I Got Arrested: 750 Word Rundown

Story Info
A quick, 750-word story about my first arrest.
750 words
3.66
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFast
VFast
55 Followers

I was arrested two nights ago; first time ever for me. I always wondered what it would feel like to be frisked, cuffed and stuffed. Now I know.

A scary traffic stop turned into an arrest for an outstanding warrant. It went like this:

I was riding home from the club wearing a cocktail dress and five-inch stiletto heels. The driver was a man I have known for years. Brian and I have fooled around on more than one occasion.

The flashing lights appeared out of the darkness and Brian immediately pulled over. Within seconds, another squad car joined the parade and then four pistols were trained on us.

We were ordered out of the Dodge Charger, and told to slowly walk backwards with our hands up. Brian went first and I observed as best I could in the rear view mirror. My heart was pounding with fear and also a touch of excitement: I was gonna get handcuffed.

It was my turn, now. I slowly got out of the car and then walked backwards to the sound of the officer's voice until I was ordered to my knees with my hands behind my head and ankles crossed.

An officer swooped in and aggressively handcuffed my hands behind my back. The cuffs felt much heavier and stout than the toy ones that I use for cheesy BDSM play every now and again. Also, they were hinged handcuffs and I knew that they did not have a safety-release latch like my three dollar toy cuffs did.

I was hoisted to my feet and walked to the curb where I was told to take a seat and cross my ankles in front of me. Brian was escorted to the curb as well, but they kept us far enough apart so that we could not talk to each other.

I sat there uncomfortably in my cuffs while a team of officers searched the Charger and my purse that was in it. I am ashamed to admit it, but I was a little turned on by it all: my nipples shamelessly poked out against my dress and my mound had become slightly swollen.

After a good half an hour, an officer approached me and told me to stand up. He said that we fit the description of a recent armed robbery but we checked out. Unfortunately, he then added that I had an outstanding warrant for parking tickets.

Brian was released from his cuffs and sent on his way, but I was going to jail. He passed me on his way to his car and told me he would follow the police cruiser to the jail to bail me out. For that, I am extremely grateful.

I was led by my elbow to a police car and helped inside. The seats were hard, molded plastic and even for a 5'-5" foot woman, my bare legs were cramped.

I sat there for at least ten minutes waiting for a female officer to arrive to search me, at which point I was helped out of the car and forced up against it for my search.

Officer Perez did a thorough job of patting me down and I know she liked me. She spent a lot of time and effort making sure that I did not have anything in my bra or panties. It actually felt pretty good and Perez was pretty hot. I remained fairly horny.

Back into the car I went, but not before my heels were removed because they were recognized as a potential weapon. Perez did the honors of unbuckling the straps and sliding them off of my slender feet.

I was buckled in and it became immediately apparent that it was not going to be a comfortable ride to jail. My shoulders continued to ache and my hands were hurting. The floorboards were also made of hard plastic, which did not feel great on the soles of my bare feet.

The Twenty-five minute ride to the police station felt like hours and I really wanted to pleasure myself. I know this is ridiculous, but I was still buzzed and the hot and cramped space kept me horny. What can I say?

I was barefoot-marched into the police station by Perez and led into a room to be processed. Turns out, Perez was definitely infatuated with me and she conducted a strip search.

I was eventually released and I found out that police officers can, indeed, give out their phone number to ex-prisoners.

VFast
VFast
55 Followers