I Gave My Hot Wife Away

Story Info
My hot Persian wife experienced another man.
6.2k words
4.06
40.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giscari
Giscari
12 Followers

Let me introduce myself, I'm Amir 45 and my wife Narges 32.

I am an engineer working for a private company. Narges, my wife stood 5'4" tall and got curvy sexy body to die for. I felt extremely lucky to have her. Her pale white skin went perfect with her jet black shoulder length curls and big hazel eyes. She was a typical Persian beauty by all measures. Specially her 34C big round firm boobs and bubbly butt accentuated by a narrow waist drew a lot of attention from men around her, and this aroused me. She knew about my obsession and liked it somehow.

Every once in a while I encouraged her to go naked underneath her dress while going to parties. I meant her to forget about her bra and panties and she agreed most of the times. And gosh she stole everyone's attention even women, although men ogling on her heavy breasts and plump ass chicks dancing beneath my cute hot wife's dress.

A while ago about late April we went to a party where some of my coworkers showed up with their wives. The host was a close friend of mine. But I didn't know the other guests. Narges wore a plunging V-neck black satin night dress with a slit on the side going all the way up to her mid-thigh. Underneath she wore no bra and panties and went buck naked. Almost half of her milk white big boobs were visible through the top of her dress. Her dress hugged her waist accentuating her full breasts and round hips. When she walked or dance the slit on the side would open showing a good white leg and fat thigh.

I accompanied her to the dance floor for a few rounds then retreated back to my coworkers. While she remained on dance floor all by herself and everyone was feasting their eyes on her.

She danced her ass off and came back to me from time to time to catch her breath and have a glass of wine. I was talking to my friends and did not feel like dancing so she went all alone.

By the time she came back for the last time her skin was glistening with sweat and she was panting heavily making her gorgeous boobs heaving, stretching the fabric of her dress and her hard nipples was protruding through the material to set themselves free. Her boobs were jiggling in the dress while she walked and I suspected she wiggled her shoulders to make them jiggle even more for everyone to watch.

"This bitch enjoys attention", I realized.

But I couldn't tell it was the alcohol had taken her or what? Her show made me hard and I grabbed her by the waist when she reached me and wanted to bend her and take her right there on the table. I managed to control myself She looked so thirsty as gulped down two glass of wine back to back. Then she went to bathroom to freshen up. By that time my colleagues were gone and I sat there alone waiting for my wife to return.

Miss Tahereh, one of my colleagues' wife was at the party and had noticed Narges has bared her boobs, pussy and ass under her night dress. She approached my wife on her way back from bathroom and asked "It seems you have worn nothing under your dress because when you dance and bend over almost all your body shows off."

Narges admitted "That's right."

Miss Tahere asked "your husband, Amir, does he know you haven't worn any bra and panties?"

Narges replied: "yeah, he knows." And continued "you ask him yourself if you don't believe me."

They both came to me and my wife told me about her curiosity.

I told Miss Tahere: "I myself asked my wife to leave her underwear and bare it all under her dress. I enjoy it."

Miss Tahere asked "Don't you feel embarrassed while your wife wanders naked amongst all these men?"

I replied "No. I don't. not only that, but I like it too. Besides she has her dress on her yet"

Miss Tahere said "So Amir, you were a cuckold pimp and we didn't know." And she laughed.

I replied smiling "Seems so."

Miss Tahere said "Then I should mate your wife with my husband to rip her apart before your eyes."

I was a little light-headed from alcohol so could not believe what I just heard so I exchanged a puzzled look with my wife. Not as an offence taken or embarrassed, but we didn't expect it from Miss Tahere.

Miss Tahere was my another coworker, Mohsen's wife. They both were dedicated conservative Muslims. She always dressed very conservative and never went without her hijab wearing headdresses and full veil. She lacked any beauty and was skinny. It seemed she never attract her hubby sexually.

Miss Tahere continued "I always tend to keep my hubby satisfied by any means."

She went on "Once I found him a concubine who served him well 3-4 months and he enjoyed it a lot, what I did for him."

Then she said "Now I want to mate your wife with him to lay beneath him and pleasure him."

Then asked me "Amir you are a cuckold so it won't bother you. Narges here is a cute lusty woman with a lush body and enjoys pleasure surely. Besides she walks around stranger men naked and enjoys it. So it seems she would fantasize to sleep with men and being fucked hard and long."

I should say Mohsen was about 55 years old and was 5 years younger than her wife. It seemed as if she wanted to buy her hubby's love this way. Yet they were very conservative, practicing sharia law. I knew concubine was accepted in sharia but it did not apply to married women and considered adultery nonetheless and punishment was to be stoned to death. So it looked weird.

To be honest her proposal excited me to picture my wife totally naked and another man stand ready to fuck her with his hard cock. It was fascinating to picture my wife standing with her big tender milky boobs, ripe wiggly butt and surely her hairy mound before Haj Mohsen ready to fuck her raw.

My wife stood beside me silent. She was drunk I could tell yet she had a refill. And she seemed to chew on the subject. But her face was flushed I assumed she was as excited as me.

I asked curiously "How about Mohsen? Does he want to do this?"

Miss Tahere replied "Who does not want to fuck your hot wife? He will be over the moon to fuck such a hot lusty woman nailing her down."

Then she added "No worries, we will pay you as well."

I said "We do not want money. And if we do this, it is just for adventure. But if it gonna happen, me and my wife shall remain together. You cannot take her away for the night and Haj Mohsen rip her pussy and ass apart then bring her back in the morning."

Miss Tahere accepted and went to talk to her husband.

I turned to my wife "What do you say?"

She replied "I do not know but it is very exciting." Later on she confessed she was absolutely drunk by then and her head was swimming filled with erotic fantasies of being taken by a stranger.

I said "So is for me and I have no problem if Mohsen fucks you." Her eyes sparkled and she giggled like a silly school girl. Yet she was nervously gulping down another glass of red wine.

I looked at my wife up and down and realized how sexy her body had become recently. She used to workout spinning routines to keep fit until Persian Norooz holidays came. We went for a holiday trip abroad. It was late March and we traveled to Thailand. Although we remained on the safe side but with its notorious reputation for sex tourism, the sexual tension was in the air. My wife was horny almost constantly and we had steamy sex every night. She acted more liberated through our trip and used to wear skimpy sun-dresses and reveal her gorgeous toned body.

When we were back home she kept the liberated manner about her. Although women were legally enforced for cover their hair and body completely in Iran but she managed to loosen up whenever she had the opportunity. She stopped her exercises and it gained her a few extra pounds which all went to the right places and I was more than happy about it.

Obviously we have had our fantasies in the bedroom, and it sure included other men fucking her whether behind my back or in front of me. During our sex I have talked her up about being fucked by strangers while I watch and it made her horny as hell and it blew her brains. Sometimes I even could not keep up with her sex drive and had to keep her satisfied with my hands and mouth. Above all it was just fantasy, nothing meant to happen. But now the possibility was really there.

A few minutes later Haj Mohsen and Miss Tahere came to us. Mohsen saw us, smiled and said "Well! Well! Cute miss Narges and Amir khan the pimp. So it is true, you like your wife to be fucked for you to watch. You like men shove their hard cock in her pussy, asshole and sweet little mouth, huh? Well then I am ready to fuck your slut wife."

And added "Had I known you are such a pimp, I would have fucked cute Narges much sooner."

Mohsen was a big man, 6'4" tall and well above 200 pounds with muscular build. I suspected if he had exercised as an amateur wrestler or some martial arts warrior when he was younger. He gained a fat belly through the years but scared the shit out of me when he stood by my wife towering above her tiny frame compared to his big muscular body. Grey bushy beard covered his jaws up to his cheek bone giving a scary hint to his vicious eyes.

Mohsen's cock was hard visibly in his pants as if ready to fuck my wife right there. We called it night, said goodbye to our host and left the party.

I had not brought my car so we all walked to Mohsen's car, our wives were walking a few steps behind us and Miss Tahere was whispering to my wife all the while. My wife was giggling lightheadedly. I turned to look at my wife and I saw Miss Tahere said something that made her eyes go wide then her face flushed and a wicked smile appeared on her pouty full lips. She was walking on wobbly legs, then I realized how drunk my wife was. That last shot sent her beyond her limits of self-control.

Mohsen turned back too and drooled on my wife's ripe body although she had worn a black satin mantle to match her night dress. Her mantle snugged at her body tightly enough to show off outlines of a pair of ample boobs which have stretched her mantle and her nipples jutting out against the thin fabric.

We all rode in Mohsen's car. Mohsen sat behind the wheel and I took front seat. My wife sat on the backseat with Miss Tahere. It was rather dark in the car except for the streetlight coming in. I adjusted the side mirror and shifted slightly to have a better view of backseat. I was thankful the car had tinted windows so nobody could see inside the car in that dark night.

Mohsen had adjusted rear-view mirror too and was ogling on my wife. Miss Tahere noticed her hubby's glances immediately and pulled my wife to her side so my wife sat in the middle of the backseat right beside her. Then Miss Tahere opened my wife's mantle's buttons all the way down so my wife's body showed off again. Her boobs were almost spilling out of her dress in the seating position and big milky boobs glowed in the dark. Then Miss Tehere reached inside my wife's dress and pulled her boobs out and let then rest on her chest for everyone to watch. I was shocked but I was well beyond any objection. It seemed my wife was even more into it, so she made no resistance and just gasped at the touch and sat there with dreamy eyes.

Now with my wife's big milk jugs out in the open things heated up. Mohsen drove the car right into the bumps to make my wife's boobs jump up and down wildly. I was mesmerized by the scene. Mohsen had his eyes fixated on my wife's jumping boobs and her hard pink nipples.

After a few minutes Mohsen pulled over and stepped out of the car and told me "Amir hop on behind the wheel. I have some business to do with your lusty wife." He turned around the car and climbed on the backseat right next to my wife. I did as was commanded and drove the car.

As soon as Mohsen sat beside my wife, hugged her and dived right into her bouncing boobs. He buried his face between them and started licking and fondling them. He took an erect nipple in his mouth and pinched on the other one and started sucking and pulling at them real hard. My wife gasped at the assault and started moaning softly. I had one eye on the street and the other one at Mohsen and my wife and her boobs.

Mohsen went on sucking hard her nipples and fondling the soft boob flesh in his big hands and kept switching from right boob to the left. He made sucking noise so loud I believed if she had any milk in her plump boobs they would dry out in no time. Then he freed one hand and roamed down my wife's body caressing and tugging at her abdomen, her side and down her legs. Then reached for the hem of her dress and his big hand vanished under the dress then traveled back up along her thigh pulling the dress up and reached her crouch to touch her mound. She gasped again and moaned louder to his touch. He wasted no time and jammed his fingers right into her pussy making her shriek. Squish sounds made by his fingers penetrating my wife suggested her pussy was dripping like a river.

Miss Tahere pulled my wife's legs apart to provide her hubby a better access to my wife's pussy. It went on for a few more moments. Then Mohsen had enough and grabbed one side of my wife's mantle and yanked it back over her shoulder while his wife did the same to the other side and my wife's mantel was peeled off her. Mohsen slapped my wife hard at her back and ben her forward then pulled the zipper on her back in a hurry. Quickly he pulled my wife's dress off her shoulders all the way down her waist and slapped the side of her butt to which she lifted her ass off, he pulled her dress own her thighs and shapely legs roughly, and head and tossed it on the floor.

And there she was, my sweet loyal wife totally naked with her big milky boobs dangling free on her chest and her milky white skin. She was shaking in anticipation.

It was 1 O'clock in the morning and there we were with a cute, smoking hot woman buck naked in a car right on the streets of Tehran! And a bulky man right next to her ready to fuck her! It was utterly crazy. I was horrified to think about being caught like this. So I skipped the main streets and drove off to more secluded parts of the city.

Mohsen pushed the front seat forward to make more room for them. Then he tucked his slack belt open and pulled down the zipper. My wife's eyes were glued to his crouch. He pulled it down and his cock sprang out hitting his fat belly. My wife awed in disbelief. I turned back and was shocked to see Mohsen's big cock. It was a fat long sausage. Its girth was about my wife's own wrist. Mine was a 4 incher and rather thin but Mohsen was well over 8 inches. It was the cock any woman dreamed to welcome into her pussy.

My wife cried out on the sight of the big cock and said: "Oh my gosh! What is that thing? That's sooooo BIG!"

Then she reached out and grasped his cock with her tiny hand but couldn't wrap her hand around his thick shaft.

She turned to me "Look over here my pimp of a hubby, THIS is a proper COCK! Not that tiny thing you get there."

I replied "You are right honey. From now on if you craved for a long thick cock I will take you to Haj Mohsen to fuck you dry"

Mohsen asked smiling "How long is your cock then?"

I replied "4 inches."

Mohsen and Tahere started laughing. Mohsen said "That is no cock. It is just a weenie."

I sighed "Yeah! What can I do about it?"

Then I continued "I'm sure my sweet wife will not be left unsatisfied while there are well-hung fuck-machine like you around. Whenever she longed for cock I'll bring her to you to fuck her raw with your big cock."

Mohsen said "Hell yeah! I am always ready to fuck your slut wife. You just watch how I make a pimp of you."

Mohsen pushed my wife's shoulder back and laid her down on her back and collapsed onto her heavily and chew on her lips. Miss Tahere pulled herself back to make more room for her hubby to fuck my sweet wife. My wife's hair was disheveled by then spread in Miss Tehere's lap. I found a suitably secluded place and pulled off but was ready to drive away if any danger appeared.

Then Mohsen sat back grabbed his cock with one hand and grasped my wife at her narrow waist pulled her to himself. He adjusted the bulbous head of his cock with my wife's pussy. My wife was panting heavily in anticipation making her soft white boobs raise high on her chest with erect nipples an inch long. She had leaned back on her elbows and was mesmerized by the sight of Mohsen's big cock against her pussy.

My wife's pussy was sipping its juices already made her pussy lips glistening wet and opened up so slightly, ready to accept the monster pressed at her door.

Mohsen worked his cock at her pussy lips and pushed its huge head past her hairy pussy lips rather easily and my wife let out a slutty moan. He pushed forward into that tight pussy.

my wife was crying "AAAAAAH! OOOOOH! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Mohsen buried his cock inch by inch into my wife's cunt almost half of his fat snake disappeared in her slit.

She pleaded "OH! AH! HAH! HES! LOW! LY!"

It was too much for her and she was squirming away to reduce the pressure put inside her pussy tearing her walls apart.

Mohsen shouted at his wife angrily "Hold the bitch tight."

Miss Tahere pushed my wife toward his husband and hugged her head and shoulders in her own lap tight keeping her firmly in place.

My wife's moans drove him crazy and he jammed the remaining of his long cock into her tight pussy vigorously, slapping his balls against her anus. It was so powerful that pushed my wife hitting her head into the car door. She cried out on top of her lungs.

I was frightened to be heard so drove the car off to even more secluded places and increased the volume of the car's player to muffle my wife's loud screams which was in unison with Mohsen's forceful thrusts. Mohsen was fucking my wife full power making her gyrating and shuddering beneath him.

Mohsen fucked my wife like a champ for almost 15 minutes straight. Every now and then my wife stopped screaming and just panted in lust. She was building up an orgasm. It never happened with my cock inside her. I used to make her orgasm eating her out.

She shuddered violently as a massive orgasm hit her hard and made her body shake involuntarily. Mohsen never stopped fucking her. He had kept his pace and vigorous thrusts, fucking her in depths of her pussy. She had not recovered from her orgasm yet but reached out pulling Mohsen to her pussy as if encouraging him to keep fucking.

"Yeah! Fuck me. OOOOOOOOOOH! YEAAAAH! You, nasty monster. FUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Yeah bitch! Take it in your tight pussy. You, slut. I'll rip you apart."

"Yeah! Yeah! Yes! Keep fuckin. Don't stop."

She arched her back giving Mohsen better access to her pussy to fuck her even deeper. She was a slut in heat. She even thrusted her ass back at him to meet his cock. Their bodies pounding together making slapping noises.

They were in a frenzy. Mohsen went crazy held my wife's right thigh tightly and started slapping her left tit real hard as if he was whipping his mare to speed up. She screamed in pain. But Mohsen did not care and kept slapping her tit.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"OOH! OOH! OOH! AH! AH! AH!"

Then it got even crazier and he continued slapping both her tits with his palm and back of his hand. But my wife was now screaming in pleasure.

"OH! OH! OH! Yeah. Fuck me. Rip me open. I'm all yours. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Yeah you are mine. You, filthy whore. I'll fuck your sweet tight pussy. Yeah bitch. Give it to me. Fuck me back. Yeah, just like that. You, horny slut."

She was out of breath "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! OOOOOOOOOOH! Ah! Ah! OOOOO!"

"You see pimp? This is how a real man fucks a horny slut."

"Yeah Mohsen, you are hell of a fuck-machine. Fuck her good. Seems she enjoys her pussy being drilled like that."

"Sure she does love it. This is the real thing. You just watch."

Giscari
Giscari
12 Followers
12