I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my wife's slender middle finger diddled her clit, she gazed at the photo on her phone yet again.

It was still shocking she could take a cock that big inside her. But she had so many times now that the thought of giving it up when Robert's work was done caused more angst with each passing day.

Following that first time when after the shower he fucked her in every position imaginable in our bed with my spy cam paused, Allie basically became his black cock slut. Every morning when I was traveling for work, she spent cumming all over Robert's BBC. In fact, it was only due to his willpower that any remodeling work got completed before the kids returned from school each day.

My wanton wife wanted it all the time--and she would do anything for it. Blowjobs, titty-fucks, rim jobs, ball-sucking, creampies, smut-talk, anal sex...anything for his big black cock.

She paused momentarily to remove her crop-top allowing her hard nipples to absorb the cool bedroom air. Her mind wandered to all the dirty things she had done with him that she had not allowed me, or I had simply never tried. None the least of which was the dialogue they shared while having sex. Allie had long since gotten over being called a slut or a black cuck slut. In fact, she had come to embrace it as Robert always seemed to fuck her more intensely when she acknowledged it for him. She even came to crave the naughty dichotomy of being called slut in the morning and mommy after the kids got home from school.

Allie positioned her phone on the arm to free her hands. Now as she lay across the leathery surface, she fingered her clit with one hand while twisting a nipple with the other. Robert, like any red-blooded man, loved her big tits. She thought about how many times he had dumped his huge loads on them and watched as she spread it around for him. It was his favorite fetish.

Allie recounted the times she'd dressed in lingerie and stripped for him and other kinky experiences like when he bound her hands, blindfolded her and made her beg for his big black cock for most of the morning. She also guiltily recalled the virtual work meetings and conference calls she'd participated in while riding his rigid pole.

My horny wife stared at the picture of that exact thing as she felt the stirrings of her orgasm. She thought about how good it felt being stuffed to capacity by his veiny log--how many times she had cum on it. With straining breath, her fingers blurred across her button.

She wished he was here now stuffing her deep and making her recite her trained verbiage over and over: "Yes Daddy, it's your pussy, fuck me--fill it with your black seed!" She could feel her orgasm building, but just before she climaxed, she came to the realization there was no way she would bypass one final weekend of big black cock for a fucking camping trip. Moments later a piercing squeal escaped her lips and pussy cream gushed from between her legs.

She now had one more chore to add to her long list for the day...the leather chair was a mess.

*****

Sunday night.

Just before going to bed, I was sitting in my office doing final prep for my upcoming business meetings when my phone buzzed. I looked down and saw it was a text message from Robert. I clicked on it and nearly fell out of my chair.

A single photo was now on my phone screen. The picture was a closeup of Allie's pussy stretched obscenely wide around Robert's thick black cock. The text below it read: Jack, in case she hasn't already told you, your wife decided to opt for a 'relaxing' weekend at home. I sent her this photo yesterday while you were playing golf to remind her what she'd be missing if she went on that silly camping trip. As I predicted, she changed her mind right away...I hope you have fun sleeping on the ground while I'm in your bed deep inside this!

The lump in my throat felt like it might choke me. It was certainly possible the photo was of some other woman impaled on a huge black dick, but deep down, I knew it was my wife and the man I'd hired to work at my house.

I studied the image as closely as the phone resolution allowed. Robert and Allie were clearly in some type of reverse cowgirl pose. Her pretty little muff looked damp with beads of semen splattered about. Allie's labia reminded me of a widely stretched rubber band. Her clit was swollen and pink, but the thing that struck me more than anything else was the volume of lubrication spread around her skin and the exposed portion of his dark pole. Allie's pussy looked wetter than I had ever seen it. Robert wasn't buried to the hilt, there were three or four inches of shiny black cock unsunk. His oversized testicles rested on the bed sheets, they too glistened with my wife's copious juices.

It was one of the hottest images I had ever seen. But despite its eroticism, the realization my wife chose BBC over spending the weekend with us, tore at my heart strings. Allie had made the conscious decision to enjoy at least one last sex-filled interracial fling with our hung contractor at the expense of our family.

I wondered if she'd be able to give it up when his work was done.

*****

Monday was like an eternity.

I hadn't slept well, constantly waking to the thoughts of the image I'd received from Robert.

To make matters worse, my schedule was crammed from the moment I landed in Southern California until I made it back to my hotel later that night. I knew I wouldn't have an opportunity to watch the spy cam video for hours.

My boss, Jerry Walsh, was waiting for me at the gate when my flight touched down at LAX. Jerry is our VP of Sales working out of HQ in Seattle--he had arrived twenty minutes before me. It's not uncommon for him to make appearances during customer implementations, especially on deals the size of my recent wins.

I like Jerry a lot and always look forward to seeing him. But why did he have to come this week?

"Great work on both deals Jack! President's Club is calling your name! Allie is going to love Aruba, hopefully she thanks you every day and night in that tropical paradise!" He said with a leering grin and a wink.

Jerry could be crude at times, but aside from being a dirty old man, he always took great care of his people, especially me.

"Thanks Jer. Yes, she and I have already talked about it. February can't get here soon enough!"

"Haha...I love it! But in the short term, you and I are going to have our own celebration after the session today. I scouted out a new steakhouse in Santa Monica with one of the best wine lists I've seen in a while!"

I knew what that meant. Jerry loved his red wine and his whiskey. We would be undoubtedly drinking a lot of both before the night was over.

After collecting our bags, Jerry and I were sitting in the back of our Uber on our way to my customer's office. He was on his phone. I glanced down at my watch--it read 8:45 a.m.

Allie is likely just getting back to the house after dropping off the kids...

The day crawled along. I knew the recorded video images were only a phone click away, but I wasn't in a time or place to view them. I resolved myself to the fact it would be much later in the night before I would finally see what my mind had imagined so many times over the past couple of months.

At 5 p.m. when the meetings concluded, Jerry and I took another rideshare to Santa Monica. After two cocktails each at the bar, during dinner we polished off two more bottles of vintage cabernet while enjoying one of the best meals I'd had in a long time. Yet, despite the delectable cuisine, the alcohol was the only thing keeping me from going crazy not being back in my hotel room.

We rolled out of the restaurant at 8:30 p.m. As we waited for the Uber to arrive, I said to my boss, "Thanks for a great night Jer, you sure know how to take care of your people!"

"Shit Jack, the night is young. The fun has just begun!"

"Jerry, in case you forgot, I have to present in the morning. I could really stand to catch some Zzz's after a long day!" I suspected where he was planning on taking me, but obviously the only thing I wanted to do was get back to the hotel.

"C'mon Jack, you have a hot wife to go home to. Linda is certainly no Allie, your sixty-two-year-old boss needs him some young pussy to get the old pipes flowing again. We'll just head over to the Pink Rhino for an hour or so."

I started to argue but knew it would do no good. Thirty minutes later we walked into one of hottest strip clubs in Hollywood.

The scenery was superb, but I quickly discovered it was torture seeing all those hot topless women while simultaneously visualizing my gorgeous wife's big tits bounding similarly in the face of a hung black man in my bedroom.

Before long, I lost track of Jerry.

When he finally reappeared, he wasn't alone. Two beautiful women flanked him--one a dark-haired Brazilian looking chick with gigantic tits and the other, a stunning blonde who bore an amazing resemblance to Allie.

"Ah Jack, there you are!" Jerry's booming intoxication alerting everyone around us to his presence. "I'd like you to meet Juliana and Summer, they're going to be our companions for the night, aren't you girls?" He shouted with a leering grin while lowering his hands and squeezing each of their asses, drawing feigned giggles.

"They're boss Hector was nice enough to reserve a couple of private rooms upstairs for each of us...now the only question is which of these beautiful creatures you'd like to have keep you company Jack?"

"Jer, they're both amazing but..."

"Jack, I'm already five bills into this, don't go getting all sanctimonious on me now! You earned this night when you landed those two big deals, and as your boss, I feel compelled to join you in the celebration!" Jerry slurred while turning and practically slobbering on Juliana's bulging cleavage.

