Unplaned Gang Bang

Story Info
My Girlfriend Gets Gang Bang.
2.9k words
3.91
11.8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan 2024

My name is Charlotte I'm African American, I stand about five foot nine inches tall, long shinney hair that comes to the middle of my back. My measurements are thirty-six twenty- four thirty- six. Coco brown skin and an ass that has stopped traffic.

I get much attention!

My boyfriend and I have been together for four years now. It has been bliss, from the start. We spend all our free time together. Our closes friends hate on us. Wishing they can find a love like ours.

Until one day I was feeling a bit slutty. We were on our way to watch the game with his boyz. Now I knew I was in the wrong when I wore what I wore.

The shortest skirt I possessed. I wore a white thong, gold fishnet stockings matching do me heels. A black tank top with a bustier bra that let most of my breast hang out, all but the nipples.

This would teach him to break our lunch date for a game. A game he wasn't interested in until his boyz begged him to join. How could he not see he was choosing them over me.

His mouth fell open when he looked up and saw the white thong that my skirt barely covered up.

"Oh, hell no, you're not wearing that around my friends," he yelled.

It was the first time he raised his voice to me. He knew that would piss me off and he was right.

"Why, does this outfit make you feel insecure?" I yelled back.

"You don't dress like that. What is wrong with you?" he pointed out.

"Correction, I caught you in an outfit similar to this or have you forgotten?" I reminded him.

If you're not going to change. You're not rolling with me, he ordered.

I couldn't believe him. This was our first blow out. He thinks he can order me around. I just stood there with my arms crossed over my exposed breast. He drove off. I gave him about fifteen minutes to change his mind and come back.

As I waited our neighbors came out to see what was going on. They heard the fussing and had to be nosey. A group of guys across the street that would kat call me. Whenever my boyfriend was not around. Asked me if I were alright

Back then I didn't notice how cute most of them were. Why should I, my focus and love were for my man. Whom just left me at the curve.

Jeff the boldest one trotted across the street. He's a tall want to be Rastafarian with ragged dreads.

"Are you alright," as he lustfully looked me over.

"I'm fine," I told him.

I explained I was in a slutty mood and his stares made my clit jump.

"We are about to watch the game and drink some beer if you feel comfortable around a room full of guys," he explained.

Now why couldn't my boyfriend realize I might not want to be in a room with him and all his stupid friends. He just took it for granted I would go along with it. His mistake.

"Well, I'm not really dressed for it. If you all promise to respect me than I don't see anything wrong with sharing a few beers and the game." I laid the ground rules.

I tried to pull the skirt down as we crossed the street. Some of the elder neighbors watched as I went to the guys house. The door opened and three or four of the guys began to kat whistle.

Jeff quickly came to my defense.

Hey, hey stop all that. Treat her with respect. She and her boyfriend just had a falling out. She's here to forget about all that and watch the game," he explained.

The guys apologized as Kirk brought me a beer. One of the guys who was sitting in the lazy boy. The best seat in the house got up clear the chair off for me and asked me to sit.

I've been out with my boyfriend and his pals. Never was I treated with this respect and kindness. June another one of the guys brought me a slice of pizza.

"Thank you" I told him as I eased back into the lazy boy. Most of the guys hardly paid me any attention as they rooted their team on.

Good thing he brought me this pizza because the beer was going straight to my head. I kept fig thing because the short skirt kept riding up my thigh.

Like I said, no one really paid attention to me as the game played on. I was getting buzzed and bored when halftime was announced.

I got some attention as the guys brought me another beer and another slice of pizza. I turned the beer up to take a good sig. When my focus returned to the room all the guys were looking at the white patch between my thighs.

At first, I slammed my thighs closed and the look on their faces was like they got caught. With their hand in the cookie jar. Most of them truly were embarrassed.

My heart went out to them. They all were so nice to me. I didn't want them to feel bad. I left my thighs open, they were just being men. Then my clit jumped again I also became moist.

The thoughts the feelings. Maybe some of these guys got their first look at a thong. My thighs rocked open and closed as naughty thoughts enticed me.

I soon had my thighs wide open for all to see. I couldn't believe how naughty and turned on I became. Was it the beer, no, some of them were red face for looking at my panties.

Embarrassed? Was turning me on. I had never seen grown men embarrassed about looking up a girl's skirt.

It was as if I were taking their virginity. Yes, some women get turned on taking virginity from a man. Just as men get besides themselves when they take a young girl.

While the faces were red and full of embarrassment, I spread my thighs wide. Pulled my panties to the side and exposed my fat, moist pussy lips.

The shock and lust on the guy's face made my clit jump. All eyes on me had a new thrill for me. Now I know why those strippers do what they do. All that lust and attention is power, power over the male. It's intoxicating.

My pussy was in shock as my juices flowed. Everyone was frozen as they glared at my fat wet pussy lips. Then the aroma of my alluring pussy filled their nostril's, I watched the pussy spell take over every male in the room.

Kirk dropped to his knee's which put his mouth about a foot away from my dripping pussy. He drank in the smell and put his mouth on my cunt.

His tongue quickly found my clit. He caused me to gasp as his tongue caressed my clit. I pushed my hips forward and rubbed my pussy all in his eager face. I told you I was in a naughty mood. Kirk pushed me to orgasm.

I focused on Jeff who was thrilled he invited me. Jeff pushed Kirks face out of my pussy and replaced it with his.

He also caused me to gasp as his active tongue ravaged my swollen clit. Jeff is much better at eating pussy, as he urges me to climax. I grabbed the back of his head. Pulling his face deeper into my hot pussy.

He rubbed his large nose over my swollen clit. I couldn't take it any longer and creamed his face. I pulled on the back of his head I Thought I might smother him, but he kept on sucking my pussy threw my climax.

Alex pulls his long wide cock out. It was bigger than any dick I had ever seen. I thought he was going to shove that monster in my tight cunt. He had other plans as he put that monster on my mouth and lips.

I had cock in my hands. I couldn't believe how hot and bother I became; I began to boil over. I know in my heart how slutty I was acting, but my clit wanted all the dick in the room.

I opened my lips and Alex slid his dick into my mouth. His taste was intoxicating. Driving my desire up and up. My boyfriend's cock didn't taste this good as I ran my lips and tongue along the shaft of his hard cock. His balls were next, and they were just as tasty causing my swollen clit to throb.

I was in a slutty bliss when I opened my eyes to see a guy named John just standing in the back of the room. My first thought, he must be gay.

No man can look at this pussy and not be enticed. Just as I though this, the guy named John pulled out the second largest penis in the room. My clit jumped just as Jeff sucked on my clit.

The two sensations sent me into another orgasm. The pleasure hardens my nipples. The cream dripped as I imagined that big dick sliding into my wet pussy.

John must of read my mind as he removed Jeff from between my spread thighs. The head on his dick was as big as an eight ball. At least it felt that way as it squeezed past my tight pussy lips.

I bit down on my lip a bit as the large cock head entered my hungry pussy. A little pain followed by a gush of pleasure. My pussy was alive as he began to fuck me. In and out, in and out John fucked my tight pussy. In fact, he grunted as much as he grabbed my hips. Using my hips as leverage John pounded my tight pussy hole as he grinded my fat pussy lips.

The motion and the friction from his groin pulled my pussy lips apart. Exposing my clit to some satisfying friction.

The sensation brought on another orgasm. My pussy clutched around his cock. He grunted as he fought not to cum in my clutching pussy.

The room fell silent, as they tried to figure out what I was doing to his dick. They have never heard a guy grunt like that while fucking some pussy.

Alex even asked him if I was to dry. Fucking a dry pussy gives you fuck burns. There a lot like carpet burns except for the shaft of your cock bares the burns.

Jeff assured everyone in the room. This pussy is juicy tight. He just didn't know what sound to make besides telling everyone how good the tight pussy is.

Those words caused me to blush, double clutch, and cream all over his hard dick! I've never had anyone describe how good my pussy is. To a room of guys that want to fuck me. while their fucking me. This turned me on as my pussy orgasm some more.

Alex really became aroused as he fucked my mouth with more urgency. His nuts grew before my eyes, bursting with man juice. He's going to blow, I thought to myself. My mouth became full of cum as his hips thrust his cock down my throat.

John and Alex were spent. Kirk and Jeff moved in for their turn. Jeff wanted his dick sucked as Alex moved in between my inviting thighs and swollen pussy lips.

Unknown to me my boyfriend was outside questing the neighbors to where I might be. I was waiting on cock when I noticed my boyfriend peering through an open window.

