I Gave Her To Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're more beautiful than any flower." We kissed for a long time. "The skirt looks amazing on you too," he announced, looking me over from head to toe.

"The pasta will be ready. I've got to get back," I said as he settled me back onto the carpet of the living room. I handed Jimmy a vase and he filled it and placed the roses on the table, and set two places for us. I attended to the pasta, draining and rinsing it. Jimmy ladled the meatballs and sauce from the pot and we met at the table. With bread and garnishes already in place, we set down to eat our meal together, talking about his day, and the flowers, and how good it was to be together.

After dinner, I opened the card and then Jimmy pulled a jewelry box from his pant pocket. Inside was a beautiful tennis bracelet, already sized. Apparently, he did some snooping of his own and took one of my other bracelets for sizing. I tried it on and it looked dazzling as the crusted diamonds sparkled under the light.

I pulled out the wine and poured us both a glass. Jim's eyes got that horny look, and he said, "Well, I don't imagine that the wine is my surprise..." I laughed and we clinked our glasses.

"No, your present won't arrive until 7 o'clock. You're stuck with just me until then!"

He looked oddly at me and then offered, "Pizza? You've got pizza coming at 7? We just ate!" He chuckled out loud and I shook my head.

Taking another sip, I offered, "Just be patient. But, in the meantime, you don't need to wear your shirt and tie for the rest of the night. Why don't you go find something more comfortable?"

"Good idea," he responded. He left the room and I heard the shower going, and then his razor. Shortly after he returned, his five-oclock shadow gone, wearing some khaki pants and a polo shirt.

"That looks better," I suggested from my seat, patting the seat on the sofa next to me. He sat down and I leaned into him, smelling his fresh cologne. This man knows how to get ready for his lady! We kissed and snuggled a bit. I had set Spotify to some relaxing mix music, and we chatted until the doorbell chimed. Jimmy looked at me, and I said, "Aren't you going to answer that?"

He got up, and I followed him to the door. When he opened it and Nuhai stepped in, he looked back at me. I moved to them and announced, "Honey, this is Nuhai. Nuhai, this is my husband, Jim."

She extended her undersized hand. "Nice to meet you Jim." Jimmy took her hand in his, still confused but curious. He allowed her in. She wore a simple, navy blue pleated skirt with flats, knee length, and accented with a pearl necklace. Her lips were painted bright red.

"Jimmy, Nuhai is a masseuse, and I've asked her to give you a special massage for our anniversary, right here in our home."

He looked up and down at this sweet young girl. "Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yes," she said softly, "Your wife ask for you to enjoy sensual massage. She ask me to do for you. She did not say how handsome you be." She bowed humbly toward him.

"Wow! Like, wow! Cindy, you've really outdone yourself." He faced her and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Nuhai." I held his arm as I allowed him time to absorb the situation.

I leaned up into his ear and whispered slyly, "I may have peeked at your porn search history." He turned and kissed my cheek appreciatively.

"This is why I love you so much, Cindy."

Nuhai then took his arm from me, and said, "Jim, please show to your bedroom." She was carrying a large handbag with her, likely with her oils and such in it.

Before he could turn away from me, I saw a tent already pitched in his pants. Jimmy quickly turned and led us upstairs, and to our bedroom. Opening the bedroom door, he instinctively turned on the light switch, and abruptly stopped. He took in the smells and sights. "God, Cindy, this is awesome." I began the task of lighting the candles that would set the mood for us, then switched off the main lighting to the room.

Nuhai had walked past us and into the en suite. She set her bag inside and in a few seconds returned, saying, "Jim, you sit on bed. Cindy, you sit over there." She pointed to our cedar chest that rests along my side of our bed. She re-entered the en suite and closed the door behind her.

Jimmy sat on my side of the bed, next to me. The top of the chest was wide enough, and had a warm comforter on top for padding. I sat down and Jimmy reached to stroke my thigh near the hem of my skirt. "Oh, no you don't!" I said, slapping his hand away playfully. "There will be time for that later."

When the door opened, the petite Asian stepped into the room. She wore a royal blue silk kimono, open a few inches in front, barely covering her naked breasts. There was no perceptible mounds to her naked chest. Jimmy let out a breath, audibly, when he gazed at her youthful and nearly naked beauty. The only other clothing this girl wore was matching blue silk panties, the smallest I've ever seen on a woman.

Nuhai approached my husband, and unbuttoned his shirt, raising it up to remove it. As she reached, her kimono parted wider, and each of her chocolate black nipples came into his view. He bent over to stay within her reach, allowing her to slip the cloth off his arms. The girl folded it neatly over my dressing table, while Jimmy turned to me and mouthed the words, "I love you."

When she returned, she began to unbutton his pants. Her miniature fingers pulled the zipper down. Nuhai reached her girlish hand inside and ran her fingers along the length of my husband's already hardening cock. I hiked up my skirt above the tops of my hose, revealing the clips of my garters, high enough to gain access to my own pussy, once things got hotter.

Nuhai stood straight up. She turned to me and grinned, stating, "You not tell me he have a big cock." Her gaze went directly to my hand, now fondling myself beneath the red satin. She turned back to him and knelt down to remove his slacks.

Jimmy looked down at the girl, his hands resting on her shoulders. She looked up at him with the release of his slacks, and on her way to her feet, her nose brushed against his bulging tighty-whiteys. He watched her closely as her breasts once again appeared, the black nipples pointed out from her flat chest. The girl carefully folded his pants and placed them with his shirt. He stood next to me in his undies, staring at my wandering fingers. I sat further back on the cedar chest, raising my knees up and apart. He could see my my middle finger, through the stretched satin, fingering my pussy. I looked toward his still covered cock and saw a dollop of precum ooze through the fabric, just below the waist band.

When she returned to him, Nuhai had shrugged off her kimono, and stood in front. She looked down at her body, now only panty-clad, and then back up to him. "Do you like," she asked.

My husband responded with his hands, each one taking a thick, dark nipple and twisting it gently. The young girl bit her lip and reached out to his underwear, tugging them from his hips. Again, she bowed down with them as they slid to his feet, ignoring his cock springing free and striking her face. As she stepped away to dispense of them, I stared at his fully erect penis, dripping precum over the circumcised knob. He pulled on it, feeling its hardness, watching her intently. I slid my fingers higher, diddling circles over my clit.

Nuhai stood in front of him, her back to me, and I saw her so very small bottom, barely any breadth to her hips at all. She dropped to her knees and looked up at my husband. Jimmy cracked, "Is this my massage?"

Nuhai took hold of his thick, blood-engorged cock, and said, "I can give massage if you want. Or I give you what Cindy ask for." Jimmy understood then that everything was already decided, so he was willing to just go along for a great ride. He gazed at the young Asian as she jacked his cock up and down, her hand not able to fully wrap around his handsome dick. Nuhai added a second hand to complete a ring that strode up and down his turgid shaft.

I was lost in the sight, my fingers wet with my own excitement, as I watched my husband taking in this talented girl kneeling before him. Jim's hands each cupped the side of her head, signaling his want of her mouth. The girl complied, looking up into his eyes as she dipped her tongue into the dripping hole at the tip of his manhood. Her almond eyes stared back at him, while her mouth began its descent of his thick purple cock head.

Jimmy was groaning, as was I, while my Asian friend fellated him. She pulled his cock straight up, and turned her head sideways so she could wrap her lips on either side the thick coursing vein, and moved her head up and down along it. On her third trip to the base of his cock, Hunai continued lower, licking and then sucking each of Jimmy's balls into her mouth. He watched her in awe, as she slathered his sack with saliva. More precum oozed out, and like lava, spilled down the shaft and onto her fingers. She then stood up and pushed him to a seated position on the bed so she could rest on her haunches to continue her oral invasion of his cock.

This sweet young girl opened her mouth wide, and then placed her hands on his backside to pull him into her mouth. Now I was in awe of how she gobbled all the way down to the very base of his cock. It had to be halfway down her throat. I've never had him all in my mouth, but she made it look effortless. He looked at me, his eyes widened. Nuhai came back up, took a quick breath, and proceeded all the way down once again. When she got to the bottom, one of her hands raised up and pulled his hand to the top of her head. I watched as he forced his hips up, his hand pushing her face into him. She wanted to be face fucked, and he was a willing participant. Slowly he drove her face all the way down. I noticed her tongue, sticking out from her bottom lip, washing his cock from side to side.

Jimmy had a look of fear, and stared at me, then pulled her head back. "No, not yet, I'm gonna cum!" He was breathing quickly, his cock jerking, so near to expelling its slimy load all over our bed. He did stop in time, and while he collected himself, Nuhai climbed onto our bed and lay on her back, resting her head on my pillows. Her legs stretched to where he sat, and she spread them wide. He gazed at her teeny, porcelain white body, laid out for him to enjoy.

She looked at him, ignoring my presence, and nodded toward her panties. "Do you want?" and rose up off her hips. He understood and reached up to her lovely thin panties, pulling them down and off her feet. Jimmy turned to me, and raised the sodden cloth to his face, inhaling deeply. I looked back at him with love.

"Can I?" he whispered.

I nodded.

My husband now moved slowly up the tiny girl's body, his large firm hands enjoying the smooth, supple Asian skin along the way. As he neared her pussy, he stared at the thick mass of black curls at the junction of her thighs, and he nestled there. I'm sure he has never seen anyone like her before, and the fingers of his right hand slithered through the jungle of long, straight, jet black pubic hair. He kissed her tummy, again and again, while his fingers pressed through the hairy mound to find the slick slit buried beneath.

At that very moment I panicked. I had forgotten all about condoms! We haven't used them since we were married, and I totally forgot to purchase any! I wasn't worried so much about oral, but we don't know her and I wouldn't want him to contract something, or worse, make a baby!! I began to tremble, forgetting all about what I was watching.

As Jimmy fingered this wanton girl, she waved something in her hand. A condom packet! Oh, God, such a relief. Nuhai asked, "Do you want?" Again, Jimmy looked to me for approval, and my smile answered his query.

He reached up and took the foil from her, tore off the corner with his teeth and spit it out. She took it from him and placed it over the head of his cock. She sat up and used her modest hands to force the prophylactic over the bulbous head. It stretched tighter, almost to the breaking point. She stopped, and said, "Be right back." Nuhai jumped from bed and dashed to the bathroom, her boyish ass disappearing behind the door. The two of us stared at each other, not knowing what was next.

She came back with a Magnum. She tore off the foil corner and stood next to the bed, removing the old one and placing the larger one on top of my husband's burgeoning dick. This time, the rubber slid easily over his cock head, and her small hands unrolled it all the way to his pubic hair. Nuhai then scurried to the bed and lay on her back, legs splayed once again for him.

"You need go slow," Nuhai warned, clearly understanding the need for her to get accustomed to his vigorous girth and length. It reminded me of our first sexual encounter. Fuck, was it hard to accommodate him then. I thought he would split me in two with it.

Jimmy, on his knees, cock near her dark-haired slit, moaned an acknowledgment. He parted the hairy labia and pushed the tip of his dick into her until he felt her discomfort. I began playing again, this time sliding down my panties off my feet and onto the bedroom floor. I could see her grimace, as I had once, as inch-by-inch my husband intruded into her tight Asian pussy. They progressed like this for a few minutes, and with each attempt, he was able to settle in more deeply than the last.

"Now," she said, "still slow."

I began to feel my first orgasm build as I watched my husband pulling out from his Chinese lover, his cock wet with her secretions. He persisted in and out, slowly, until I stepped down off the chest and reached into my night stand. I pulled out a tube of lube (for those days where I can't get wet enough to take him inside) and offered it to him. Jimmy squeezed out a glob and spread it around his massive shaft and along the sides of her labia. He was able to move much more easily. Without thought, I did something I had never dreamed of. I placed my thumb on top of her protruding clitoris, and pressed on it. Her eyes closed as my thumb nail drew over the pink nub. Nuhai moaned softly as I lightly masturbated her while Jimmy's dick worked within.

As his motions increased in speed, his cock filling this young girl again and again, Nuhai called out, "Stop." I quickly pulled my hand from her, thinking I had done something wrong. Jimmy complied as well, and looked down at her. She said, "All the way in." He pushed himself to the root, his brown, curly hairs meeting her bushy mob of pubes. At that point, our friend wrapped her legs around Jimmy's waist. Her arms gripped him around his neck. "Now, sit." I sat back against the edge of the chest. Jimmy pulled her head into his chest and rocked back toward a squatting position. She clung to him like a child would its mother, holding tight, her face in his bosom.

My first orgasm washed over me as the two rose up and he supported her lithe body on his cock, while still on his haunches. My juices flowed freely from my pussy as the nubile teen began to lift and drop onto my husband's fat dick. His grunts began as her 90 pounds forced itself onto his cock. As she pummeled up and down, Jimmy managed to move one leg off his side of the bed, and then the other, until he stood straight up. She loosened her grip on his neck, hanging loosely now, while he watched her nipples bounce each time her cunt landed hard on his cock. He looked over at me, smiling like a young boy doing a wheelie on his bicycle.

They both looked at me, and I realized that I was now lying on my back, on the cedar chest, pushing one of my dildos into my saturated pussy. My second orgasm occurred as they observed my intense self pleasure. I was getting off having my husband distracted from his own enjoyment, to see me fucking myself in front of this stranger. My husband began to moan louder as this tiny thing fucked him hard, and I rested a bit while I recognized that he was in a place that would not allow him to last much longer.

I got up off the chest and walked around to where they stood coupled. He was now fucking her as hard as she was ramming her tight pussy down onto him. His jaw clenched, the moment was near. I moved to them, kneeling beside him as he made animalistic sounds with each pounding stroke. I stroked his firm, meaty butt cheek as his cock slammed into her cervix. He became so loud I thought our neighbors would hear.

I saw his last few thrusts pushing into her wet pussy. When he stopped moving, he held her as tight as she did him. There was no sound to the room, but for his heavy breathing and his heaving chest. He had taken her in the most animalistic way. Never had i seen him that way in all of our lovemaking! His semen would have found her womb, but for the plastic veneer between them. Nuhai slid up slightly, causing his now flaccid cock to fall from her gaping cunt, a thick deposit of semen filling the reservoir at its tip.

I pulled the condom free, and examined the veiny, sloppy, and drooping shaft. I was so lost in the moment, I took him in my mouth. Swirling my tongue over and around, licking up the delicate coating of semen pushed along his shaft by that layer of rubber that prevented her impregnation. The faint smell of rubber reminded me where his heavy dick just came from. Nuhai climbed down from him, took the withered condom from me and went into the bathroom.

I stood up after, and we kissed. Our tongues swirled in each other's mouth. We held each other tight for a while. When Nuhai re-entered our bedroom, she took my hand, and began to unbutton my blouse, and said "His turn," I froze, but for a second, and then realized that I did want this. I allowed her to begin undressing me, in front of my husband. He was going to see that I could be made love to by another woman; this woman.

With my blouse now lain neatly with Jimmy's clothes, Nuhai returned and sat me down on the bed. She unclipped my garters from my stockings, and glided the filmy silk from each leg. She then unfastened the garters, leaving me naked and excited. Nuhai kissed me softly on my lips, then placed my lingerie with our other clothing.

When she came back, she climbed up into my lap and kissed me; a slow, soft, sensual kiss. I kissed back, trembling at this new excursion into my sexuality. Her hand caressed my cheek as her tongue teased my painted lips. I opened slightly, allowing her tongue to wind its way along the inside of my cheek, to beneath my tongue. Her lips were sweetly soft, and everything around us slowed. Our tongues danced as butterflies flitting about a lily.

Her hands wrapped around my neck, mine examined the velvety skin of her lower back. I cupped Nuhai's nubile backside, lifting the tender weight of it. Her fingers combed through my hair, her tongue still exciting my own as ours went from mouth to mouth. Our nipples touched one another, bringing even more electricity to my now excited pussy. I moved my chest into hers, my puffy nubs pressed into her erect, chunky nipples . I had totally forgotten my husband was there, watching us, toying with his cock. I was in a dreamy place, this sensuous woman teasing, and showing me the ways to seduce another woman.

We kissed more, a soft, loving kiss that I've never felt with any other man. Hers was so delicate, yet wanting, that I didn't dare allow it to end. She reached between us, her fingers finding my wetness. My hand moved from petting her backside, around to between our tummies. i looked down between our bodies and willed my fingers lower. Her belly jumped at the sensation. I moved lower still, cupping over the bristles, and held still, savoring the feel of the warmth of her matted hairs.

Each of us played with the other. My middle finger found the meaty crease and slipped along its clammy length. Her reaction told me I was pleasing her as much as she was me. Only our fingers probed now. Our body heat simmering between our naked torsos. It was Nuhai who broke off the kiss, and she hurried once more, to the bathroom.