All Comments on 'I Got Fucked by My Uber Driver'

by nred92

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

She is divorced. Therefore not a wife or loving wife. Apart from that thanks for the effort. 3 stars

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

I stopped reading at: "I'm a sex worker" and thought: " what is this shit doing in LW?"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not LW, maybe more along the lines of fetish or erotic couplings. She fucked her marriage up and is just a lonely street walker, nothing remotely LW related. Just the sex adventures of an ex-wife. She says happier now than past 6 months, which is something. Wonder if she ever regrets the crap she did to cause all the turmoil in her life.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

One of the hardest jobs in the world is to be a whore. There is something wrong with men who use women for sex. Also a dangerous profession.

Still, a cock is a cock, even if it's owned by a fat smelly old perv. Enjoy your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic garbage!-1*

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

What a miserable life most sex workers have. Not something to brag about, or are you really trying to convince yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap. Wrong category. Wrong words. Wrong plot. Just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uh Oh..The WHINE BABIES are all over this. "Why is this in LW?!?" "She's not married so she's not a wife" WAH WAH WAH. Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the free sex stories. I swear you all must be gay to complain about porn.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

First off... Why is this in LW? Secondly... You show up at a scheduled appointment with someone else's cum in your pussy because you just decided to fuck your Uber driver at the drop of a hat? I'm sure the guy who took the time to schedule an appointment with be thrilled with sloppy seconds

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sex worker? Why not just say Prostitute. As mentioned, why is this in LW? Why is this category used as a dumping ground? As to the anonymous commenter who thinks pointing out facts is WHINING. He seems to be the BABY that whining. It's you who needs to shut the FUCK up. Readers need to point out to authors the use of proper categories. There is a reason for them, in case your pea brain hasn't figured it out. And what in hell has being gay got to do with porn stories? IDIOT. Go back to your basement, boy.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Unlike others here, I can forgive that it's in the wrong category.

What can't be forgiven is literally everything else about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for making feel ashamed for being an uber driver. It was a good job until this story made me hate myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel like her ex-husband is probably not upset that they're divorced as he doesn't have to deal with being married to a third-rate hooker.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Perhaps you will explain to us why this story is in LW?

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The funniest are the anonymous idiots who talk about other commentators. These are exactly the people who do not accept any other opinion! We have these examples again and again in human history - from Caesar to Hitler to Trump !!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Oh, Canada! Now what did you do?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I agree that the story sucks, but when are you people going to get over your TDS? With the total destruction of the country by Uncle Squint, HaHa Harris, Pelosi, and their minions, you’re still crying about Trump. Come on man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The fact that mattenw assumes the type of people writing the comments he hates says way more about his mental state than theirs. It’s sad when ignorant people like him do not understand that there are idiots on both sides. Both.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

I liked it and am excited to hear about more of her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha this dumb whore hasn't been married in a long long time let alone be with anyone other than a cheap fling. So how is this anything remotely close to LW? I know there isn't a category that says "whore" but maybe just in fetish or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mattenw - humorous that you wine about commenter's wining about other commenters. I also find it humorous but sad that people like you have to continue to take shots at Trump in the most lazily and overused examples of constantly pairing Trump with Hitler for any given behavior. While not a huge fan of the former President, I'm pretty sure history will bear that there is a significant difference in a wold leader that exhibited bad behavior vs a world leader that exterminated 6 million people. Enough already.

RozomRozomover 2 years ago

Sorry, I lost all reality when she climbed under the steering wheel and was able to do all that. Unless you're less than 2ft tall and weigh less than 50lbs, this is a complete fantasy in any vehicle except maybe a huge truck or a semi. Both of which will not be the car for an uber driver.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous