I fucked up

Story Info
Young man makes big mistake in gay bar.
1k words
4.22
5.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked up. I went in the restroom of a gay bar alone. I was followed. While draining my bladder I felt a hot breath on my neck sending a shudder down my body. I had no idea what to expect but I feared the worst. I was ever going to have to suck a cock or get fucked.

My worst fears were about to happen. Seems I was followed into the restroom by two big queers with huge cocks. One planned to fuck my mouth and the other, my ass.

While I had sucked cock before and had also been fucked, but never both at the same time. Being spit roasted was something you only heard about, but rarely experienced. For me, the time had come.

They gambled rock, scissors, paper to see who got my mouth and who got my ass. Either way I was the loser.

My clothes were ripped from my body leaving me bare ass naked with a boner extending from my body. I was sent to my knees as a big semi-hard cock was presented to my lips. I tried to speak but my mouth was filled with cock making speaking impossible.

I did what came natural for me, I started sucking the cock in my mouth. At the same time a hard cock began probing my puckered asshole. The cock in my mouth was growing and throbbing as my sphincter muscle was forced to surrender. A sharp stab of pain along with a loud pop occurred as the cock drilled deeper into my man pussy.

The more the two cocks penetrated me, the harder my own cock became.

A young and wiser man and was now the source of pure pleasure for two grunting queers, as they plowed in and out of my mouth and ass. I was unaware my cock was leaking cum and dripping on the floor. I had only stopped in the gay bar for a quick beer or two.

The cock in my ass exploded coating the walls of my bowels sending me over the edge making me splash my load on the floor. It did not take long for my mouth to be flooded with a huge load of cum, which I greedily sucked down. I was totally dicked down. I thought it was done. But like Lee Corso often says, not so fast.

There was now a line of queers waiting to take the place of the two who had spit roasted me. I was handed a beer and told to wash out my mouth. I hated to spit out the beer but I did.

The next pair stepped up and once again I was on a spit. The evening had started so innocently. A sometimes cocksucker had just stopped off for a beer. Only now I was being fed cum and lots of it. I was not a victim I was a participant. Before the event was over, I swallowed so many loads of cum, I lost count. Cum was literally draining out my ass like a slow river onto the floor creating a large pool.

Each time a new cock entered my ass, my own boner would return. However, I only had one orgasm.

When it was all over, I returned to my table minus my clothes. I took a swig, of my now warm beer, and asked the bartender to call me a cab.

An Uber driver showed up and was shocked to see his ride was a freshly fucked naked young man. Once I gave him my address, we drove off heading for my apartment. But a few blocks from the gay bar, I fell sound asleep.

I awoke when I orgasmed in the Uber driver's mouth. Apparently, he had sucked me off in my sleep. He smiled and said there would be no surcharge for the BJ. The ride fare had been prepaid by my many friends at the bar

Thank God, it was late at night as I sneaked into my apartment, minus my clothes.

When I turned to lock the door, I was stunned to see the Uber driver standing there with a sheepish grin.

"I hope you're up for one more good fucking," he said.

"One more won't hurt me," I responded.

"I always wanted to bugger my wife in the ass, but it was a no go," he said

"An ass is an ass no matter man or woman," I replied.

He dropped his pants and displayed a nice curved hard cock with a mushroom head. The kind I like to suck. I was not greatly disappointed this cock was destined for my ass and not my mouth.

I got on all fours and he got behind me preparing to mount me doggie style. His cock entered my-cum slicked ass easily and hit my prostate sending a thrill coursing through me.

No pain no gain I often heard, but this time, there was no pain only pure pleasure. The Uber driver upped his game and was now plowing me deep and hard. I was moaning out loud causing an echo in the room.

Both fucker and fuckee were in the throes of ecstasy and wanted it to never stop. But all good things end, I screamed when I blew my load and felt a wash of warm cum coated my bowels.

I dunno how many times I had been fucked, but knew I would be visiting that gay bar again and often.

I asked if I could clean his cock with my mouth. Without hesitation the still semi-hard cock was presented to my lips. I eagerly swallowed it down and sucked it clean. Savoring the flavor as I did.

I heard a loud voice saying, "Sonny boy you have been having wet dreams again and soiled the sheets with your-spunk." It was the voice of my mom. It was the third night in a row I had been busted.

"I assume it was gay dreams again," she said.

I laughed and said, "No ma, I was dreaming of you."

"BS, you're no motherfucker, you are as queer as the day is long," came her reply.

Mother's do know their sons, don't you agree?