I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 04

Story Info
I finally witness my wife’s conversion to BBC slut.
13.5k words
4.8
33.1k
117

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

This is part four of a story containing interracial voyeuristic themes and sex. I had originally said this would be a three-part story, but as is often the case with me, I have trouble stopping once I get started and due to the length of remaining content, I've decided to make it five chapters instead of four. But rest assured there will not be a long delay between this chapter and the final one.

Probably more than anything I've ever written, I incorporated much of the feedback that readers had clamored for in response to the first three chapters--which is why it took so long to write. I kind of had to start this chapter from scratch as a lot of this content was not planned for originally. That won't be the case for chapter 5 as it is nearly publish ready.

The first three parts included similar themes, but in the final two, like chapter 3, despite Jack's cuckold/stag encouragements, there are heavy wife-cheating components. I hope you choose to read it, but if you do, don't say you weren't warned if the cheating aspects aren't your thing.

I do not give permission for this story to be edited, copied, or published anywhere without my consent.

Special thanks to Literotica members DukeLattimore and Buckster4u.

*****

Friday night was a blur.

Every time I looked at Allie, some new vision of Robert's big black cock fucking her senseless filtered into my brain. When we were sitting at dinner with the kids, I couldn't help imagining Allie laying on that very surface wildly humping and moaning with our black contractor's face between her legs.

And then I recalled what Robert had said about the nicks and scratches on the surface from Allie's spiked heels. I looked around and quickly noticed them directly across the table in front of where my kids were sitting. It was surreal visualizing the scene now with the three people I loved more than anyone else in the world circling the spot where the lurid scene played out only days before.

One of those three people made the marks herself while cumming all over a black man's face.

And while the indentations validated Robert's claim about Allie's Stilettos, it was also apparent something had been applied after the fact to try and disguise them. My dick stiffened as I visualized my beautiful wife in only heels, stockings, and a bowtie creaming down his face and onto the surface where we ate our family meals.

After the kids excused themselves back to Chase's room, I said to Allie, "Oh damn Al, where did all these nicks and scratches on the table come from?"

She looked like a deer in headlights for a second or two before she made up a lame excuse about one of Chase's model cars.

"Wow, it's hard to imagine a model making these kinds of indentations--they're significant."

"Yeah...uh...I was surprised too. I used some polishing oil on the surface, it actually looks much better than before," she answered nervously.

"Damn, that sucks, I assume he knows not to use that model on the table again?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I told him."

Chase could obviously expose her lie if I asked him about it, but questioning him would likely only get me in hotter water with Robert. And since I knew the truth anyway, I let it drop. Instead, I raised the subject regarding the following weekend's camping trip.

"So Al, I have been traveling so much lately and haven't had a chance to spend a lot of time with the kids. I was thinking if you wanted, you could have next weekend on your own to relax while I take them and Zeke camping."

"Jack, that's really sweet of you and I appreciate you wanting to spend quality time with them, but you know how much I love those trips. I've really been looking forward to this one. Maybe we could come up with something later this fall for you to do with them instead."

"Yeah, I guess honey, but if you change your mind, just know my offer still stands."

"Thanks Jack, but I don't see that happening."

Before we went to bed, I texted Robert and told him I'd talked with Allie about the camping trip, but as I expected she deferred, not wanting to miss spending time with all of us doing something she loved.

The rest of the weekend crawled along. I felt like I was in a fog. There was a part of me that felt completely betrayed by Allie's affair. But just the same, I knew I had played a critical role in instigating every aspect of it and additionally, I could hardly control my excitement for what I would witness on the spy camera feed come Monday. I couldn't stop thinking about the erotic photo Robert had shown of Allie straddling his dark muscular thighs in her babydoll with her perfectly rounded breast hanging out and her fingers buried in the waistband of her silky panties.

Sunday afternoon Allie approached me while I was sitting on the couch watching football. "You know Jack, I've been thinking about it, and I've decided to let you take the kids camping on your own after all. It would be good for you to spend some alone time with them. And as much as I love camping with you guys, I really could use a weekend to unwind and hang out."

My heart thumped quickly in my chest while blood flowed to my dick. "Yeah hun...I'm uh...glad you came to that decision...what changed?" I asked in a conflicted response that didn't truly expose the turmoil taking place in my heart, my brain, and my pants.

"I...I...don't know. I guess I just thought about how nice it would be to have some time to myself and about you and the kids being together."

I kissed her and told her I thought she made a good choice.

"I hope I did Jack, it was a hard decision."

I thought to myself, interesting choice of words Allie.

What I hadn't known was how much turmoil had been going through my wife's mind since early Saturday morning. Robert had reached out to her by phone just after I left the house for a round of golf at the club.

"Hey, can you talk?"

"Yeah, the kids are next door and Jack is playing golf with his friends."

"How are you feeling today?"

"I'm a little tender down there, you were pretty...uh...worked-up yesterday!"

"I was worked up? Shit, I was just responding to your begging and pleading!"

"Robert! Okay...you might have me there, but you know what you do to me..." Allie answered with an impish giggle.

"Oh...and what exactly is that?"

"You know. Don't make me say it."

"Say it!"

"Robert, you're bad..." she laughed. "You know..."

"I wanna hear you say it!"

"You...I mean your...um...BBC...you know how much...how much I can't get enough!"

"Why baby...tell me why you love my black stick so much?"

"Robert! You know why...it's...it's...so long and thick...and it...it just does things to me."

"What kinds of things?"

"Bad things..." She giggled.

"Bad things? That ain't what I've seen! Since when is screaming and cumming and squirting bad?"

"Robert! Now you're embarrassing me. Okay, I admit those aren't bad things, but we shouldn't talk about them on the phone. Besides...this conversation is making me...want to...um...damn I have too much to do today to be feeling like this right now..." She admitted, with a shamed smile he couldn't see, but could visualize on her face.

"Haha...I'm sending you something...see how it makes you feel! Oh, and before I forget, you said you were camping with Jack and the kids next weekend. You know I'm going to be done with the construction on Friday, you should tell Jack to take the kids by himself so you can have some mommy time. Instead, we can spend the whole weekend doing all that stuff you were just too embarrassed to talk about!"

"Oh my gosh Robert, last night Jack offered up the same thing! But I've told you before how much I love doing that stuff with them. I can't miss it."

Just then her phone pinged. It was Robert's text message.

He heard Allie gasp out loud.

"Ah...I take it you got my text..."

"Robert...oh my...why...why would you send this?"

"I thought you might need a reminder of what you'd be missing if you went camping!"

Allie sat, staring at the image on her phone. The photo was of her pussy lips stretched obscenely wide around his fat black cock. Her clit was swollen, bright pink and her juices were dousing his glistening shaft and balls.

"Jesus...I...I...don't know what to..."

"Yeah, I think you know exactly what you need to do...Hey I gotta go, think about it and let me know your answer later!" Robert challenged before hanging up.

Allie sat staring at the image. Despite its decadence, she still felt guilty for her moments of weakness when allowing him to photograph and videotape their sexual encounters.

But she couldn't help it.

Every time he did it, he first took her to pleasure places so intoxicating, it always completely rendered her ability to deny him moot. Inevitably, with every nerve ending in her pussy in such euphoria, he could demand anything, and she would concede. He would use his fat cock to manipulate her time and again by threatening to pull out or stop unless she consented. She always tried to resist, but ultimately her shameless desire for more caused her to relent.

As she gazed at the photo now, she could feel wetness filling her stretch shorts. She slowly dropped her fingers between her legs and began softly rubbing herself through the thin material.

God...I love the way he fucks me...

Allie thought back to how this crazy evolution had transformed her these past few months. Up until that point, her life was like a lot of other women--managing a career, being an attentive mother, and behaving as a devout wife to a wonderful husband. She never felt she was missing anything major from her life.

But it all began to change during that lunch conversation with her friend Hannah, when her black boyfriend Brock stopped by. Allie watched as the two of them shunned all caution for PDA while kissing and groping like teenagers. Allie had never witnessed an interracial couple engage in such heated physical interaction, especially at such close proximity. While it wasn't something she could see herself doing, she found it surprisingly arousing watching them.

And then after Brock departed, Hannah couldn't stop bragging about how great he was in bed and especially how big his cock was. Allie had heard all the rumors, but it wasn't until she got a firsthand look at the huge bulge running down Brock's thigh that it truly resonated with her.

Up until that point, Allie had never really considered black men desirable. But seeing the two of them together, hearing Hannah's testimonials, and witnessing the massive cylinder inside Brock's sweatpants, it all conspired to create a budding fascination within her.

And when her devious friend figured out Allie's BBC fuse was lit, Hannah convinced her to take the next step and check out interracial porn when I was away on business. It didn't take long before Allie was hooked. Something about the contrasting skin tones of muscled black men and hot white women looked especially erotic and inspiring to her.

That, and all that big black cock.

The final piece to her puzzle was constructed when she experienced the undeniable pleasure of the black dildo--for her, there was no longer any turning back. Ever since, she found herself on an inevitable path to where she found herself now.

Where she was now was rubbing her pussy through her tight stretch pants while viewing the image of Robert's thick chocolate cock stretching and pleasuring her in unimaginable ways.

When she opened the door that first time and saw a handsome older black man bidding to work in the house each day, her knees nearly buckled with excitement.

At the time, Allie wondered why I chose a black man for the job given the erotic interracial porn interactions and conversations we'd had. But for whatever reason, we never spoke about the potential ramifications of adding the most dangerous element to an already smoldering powder keg.

From that first meeting, right up until when she saw Robert's long cock hanging over the toilet in the kids' bathroom, Allie felt a building chemistry between them. The fact that he was an older man who carried himself with such ease and confidence while possessing distinguished good looks and a muscular physique made him especially alluring. On more than one occasion, Allie found her eyes unconsciously wandering to his pants for confirmation of the claim Hannah had made about formerly satisfied customers lauding Robert's plumbing.

Our contractor and my wife had their fair share of flirtatious interactions over the early days of the project--which often became the trigger for an assault on her horny pussy with the black dildo later those nights.

In addition, while never the exhibitionist, Allie found herself dressing in clothing she wouldn't normally have worn while working from home--tighter shirts, shorter shorts, and to top it off, she even laid out by the pool in a skimpy two-piece on a couple of occasions.

Robert couldn't get enough. The video images of Allie banging her stunning body on the spy cam at night were hot enough, but then to see her parading around in provocative clothing during the day made it difficult for him to get any tangible work done. In the week leading up to that fateful morning, he couldn't help noticing her big nipples were constantly hard. His cock certainly was.

Robert grew more and more confident it was only a matter of time before he would paste those hard nipples with his sticky goo.

When that day finally arrived, Allie had actually gone to the gym as much to relieve her feelings of sexual arousal as she did for physical fitness. An earlier call from Hannah lit a fire she couldn't put out any other way except for stealthily getting herself off, but with our contractor there she opted for the gym instead.

Hannah had called not long after Allie returned from taking the kids to school. Knowing Robert was working just down the hall, my wife closed her office door this time.

"Hey Hannah, how was your weekend?"

"Oh my god Allie, I have to tell you about his place Brock and his friend Cal took me and Kristen to on Saturday night. It's called The Bullpen. Get this, it's a club where black men take white ladies, and in some cases...their husbands or boyfriends, for some of the wildest fun you can imagine."

"Wait, you lost me. What is this place?" Allie asked.

"The Bullpen, it's called that because all the black men there are referred to as bulls. The place caters to them."

"What do you mean caters?"

Hannah laughed. "Al, imagine a place where white hubby's who desire to have their wives fucked by BBC can go and watch them experience interracial nirvana."

"Watch them? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Cuckolds Allie! Husbands who get off watching their wives having sex with other men. Some participate, but most just love watching their wives or girlfriends getting off with more endowed men. At The Bullpen, it's all hung black men!"

Allie tried to picture the scene in her head. "That's crazy Han, but I still don't totally understand, is it like a hotel or something?"

"No, it's more like a hip-hop sex club. Some of the wild stuff happens right out in the open. There were women on their knees on the dance floor sucking big black dick, but most of what we witnessed happened in a theatre while a sex show was happening on stage."

"A sex show? You're still losing me..."

"Yeah, they have this erotic looking stage in a big theatre. We watched as two buffed black bulls spit-roasted a blonde wife while her husband watched from not far away!"

"Oh my god Han, that's crazy! Was that...uh...awkward to watch, wasn't the husband upset?" Allie asked as her slender hand slipped between her legs.

"Hell no...well not the parts we actually witnessed. Kristen and I were kind of busy." Hannah giggled sheepishly.

"Busy?"

She laughed again. "Al c'mon, what do you think I'm talking about? We spent most of the time with our heads in Brock's and Cal's laps."

"Oh my god Hannah...you guys gave them...um...blow jobs where other people could see?"

"Allie, there wasn't a single woman in the room who didn't have her hands, lips, or vajayjay wrapped around BBC! It was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced."

"Jesus...I...I can't believe a place like that actually exists. I guess it's safe to say Kristen isn't...uh...getting back with her husband anytime soon?"

"It's funny you should ask Al, he was actually there!"

"Wait...WHAT? He was there? I don't get it. Didn't he see what was happening between Kristen and Cal?"

"Of course he did, he had a front row seat! Kristen told her husband a few weeks ago that one condition of them reconciling was she wasn't going to stop having sex with black men!"

Allie gasped.

"And get this Al, he said he was okay with it and had actually fantasized about being made a cuckold for years. You should have seen the look on his face watching Kristen sucking Cal's big cock like her life depended on it. She told me later Tom admitted cumming in his pants when Cal shot his load all over her face."

Allie immediately recollected me acknowledging while we watched interracial porn together, it was a fantasy of mine to watch her have sex with a hung black man.

She asked herself, OMG, would Jack enjoy that as much as Tom did?

She finally spoke, disguising the conflicted thoughts percolating in her mind. "Jeez Hannah, I can't believe Tom was there and okay with the whole thing. I can't imagine many husbands doing that."

"Shit, a lot of women were there with their husbands or boyfriends. The hotwife/cuckold lifestyle is way more common than most people know. I've heard it's a fantasy of a lot of guys to envision their wives getting screwed senseless by endowed men. And many are especially turned-on by the taboo thought of black guys doing it!"

Allie kept rubbing between her legs. "That just seems so hard to fathom Hannah, I really can't imagine Jack feeling that way." My wife answered as if by obligation, despite the questions now forming in her mind.

"Well...uh...Al, I'm going to tell you something I hope doesn't upset you...but do you remember the night of the party at my place a few weeks ago?"

"Well...uh...not very well...remember I passed out. But...uh...why would I be upset?" Allie asked with suspicious concern in her voice.

"Oops...bad choice of words, of course you didn't remember it. I'm not sure if what I'm about to tell you will upset you or not. So late that night after Brock helped Jack remove your clothes and put you to bed, me, Brock, and Kristen had sex together in my bedroom. It was Kristen's first time with a black man and Brock made her see stars."

"You did?...The three of you? Wow! But Hannah, you know I'm not the judgmental type, so why would that upset me?"

"That isn't the potentially upsetting part. The next morning, I happened to check my security cameras from the night before and saw we had had a visitor in the middle of the night. It turns out...uh...your hubby had wandered over to the house for some water and ended up watching our interracial sex show from the hallway outside of my room."

"Oh my god Hannah, I don't know what to say! I'm so sorry, that is embarrassing and...and..."

"Allie, don't worry about it. None of us cared when we saw the security camera recording, but I will tell you, he didn't just watch. Your husband...umm...how should I say this...jerked himself off in my hallway while watching us!"

"No...please tell me he didn't..."

"It's okay Allie, I'm sure lots of people would have done the same thing...it was fucking hot as hell!"

"Yes...maybe...but masturbating? I can't believe he did that."

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers