day to come.

"I ain't stopping, in fact I'm gonna get my nut baby!" He growled while increasing his pace, his swinging balls slapping wildly against her clit.

"Yes...yes...give it to me deep...uhn...uhn...I want to feel it inside me! Cum in me Robert!"

The black contractor roared as he plunged into her one final time before his balls contracted and the first blast exploded from his flared head. For a half-minute he pumped a quart of thick spooge deep inside her--the steaming sensation causing her body to shake in continual climactic delight with each new spurt.

When they finally finished, the water had gone cold, but they hardly noticed. A frothy mess remained between Allie's legs as she turned to face him. They came together in a passionate kiss that felt like it might go on forever. Finally Robert pulled away, swept her up in his arms and stepped out of the shower. There was no sense drying off, they would be covered in sweat soon enough.

"We're just getting started!" He growled before carrying her into our bedroom and tossing her on the bed.

*****

Allie finally broke from her reverie. Her memory of their first time was still engrained in her mind. She gazed downward, her phone with the photo Robert sent was still in one hand but the other had somehow snaked its way inside her gym tights. Her fingers were now bathed in the slippery juices from her dripping pussy. She glanced at the clock on her phone and confirmed the kids wouldn't be back for another hour. And while she had a busy day scheduled, she was horny and knew nothing would get done until she extinguished the flame.

Allie peeled off the tight workout bottoms and wandered into our bedroom. She found a spot on the recliner across from the bed and nestled into place. She draped one leg over the padded arm and extended the other. With her legs spread wide, her fingers were immediately back between them.