I Gave Her To Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes when she left, reliving the last few moments of our lust. She returned and handed something to Jimmy, but I knew not what. Nuhai then laid me back onto the cool satin sheets, and laid on her belly, between my legs.Her hands took hold of my hips and her mouth kissed its way up my thighs, toward my hairless and waiting pussy. Her mouth kissing me along each thigh, and then across my pubic mound, then to my hip. She seemed to go everywhere but where I wanted her to go.

I've seen videos of two women eating each other, and it does look very hot. I also know that my husband is a very capable oral lover, but I was sure that I was about to experience something with Nuhai that I never had before. She kissed me so carefully, so slowly, that I wanted to force her face onto my aching clitoris. My hands lightly stroked the top of her head, neither guiding nor pushing. She would nibble for a second on my clit, and then retreat along the insides of my labia, then back up again. Her tongue would slide to my belly button, delving into the crevice, and then move down along the razored stubble to kiss my engorged nub once more. My head was moving side to side and then I felt those same two fingers begin their dance between my pussy lips.

She lingered at times, deep in the canal, and then twisted them sideways and drew back. I could not stop my hips from gyrating with her caresses. She turned them upside down, gliding along the skin at the bottom of my opening. Nuhai had built my excitement even further, before she added a third finger. My pussy began to stretch, as it does when Jimmy enters me, building pressure at the tight orifice of my vagina. Nuhai added a few licks to my clitoris, while her fingers teased me inside. And then, more pressure. Although her hands are small, when she pushed a fourth finger into my vagina, I grunted as it felt more like an oversized cock trying to work its way inside me. It felt bigger than him, like another huge man trying to push his way inside me, fucking me in front of my husband. Her mouth continued on my clit, pulling it, suckling on it, while her fingers forced their way inside deeper.

I felt my hips thrusting instinctively, as her fingers filled me up. As Nuhai's thumb curled in, toward her palm, she was now pushing her hand inside me, and once fully inside, the young girl made a fist. I let out a moan at this new sensation. It was like the baby was moving inside me when I was pregnant. I was heaving now, and as I opened my eyes, I saw my husband kneeling behind Nuhai. I watched him spit out the corner of another foil packet. Jimmy was going to put his thick cock in this girl who was now stuffing my pussy to its limit. He began thrusting into her as her mouth moved up and down over my clit. I saw his large hands grasping around her waifish hips as he pushed deeper into the lithe little girl.

I knew I was being fist fucked for the first time, and I saw the intensity in Jimmy's eyes as he fucked her hard and fast. I pulled on my stone hard nipples, twisting them to enhance the sensations below. My clit was first to explode, but as I stifled a scream, a tremendous gush of fluid escaped my pussy as the fist pounding me brought me off internally as well. I was delirious, and shaking uncontrollably. I moaned and moaned until I couldn't take it any more. I pushed her face from my pussy so I could stop the onslaught of contractions.

As my climax ebbed, Jimmy had his eyes staring downward, watching his man cock stretching his young Asian prize. With a few more strokes, his jaw clenched as his own orgasm filled the plastic sac separating him from filling up her young wet pussy.

The noises soon abated; my moans, his groans, her sloshing, her sucking. We all lay still; heaving and breathing more slowly, collapsed into a pile. My hands caressed the shiny black hair of our new-found third.

Jimmy was first to roll off. Nuhai soon followed, lying on her back to recover from both her giving and receiving. I noticed the thick mucus pooled in tip of the condom, while Jimmy's dick began to dwindle in size. He caught my eyes, smiling broadly. Nuhai got up first and left for the bathroom. Jimmy moved next to me, pulling my thin frame into his strong, burly chest. He whispered, "Baby, that was so hot! I love you so much."

As we gained our breath, I removed the protective rubber from his flaccid dick. He looked at me and said, "Oh, Cindy, I don't know if I can do that again." His breathing was still labored.

I kissed his forehead, and replied, "Don't worry, Baby, I will get all of that cock in the morning!"

When Nuhai emerged from the bathroom, she was fully dressed and had her handbag with her. She bowed slightly in our direction, and started for the door of the bedroom. I followed, grabbing my housecoat while catching up. Jimmy remained in bed. We walked back down the stairs and, as we neared the front door, I reached for my purse, to pay her for our evening. She pushed my hand away.

"But, we agreed on a price, Nuhai."

She turned to me, kissed me on my cheek. Then she said, "Cindy, I work at parlor almost every day, but sometimes I do not like job. I like you and I like Jimmy. He has big cock. That was not work. That was fun. I hope you had fun." I kissed her cheek and opened the door. Once she was down the street and out of sight, I returned the bedroom.

Jimmy and I cleaned ourselves up and returned to the bedroom and embraced. He said, "Cindy, I had no idea you would ever..."

I shushed him with my finger to his lips, "Neither did I. That was so fucking hot! You were such a beast! I loved watching you fuck her!"

"And I've never seen you cum so hard, Cindy!"

"I know, Baby, I know."

We pulled off the satin sheets and made up the bed with our traditional cotton blend, climbed in and turned off the light. I turned to my side and Jimmy spooned from behind, his cock no longer able to perform. After a few moments of silence, he spoke up.

"Wow, I can hardly wait for our next anniversary!" He giggled a bit, and I slapped him on his butt.