I Get Degraded At A Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a woman and she passed by quickly with her back to my corner without even noticing me.

Again, I breathed deeply, really shaking now, but yet again almost disappointed she had not seen my humiliating half undressed state. I was really starting to wonder about my sanity.

Feeling my fear raising fast I almost ripped off my bra at this point and slid my shorts and thong down as fast as I could and gathered it all up in a small pile. I held it close to my chest and peeked out again.

The hall was clear and April was standing out in the hall by the elevator. I did as I was told and made a point to walk, not run, out to room 106, just across the hall.

As soon as I got to the door I set down my clothes and turned to walk quickly back to the elevator. I had only made it a couple steps when April reminded me with a gesture that I forgot to knock on the door. I wanted to scream; I was so terrified and so stressed out. Again I wondered on my sanity. I quickly turned and knocked loudly on the door and walked as fast as my legs could go without running back to the elevator.

I reached the elevator alcove hoping April had already pushed the button. My heart sank as I realized she hadn't. I hurried over and pushed the button several times in distress.

April was trying very hard, and unsuccessfully to control her laughter.

I stared at her in pleading humiliation which only made things worse because she just laughed harder.

The elevator was taking forever and I was getting very nervous. I kept hearing noises and voices that I was sure were coming my way but turned out to be nothing.

When the doors finally opened I bolted for the door. In my haste I ran right into a slightly overweight man who was coming out at the same time. When we collided I stumbled back a little catching myself and exposing myself fully at the same time. The man stood there and stared at me in shock.

April burst out laughing violently, unable to control herself any longer.

I beamed bright red and stammered out an apology while trying my best to cover myself with my hands.

The man stepped out now as if awoken from sleep and said "Are, are you ok? Do you need help?"

He was obviously trying to look in my eyes but he was failing miserably. Though his concern was sincere, it made me feel even worse. Why do people have to be so helpful all the time! I was half crazed by this point and just ran into the elevator hitting the 7 button repeatedly, not realizing till now that the close button would have done more for me.

April ran in after me still laughing at my misfortune.

Those 7 floors took forever to go by and I feared the elevator would stop and someone would get in. I found myself fearfully wondering. 'Would they get in? Would they ridicule me? Try to help me? Laugh at me? Report me?' I was terrified! Though the crazy part was I was also really turned on! A small part of me wanted to get caught, even as the rest of me was consumed with fear at the idea.

Eventually the elevator stopped on our floor and I peeked out before hurrying to our room. As I got there I looked back for April to let us in but she was just coming around the bend into the hall walking deliberately slowly.

I pleaded silently for her to hurry but she responded very loudly "Don't be in such a rush Nikki. Just because you are running around naked again doesn't mean I should have to rush to let you in."

I gave her what she said was a pitiful expression at which point she laughed and finally hurried forward to let me in.

Once we got into the room I stopped and just stood there for a minute. I was so embarrassed and anxious about what happened I could hardly move. I wanted to cry from fear and humiliation but at the same time I wanted more! I felt miserable and wonderful at the same time. I couldn't tell if my legs were shaking from fear or lust. I was so confused and that made me even more humiliated.

I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't even realize I was standing there naked in front of April.

I blushed deeply as I covered myself with my hands again and begged her pitifully "C-can I have some clothes now please?"

I am not sure why I asked instead of just grabbing them myself. For some reason I felt like I needed her permission. I have a tendency to fall easily into submissive roles, not just sexually but in everyday life.

April laughed and said "Are you asking me permission to get dressed? And what if I were to say no. would you just stand there naked!?"

I felt foolish and I am sure I looked the part as well. I knew I could have/should have walked over, got my clothes out and got dressed, but I was scared and confused. I didn't know what to do; a part of me wanted this to be over, to put this terrifying event behind me. Another part of me however wanted more, more dares, more humiliation, more anything! I was so confused and embarrassed. Not just about standing there naked, or about what I just did, but about my thoughts, my desires. I tried to respond with some kid of an answer but I just ended up opening my mouth with no words to say.

April thought for a minute looking at me curiously and said nervously "And what if, what if I said I wanted you to stay like that?"

My mind raced and my breathing became accelerated. Was this really happening? I still couldn't fully understand where this was leading but I wanted to know. I was still scared but in this room with just her and me I found my fear to be overrun by my excitement of what may happen next. I knew that even though she seemed to relish demoralizing me, that at that moment if I said no, if I put a stop to this, it would end and I could get dressed and behave like a normal person. What I didn't know was what would happen if I followed the desires that were screaming at me, if I let her maintain control over me. I knew what I wanted; I knew where I hoped this would lead.

I gathered all my nerve, still staring at the ground and said in a very shaky voice "I would, I would stay like this... naked."

She cocked her head and smiled a little and said curiously "Really... And what if I wanted to keep daring you? What if I asked you to do more? Would you?"

I didn't know what to say. My mouth moved a little but I could not think of what the right answer was. I knew I wanted to; just the thought was making me even hornier than I already was but I was just to terrified to say it out loud. I wanted to scream 'tell me what humiliating act you want me to perform and I will do it!' Eventually lust outweighed my fear, but just barely and I nodded in agreement.

April's lips spread in a cautious smile, like she was not sure what to do either. After a moment she said to me carefully "I was thinking of ordering a pizza and, well, I was wondering, if I did, would you, well, when the delivery guy came would you answer the door wearing only a towel?"

I nodded again to this relatively simple task.

She smiled again a little more confidently and added "And if I wanted the towel to fall off in front of him, would you still do it?"

Again I knew the answer I wanted to give was yes. My submissive role was in overdrive and I wished she would stop beating around the bush and just tell me what to do. I was not exactly sure what this was yet but I knew what I wanted it to turn into so I thought carefully on how to word this to ensure she got the hint without me having to confess to much.

Finally I worked up the courage and said "I would, I will do whatever, whatever you want. Just, just tell me what to do."

As soon as the words left my lips I closed my eyes, fearful of what her response would be.

April didn't respond and I was too afraid to open my eyes and look up to see her reaction. I immediately regretted letting that out. I thought for sure that I had crossed some line in our relationship. That I had misread the signs and she would be insulted by this. I was mortified. There I was butt naked in front of her and I just volunteered myself up to do whatever she wanted. The silence was driving me nuts. I was about to try to back pedal on my offer when April finally broke the silence.

She asked me very slowly and deliberately "So, I want to make sure I am understanding you correctly. What you are telling me is that I have your permission right now to tell you to do anything I want and you will do it?"

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at her with my head still slightly bowed and nodded fearfully.

Her smile began to return again as she continued "Are you sure about this? If you really want this I want you to say out loud what you are proposing."

Again I was terrified; I was so scared to admit what I wanted to happen. But I was also very excited as to where this could be going. The fact that she smiled helped my confidence, she didn't ridicule me, she didn't look at me like I was crazy, so I had to hope that maybe she was a little weird like me. I summoned up all my courage, which was boosted by my lust and said "You, you can tell me to do anything you want... You don't have to ask anymore... Just please don't, don't get me arrested, or, or raped, ok?"

She looked a little disbelieving and said "Wow, very specific. You say 'anything' but you only worry about those two things. So anything else, Like anything I can think up, anything is free game?"

I shivered in fear but just I nodded.

April looked at me with a crooked smile and said "You sure those are the only limits? I have a pretty dark imagination you know."

This only made me hotter, I couldn't help but thinking 'What types of things she was imagining. And how much humiliation I would suffer at her hands.

I agreed with an "I am sure."

Then she smiled a little wider and said "I must say you surprise me Nikki, I would have never thought of you like this, but I like it. I have never done anything like this but have wanted to for a long time."

She paused for a little while and I had no idea what to say so I just stayed silent.

After a moment she continued "If we are going to do this you have to promise me that if I start to go too far you will tell me ok? I don't think we need a safe word or anything, do you know what a safe word even is? [I nodded] Well I don't really like the idea of that, just say stop, or no. Ok? I won't keep going if you say that and I will ensure you are safe."

I liked that she seemed a little uncomfortable, it made me seem a little less weird, and I liked the ground rules. I liked knowing that I still had some control in this. Finally knowing that she wanted a response I said "I will, and well, thank you."

She smiled widely again and said more excitedly "Ok, well, for starters, while it is just me and you, you are not allowed to cover yourself with your hands, Ok?... Hm, that still came out a little like a question but you get the idea."

I did as she said and held my arms to the side and nodded blushing as she inspected my bare body.

She looked at me closely and said "I like that you are shaved, somehow that seems more embarrassing since people who see you will have a clear view of your pussy lips."

She giggled and I blushed even deeper at her comment.

She suddenly seemed to remember her idea and said "Now I am going to call the pizza place."

She grabbed the flyer that had delivery services and dialed a number. She smiled at me while she waited. After a short wait she said into the phone "Hello, I just want to order a medium cheese pizza please. Yes we are..." (She gave the person on the phone our location and phone number that was on the phone, which I honestly cannot remember) "Actually could you tell me if a young man is working there tonight? I cannot remember his name but he was very nice when I was here last and I was short on funds so I barely tipped him. I was hoping he could come again so I can make it up to him if he is there I mean.... Thank you very much I appreciate it... Oh there are three delivery guys tonight? What do they look like?... The second one you mentioned, Brian, I think you said, that sounds like him. Could he be the one to make the delivery?.... Oh thank you very much, yes its ok I can wait for him to be available.... No, thank you, bye."

April hung up the phone and said "Ok she said we have around 45 minutes."

I was very confused and a little worried. I asked April nervously "Who do you know here who delivers pizza?"

She giggled and said "No one, I was just fishing for descriptions so I could pick a certain type of guy. Don't worry you will see soon."

Despite her response I was still worried. What type of guy did she mean?

She sat on the end of the bed and patted the bed beside her, saying "C'mon Nikki, sit right here."

I slowly moved to the bed and sat a few feet from her.

April gave me a ridiculing look and said "Really? I am not going to bite, unless you want me to I guess. But then I am the one in charge here and you didn't say biting was not allowed so I will leave that option open."

She laughed and I blushed as I slid over so that there was only about a foot between us.

She then looked at me, with an odd smile on her face and said "You know for someone who wants to be told what to do, you don't follow directions very well."

She paused for a second as if trying to think of what to say and I just sat there slightly confused as to what she was getting at.

After a moment her expression changed back to her nervous face and she said "So, well, you said I could tell you what to do Right?"

I looked at her curiously and said "Y-yeah, Why?"

She paused again for a moment and continued even more nervously "So what do I do, well, what can I do if you don't do it how I want? Can I, well, can I... punish you?"

As soon as she said "punish" my mind flashed to some of my favorite spanking/whipping scenes. This was so humiliating and exciting at the same time. I also realized that April still was not sure how I felt about all this. It was obvious from her conversation that she has knowledge of domination and she seemed to really want to fill that role, but she didn't know if I was ok with this. I knew if I really wanted this to continue the way I wanted that I would need to somehow clear this up.

I closed my eyes again and flushed a little with worry and lust as I said very timidly "You said earlier that, um, that you have wanted to do this for a long time. Well, I, have too. And um, I am, I mean I have seen a lot on line and I um, I am ok with it all. If you think I deserve a, a punishment, then, well, you can... I, I am, I mean, I want you to do, um, you know..."

I knew what I wanted to say but I just could not seem to get the words out.

April looked pleased and cautiously said "So more than just the dares... You are saying that, well, are you telling me that you want to be my slave? That I can do whatever I wish?"

I was very embarrassed about what I had just admitted but I wanted this so badly, I could not go back in what I said, though I was still finding it hard to pit myself out there.

I replied "Is that, um, is that ok?"

She looked very surprised by this and even giggled a little and said "Did you really ask if it is ok for you to be my slave? Wow you really are a submissive girl. And yes it's ok. I really have wanted to do this for a long time, I just I keep thinking I am going to go too far and I will ruin it."

I knew exactly how she felt and this gave me the confidence I needed to tell her "I feel the same way. I know it's weird, but I, um, I want this. And I keep trying to tell you; don't worry about going too far. I don't think you even could, but if you did, I will tell you. It won't ruin anything, I don't want to ruin this either."

She was quiet for a moment and then said "Wow Nikki, I keep thinking this is too good to be true."

It felt to know that my submission was making her happy even as it was fulfilling a fantasy of mine.

April brushed the serious look of her face and brightened up again and said "Ok, so here we go. Well, since you don't know where to sit I will help you..."

April reached over and grabbed my left nipple and pinched hard, pulling me towards her saying "Now scoot."

I let out a little whine from the pain and scooted right up against her.

She let go and said "Thank you, now we can chat a bit while we wait."

We talked for a little bit about this new arrangement we had forged and how both of us had been hoping it would work out like this. Then we moved more into specifics about me and my interests.

We had become more confident with each other and April asked "So you really like public nudity? Because you don't seem very happy when you are doing it."

I thought for a second and replied "It's kinda hard to explain. It is humiliating and frightening but I, um, I kinda like humiliation."

April looked at me curiously "So you want to be humiliated? Just with public nudity or what?"

I replied kind of meekly "Yes and no. I do want to be humiliated, well sexually that is. But no, not just public nudity. I, um, I am kind of interested in all kinds of humiliating things, but I have never tried most of them due to fear. But then some things deserve to stay in fantasy and not acted out."

April quickly asked "Like what? What other interests do you have Nikki?"

This caught me off guard. Though I know it seems to be the next logical step in the conversation I was not expecting it and didn't know how to respond.

Finally I just said "Um, lots of things. I, I don't know.

April sighed and said "Ok... well maybe, maybe some humiliation will help you open up a bit. Now on your back, head that way.

She still seemed a bit nervous but I was determined to do as she asked, to ensure she knew I accepted this role. I got on the bed lying on my back with my head away from her. There was not enough room to straighten my legs so they were together with my knees bent.

April giggled a little and said "Good, now since we are trying to get you to open up, let's get these open first."

She placed her hands on my knees and tried to spread them apart. My instinct was to resist but after a second I let April do as she wished. Feeling my legs spread open in front of her, exposing my smooth shaved pussy, was so humiliating and arousing at the same time.

Once she had my legs spread wide she continued "So now that I can see all your secret parts why don't you reveal some of your secret thoughts. To make it a little easier, and since you have so many interests, start by naming 10 types of porn you look at."

My mind was racing. I couldn't believe this was really happening. Laying here with my pussy on display made it hard to think about anything but my humiliating situation. But I knew if I wanted this fantasy I would have to start opening up.

I said slowly, trying to avoid my strangest interests "Well, um, public nudity obviously, and uh, b-bondage..."

At this point April started sliding her fingertips down the inner thigh of my right leg slowly, trading little Patterson as she went.

I had no idea what she was planning but I just tried to continue though I was obviously flustered and losing concentration.

"... I uh, I like toys, and um, oral sex..."

Suddenly Paris fingers skipped past my crotch and slowly made their way up to my left breast. She traced rings around my breast slowly getting closer and closer to the middle.

I was losing focus on what I was saying but struggled to continue "... anal sex. I, um, I like, I like punishment, like spanking and, and o-oh [I shivered a little as April slid her fingertops around my nipple] and whipping and um, wax, ca-candle wax..."

Slowly April slid her fingers down the center of my tummy towards my crotch again.

Really struggling now to focus I continued "...I uh, I like, I like clamps, and, and large insertions, and... oh, um, oh god, [her finger reached my pussy and I gasped a little] and um, I uh, I like, um, face sitting..."