All Comments on 'I Gave My Hot Wife Away'

by Giscari

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
The end of the marriage

Divorce is on its way. Hope you enjoy being a divorced dumbass. People who allow their partner another sex partner may as well give up on their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

please no more stupid lame formula stories about stupid lame people

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Oh great

First Indian porn, now Iranian. Don’t the Iman’s let you have your own Lit?

junamjunamabout 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing this story: it was relatable and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Idiot reviewers

I’m tired of stupid comments from people who hate on stories. You obviously weren’t into the story... why finish it? I liked the story because it’s a fantasy. I fantasize all the time yet I’m in a very happy marriage. You try writing a story that others find interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the story, for me I only wish their was conflicted conversation and emotion between the husband and wife afterwards. I like to invest in the characters of a story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 1 year ago

Amazing story... How nuclear hot!!! Finally one author out of a million gets it right when he demands that he must be present and that there will not be any taking his wife away from him!! Take note other authors..do this wife sharing the correct way!!

I've tried for over a decade to get my wife to let me watch her and it's always a big NO.. so jealous of you guys that get to do this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bunch of cheap sex that once again demonstrates how stupid men can be when sex is involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous