I Gave My Hot Wife Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! OH! Mohsen you are great. You are amazing. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Harder! Harder! Hardeeeeeeeeeeeer!"

Mohsen grabbed my wife's waist with both hands and kept fucking her like there was no tomorrow. She was gyrating her hips and arching to meet his powerful invasion deep in her pussy.

Then Mohsen let out a loud moan "OOOOOH! YEAH! Take it bitch. Here I cum."

And pumped her pussy madly for a few more thrusts and buried his cock deep in my wife's pussy and spurted his hot jism right into her womb.

It was beyond what she could bear and She cried out "OOOOH! That's so hot. It's! It's burning. I'm! UH! I'm! CUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!"

And she fell on her back resting her head in Tahere's lap, gasping for air. All her body was glistening with sweat, her tits were red hot globes and she seemed exhausted. Mohsen collapsed onto my wife too, crushing her soft lush body under his weight. Their lips locked in each other. Mohsen grabbed her by the back of her head and slide his tongue in her mouth. Their bodies were locked together and stayed like that kissing passionately for a while.

Finally, Mohsen broke the kiss and framed my wife's cute face with his huge hands, looked right into her eyes and said "You are amazing bitch."

My wife giggled "I'm your little slut."

"Yeah, sure you are. You hear that pimp? She's my little horny slut."

I replied "Seems she loved it."

My wife spatted "Oh shut up. What do you know about love."

All three of them laughed. That was quite shocking for me.

They get back to busy with each other. Tahere was speechless back there and was just caressing my wife's hair. I was stunned too. I had an aching hard-on. My cock crying for relief but I could not do anything. Not while they were all watching and knew it was my sweet wife being fucked by another man had aroused me. it was so embarrassing.

They were still locked together. She was on pills so we were not afraid about her getting pregnant. I suspected Mohsen had pulled out of her or is he still in my wife's once tight pussy. I was sure she was stretched well beyond recovery.

They were fondling and kissing passionately. Both had regained their breath. My wife running her fingers into Mohsen's thin hair and throw her arms around Mohsen's neck. They looked like two long lost lovers found each other and could not get enough.

My wife's eyes widened in wonder and moaned softly "Oh You are getting hard again inside me."

I stunned. What? Mohsen never pulled out and now he was getting hard again? Inside my wife's pussy. Who was this monster?

Mohsen grinned "Yeah bitch. That's because of you being so hot and tight around my cock."

I spied a flash of jealousy in Tahere's eyes. Obviously this was her first time watching her husband fuck another woman right in her lap. But she seemed rather well satisfied with herself. Maybe her hubby would reward her later.

Mohsen raised his back slightly his cock never slipped out of my wife. She was looking into his eyes in amazement as his cock was getting hard inside her. A wicked smile was lingering on her lips. Their never broke their look.

Mohsen grabbed each soft tit in one hand and started rubbing them together. My wife let out a moan and her eyes closed in passion. She was getting aroused again, I could tell by her nipples getting stiff all over again. Her nails were dug into Mohsen's thick arms. She threw back her head and let him have his way with her. She was totally surrendered to him.

Tahere started running her fingers in my wife's hair which made her gasp as getting attention from both sides. Mohsen had each hard nipple between two fingers and was pulling them hard causing her tits stand out and jiggled them slowly. My wife started moaning louder.

I looked at her face. Her eyes were shut like a slut long lost in lust, longing to let it last as long as his schlong last in layers of her labia drilling her pussy and making her juices flow freely.

He leaned on her, put his weight on her chest and began squeezing her tits as if to juicing two huge pale lemons. She screamed in pleasure and pain. He was deep in her up to the hilt. He gyrated his hips making his big cock massage my wife' inner walls deeper than I could ever reach.

Then he started pulling out slowly as if pulling the cork off an expensive wine bottle carefully so nothing spills out. He kept all her juices and his cum trapped inside her vagina. His cock was glistening as he was pulling out. He pulled out until only its bulbous head remained locked in her pussy. The strong scent of Cum filled the air.

He gave my wife's tits a last hard squeeze before he clawed at them digging his nails in the soft flesh of her tits which made her scream. He scratched her skin hard down to her belly leaving a red thin line marked by blood where he dug his nails deeper into her skin. He continued ripping her soft pale skin down the sides of her thighs down to her knees. Then he grabbed back of her knees in both hands and pushed them back to let her feet rest on his shoulders. He slid his hands back along the scratch marks he left earlier, making torn skin tingle all the way up her milky thighs, belly and heaving reddened tits.

Mohsen leaned over putting all his weight on my wife's body, doubled her up till he came face to face with her. He chewed on her lips. My wife opened her eyes and locked her dreamy eyes into his and started kissing back. He eased his hips down and started pushing his enormous cock back inside depths of my wife's vagina. My wife whimpered under his forceful pressure opening her wide. A few drops of their juices sipped out of her pussy around his thick cock. And she moaned lustfully.

He kept his baseball bat tearing my wife's pussy, opening its way up towards her womb once more. Her eyes widened as if it was the first time she had felt the pressure of that big fat cock inside her, stretching her well beyond her limits.

She moaned loud "AAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

He kept pushing and buried half his cock inside my wife. Then he leaned back a little, put his hands on her shoulder to support himself up, looking into her eyes and eventually slammed his huge cock into my wife all the way up to the hilt and their pelvis slammed into each other. She screamed out and throw her head back.

"AAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO! HOOOOH! HOOOH! HOOOH! YOU! ARE! BIG!"

He grinned "Yeah, that's my bitch. You like it, right?"

She moaned "AHAAAAAAA!"

"What? Didn't hear you bitch. LOUDER."

"AAAAAAAAAH! Yeah! OH! Yes! Yes!"

"So you want me to keep fucking you?"

"OH! Yesssssssssss!"

"Say it SLUT!"

"Fuck! AH! ME! Fuck ME! Fuck me, sir! Please FUUUCK MEEEE!"

Then he was beyond control and started hammering my wife's pussy so hard that the whole car was bouncing up and down. None of us cared about being caught any more. He kept pounding his huge cock into my wife's pussy destroying her. My wife was screaming and begging him to fuck her even harder, I wondered if it was even possible. He needed no encouragement and kept pounding her down full force. I noticed he was changing his penetration angle from time to time, pounding my wife's pussy from left and right and the middle.

He stopped eventually and quickly turned my wife on her side and slid behind her, leaned against the back of the seat without leaving her pussy. Pushed her leg high up resting her left knee on the back of front seat and started fucking her from behind while his left hand squirmed from under my wife and grabbed a white tit firmly and gave it a hard squeeze and held it there. Her other tit was jumping around wildly, up and down. He picked up his pace and started pounding deep into her vagina and her lusty screams of pure pleasure engulfed the car.

They fucked a few more minutes till my wife shuddered wildly through yet another orgasm rocking her body. Mohsen did not stop and just kept tearing her pussy apart in full force. My wife caught her breath a few moments later. Eventually he sat up and yanked my wife up on his massive cock which impaled her up like a ragged doll. My wife leaned forward for support resting her elbows on the back of front seats which made her swollen red tits and hard erect nipple dangle free between the seats and made quite a sight to watch. I yearned to reach them, to fondle her tits and suck on those stiff nipples of her but dare not to move. Mohsen's hands were grabbing her shoulders and still pounding into her for almost a good 10 minutes.

Then Mohsen spun my wife around and tossed her on her back once more and jumped on her ramming his huge cock into her pussy and started fucking her relentlessly.

My wife was howling in ecstasy "AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

Sweat was trickling down both their bodies. Her hair was damp with all the sweat and clung to her neck and shoulders. Her eyes were half open but her mouth wide open letting out whatever sound her throat made. It seemed is if My wife was a musical instrument which Mohsen was playing expertly with his fat hard stick and pulling new sounds out of her never known to me.

Mohsen started growling like a bear. He sped up his thrusts and was now ramming his hard fat long shaft into my wife even harder. A few more forceful thrust and he shouted "I'MMMMMMMMMMM CUUUUUUUMING!"

My wife wrapped her legs around his waist tightly. She clung to him and arched her back. His body spasmed and I could tell he was pumping his seed deep into my wife's hungry womb. She shrieked and her whole body shuddered once more letting yet another massive orgasm to wash her brain away.

Mohsen crashed onto my wife. They both was panting heavily. My wife running her tender fingers into her lover's damp hair so affectionately. Both their eyes were closed, yet they found each other's lips and locked together in the most passionate kiss I've ever witnessed. Their arms were wrapped around each other so tight and their bodies glued together. It took a few minutes for them to catch their breath and calm down from their ecstasy. They kissed another hot French kiss and he broke away from my wife, finally.

He sat back and watched his trophy with satisfaction. Then he noticed cum oozing out my wife's gaping pussy and picked up her dress from the floor to shove it between her legs demanding his wife to keep it there to prevent stains on the car seat. He leaned to give my wife's reddened tits a final hard squeeze and pinched her nipples hard. She moaned loudly. I watched her ravished body once white as milk but now was red hot and scratch marks ripped her milky white skin all over with traces of thin blood.

He stepped out of the car and sat in the front seat and I drove toward our home. My wife dozed off in the backseat. She was completely exhausted. She never has had four powerful orgasms in a row as she had tonight. She would have an orgasm by all my sincerest efforts yet not half powerful as the ones I witnessed tonight.

Mohsen growled at her wife "Cover her up."

My wife's dress was a mess already crumpled in Tahere's fist held tight against her dripping pussy absorbing all the cum oozing out. Tahere did her best to sat up my sleepy wife and tossed her mantle around shoulder to cover her naked sweaty body and struggled just to make her wear the mantle. My wife's clumsy finger could not fasten the buttons and gave up after second button and dozed off again. It left most of her plump flesh for the world to see.

I pulled over in front of our building. I stepped out of the car as quick as I could to reach my sleepy wife before she falls off on the sidewalk as Miss Tahere was pushing her out of the car. She handed me my wife's crumpled dress sticky with goo.

Mohsen had sat behind the wheel. He was really cheerful from fucking my smoking hot wife's luscious white body. They said goodbye and took off.

It was about 4 O'clock in the morning. My wife had been fucked twice and had four powerful orgasms just in three hours. It was insane.

I was terrified standing there in the sidewalk holding my half naked wife who had already dozed off in my arms again. I quickly glanced over the all dark windows as a waving curtain caught my attention but I could not tell if someone was there watching us or it was the spring breeze making it wave. At the same time, I heard sweeping sounds around the corner approaching us. I panicked and ushered my sleepy wife inside the building.

In the lift I noticed cum oozing out of her pussy lips trickling down her thighs and shapely legs. I managed to shove her dress againt her pussy and hold the fluids inside.

The front buttons of her mantle gave in by all the action and popped open and all her charms spilled out once again. I was going crazy and just hurried her through our apartment door to hide her inside.

I was tired myself so just took her to our bedroom peeled off her mantle damp with all the sweat from her body and she collapsed onto the bed slept immediately.

But the tension in my balls was unbearable watching my wife being fucked by a stranger all night long. Images of the night swirling in my head. I pulled my cock out careful enough not to touch it. I spun my wife over, she did not even open her eyes. Cum dribbled out of her pussy down her asshole and started puddling on the sheets. I could not stand anymore and shoved my dick inside her as if to penetrate whipped cream. I could not feel her pussy at all but the images took over me and my balls exploded in her pussy adding to Mohsen's cum and my wife's own juices. And I collapsed on her and dozed off too.

12