I Gave Her To Him

Story Info
A sexy gift for him; a new beginning for me?
8.6k words
4.56
58.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Friday was our 30th anniversary. My husband, Jim came home on Thursday and asked if I wanted him to cook our anniversary meal the next day. That's just the kind of guy he is, offering to do something nice for me. With Covid keeping us from our favorite steak house, he was willing to give me the night off.

"No, thanks. I am planning your favorite meal, and a very special surprise for the wonderful man in my life." I moved to meet him near the front door.

"A surprise? Something naughty I hope!"

I reached up to kiss him on the lips. "Oh Jimmy, you have no idea!!"

My man lifted me off the floor so that my tiny, 5' tall and barely 100 pound body could meet him at his own level. At 6'2" and 220 lbs, my husband is strong and virile, and makes me feel so safe. He was dressed in his business suit, but I could picture his semi-naked body beneath, as he does his daily workouts downstairs. I love watching him, sweat dripping down his abs, the long lean muscles of his thighs as he performs his squatting routines. I cuddled into his brawny grasp, inhaling his manly pheromones, my vagina beginning to dampen.

Jimmy's hands slid along my waist and hips, but as his hand cupped my ass cheeks, I gave him a playful spank and told him he would have to wait for tomorrow. He frowned like a boy who just had his candy confiscated, but I paid no heed. We had supper and enjoyed our evening, with a few glasses of wine, but it was hands off until after our dinner, the next day. I told him not to be late, as dinner would be served promptly at 6 o'clock.

What I couldn't tell him was that there would be an extra person in our bed for our anniversary.

I had wanted to elevate our sexual exploits from our mostly vanilla lifestyle as a gift, on our special day. We have been in a bit of a routine of petting, oral, missionary or doggy style sex and an orgasm for each, with maybe a cuddle after. Oh, sure, we have those restraints under the bed corners, some sex toys and maybe a pair of handcuffs tucked away, all of them mostly gathering dust. But we are hardly a kinky couple. Our life together has been wonderful. We've raised two fine boys who now each have their own children, and have been empty nesters for more than 5 years. We have taken advantage of having sex in an empty house, even if it has been mostly what people would call vanilla sex.

I decided to up the ante for our 30th anniversary, and sneaked onto his computer last Monday, to see if Jim had a particular kink when he watches porn. I've never minded him watching any of that stuff, because his libido is much higher than mine, and he's always ready to answer the call when I do get horny. When I found out how much he watches Asian porn, I had to find a way to help that fantasy out. So, I called my brother Allan, who has been single for the last few years after a nasty divorce.

Allan and I have always been close, so I asked him how he would go about finding a local Asian girl if he were interested in that kind of thing. He told me that he's visited a few massage parlors in the downtown, and that they were pretty straight up businesses whose girls would provide happy endings when requested. He had frequented one in particular, as well as one girl that he liked a lot, and handed me the address. The good thing about Allan is that he knows when to help out his sister, but he also knows when not to ask any questions.

And so, I called up that parlor to arrange a massage Wednesday afternoon. The lobby was bright and clean, and the clerk asked my name. I told her I was Cindy, here to meet Nuhai. Soon after, Nuhai appeared and greeted me with a handshake and a simple bow. I followed her down a long narrow hall with 6 numbered doors, and she stopped at number 4.

I stepped in to a darkened room, shaded with candles and red curtains. She was perfect, probably 19 or 20 years old, standing 4'10, with almond eyes and pursed lips painted pink. She was wearing black tennis shoes, a pair of black leggings that molded to her lean calves and thighs, as well as to the swell of her pubic mound. Her blouse was pink silk, embroidered with a floral pattern. As small as I am (I have A cup breasts), she was certainly no bigger busted than I, although it was hard to tell as the beautiful material hung loosely over her chest. Her hair was cropped to a short, pixie cut with bangs, and her smile was gracious.

"Is this first time?" she asked, and I nodded. She told me that I would undress to my own comfort level, and then slip under the sheet. She would return when I was ready and would then begin. Nuhai offered a place for my clothes, and then left to allow me to undress. While I have never had a massage before, I didn't know any other way to approach someone to do something like this. I shed my jeans, socks and T-shirt, and climbed beneath the crisp, clean, top sheet, wearing only a pair of white cotton bikinis and matching bra, and laid face down.

When Nuhai came in, she adjusted the sheet and stood beside me, asking if I was comfortable. Her hands moved slowly over my torso above the thin layer of cloth, her first touches only to sooth and comfort me. As her hand meandered over my shoulders and back, they crossed over my skimpy bra straps. She rolled down the sheet from over my shoulders, until she stopped at the top of my panties, tucking it in at my hips. She then unclipped my bra and gently lifted each arm from the armhole. Nuhai told me to lift up, in order to remove the garment entirely. As I moved to my elbows, I pressed them into me, to keep from exposing my tiny breast to her. She slid the bra out and placed it neatly on top of my other clothes.

Nuhai began the massage with my shoulders and back, melting the muscles with each movement of her talented fingers. She then stepped to the foot of the table, and softly rubbed my toes beneath the cool, white sheet, lingering on each one as if it was as important as the next. Then the centers and sides of each foot were given similar caresses. I gently moaned, not ever having had this delicious treatment before, at least from a professional. She raised the sheet from over my feet and placed it at its other end, at the top of my panties; refolding the sheet again and again, until it covered only my scantily clad bottom. Her small hands worked wonders on my calves, nursing each one, bringing me to full relaxation.

Next, her hands pulled and stretched my muscular thighs, first along the outsides, following the length of each strand. Soon after, her hands coursed the long, lean muscles along the backs of my thighs. I was almost asleep at one point, given the calming effect of her touch. The girl took hold of my feet and lifted them slightly off the bed, parting them a few inches, so she could next access the insides of my thighs.

Nuhai added more oil and began a journey up from the inside of my knee, slowly advancing to the tender and seldom touched skin so very near my pussy, I felt my panties moisten, the heat from within me rising, to the point that I thought she might be able to see how the wetness had darkened the flimsy material between my legs. I began to worry that she might soon smell my arousal. The other leg received the same treatment, and this talented girl carried on without indicating that in any way that she could sense my awakening.

Nuhai spent much more time working these muscles, and on occasion flicked against the elastic separating my heat from her touch, and calmly moved away again. She used a velvety soft stroke across the top of the backs of my thighs, almost constantly in contact with the thin cotton fabric covering my bum. Her palms glanced over the damp cotton while her fingers remained massaging the warm skin nearby.

When Nuhai allowed her fingers to delve inside the leg band of my right buttock, I reached one hand back and stopped her. I had raised my head and turned to look at her. With my body twisted, I knew my right breast, what little there was, hung beneath, fully exposed. I was also aware that my nipple was already hard, aroused from her caring fingers, playing so near my pussy.

"You want full release?" she asked, looking warmly into my eyes. "I make you feel very good." Her eyes flicked down to see my brown nipple just dangling beneath me.

"Um, uh, no, not today," I responded. "But, I wonder if you, um, make house calls. I want to surprise my husband with your touch, for our anniversary." As I sputtered out my question, Nuhai caressed my thighs ever so lightly. "We've never done anything like this before," I added.

"You rest now. I make you feel good first. We talk later." I relaxed my hand and turned back around to rest my face again into the holder.

Nuhai raised my arms from the side of my body, and placed each over the top of my head, exposing my underarms. I was glad that I had shaved all of the sensitive areas this morning, as well as having bathed, before leaving for my massage. Looking through the hole in the face rest, I noticed she had removed her shoes; her small bare toes adorned with bright pink nail polish. Her black leggings held her thin calves snugly, but I could not see anything higher than that. Nuhai continued to work my lower and upper back with her girlish hands; her soft fingers sliding down and around, along my rib cage, at times nearly beneath me. She brushed along the outer flesh of my small globes, teasing the sides of each of my breasts.

This time, I didn't stop her, as I felt myself flooding juices into the gusset of my underwear. As I lay there enjoying her caresses, I began to have thoughts unlike those I ever had before. I imagined her naked, in our bed, between Jim and me, kissing him and caressing me.

Jim had hinted long ago about bringing a woman into our bed, just for fun, but I've always been a girl who likes a hairy chest and a hard dick, and Jim checked those boxes nicely. He's not huge, but at almost 7 inches (and very thick too), he's the biggest guy I've ever been with. I turned him down then, having no interest in sharing a woman with my husband, let alone playing with one myself.

I had never kissed or played with another woman in a sexual way. But, Nuhai now had me wanting her to tease me further, to take advantage of me. I cooed softly as I melted into the bed; my hips trying to grind my clit ever so slowly into the sheets below.

Nuhai stood at my head, reaching to press into my upper back, her soft tummy resting on the back of my head. I could feel her breath in and out as her tummy moved next to me, while her hands warmed my upper body. When she moved to my shoulders and neck, Nuhai moved my shoulder-length, copper red hair to the side. Her fingers lightly pinched along the ticklish curve of my ear (another erotic zone for me) oh, so gently. I could almost feel her breath as her fingers found every crevice to my ears and earlobes. The inside of her forearm would sometimes whisk along wisps of my hair. Her caresses to my supple neck only made me wetter, my eyes staring at her tiny feet below, while they shuffled with her upper body's movements. I felt as liquid as the oil she had poured over me earlier.

"Cindy, you turn over, now."

I did as asked, and Nuhai raised the sheet to shield her eyes from seeing my nakedness, while I rolled onto my back. I quickly took a look down at my body as I settled, seeing first that my panties weren't quite as wet as I had imagined, although I knew my pussy was leaking. I could make out the valley that split my labia, tucked tightly into the white cotton bikinis. As I lay back, my breasts almost disappeared into my chest, leaving only the puffy areolas and the thick brown nipples now standing erect. When Nuhai covered my nearly naked body once more, I could see the darkness of my nipples through the gauzy fabric, as the two buttons kept the sheet from being totally flat over my body.

Nuhai folded the top of the sheet, all the way to my hips. Her eyes went from mine, to my chest and Nuhai stood at my left side now, lifting the oil bottle from the nearby table. She upturned the bottle and poured a thin stream of golden oil onto the center of my freckled brown torso, from the V at the base of my neck, down to the top of my belly button.

I looked so white where the sunlight hadn't bronzed my now flattened mounds, as it had the rest of my chest and belly. Setting the bottle back, she slid her fingers along the rivulet of oil, her right hand smoothing it up along my collarbones, while her left moved over my belly and down near my sheet covered panties.

I looked at her, unsure of myself, but she smiled so softly back at me, giving me comfort. Her right hand moved to my shoulders and then reached down to my right rib cage, sliding downward along the rounded fatty tissue of my right breast. Along its path back, she crossed beneath the barely noticeable globe, to mid chest, and then up through my sternum. She would repeat those movements to my left side next.

Meanwhile her left hand slid down my right belly, mirroring the path of her other hand, along my right side and then back up, near my diaphragm. Each hand made circles, the two meeting in the center of my body. Her hands moved slowly, deliciously; not massaging now, only caressing. I lay still, absorbing her gentle touch.

I had to raise my head to take in the tender scene below. I gazed at her feminine fingers as they glided over me, seeing that between my hip bones and belly, there were two thin valleys of flesh where the elastic bridged across. I lay my head back, as I imagined her fingers slipping between the valley and elastic, on their way to pleasing me.

As Nuhai's right hand made smaller circles, the edges of her fingers would scratch across my puffy areolas, creating a gasp in my breathing. With no hurry, she continued, each orbit causing just a little more intensity, until her baby finger brushed my stone hard nipples. She knew I was hers now; that any hesitation I had before, was gone.

I looked up at Nuhai while she did this, and she continued without making eye contact. Her left hand now widened its path, causing a similar stroking of the elastic of my panties. I looked down once more, watching her last finger sliding beneath the elastic, caressing my soft, smooth skin, just above my mons. Her face remained unfazed as her hand continued on its way.

Her right hand now took my left nipple into it, kneading the nubbin, twisting it ohh, so lightly. My breathing became faltered, as she increased the pressure. Her left hand, like that of a piano player, was doing its own thing. It had turned so that the fingers pointed downward and now only moved side-to-side, first knuckle deep into my undies. She could, no doubt, feel the stubble of my recent shaving, the reddish curls all gone, making my vulva silky smooth for my husband. How could I have known he would not be the next person to course their fingers over it?

I was making audible moans, giving her permission to go further. Her full hand, still wet with the yellowy oil, slid completely down onto the curvature of my vulva, cupping it, holding firm, feeling my warmth radiating into her slick fingers. My legs parted unconsciously. My body was on fire now, and I needed her to do this!

Soon after, the young girl withdrew her hand from my panties and moved her body to my hips, to concentrate on her final act. Then, each set of fingers took hold of the waistband of my dampened underwear, sliding them from their place. My hips rose to allow her to slip the soiled fabric from beneath and away. I lay naked before this lovely, sensuous young girl who had me under her spell.

Nuhai looked to me and whispered, "You close eyes now."

My eyes fluttered closed, and other senses took over. My breathing was already heavy. The scented candles now wafted a different smell. It was the heady aroma of my own vagina, brought to life by her sensuous fondling. Nuhai's touches were enhanced by the quiet of the room. Her right hand pulled apart the top of my labial folds, and the cool air tingled against the erect tissue of my clitoris.

Nuhai nudged my thighs further apart with her other hand, and she used her middle and ring finger, now freshly oiled, to peel open the pink, fleshy petals, and slipping between them. She explored from below my clit, all the way to the tender, untouched skin below my vulva. I moaned as she took my clit between her right thumb and index finger, rolling the fleshy button between them. Her other fingers found their way inside of me. I could hear the sloshing of the oil and my own juices, as they slid easily into my already well-lubricated pussy. Her fingers were face up, and she began stroking along the upper side of my vagina, easily locating my G-spot.

My hips worked with her. I pushed into each stroke, as I do with my husband's hard cock. I could tell I was close, and my orgasm would overtake me soon. I fucked her little fingers as they stroked my G-spot. I humped against her hands, one fingering my clit, tapping at it to make me erupt. My hips jammed upward. My mouth opened wide.

I came, and I came in torrents. Her internal fingers continued caressing the engorged gland, until I felt the splash and squirting of juices on her hand. My hips bucked and rolled. I let out one most guttural grunt as my climax finally exploded. I looked down at Nuhai's fingers now rapidly circling my clit. My arms and legs flailed as if I were seizing. I moaned the longest moan of my life. I looked up at Nuhai and she looked back at me in a most satisfied way, and kept watching until my body became limp.

I began to relax now, as her hands released me from my climactic torture, and she reached for a towel to wipe each graceful finger dry. I was spent, and felt like I would melt over the edges of the table. Nuhai looked down at me and suggested, "You lay back now. When you ready, open door and then we talk, okay?"

I nodded imperceptibly and she left the room. After a few moments, I got up off the bed and began to dress, my legs still feeling shaky. Regaining my composure, I opened the door and Nuhai came down the hall, entered, and closed the door behind her.

"When you want me to visit?"

"Friday night at 7 o'clock," I whispered.

"How long I stay for?"

"I will pay until midnight just in case, but probably 10 o'clock or so."

She gave me a price and took my address. I paid her for today's massage, adding in a generous tip, and thanked her so much. She smiled and said, "That was first time with girl?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"You liked?" She grinned.

"Very much." I was blushing like I was in high school again!

Nuhai smiled and said, "I see you Saturday. 7 o'clock!" She then walked me out.

On Friday, while Jimmy was at work, I prepared our bedroom with a misting of vanilla oil, candles to be lit, and readied the bed with red satin sheets and matching pillow cases. I drew the comforter and top sheets down to the footboard.

I pulled out my favorite black pencil skirt, and white silky, see-through blouse. I decided to enhance my dress with red satin bikinis, matching garter and hose. There would be no bra necessary, as my husband loves to see my nipples whenever he can. Jimmy loves my sexy lingerie, and this night would give him everything he wanted and more.

I got dinner under way. My husband's favorite dish is pasta, spaghetti and meatballs to be exact. I had the sauce simmering and pasta water boiling, when I looked at the clock - 5:55. I hadn't realized that all of this planning had my panties already wet!

Jimmy walked in the door at 6pm with a bouquet and a card in hand. He looked handsome in his suit, and as I approached, I pulled off my apron, wrapped it in a ball, and tossed it on the sofa.

"They're beautiful," I said, inhaling the fresh rose scent. He grabbed me and pulled me up into him, his strapping arms holding me firm. As he held me, he stared at the tiny buds poking into my blouse, and used his thumb on one.