Reminding myself how upset I am with him. The sluttiness overwhelms me with new desires. He thinks he can control me. I will show him who's in charge of this body.

I took Jeff into my hot mouth only to hear him blow from the pleasure. He quickly grabbed my head as he fucked my hot mouth. The look on my boyfriend's face was of shock as I savored Jeff's cock.

My clit jumped as I felt Kirk push his cock into my tight pussy. The sensation was so good I could barely see the cross-look on my boyfriend's face.

Kirk was the second guy that grabbed my hips as he slammed his dick into my tight pussy. The pleasure started to overwhelm me and before my eyes rolled back in my head. I looked over at my boyfriend, he looked pitiful.

I wanted to feel sorry for him, but Kirk's cock was giving me such pleasure. I could tell my boyfriend was not good with what he was witnessing, although it was his fault for trying to tell me how to dress.

If you can't tell by now, I love dick. My boyfriend loves that about me. That' probably why he came back. He figured by half time I would have calmed down. He probably thought he would come home at half time. Dick me down and I would beg him to stay with me.

What a gamble he took as Kirk slammed his dick in and out of my tight wet pussy. My boyfriend was right in his thinking about I would want some cock. Now he can watch me cream Kirk's cock. Ahhh... he has a nice, sweet dick.

Kirk felt my pussy clutching around the shaft along with my silky wetness. Made Kirk's nut sack grow tight against my thigh. I know he was nearing orgasm as that tight large nut sack slapped my ass with each thrust.

He grunted out in animalistic pleasure. I felt his hot man juice splash my sugar walls. Kirk empties his balls as I felt his jism run down my ass crack.

When Kirks man's juice flows out of me. Jeff pulled Kirks long cock out of my hot pussy. He replaced it with his wide long dick. I know now as a young lady what sloppy seconds are as Jeff slipped into my wetness.

My boyfriend watched that long wide cock sink into my wet pussy. His head dropped and his manhood melter away. Then on top of that my climax hit. My breath got short and high, like a cat in heat!

My boyfriend slipped from the window at the height of my ecstasy. Then Alex decided it was his turn as Jeff's cum ran down the crack of my ass.

I didn't see his large cock, but I felt every sweet inch. His cock was wide and very long. I enjoyed every man's cock and creamed all of them.

I'm glad my boyfriend wasn't watching any longer. Because his dick was rocking my world. My eyes rolled back in my head in pleasure.

He stoked my clit, and I creamed his cock. This drew all kinds of passionate jernigan from Alex.

"Dam, this pussy is crazy hot. She can really work those pussy muscles. Her pussy is milking my nuts. She is fucking me!" he gushed.

The whole room watched us fuck. I grinded my hips and sucked his cock with my hot pussy. I knew it wouldn't be long until Alex would splash my love tunnel.

"This pussy is insane," Alex told the room as he pumped ounce after ounce o man juice into my pussy.

I was well satisfied and well fucked as Alex slipped his long cock from my pussy. I couldn't move and just laid there spread eagles for all to see.

My clit was very aroused and swollen. Seman seeped from my pussy lips as all the guys looked. Jeff lost his mind as he put his face into my pussy.

They fucked me well, but a tongue was soothing to my enraged clit. Jeff is so tender with my pussy. I can't believe he's lapping up the semen seeping out my cunt. Although his tongue and lips are making my pussy less comfortable.

Moments later, Jeff's soft tongue was driving me towards my next climax.

"You're sucking my pussy so well," I told the room. I guess since I made him speak out. It was his turn to have me sing out. I creamed Jeff's face as I pulled him by the back of his head into my orgasming pussy.

Jeff cleaned me up very nicely and removed his head from between my thighs. I rolled over unto my side to drift off. One of the guys threw a blanket over me as they went back to the big game.

I napped for about an hour. I awoke to a quiet room. The game was over.

Well rested, I sat up on the edge of the couch. The room was empty as I looked around. A few minutes later came a knock at the door.

It was my boyfriend; he came to escort me home if I wanted to go. He knew I had been fucked all afternoon long. I thought it would be over between he and I. Especially after watching me fuck these guys. He never mentioned a thing about the guys fucking me.

He did want to know if I was alright. He was more tender and understanding than I ever known him to be. I was very turned on and after a long shower. We made love all night long. We never spoke about that game ever again.