Again, I knew it wouldn't do any good to argue. I also knew Jerry's type and I wasn't really being given a choice. He had every intention of motor-boating his face between Juliana's massive boobs for the next few hours.

Of course, my choice would have been Summer anyway. I couldn't get over how much her face and body reminded me of my wife's.

Jerry turned and gazed at Summer before peering back at me. "Looks familiar, huh Jack?"

I nodded in affirmation and suddenly the thought of Jerry being with Summer and him imagining it was Allie the whole time validated my decision. I reached out and took the pretty blonde by the hand.

The girls led us upstairs to a long dark hallway lined with doors leading into small private rooms on each side. It reminded me of dark department store dressing rooms--but in this case they were undressing rooms.

Just before Jerry and Juliana stepped into one of the first rooms on the right, he stopped and pulled a huge wad of bills from his pocket. He peeled off four $100 bills and slipped them into Summer's cleavage. "Take good care of him!" was all he said before he spanked Juliana on the ass and they disappeared behind the closing door.

Summer giggled and led me further down the hallway until we came to our room. We stepped inside and she closed the door behind us. I checked out her hot little ass and sexy, stocking clad legs while her back was still to me.

The space was small, but it had a narrow-padded L-shaped sectional bench seat on two walls. The room was dimly lit but contained a couple of vertical colored lighting features casting up the walls, giving it a unique sense of ambiance. There was a medium-sized TV screen mounted on one wall and a circular drink table near the door.

She turned and smiled. "So this will be our little private hideaway for the next couple of hours Jack. Anything you want, short of vaginal or anal penetration is on the menu, but since you're cute and seem like a nice enough guy, I might make a one-time exception for the first of those two rules!" She teased naughtily.

I eyed her body from head to toe and thought to myself, there can't be many hotter women in this entire establishment. She wore a lacy black babydoll deeply cut in the front that only covered about half of her incredible ass in the rear. A tiny piece of matching material in the shape of a G-string covered her pussy. The outfit was completed by sheer lace-top thigh-high silk stockings and five-inch Stiletto's.

"Wow...uh...Summer. You are gorgeous and that's a tempting offer, but let's talk for a bit before we decide what comes next."

"Sure Jack, you're the boss. Whatever floats your boat."

Despite looking like a centerfold, I could tell just by the way she carried herself and the quality of her articulation, she wasn't long for this career. "So what's your story Summer? In addition to a stunning body and gorgeous face, you clearly have a lot more going for you than most of the girls working here."

"Jack, that's really nice of you to say, but I'm just here to make sure you have a great time at the Pink Rhino!"

"Summer, seriously what's your deal?"

She laughed. "Jack, most guys don't give a fuck about anything other than these boobs, this ass and these long legs, but since you're not going to let it drop...I'm in my final year at USC Law School. I graduate in May and I'll be going to work as a contract lawyer at Space-X after I return from a couple weeks in Belize!"

"Haha...I knew it. Congratulations! So I just have to tell you, you could double as my wife's younger sister! Everything about you reminds me so much of her when we were in college...frankly it's uncanny!"

A big smile formed on her face before she winked and said confidently, "Then I guess you're a lucky man Jack!"

"As lucky as they come." I answered proudly, not knowing she heard that same line at least once a night from delusional men whose wives bore stronger resemblances to actual rhino's than the beautiful women working at the Pink Rhino.

"So, despite how lovely your wife sounds Jack, I'm sure you didn't come her to talk about her tonight, what do you say I dance for you before we graduate to something a little more grown up?"

I let her words resonate in my mind for several seconds before responding. "Actually Summer, I have something to tell you that I'm sure no other client has shared. I'm in a very strange place mentally and emotionally tonight and I think you'll understand when I tell you why..."

"Uh...o...okay Jack. It's your time and money...well, actually Jerry's money." We both laughed.

I spent the next several minutes sharing everything that had transpired over the past couple of months including discovering Allie's black dildo, my cuckold fetish, the spy cam, our hiring of Robert, and lastly, the admissions the black contractor made to me only 3-days previously about fucking my wife's brains out for weeks.

To say Summer was stunned was an understatement. "Oh my god Jack, that's an amazing story. So those video images are on your phone right now and you still haven't seen them?"

I nodded. "Yes, you don't know how hard it has been to not excuse myself and steal a peek throughout the day, but as I told you, my schedule hasn't provided me an opportunity."

"Jack, I wouldn't purport to suggest it's something you might want to consider, but if you want, I could be your support mechanism if you wanted to check the video images out now?"

Summer's offer caught me completely off guard. Did I really want to share one of the most dramatic moments of my life with someone I'd just met? But as I considered it, I realized it was better than waiting several hours and watching it alone in my hotel--I would assuredly never see her again, so why did it matter?

It turned out to be a great decision.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and thumbed to the spy cam app.

"Jack, again I don't want to get in your business, but this TV is tied to our in-house Wi-Fi. if you wanted, we could download your app and watch it on the larger screen."

Three minutes later, we were staring at the paused image from the beginning of the morning's spy cam recording in my master bedroom. My heart was practically beating out of my chest.

Summer held up the miniature remote control. "Jack are you ready for this?"

I nodded nervously thinking back to that first time Robert flopped that black serpent out next to me at Home Depot. So much had transpired since then and I was about to witness the ultimate culmination.

The recording began when motion activity took place at 8:47 a.m. The movement that triggered it to start came from a large naked black man pulling back the sheets and crawling into my marital bed. Robert Johnson positioned a few pillows behind him and sat up staring at the smoke alarm camera. An ear-to-ear grin was plastered across his face. He was already slowly stroking an obsidian cylinder that stood out like a beacon against the light-colored sheets. I couldn't believe how long and thick it was.

Neither could Summer. "Damn Jack...that's a huge cock..."

My mind raced with all the ramifications of what was soon to happen.

Finally, Robert's deep voice broke the silence. "Hey Jack. I'm not sure when and where you are watching this, but it really doesn't matter. In just a few minutes your gorgeous wife is gonna come through the door and based on every day for the past several weeks, she'll be hungry for this!" He peered downward at his cock that had already grown significantly as he stroked it.

"As I said before, you're going to see a different side of her than you ever have, but I suspect you'll like it. She's hot when she gets like that Jack!" Suddenly, he stopped and listened. "Oh, the garage door just opened, here is the missus now. It's funny how quickly she rushes back after dropping off the little ones these days."

Summer slipped her hand inside mine and we locked fingers.

Moments later a different sort of smile came to Robert's face as he peered over in the direction of our bedroom doorway.

Without seeing her on screen, I heard Allie's voice. "Hey there is a naked black man with a big cock in my bed!"

Robert chuckled. "Yes, that naked black man is waiting for a horny married white bitch to join him in this bed!"

This time it was Allie's turn to laugh. "I would take offense to being called a bitch, but since I'm in heat, I suppose it's a fair thing to say."

"What are you in heat for?"

"That black monster between your legs!"

It blew me away Allie was conversing with him without filters. In eleven years of marriage, I had never heard her talk like this. I peered over at Summer--the look on my face conveying as much.

She rubbed my shoulder to soothe my anxiousness.

"This?" Robert's voice interrupted our thoughts. He was waving his big cock at my wife. "It ain't in monster mode yet! It needs to see what it's going to devour first. Take off your clothes!"

I heard Allie giggle as she neared the foot of the bed. The back of her head came into the cameras view.

It was a surreal feeling seeing my wife standing near our bed staring at a naked black man lazily stroking his huge cock for their mutual benefit. I couldn't help feeling like I was standing right behind her experiencing everything she was. I should have felt distressed he had boldly directed her to take off her clothes, but instead I found his dominant communication strangely arousing.

We could still only view her from the shoulders up, but I watched as her tight shirt was soon being lifted from her head and tossed aside. Now her sleek bra straps were the only clothing item we could see.

A devious smile came to Robert's lips. "And the pants...but leave your bra and panties on!"

Allie's head dipped from view as she leaned down to pull off what I suspected were her Lululemon stretch pants.

Moments later she was standing partially in front of the camera lens again.